Abducted Kitten

Story Info
Were you abducted by an Angel or a Demon?
4.4k words
3.6
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find yourself downtown. You just entered a sketchy neighbourhood and fear for your safety, once you see the girl of your dreams walking out of a back-door. Dressed in white.

An angel. Come down from heaven. Her soul mission, to bring you a little peace of mind. Bringing you with her up high. You run towards her and start drooling. Yelling for her to stop. She enters a shadow, turns around and suddenly you could swear her dress has turned black.

Yet, the only thing you can see is her legs. You ask if she could show you the way home. For you are lost. She looks down at you and give you a mischievous grin. Then she takes your hand and turn back the way you both came from. You approach the door, smoke pouring out as as it opens once more.

The interior is dark, and the smoke is all around. Yet, you fear not. For in her arms, nothing could hurt you.

"Sit down on that bed, you little slutt". You sit down and wait in admiration. "Wait there, I'll be right back".

She leaves the room and you take in your surroundings. You see a cross on the wall, with straps all around. You see horsewhips to your left and rope to your right. A small skylight overhead providing all the lighting in the room. Then you hear a loud bang behind you...

As you turn around terrified, your attention diverted, you feel a rush of air go by you and hear the door close shut. Your Mistress is back. Hiding in the shadows.

The door opens once more behind her, as if by magic. Thinking to yourself that it very well may be. Distracted by your train of thought, you see that she's brought her phone and that there's light on the other side of the door. It takes you a while to realize she's naked, because of the dark.

She puts her phone down on a stand. Screen left on as she approaches you. Afraid of what might happen next, you dare not move. Fully aware that you're most likely being observed. Fully certain whatever will happen next will be filmed. Distracted once more by your thoughts, you fail to realize that she's once more slipped into the shadows, and you look around frantically. Fearing she has left you all alone in her room.

You hear a creek from the floor to your left. Turning over with longing. Praying for her body. Then, all of a sudden, something strikes you on the back from the right. You realize that you have lost sight of the whips and the mistress both. Totally disoriented, when you hear her whisper into your ear.

"You worthless piece of shit, wanted me to show you the way...

This is the way... Undress and I'll show you the way..."

She sits down on your lap, her breasts hitting you in the face as she sits down. You get distracted, looking down, when she cuffs your face in her hand. Lifts it up and your lips meet. All-throughout, she's leaning forward, making you fall onto your back. You see her arm reach under the couch and once she sits back up, you see a glint of light from her hand. Light, reflecting off a knife.

"You'd better hold very, very still, or this might hurt more than you want it too". She takes the knife and slices your clothes in pieces, whilst saying

"You fucking cunt can't even undress yourself properly, whilst you wait. I must do everything for you it seems".

At this point, you are totally and utterly terrified. Willing to do anything, for you know that messing with this angel of death is not a good idea. You saw her spirit corrupted right in front of your eyes once your foolishness interfered with her mission from god. Her dress going from an angelic white to a demonic black as you did so. You must therefore, now, suffer.

She lifts you up and takes you to a table. Perplexed by her beauty and danger, you barely register the move.

"Lay down, face down! Your face goes through that whole!"

You lay down on the table, on your belly, afraid of what will happen if you disobey. Doing so, you realize there's something beneath the whole in the table. Unable to quite what it is as it's hidden in the shadows. Putting your face down on top of it, as instructed. It's cushioned, as to not hurt your face. The rest of the table is rock hard.

"Now, spread your legs!".

Awaiting what you think will happen next, you gladly spread your legs to the corners of the table, exposing your wet pussy for the world to see.

"Lay very, very still. This might hurt a little, but I promise you that if you move, you will be in a lot more pain!".

At this point you're fearing for your life, but also hoping for the best. She ties your legs to the corners of the table, through hooks hidden under it. She then does the same to your arms. She turns off what little light is left in the room, and you lay there fearful.

