Abduction by Spock

Story Info
He needs to follow Vulcanian custom, but is it logical?
6.5k words
4.42
28.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

It was early Friday evening, and Mr. Spock was in a quandary. Mating time was upon him; he had his most urgent need ever to find a mate, and it wasn't just a matter of being horny. Every seven years, all Vulcanian males experiences pon farr, a powerful biological drive which demands that they mate or die. Finding a female was not a problem, because he had already chosen one. His quandary resulted over his lack of certainty that she was willing, because the things Elizabeth Foster, the young Earth woman, said and did were confusing in the extreme to his strong sense of logic.

She flirted with him, smiling and batting her eyelashes and twirling her long, dark brown hair but, when he responded to her apparent invitations, she gaily pushed him away. The beautiful and puzzling young lady wasn't strong enough to actually deter him, but Spock hated to employ the tactics that were once widely used by his remote ancestors.

On Earth, such tactics are sometimes referred to as the "Caveman technique" or similar euphemism, unless they were referred to by their correct name, which is "Date rape." They were rarely used any more on Vulcan, but they did still have some degree of acceptance among traditionalists. Spock considered the possibility of carrying the young woman off to a place he knew of and mating with her there, whether she liked it or not. The more he thought and the more he felt frustrated by all the mixed signals he was getting from the enchanting Elizabeth, the more he considered doing just that.

"Why can't she just be logical," he asked himself, but he had no answer.

Elizabeth was not actually part of the crew, but was a member of a cultural exchange between Earth and Vulcan. Spock was the executive officer of The Enterprise and, since the captain was not aboard, he was in charge. They were docked at the principal spaceport on his home planet, a city he knew quite well, and he was aware of several places he could easily and safely take the young lady if he chose to hark back to the ways of his ancestors.

She was standing in front of a communications console, although not actually using it, when he approached. She turned partly toward him, smiled, thrust out her highly attractive chest and twirled her hair while greeting him in a very affectionate way. He returned her greeting and reached out to take her in his arms as her actions and demeanor and the expression on her face seemed to be asking him to do, but Elizabeth just giggled and pushed his hands away.

"Oh, my, Spocky. What a flirt you are," she trilled, arching an eyebrow as she smiled even more charmingly and continued running her fingers through her hair and moving her shoulders in such a way that her larger breasts swayed under her tunic.

He couldn't take any more. One skillful hand reached out and applied the famous Spock pinch, and the beautiful young woman crumpled, to be caught in his arms. He was committed by that move to a course of action he would have preferred to avoid, but the die had been cast. Glancing around to see if anybody might have observed him, he held her limp form against his chest and carried her along the deserted passageways of the ship to where his private groundcar was parked. She was still unconscious when he strapped her into a front seat, got inside and started driving toward a place he knew well.

In a remote area, just a few kilometers outside the city was a property owned by his family and formerly mined. There were no more of the valuable minerals that had been taken from the ground, but the small cabin used by the operator of the robotic equipment was still there and available for his use. It was quite sparsely furnished, but would be adequate for the rather short period of time he expected to spend there with the woman who would be his mate. She was just starting to become conscious when he drove into the shed and closed the door. By the time he had taken her into the cabin, placed her on the bed with her head nestled in a pillow and tied ropes with slip knots to each corner, Elizabeth was fully awake, although confused.

"Where am I?" she asked in the time honored tradition.

"You're quite safe, My Dear. You're at a place that has been in my family for many generations."

"Why have you brought me here?" Abruptly, she realized she had just been abducted. "How dare you!" she blurted. "Take me back to the ship!"

Spock was committed to mating with the young woman, whether she liked it or not, and he had no intention of taking her anywhere until he had done so. At the same time, the process would be much easier and more enjoyable if she just cooperated, as had been the custom among females on Vulcan when such abductions were the norm.

"You are in no danger from me," he assured her. "I just want to mate with you."

As a student of Vulcanian culture, Elizabeth was aware of the old customs on Vulcan, but she was amazed that any of the men on the planet would still use them, especially an educated and responsible man such as the executive officer of The Enterprise. She was also rather flattered that he had chosen her. The flirtations with Spock had been quite pleasant but, when she realized his intentions, she started to think of him as being much more than just somebody to tease.

Whatever her thoughts along that line might have been, Elizabeth Foster was too independent a woman to put up with such violations of her free will. "You'll do nothing of the kind," she retorted. "Now, take me back to the ship so I can report you. You'll be up on charges before the Federation for what you've done to me already. Don't make it any worse by keeping me here any longer."

Spock, of course, would do no such thing. Even though he feared he had badly misinterpreted the mixed signals she had given him over the last few weeks, he was committed to mating with the beautiful young woman who was lying on the bed, because it was almost certain he would not have time to find another female, either human or Vulcanian, before the deadly syndrome took hold.

"Elizabeth, I am going to mate with you whether you like it or not. I have ropes attached to this bed, and I will tie you to it if you don't cooperate. The choice is yours, but it will be a much more enjoyable experience for both of us if you don't make me use them since you will have free use of your limbs."

"What? You mean I just lie back and enjoy getting raped? That'll never happen, Spock, and you'd better get that through your pointy-eared head." She started to get off the bed, but the much stronger Vulcanian easily pushed her back down, accidentally tearing her tunic.

Elizabeth had been angry but, in response to that forceful action, she nearly went berserk. Her next effort to rise from the bed included fists flying and feet kicking, none of which did any good, because they bounced harmlessly off the arms and legs of her much larger and stronger abductor. Her attempt to bite him didn't help either, because his tough skin was impervious to her teeth.

Her violent efforts did have one effect, though, which was to add to Spock's frustration with Elizabeth's lack of logic, making him even more determined to do what he had come to the cabin to do, and to do it with the woman he had chosen. The next time she kicked at him with her left foot, he grabbed her ankle, pulled her toward one corner of the bed, thrust her foot through the loop on the knot and pulled it tight. She ineffectively kicked at him with the other foot and rained punches on his shoulders and the back of his head, also to no avail. With the first foot secured, he turned and caught an arm that ended in a fist being swung in a wide arc in the direction of his chin.

Not wanting to hurt the object of his affection, Spock gently pulled her by the wrist to the proper corner of the bed and secured the first of Elizabeth's hands. Her apparent inability to prevent herself from being defiled added to her rage, and she added screams and curses to her defensive tactics. The cabin was more than a kilometer from anybody who might have heard those protests, so her verbal efforts did no more good than her physical ones had.

Rather than trying to slug or claw her abductor with her other hand, Elizabeth tried to keep it away from him so she could avoid being immobilized, but to no avail. He grabbed her arm and moved his hands lower until he had her wrist in a tight but gentle grip, and pulled it over to another corner. Her muscles were no match for his and, try as she might, the young Earth woman had no chance of thwarting the much stronger Vulcanian, and he succeeded in tying that one to the third corner of the bed.

Spock would have to delay securing Elizabeth's other foot until he had removed the clothing from her lower body. He could have cut or torn in from her, but he had no wish to do so. After the mating was complete, he intended to untie her, put his clothing back on and wait for her to get dressed so he could take her back to the starship in his groundcar, and he would attract too much attention if he drove up with a nude woman or one attired in tatters. The ideal situation would have been for her to be logical and follow through on the way she had acted toward him, but she hadn't, and he was forced to make the best of the circumstances as they existed.

He began by unbuttoning her tunic, which was simple, because it opened as his own did, except for the buttons being on the wrong side. Under that was an unfamiliar garment that covered her breasts, but he didn't quite know what to do about it. It didn't unfasten in the front, so he ran his hands along the straps until he discovered a connection in the back and, after several minutes of trial and error, he unhooked it and pulled her bra loose. Elizabeth's luscious breasts spilled out, and he gazed at them in awe. He had always known they were big and shapely, but he had never even guessed those parts of her body were as beautiful as they had proven to be.

There was no practical way to remove the tunic, so Spock spread the garment open, partly for the visual delight and partly because her lovely breasts would be involved in some of the preliminaries of the mating process.

He was glad she wore the short skirt favored by all the female officers on The Enterprise, because it was a simple task to fold it up and away from her ass and over the front of her body. He had removed her shoes while securing her feet, so the last thing he had to take off her before mating was her panties, and they were not much different than his own undershorts, except for being so much skimpier and being made of much softer and smoother material.

Hooking the fingers of both hands in the elastic waistband, he pulled down and moved his hands around to work the garment around her ass and hips which she tried, without success, to prevent. After pulling them down her legs with one hand while holding Elizabeth's free ankle and bound one together with the other, he pushed her free foot through the leg opening and the waistband. Her panties were still around one ankle, but out of the way and not something to be concerned with. Because his partner would enjoy the mating much more if she had some freedom of movement, he decided to leave her unbound foot the way it was. He was quite confident there would be nothing she could do with it, and wanted her to enjoy herself as much as possible.

Spread-eagled, virtually naked, and with both hands and one leg immobilized, Elizabeth almost gave up on any hope of avoiding the lust of the man she had always thought of as being rather prissy. She believed she had one last chance, though. Even when she was kicking and hitting him as hard as she could, Spock had been almost gentle with her, being careful to avoid inflicting any pain or injury, and he had also taken the trouble to undress her without destroying her clothing. The small tear in her tunic had been an accident, rather than a deliberate act. There was a possibility she could appeal to his better nature and be taken back to The Enterprise still unsullied.

"Mr. Spock, I know you are a reasonable and logical individual. Tell me now, is this a reasonable or logical way for you to be treating a guest on your ship?"

"Under the circumstances, Miss Foster, I'm sorry to say it is." He then went on to explain the dire peril posed to him by pon farr, and how he had to mate with a female, either Vulcanian or other sentient race, or die.

"In my quest, I was guided by the way you had been acting toward me, as if you would be interested in mating. I'm truly sorry that I was wrong, but I must mate with you this day or die."

To Elizabeth, that put a different complexion on her situation. She was familiar with such things as pon farr, but it was usually thought of as almost nonexistent. Any male of any intelligent species could find any number of female sex partners and, since it was strictly the act of sexual intercourse rather than the result, the coupling with one of them would prevent pon farr. Hundreds of thousands of prostitutes were available to males, especially in spaceports, as well as party girls or just women who liked having sex with their boyfriends. Millennia ago, in a sparsely populated world with inhabitants of the few towns being distrustful of strangers, that would not have been so, but it was a fact of the modern galaxy.

"Couldn't you have found a woman somewhere in the last seven years? There are, literally, millions of females available to you for the asking."

"I could have, but it would not have been logical or honorable. To me, a partner must be somebody other than what might be called a one-night stand."

Elizabeth had always been impressed by Mr. Spock's high level of integrity, but her respect for him increased after hearing him explain why he had remained chaste for so long. Had her abductor been almost anybody else, she would have thought of him as a liar, spinning a yarn to get into her pants, but she knew the executive officer of The Enterprise was not that kind of person and, besides, no lie would have been necessary. She was already incapable of preventing him from having his way with her. In addition to the increased respect, she felt highly flattered that, after seven years, he had chosen her to be his mate.

She also realized she had a moral obligation to help, rather than hinder Spock in what he had to do. If not for her teasing and flirting, he would have chosen to mate with another female, and would not now be facing the menace of pon farr. If she cooperated fully, there would be a certain benefit for her too, and no real downside. She was on board The Enterprise to learn as much as she could about Vulcanian customs and social mores, and being the participant in the mating process would be of great help toward that end. She did not want to become pregnant, but the birth control pills she took regularly were 100% effective, and the many antibiotics that had been pumped into her blood would prevent any kind of disease.

While explaining his motivation for the abduction and while she thought about it, Spock had been removing his own clothing, until he stood naked before her. Besides his integrity and honor, Elizabeth became quite impressed with his appearance. She had always thought of him as rather funny looking, with his pointy ears and slicked-down hair, but she was gazing then on his athletic form, and wondering how it would feel sprawled atop her. Abruptly, Elizabeth decided what she needed to do, and what she very much wanted to do.

"Oh, