Abduction

Story Info
Hitchhiking wasn't such a bad idea after all.
3.2k words
4.03
108.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers

His mother had warned him never to hitchhike. He should have listened to her. Of course, it had seemed like a good idea at the time. How the hell else was he going to get down to Salinas when his truck had a busted timing chain?

It had seemed an even better idea when the woman had finally picked him up after he had stood beside the dark road for what seemed like hours. She had been sitting sprawled out on that plush Corinthian leather upholstery, wearing nothing but a flimsy negligee. At first he was too busy staring at the huge boobs that were threatening at any moment to break free of said negligee to open the door.

“Well, are you going to get in, or are you going to just stand there all night staring at my tits?” she had asked, tossing her long, wavy blond hair and grinning mischievously at him.

He got in, his eyes never leaving her breasts.

“You like this dress?”

He nodded, although he normally used the word “dress” to refer to garments with at least ten square inches of material.

“I got it at Victoria’s Secret,” she told him. “Hi, my name is Suzy.”

“Dan Thompson,” he told her, momentarily removing his eyeballs from her mammary glands.

“Where are you headed, Danny?”

“Salinas,” he told her.

She smiled at him. “Tell you what, Danny. You’re in luck tonight. That’s exactly where I’m going.”

Hitchhiking seemed an even better idea when she pulled off the road five minutes later and reached over to unzip him. She practically ripped his pants off his legs in her haste to get at him. She held his stiffened cock in her hand, examining it in the moonlight. “This is a very nice one. I know I’m really going to like this one, Danny,” she said as she took it in her mouth and began nursing at it like a hungry infant at its mother’s breast.

No one had every sucked him so wildly, and Danny had to reach down and fondle her soft white breasts, now spilled out of their flimsy container, in order to distract himself from the simultaneous pain and pleasure he was experiencing in his groin. She bobbed her head on him at a speed that seemed almost superhuman and the way she fondled his balls with her fingers gave him sensations he had never experienced before. At least he thought they were fingers. As he built toward a climax, the pleasure in his genitals reached a level he had never known was possible. Suddenly the whole word was reduced to nothing but his cock and her mouth and her sweet fingers (?) and his balls, and when he came the waves of pleasure built and crested over and over again and seemed to last for hours.

When he regained consciousness, she was again smiling at him. “Well, was that a good blow job?” she asked him, flashing him that same mischievous grin that indicated that she already knew the answer. “I’ve been practicing, you know.”

He nodded and reached up to pull her lips down to his.

Of course, hitchhiking began to seem like a much worse idea a few minutes later, when the tentacles began to sprout from Suzy’s face. “I’m sorry Danny,” the orifice that used to be her mouth said, “I can only hold this form for about a half an hour before I have to regenerate.” The tentacles that jutted from her head waved wildly at him, as she asked him in a quiet voice, “You don’t think I’m ugly, do you?”

Strangely, the negligee still looked sexy on her. Danny guessed that Victoria’s Secret could make anybody look good. As long you were careful not to peer too closely at their faces.

He grabbed the handle on the door, intending to jump out of the car even though it was cruising at over seventy miles an hour. He was prevented from doing so by three steel bands that suddenly emerged from the leather of the passenger seat and wrapped themselves around his torso.

“Don’t worry, Danny,” the tentacled thing that used to be Suzy’s face told him. “We’re almost there.”

Danny wondered where “there” was. Salinas was still thirty miles away.

They pulled off the road into the desert and were soon greeted by a hovering flying saucer of size that would have made even Steven Spielberg envious. Some sort of tractor beam played over them, probing them before it pulled the entire car up into the air and straight into the porthole of the ship.

Five tentacled things pulled them out of the car and led them into a room with silver metal walls. Ten naked humans were already chained to those walls. Four men and six women. All of them very well endowed.

They stripped off Danny’s clothes and pretty soon he found himself chained to the wall along with the rest of his countrymen.

“I’m sorry, Danny,” the thing that had been Suzy said to him. “I hope you can learn to forgive me.”

Danny looked at her. He didn’t think he could.

There was a subtle sound of engines humming. Danny could feel a gentle motion and figured they were taking off. The ship seemed to accelerate for a long time and Danny had the feeling they were going on a long trip. A very long trip.

Suddenly, hitchhiking didn’t seem like a very good idea at all.

After a long period of silence, one of the chained women spoke, almost to the empty air that surrounded her.

“They’re taking us to a farm, you know. They’re going to milk us over and over again. There are certain proteins in human ejaculate that cure the plague that is ravaging their planet,” she whispered, to no one in particular. Her breasts were heavy and pendulous, her neck bruised with strange-looking hickeys, her brown hair disheveled, her skin still streaked with sweat, and she smelled of the aftermath of sex. Danny found himself becoming intensely aroused at the sight of her naked body chained helplessly to the steel wall, despite his recent draining by Suzy. He supposed he was a hopeless romantic.

“A come farm, eh?” one of the men muttered. “What will they think of next?” He was still flaccid, evidently lacking Danny’s enthusiasm for bondage or at least the sight of chained naked women. “But how do they collect the sperm? Mine just sucked me off. She didn’t even use no condom or nothing to catch it in. Hell, ain’t they afraid of AIDS?”

