Abduction

Story Info
Three girls rape a fourth girl.
1.6k words
3.9
169.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily glided over the sidewalk. She glanced behind her as she walked. Her lithe body easily navigated the cracked streets with familiarity. She tossed her long chestnut hair over her shoulder and gave one last glance over her shoulder. She collided with something. She quickly looked in front of her, too late to realise that she had been surrounded. Fear uncurled in her breast and darkness came.

***********

Rita’s velvety laugh aroused the poor girl laying on the soft mat. “Reckon she’s awakenow?” She prodded her with her foot.

A mew escaped between the soft lips of the pretty blindfolded girl.

Rita’s gaze swept around the small but pretty room. A lamp on the corner cast soft illumination over everyone, reminiscent of candlelight. The carpet was deep beige, matching the light creamy walls. The two armchairs were soft beige as well.

Rita looked down in front of her - the girl had dark chestnut coloured hair that gleamed softly in the light. Her features were twisted in confusion and fear.

“Since she’s awake, is it good to start now?” A pretty Asian girl named Jade was eyeing the chestnut haired girl hungrily. Her pert 36C breasts jiggled slightly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the another in impatience. Her shining black hair was caught up in a ponytail with tendrils framing her pale, delicate face. Her almond shaped brown eyes shone with excitement.

“Well we might as well right, she’s not here as decoration, that’s for sure!” Rayme cracked. Her soft features glowed, even in the dim light. Her beautiful body was positively luminescent. Her breasts were a light 36B but her body was so well proportioned that she didn’t need bigger ones. Her long legs were folded underneath her body as she sat beside the prone girl. Her auburn hair was cut shoulder length and put up in a bun. The colour matched the wisps above her moist cunt.

Rita knelt down and motioned for Jade to do the same. Her 34C breasts swayed gently. Her golden brown tanned skin was velvety to the touch. Her gold flecked green eyes surveyed the other two. Everyone in the room was naked and with good reason. They were about to gang bang the pretty chestnut haired girl. Rita’s pussy moistened at the thought of what was to come.

“Alright, is everyone ready?” They all checked their pussies for moistness. Rita could see their fingers coated in juices. “I think I’ll go first then, since I won the draw.”

Rita lightly caressed the prone girl’s flat tummy, savouring the soft flesh beneath her fingers. The girl gasped and squirmed. “Hold her arms and legs down.” Jade and Rayme quickly secured the girl. Rita continued her exploration of the chestnut haired girl. Her fingers slid down to her mons, which was only a little damp. Fear was keeping her from acknowledging her body’s desires. Well Rita would fix that.

She gently teased the freshly shaven pussy. She had worked hard to keep from cutting the delicious flesh of Lily, the chestnut haired girl. She had squirmed like a cat in water, but finally, Rita had successfully shaved off all the hair on her cunt.

Lily continued to squirm, trying hopelessly to evade Rita’s hands. Rita rubbed two fingers against the girl’s slit, at the same time, using her other hand to gently massage her clit in little circles. Lily gave up fighting and moaned softly, her face slowly changed from fear to hesitance to acceptance. Lily’s pussy was quickly moistening.

Rita changed her tactic and quickly shoved two handy pillows under Lily’s buttocks, elevating her hips. She leaned over and began to flick her rough tongue against Lily’s sensitive clit, then over her slit. She used the flat of her tongue and licked the length of Lily’s pussy, savouring her taste.

Rita could hear Jade and Rayme panting softly. Glancing up, she saw that her suspicions had been correct and that they were both attending to their hungry pussies with one hand, using their body weight and their other hand to hold down Lily. Rita grinned at them and decided it was time to change her tactic again.

She got up and grabbed a strap on. It was a thick 2.5 inches and a frightening 10 inches long. As she tightened the straps, she felt them nestle between her pussy lips and clit. She groaned at the sensation.

Lily’s face had changed back to confusion at the lack of stimulation to her cunt. It then changed to fear as she felt the head of the strap on press against her pussy. She wasn’t a virgin, and Rita and her friends knew it, but they also knew that Lily had never taken anything this size before.

