Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i see nothing strange about that. You're our sister, besides. Mommy samantha treats us like princesses, don't you like being treated like one too?" margaret stated and placed her hand on my shoulder "just relax, sofia."

Before i knew it. The scent of the bustier knocked me out and i laid on the ground unconscious.

-

My head felt empty as i woke up. Like i have no memory of what happened to me these past days. I went off the bed and went to the large mirror beside the make up stand. I looked at myself. I wore a white lace bustier and denim short shorts with a small brown leather belt. My long blonde hair had black highlights on it and breasts seemed bigger than usual. Or its just me. I think i just woke up from a bad dream of sorts. I'm still me but i felt something is wrong. Oh well, i'm just imaging things, i guess.

The door opened, patricia came in. Dressed in a black sleeveless white collared dress "hey sofia, wanna go out? marge, zoey and vanessa are coming with us"

"sure. Where are we going?" i asked as i don't want to go out without knowing where to go

Patricia walked towards me and grabbed me by the hand and we stormed out of my room

"where are we going?"

"you'll find out when we get there"

We hurriedly walked down the stairs and mom noticed our hurrying and asked "where are you girls going?"

"to the mall with margaret, vanessa and zoey" patricia answered and we hurriedly walked out the door. Little did i know, there was a used syringe on the trash can in my room that had a tape rolled from the base with the name "Sofia" on it.

THE END

12