"You little cunt! Think you can come in here. Come disrupt my day and not be punished?!"

"Well, you were wrong,"... You feel a tickling sensation on your back and wonder what it is... "for now you're mine..." realizing it's a feather, you start to squirm away from it as best you can, for the tickling is becoming too much to bare "and I'm not letting you go until you cum for me!".

After a couple of minutes, of this she stops, and you once again wonder if she's left you alone. You feel her fingers going up your legs, up through your thighs, getting closer and close towards your wet pussy... yet she skips right past it to your dismay and continue feeling her way up your back, towards your head.

You feel a strap go across the back of your head. A strap that had been hidden beneath your pillow. She tightens it until you feel your face firmly pressed towards the cushioned material by the gaping hole in the table. At this point, you feel her hands leave your body once more.

Several minutes go by. Several minutes, without her touch. The touch you're desperately starting to long for. Then you hear a motor start below you, an electric motor. Similar to the one found on a drill. This is when you see the thing under the table moving towards your face. You realize it's a dildo. It hits your face and your mistress orders you to

"Open your mouth, slutt... we can't have you moan too loud!".

You obey, and feel the dildo go into your mouth, down your throat. You start to gag, and she stops. Knowing that your head has nowhere to move, you accept the discomfort in your throat. The motor starts once more and you feel the pressure lessen. The dildo is coming back out your mouth...

"That was just a taste..."

"If I hear, a single moan from you... I'll leave it in there permanently".

"I mean, since you're such a big slutt, you might prefer it if I just gave you back the cock right away"...

"Hmm... What do you say, cunt?!"

"ANSWER ME!"

"~ I understand, Mistress!~"

"Now, that's a good girl. Let's get started!"

"What would you like first, the spanking, the strap-on or the licking?!"

"~All those options are excellent Mistress and I fear I am unable to decide.~"

"Well... in that case!"

"Let's bring out the shock-machine".

You're once more left alone in the dark. Hearing creeks from the floor move away from you...

Hearing a drawer open, and then a short burst of light accompanied by clicking sounds. Glancing towards her, you can see her crawl towards you on the floor, the clicking sounds continuing to repeat themselves at regular intervals as she does so. You all of a sudden see her press the objects together once-more and as she does, you see electricity arcing between the two objects, accompanied by another high, shocking sound.

Your Mistress returns and once she does, you see her bend down. Holding a small object right in front of your eyes. You realize she's going to shock you with something powerful. You're praying for god to have mercy on you.

"Oh. don't you worry hon... I know your body will not stand this sort of power... In fact, this is enough electricity to kill a man twice your size"

"Let me just put it down right here, for you to watch..."

"I want you to have the knowledge, that I at any moment in time, can end your life... I can end it just like" she snaps her fingers "that."

Unknown to you this was all just a rouse, a taste of the psychological torture that's to follow. An expertly crafted illusion. The leads disconnecting from the source as she approached you. In all of the excitement and terror, you failed to realize that the clicking sound had stopped long before she reached your tense body.

Then she brings out the whip, and starts at the top of your back... With every lash of the whip you feel the wheels going across your back, accompanied by some burning pain. You can't help it, but you let out a small cry

"~Auch...~."

All of a sudden, the whipping stops, and you know fully well what this means...

"~Have mercy on me mistress... I did not mean to let out a sound... I'll do better I promise...~"

"You knew the deal".

She puts the whip aside, and you once again hear that motor start. The only thing you can hear is the motor chugging along below you. The only thing you can see, is the purple dildo being lit up by small LED's spread around it in a circle. The only think you can feel is that silicon going past your teeth, into your mouth and crawling its way down your throat, until your mistress hear you gag.

"That is what you get for being so 'naughty'!"

Your Mistress once more leave you all to yourself. You hear a whipping sound go through the air and brace for the pain... the pain that never comes... You hear it twice more, and nothing happens. You want to ask your Mistress what is happening, but you're glurking on a giant dildo!