“AIDS is a human disease, asshole. These things ain’t human,” another one of the chained men pointed out.

“Mine told me they collect all our come in little pouches in their mouths, cunts and pricks. They can make their bodies into any shape they want, you know. Then they spit it out into test tubes later.” another one of the women said. Danny gave her a swift appraisal, a slim dark-haired beauty with muscular legs and dark areolas. Somehow she gave off the aura of being a bored housewife, not entirely distressed at finding herself in her current predicament. “And what pricks they have. You guys should be so lucky,” she added, punctuating her observation with a sarcastic little chuckle.

Suddenly Danny began to remember why he hated Earth women. He hoped Francine was having a good time, fucking the daylights out of her new biker boyfriend down in Salinas. Well, there was nothing he could do about it now. He had bigger problems to cope with.

“Why can’t they come up with some kind of drug or something?” he asked the first woman. “Why do they need us?”

“Mine told me that, despite the advanced state of their electronics, their planet is actually far behind ours in terms of genetics,” the hanging woman said. “He said that they used to use the musk glands of floxem, which were some kind of gray flying reptiles that lived on a planet in the next solar system down from theirs. But they couldn’t raise floxem in captivity and they wound up hunting the critters to extinction. So now they need us. They’re going to keep us here forever. Suck us dry over and over again. Just use us like cattle.”

Just as she began to sob, the door opened to let in eleven humans, six fully erect massively endowed men and five voluptuous women, their skins flushed and their nipples already erect with desire. Danny recognized Suzy and understood. These were not humans but the aliens in disguise once more. The aliens each walked to a chained human of the opposite sex and knelt on the floor at their “partner’s” naked feet, without saying a word. Their mouths landed simultaneously on their respective human’s genitals. Danny felt an intense thrill go through his body when Suzy’s tongue touched his shaft. That ever-so-talented tongue seemed to do impossible things as it swirled around his stiff and throbbing member. He felt her “fingers” on his balls again and began to suspect that they weren’t really fingers at all but rather tentacles sprouting from “Suzy’s” chin, although she discreetly kept them out of view so that he could not see them. Nonetheless, he had to admit that the resulting sensation was delightful, indeed. He saw that his fellow humans were equally appreciative of the attentions of their alien lovers. The formerly flaccid man now sported an erection that would have been the pride of Wilt Chamberlain (he of the ten thousand women}. The bored housewife did not look so bored now, and the woman who had protested so violently against being treated like cattle was now urging her alien stud on with cries of “YES, YES, YES!” as he drank at the dark triangle of her soft mound. From his vantage point, Danny could see that the thing’s tongue had become fifteen inches long. It had probably licked the walls of her womb clean by now. She screamed her delight, even as Danny’s own consciousness was reduced to that of a pea as Suzy brought him to even greater heights than he had experienced in the front seat of her sedan. After seeming hours of ecstasy, the human prisoners all came simultaneously, amid screams, grunts and snorts of joy. Just as quickly they all fell asleep.

The brain operation was not as pleasant. Al least they could have let Suzy suck him off in lieu of an anesthetic. It also would also have been more soothing if they had adopted some sort of human-looking Marcus Welby, Dr. Kildare, or Ben Casey disguise rather than going at it in full tentacled regalia. “We’re just going to implant a few chips in your brain to make your stay with us a little more comfortable,” the orifice on the lead surgeon’s squid-like head informed him, as he stroked the bone saw with one of his tentacled hands. Danny strained against the steel bands that bound his naked body to the operating table, but to no avail.

When the lead surgeon was otherwise occupied, one of the medical assistant things bent down to whisper in his ear. “They’re going to amplify your hormones and alter your brain, simplify it so you won’t remember things,” she said. “When you’re not spurting, you’re going to spend all your days and nights here watching a tape of last year’s Superbowl game, but you won’t even remember that you ever saw it before even after you’ve watched it a million times. They’re going to take away every last vestige of your creativity, make you even less intelligent than you are now.”

“What, no ESPN? No MTV?” Danny asked, and then he began to panic. “You mean no cable at all?” Suddenly he realized the true gravity of the situation he found himself in.

“Sorry, but the Superbowl’s the highest rated show on Earth. They figure this way you’ll be maximally happy, won’t make any trouble.”

“No Letterman?” he asked, and began to sob.

“Shhh,” she whispered, kissing his brow with her tentacled orifice. Somehow the sensation was strangely erotic. “Some of us think it is wrong to capture sentient beings and use them as cattle. Even if their sentience is as limited as your own. We’re going to get you out of here, get those chips out of your head and get you back to your home world where you belong. PETA (that stands for our organization called People for the Ethical Treatment of Aliens) isn’t going to just sit by and let them use you like this. They’ve got no right to do that, even if it means that the plague will eventually destroy our race. We’re going to get you back home. But just go along with them for now, OK? Don’t worry, we’ll get you out of this.” She stroked his forehead and stood as the lead surgeon returned.

Somehow Danny did not feel comforted as the bone saw began to bite into his skull. No fucking cable. Could you believe that?

