Abducted Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman is abducted from a cheap hotel room.
1.1k words
4.15
73.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out of town and staying in a hotel that wouldn't be listed in any AAA guide. The rooms were clean; it just wasn't in the best part of town. I wasn't too worried, after all I know how to watch my back, or I thought I did.

The room still had the traditional key lock and not the electronic locks that are so popular these days. I dug my key out and entered my room, making sure to lock and bolt the door behind me. I clicked on the light and began to undress for bed, that's when I realized there was a bag on the table that wasn't mine. I quickly grabbed my jeans and shirt off the bed, and grabbed my purse from the nightstand. I turned to undo the lock on the door, but I didn't get that far. A hand clamped down over my mouth, yanking me backward. At the same time my right arm was yanked behind me and upward, holding me in place. "Do not yell and do not move or you will be hurt." I nodded my head in assent and the hand over my mouth was removed, and my arm was released. He then tied a blindfold around my eyes. I started to move away from him and he roughly grabbed my wrists. "I told you not to move. Obviously I will have to teach you to obey me." My hands were quickly tied behind me. He then pushed me against the end of the bed and tied my ankles to the bed legs. I was now helpless and spread legged in only my bra and panties.

I couldn't tell what he was doing... I strained to hear any sound. Despite my anxiety, I was surprised to find myself becoming aroused. Suddenly, I felt something cold against my shoulder. He was cutting my bra straps, from the way he used the item I could only assume it was a knife. After cutting my bra off, he turned to my thong panties and quickly cut them off. Then his hands were on my breasts, massaging and pinching my nipples. He just was rough enough to make it sting, but not so rough to make it hurt.

He untied my ankles and turned me around, he then pulled me down over his lap, my ass in the air. "You disobeyed me, and now you will be punished." This was followed by a hard slap on my ass, and then another. In total each cheek received five slaps turning it hot and red. "Now, let me explain the rules. You talk only to answer my questions. You will address me as Master. And you will not deny me anything. Defy my orders and the punishment will be much worse."

Standing me up, he again tied my ankles to the bed. He then began to explore my body with light caresses. He seemed intent on touching every inch of my body, though he lingered over my breasts and nipples until my nipples were sticking straight out. Then he transferred his attention to my inner thighs, working his way towards my sex. Soon his fingers were tracing small circles over my clit. I was ashamed to feel myself responding by moving my hips and moaning. Without any warning he thrust two fingers into my pussy. He explored every inch of my interior with his fingers and then he pushed a third finger in. My knees were going weak; I knew I was going to cum right there if he didn't stop. Then, with his fingers still inside of me, he began to lick at my clit. While he was licking and sucking on my clit, his fingers buried inside me, I came so hard and long I thought I would pass out.

My ankles were untied and I was pushed back on the bed. He unfastened my wrists and refastened them to the legs of the bed, so my head was hanging over the side. Then my ankles were fastened the same way. I was spread eagle on the bed sideways. Then I understood as I felt his cock on my lips. I opened my mouth and took him inside, licking his shaft as he thrust it into my mouth. As I sucked him deep into my throat, I felt something cold on my nipple. Here I was sucking every inch of his cock and he was putting ice on my nipples. Fearing punishment I continued swallowing him as he fucked my mouth. He kept moving the ice from nipple to nipple, tracing little wet paths across my breasts. Then the ice was off my skin and there was just his cock and my mouth and tongue.

Then I knew where the ice had gone, he was sliding a cube inside my hot wet pussy. I tried in earnest to continue licking and sucking his cock as he thrust it between my lips but my attention was torn. Then he slid a second cube inside me, it was so cold but erotic at the same time. I was tonguing his shaft as if it was the sweetest candy. At the same time he continued his torture of my horny cunt, by inserting some kind of toy, pushing the ice deeper. He was using shallow thrusts with the toy in my cunt and long deep thrusts with his cock in my mouth. I came again just before he blasted his load down my throat.

I couldn't believe I was so responsive in my helpless state. I never thought being subject to another’s whims would be a turn on, especially a stranger. He left me tied that way for what felt like hours but I am sure it was only minutes. Then he unhooked my hands and ankles and brought a cup to my lips. The cool water tasted so good.

It wasn't long though before he retied my hands, this time to the headboard. I knew when he left my ankles loose that the cock that I had only tasted so far would soon penetrate me. He must have had a thing for ice and I wondered if I had guessed his intentions correctly when he slid more ice in my cunt. I didn't have to wait long though before he thrust his cock in my pussy. The combination of his hot cock and the cold ice was the strongest sensation I had ever felt. Judging by his moans, he felt the same way. We quickly established a rhythm with his cock plowing my hot box; I was thrusting my hips to meet him. I clenched and relaxed my cunt muscles to massage his cock as he fucked me deep and hard. His cock was hard and thick and he had me screaming for more. It wasn't long before we climaxed together.

He removed the blindfold and then curled up next to me leaving my wrists tied and we fell to sleep cuddled together. I just wonder what he has in mind next...