All she hears is "~Mhmmm MmmM...~".

Once you hear it a fourth time, you fail to brace! This is when you feel the welt... Right across your pussy... going all the way across your buttox and hitting your lower back.

Once, twice, thrice, ten times you feel it hit your clit... More painful every time... The eleventh time you hear it go through the air, you think to yourself you cannot bear it hitting you once more and too your surprise, it doesn't. All you hear is glass shattering across the room...

Your Mistress moves around the table once more. Taking care to step slowly, giving you some time to recover. She ends up once more under your head... Staring into your eyes... making sure you have not fainted yet!

"Well, that's a good cunt... you can take a beating... I'll give you that!"

"Now... THIS... is going to get fun!". She leans down further. Looking at something along the floor. She finds it, and you hear a click.

"Now, what the hell could this be?!" you think to yourself, as you start feeling something move in your mouth.

You look down and see a rotating disc. Yet, the dildo is not going deeper down your throat. Rather. It's starting to move around in circular motions. She presses the button once more and it starts going quicker.

"You're loving the feeling of that dick shoved as far down your throat as you can take it, spinning as fast as I can make it move... now don't you... Your filthy little cunt!"

"I should just leave you tied up here for a while, now shouldn't I?"

"Hmm..."

"Nah... that would be too easy... Not yet... I first need to do just one more thing..."

She once more moves across the room for yet another toy... you're wondering what she's got up next... Then you hear it... It's a vibrator... She approaches you...

"I see your pussy is still all red from the whipping... PERFECT... I need it to be extra sensitive for what's to come next".

She grabs a piece of rope and ties it securely in place... the head off the wand pressed firmly up the middle of your wet pussy lips... She makes sure every bond is secure, and then turn it on... she turns it on low, the lowest of six settings...

"~moahrghh...~" - You try to moan from pleasure, but you can't'. The dildo too far down your throat.

You feel pleasure entering your body from both sides, as you once more hear creeks. You hear the door open and close... fearing your Mistress has left you all alone, you try to scream out for her to come back... You are left there, all alone, left behind, all tied up, like the worthless piece of shit you are, like the garbage you are!

She returns five minutes later! The door slamming behind her! You worry you've upset her.

"Well, that's a pretty good warming up, no wasn't it?"

"Don't worry... I've been watching you this entire time. Watching for your signal."

"I'm very, very proud of you've not used it yet"

"Now, let's take this to the next level".

She turns the vibrator on full and you once more hear a whip swinging through the air. To your disappointment, there'll be no whipping though, for instead you hear her say:

"I'm going to go make myself a cup of tea right now, I'll be back in five to ten minutes".

She returns...

"Well I hope you have had fun..."

"Well, we really do need to get this all off you now, cause now it's my turn to have some fun."

She steps around the table, to the back, turn off your vibrator and the relief that comes when it gets turned off is tremendous... You feel tremendously relieved, but also quite sad.

"Like I said... now it's my turn..."

She moves across the room, and takes something off the hook on the wall... You're wondering what it might be. She leaves you wondering as she approaches you once more.

"This thing you heard me take off the wall... It is for me to enjoy, and for you to take. But not quite yet..."

You hear a thump on the floor right by your feet... Then she leans in, you feel her hands touch the insides of both your loins, and you feel blessed by her touch... You feel blessed even before she leans down...

Then...

You feel her finger across your pussy... Just the lightest of touches... Yet, you squirm with attention. You squirm at her touch, as if you've been touched by fire. As she puts her index and middle fingers inside of you and start wiggling them around as you feel her lips lightly kiss your clitt.

She starts licking you up and down... Your mind is beyond lost at this point, and you've come to believe that you truly have just died and ended up in heaven. The dildo still rotating mercilessly in your mouth, her fingers inside of you and her lips upon your most sensitive areas.