The ending of the game was fantastic. The best Superbowl ever. Imagine St. Louis stopping the Tennessee Titans on the one-inch line on the very last play to win the game. Could it get any better than that? There would probably never be another Superbowl as good as that one. Reluctantly, Danny clicked off the TV.

“I brought another friend over to help me milk you tonight, honey. Meet Lila,” Suzy said, removing the empty bottle of Bud Lite from Danny’s hand. Danny looked over at Suzy’s “friend,” recognizing the green dress, which was completely open in the front, revealing her tanned firm breasts.

Lila saw the direction of Danny’s gaze. “I hope you don’t mind,” she said, “but the neurosurgery boys found an incredible amount of stuff about Jennifer Lopez floating around in your little brain when they opened you up, so I decided to come as her tonight. Do you remember this dress? It’s the one she wore at last year’s Grammy award.”

Danny recognized the face now. It was indeed Jennifer Lopez.

“I can be anyone else you want, if you don’t like this,” she said. “I’ve been studying all the Earth TV shows. I can do Pamela Anderson, Mariah Carey, I can even do...”

“Jennifer Lopez is fine,” Danny told her. “And I like the dress.”

“It’s definitely got some convenient features,” she noted, as she quickly wiggled out of it and crawled beneath Danny’s naked torso. Suzy was rubbing the back of his neck and licking his ears as he felt Lila’s cunt suddenly squeezing his swollen prick, quickly taking it inside her. It was totally amazing how their cunts could feel like mouths sometimes. Suzy was pushing on his ass with her hands as he began to rock inside of Lila, feeling her firm breasts moving against his chest with each thrust. She had even worn a nipple ring tonight. How had she known?

As Lila’s cunt began to swirl around his organ, alternately sucking it and stroking it, Suzy ran her tongue all the way down his backbone, from his neck to his ass, plunging it right into his crack as she reached beneath him to fondle his balls. As Suzy’s highly elongated tongue began to probe deeply into his asshole and her tentacled hands worked their infinite magic on his balls, Danny felt himself beginning to come. Suzy’s tongue probed deeper and deeper and Lila’s cunt began its undulations, pumping him and pumping him as he came and came and came in a series of tumultuous explosions that seemed to last four hours.

“That was a good one, Danny. The best one yet,” Suzy told him, as the three of them lay in bed together, still panting. “A lot of people are going to be cured with what you’ve given us tonight.”

“Aw shucks, it weren’t nothing. You guys did all the work,” Danny said, reaching over to stroke the tentacle that had sprouted from the middle of Suzy’s forehead. “You know, I have always wondered, why don’t you guys just use machines to get me off? It would be a lot easier for you.”

“We tried that. The yield is just not the same. This way is far more effective. Besides, we kind of like it. Can’t you tell?” Suzy said, putting her own finger to her forehead to see what Danny was stroking.

“Oh damn,” said Suzy, when she discovered the tentacle. “I wish I could hold this form just a little longer. Will you two excuse me while I go to the powder room to freshen up? I have to put my face on, so to speak.”

Danny continued to fondle her tentacle. “You look fine, honey. I love you just the way you are,” he told her, kissing her protuberance. “I wouldn’t change a thing about you. For some reason, I find your tentacles strangely erotic. Wonder why. I love you, you know. You don’t have to worry.”

“I love you too, Danny,” she said. “You know here on Hardon we don’t even have the concept of romantic love. But I’ve learned about love from you. And of course from watching all those episodes of Beverly Hills 90210, Allie McBeal, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer when I was training for my mission. I will always love you, honey. But I think I’d better go freshen up. You really wouldn’t want to see me with all my tentacles out. Some things even love could not overcome. I’ll be right back.”

Danny watched her cute little ass sway as she headed for the bathroom. He reached over to squeeze one of Lila’s tits.

Just then the door burst open, and three of the creatures entered, brandishing some sort of weapons. “The bioreader told us she was out of the room. It’s safe to come with us now,” the tallest of the three shouted. Danny somehow recognized her as the medical assistant from his brain operation.

“We’re here to take you back to your own planet,” she informed him. “Your nightmare is finally over. Just come with us. But come quickly, there’s not much time.”

“You know, I’m not really sure I want to go back anymore. I’m getting to kind of like it here. I mean I’ve got a great wife,” Danny said, putting his arm around Suzy who had just emerged from the bathroom to see what all the commotion was about. “I’ve also got great neighbors,” he said draping his arm over Lila’s neck to squeeze her ringed nipple. “Plus I couldn’t go right now anyway. I mean, what are you guys, nuts or something? I can’t say much for your timing,” he said, reaching for the TV clicker. “I mean the kickoff for the fucking Superbowl is just five minutes away. I know people are upset that it’s just Tennessee and St. Louis. But I think it’s going to be a great game.

“By the way, anyone here care to put a little money on St. Louis? I’ll bet Tennessee’s going to kill the Rams. I’ve just got a good feeling about this one. I can’t remember being this excited about anything on TV before.

“Just imagine it,” he said, his eyes glazed over with happiness, “Tennessee and St. Louis. What will they think of next?"

oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers