Abducted Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers

"Get a blindfold, Clyde," he ordered, "and a gag."

Emma felt pillows or cushions being forced under her bottom, to raise her pussy further off the bed. Suddenly, everything went black as the blindfold was clapped over her eyes. She opened her mouth to object, but found a ball gag being forced past her lips. Blind and mute, she tried to struggle, but had no energy left. She felt fingers on her pussy, and realised that lubricating gel was being applied to her cunt. 'Oh no!' she thought, 'What next?'

She sensed Boris lying between her legs, rubbing his crotch against her. "Yes," he announced, "that should do fine. That angle should be good for most of them. Open the door, Clyde."

Emma heard footsteps, and several unknown voices. She couldn't guess how many. "Oh yes, very nice!" commented a gruff voice. "But someone's been beating her up a bit. Lovely body and tits though – and a great pussy!"

Emma felt two rough fingers at the entrance to her cunt. "You said twenty-five dollars?"

"Yes! In advance!" Emma recognised Boris' voice.

"It's a deal. Me first."

Emma heard the sounds of money changing hands, and of trouser zips being opened. Almost at once, she sensed a body between her thighs and a heavy chest pressed against hers, squashing her breasts. She had difficulty breathing as he thrust into her, without finesse, in one steady movement. She felt his balls slapping against her bottom as she wriggled beneath him. Her pussy ached as it stretched to accommodate him, but there was no escape. Finally, Emma just lay quietly as he fucked her mercilessly, pounding in and out of her cunt, and squeezing her poor injured tits. He accelerated. Eventually, she felt him pushing harder into her, then stopping as he climaxed and his cum began to pump into her. He squeezed her tits still harder and seemed to collapse across her. She smelt beer and cigarettes on his breath. His cock began to shrink, and he gave a couple of final spasms, before she heard voices raised.

"Come on, Juan. Let me have my turn now. You've had your money's worth!"

The first cock disappeared from her vagina, but almost immediately she felt a new cock rub its head over the thick lips of her pussy before lunging forward, piercing her roughly. She screamed into her gag as he penetrated her, surprised at the unexpected size. Then he began to fuck her, slowly at first, then speeding up as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. Again she felt rough hands on her tits, and moaned as her nipples were squeezed. She was dimly aware of encouraging shouts from some of the on-lookers as the unseen attacker pounded into her, finally crying out in pleasure as he exploded inside her.

She hardly felt the third cock. A much smaller body lay on top of her, encouraged by his friends, until his semen erupted to join the juices already flowing out of her cavern. "Well done, Ali. Not bad for a little one!" chortled an unfamiliar voice.

"Yeah! But wait until she feels this one!"

Emma sensed an enormous body on top of her. Suddenly it felt as if her vagina was being ripped apart. She struggled uselessly. 'This one feels nearly as big as Clyde,' she thought. Finally, he managed to get his weapon inside her. Emma made a supreme effort to relax as he moved in and out of her, trying to reduce the pain, until he eventually cried out loudly and shot his load into her.

Emma hardly noticed his withdrawal, and fainted completely away as the fifth cock entered her ravaged cunt. Her assailant took no notice, and ploughed into her unconscious body, bringing himself to climax. She was completely oblivious that a sixth man was preparing to enter her, and of marching feet in the corridor outside. The door flew open and a commanding voice demanded, "What the hell is going on here? Whose idea was this?"

The speaker was a man of about fifty, dressed in a beige linen suit, with blue open-neck shirt. Behind him were six palace guards, in standard combat clothes, their rifles at the ready. He looked around the room with his piercing grey yes, appraising the situation. The man between Emma's thighs got to his feet, and sheepishly retrieved his trousers. Boris, Clyde and the other ten looked uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"OK Sergeant," commanded the man, "arrest those two!" He pointed at Boris and Clyde. "Take them to the guardhouse. As to the others, take their names and numbers, and send them back to their barracks."

"Yes, Sir!" shouted a tall, slim black guard. He swiftly detailed his troops. Two of them grabbed Boris, taking an arm each, and two more dealt with Clyde in the same way. Soon the two were being marched out of the room and along the corridor. The sergeant produced a notebook and began recording the details of the other eleven, who then trudged off, their eyes downcast.

The bearded man approached the bed, and stared down at the pale unconscious figure of Emma. 'Very pretty,' he thought to himself, 'but she's certainly had a tough time. I don't understand what got into Yasmin – leaving her to those two gorillas!'

Gently, he untied her wrists and ankles, and removed the blindfold and gag. He fetched a damp cloth, and began wiping her face, cleaning off the stains of tears and perspiration. She stirred, and opened her eyes. She peered at the stranger with a puzzled expression.

"Please, no more," she whispered, "I can't take any more."

"Oh, but you can, Little One – lots more!"

Her heart sank, her hopes vanished. She sobbed quietly. "No! No! Please!"

"But not to-night Little One. I think you've had enough excitement for one day."

Relief flooded over her. She burst into tears. "Thank you. Oh, thank you," she sobbed, throwing her arms around his neck in gratitude.

"Don't worry," he murmured to her, "I'm here to look after you."

He wrapped her barely conscious naked body in a sheet, and picked her up in his strong arms, heading towards the door and along the corridor. He passed a saluting guard, went out through the main door, and across a brightly-lit courtyard. Within minutes, he entered a door marked 'Hospital' and a smartly-dressed nurse approached.

"Ah, Nurse," he began, "this is Leila, a new slave. She's been badly beaten and raped several times. Look after her please. And tell the doctor we'll need a full report for a tribunal."

"Oh, the poor lamb," said the nurse in a soft Irish brogue. "Lay her here on this trolley, Master Hans. I'll see to her."

The man she had referred to as 'Master Hans' did as he was bid. "Goodbye for now, Little One," he murmured to Leila, brushing her cheek gently with his fingers, "but I'll see you again soon. I'm your new trainer."

J Faust
J Faust
24 Followers
12