You feel ready to cum once more... Right as you approach your climax, she keeps you hanging... She backs off and you hear leather going through led.

"I hope you don't think we're done here... As I just said... now it's time for me to have some fun as well... now it's time for me to cum... as you have cum countless of times... What you just heard is me strapping into a two-way dildo... You might well think it will go in your pussy, but I'm afraid you're mistaken about that... I will be turning the vibrator back on and enter your ass".

You feel oil dropping down your bear buttox. You love the feeling of the oil pouring down your lower back and into your pussy. Then, you feel me... You feel me... Entering your anus...

Slowly...

Oh...

So

Slowly...

"You'd better still be here!"

"Make a sound, so I know you haven't fainted..."

"HEY, I'M NOT JOKING AROUND, LITTLE RAT!"

Waits... Waits...

"Oh... shit!"

For once your mistress is terrified... She jumps off the table, and basically falls down onto the floor, worried sick that her precious little Princess has come to harm... Falling down onto the floor, she looks up at your face... eyes closed. She presses a finger on either side of your nose, cutting off your airflow...

Nothing happens...

She picks a rock off the floor and tosses it across the room... You squirm as you hear more glass shatter across the room.

"YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARD... YOU GOT ME REAL WORRIED... FAKING IT LIKE THAT!... FOR THIS YOU WILL PAY!!". You want all off me. You want me to be around you all the time. You want to sleep with me. "& because I know how much you are into punishments, there's only really one thing I can do"

Your Mistress walks around the table towards your legs. You feel her hands upon your skin and fears what may come next. You jerk as she pushes your legs towards the table, as her hands move down your legs towards your feet. Once she gets to your ankles, she stops and you fear what punishment will take place next. The pressure increases and you get ready for more pleasurable pain to take place. Still gagging on the dildo going around and around, deep down your throat.

"That is why, there's only really one thing to do. Untie you!"

You attempt begging her for more, but you cannot and you feel devastated as she unhooks one leg and then the other. As the pressure from her hand is removed, you experience a strong, pounding pain going through your feet as the nerves that have been pinched so long start sending signals to your brain once more.

"I see you're trying to bend your feet up towards your head, awaiting the release of your hands. The thing you want to do most of all, is to rub out the pain you feel in your legs. Well... I'm afraid I can't let you do that just yet."

She puts a tremendous amount of force on your left hand to make her point and if you could you would let out a whelp of pain. You hear the leather move and you feel devastated as her hands leave your body once-more.

However, instead of the pain in your hand subsiding, it increases to the point where you can't take it anymore. You need to rub your feet and hands together. You've spent the last few minutes thinking of nothing else. The pain is becoming too much to bare and whereas you faked passing out earlier, you know for certain that if this continues for much longer, you will faint for real.

Your mistress moves around to your other hand and releases it, much the same she did your first. As soon as she does, you tap the table three times, in rapid succession. Then you proceed to rub away the pain in your hand and feet.

Upon realizing this, your Mistress, for the first time today feel terrified. She practically falls onto the floor, ignoring your rubbing hands. Focused only on one task. Removing the pressure spreading throughout the inside of your throat as soon as possible. You hear her voice tremble as she begs you for her forgiveness. You see the terror in her eyes as the dildo slides out your mouth, trying to form a mischievous grin as it does.

The significance of what happened, apparent to both you and the people that have watched you on the camera for this entire time.

She runs across the room, towards a sink. Fills up a glass of water and gives it to you. You finish it in one go and once it's consumed you have tears in your eyes. You then say "Pink" and your Mistress lets out a sigh of relief. Feeling the pressure leave her heart and as it does the sexual drive return once more, the Mistress ask her Slave what the issue was.

For, unknown to the reader at this point, the slave just used your agreed upon `safe-word`.

"~The pressure and tingling in my hands and feet just became too much to bear and I had to rub it off. I'm so, so, so, sorry. Mistress, I hope you can forgive me.~"

12