Rita looked at her friends. “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?” They both nodded their heads, their fingers flashing between their legs, barely discernible blurs. Rita gently entered Lily’s hot pussy, wishing she could feel that tight cunt. To make up for that loss, Rita quickly shoved the rest of the rubber cock in, making Lily cry out in pain.

At this intrusion, Lily tried quickly to buck it out of her, but it was stuck inside her. Rita began to slowly thrust in and out of the tight pussy. Squelching sounds could be heard above the startled gasps of pain and moans of pleasure. The strap of the dildo nestled in further between her pussy, chafing her clit and making her hornier. The harder Rita thrusted, the more the strap chafed her clit. Soon Rita was fucking Lily with abandon, not caring whether or not she hurt Lily. In and out the cock pistoned. Soon Lily’s juices were dripping down onto the pillows, creating a puddle around her ass. Puddles were also forming under Jade and Rayme; their ministrations were that pleasurable.

Pants and groans filled the air along with the squelching sounds and sweet musk of wet pussies. Lily wailed as she orgasmed, juices gushing out of her distended pussy. Rita shivered, almost orgasming herself, but she held it in. She continued to brutally fuck Lily, even though she had already orgasmed. Lily cried out in pain but was soon enjoying the invasion of the big cock. Rita fucked Lily faster, wanting her to orgasm again and again.

Jade had gotten on top of Lily and was straddling her face. Rita couldn’t see what her tongue was doing but from the expression on Jade’s face, she could guess. Rayme had gotten another strap on, this one was 2 inches thick and 8 inches long and had strapped it on. She had lubed it up and was now positioning it behind Rita. Before Rita could stop her, Rayme rammed the cock up her tight virgin anus. Rita screamed and for a very brief moment, was paralyzed. But as Rayme gently fucked her friend, Rita became used to its size and was soon enjoying it.

Rita and Rayme soon got a rhythm started up – Rita would thrust into Lily while Rayme pulled out of her ass, then Rita would pull out of Lily while Rayme thrust into her. Rita and Rayme pounded away and soon Lily and Rita were wailing in pleasure and orgasming. Rita’s juices dripped down her legs and Lily’s puddled under her ass.

Rayme was still incredibly horny, from fucking Rita and from watching Lily and Jade. She took of the strap on with the intention of pleasure herself with it, but Jade took it instead and got off Lily’s face. She strapped it on and suggested that Rita and her double bang Rayme. They quickly positioned themselves – Jade behind Rayme and Rita in front. Then they both eased into Rayme. Rayme howled with pleasure as both her anus and her pussy were stuffed by the large cocks.

Rita and Jade started up a rhythm where they both pulled out at the same time and rammed Rayme together. In almost no time, they were both pounding furiously into Rayme, so hard that Rayme could barely stand up. She had to hold onto Rita’s shoulders. Harder and faster Rita and Jade both pounded, driving their cocks in as deep as they could get them. Rayme began to play with her clit while she was being fucked by both girls. This threw her over the edge and she orgasmed hard, her juices dripping down her thighs as her tight cunt and anus convulsed around the strap on cocks.

Rita and Jade gently extracted the cocks and lay Rayme down on the floor. Her body was awash in sweat and her eyelids fluttered as she fought to recover.

As Jade was crouching to check whether Lily’s pussy was still wet, Rita pushed her forwards so her ass was in the air and thrusted into her anus. Jade bellowed at the intrusion but quickly relaxed. She lowered her mouth to Lily’s abused pussy and began to lick the juices around it and inside it as her anus was being ravaged. After a few moments Jade soon felt fingers in her pussy. She looked behind her and saw that Rayme had gotten up again and was fingering her tight cunt while Rita fucked her ass.

This got Jade very hot and she was soon moaning and groaning very loudly into Lily’s pussy. Each thrust that Rita made shoved her tongue deeper inside Lily, causing her to groan. Rita thrust fervently into Jade’s anus. Rayme’s free hand began to tweak Jade’s clit and this combined with the anal ministrations drove her over the edge. She slammed her tongue deep inside Lily’s pussy and felt her own pussy clench and twitch as juices splashed down her legs and dripped onto the floor.

Finally spent, the four girls lay there panting as their bodies tried to recover. Their juices mingled on the floor as well as on their bodies. Each of their bodies glistened in the soft light with sweat, their own juices and each other’s juices. But this was only the beginning…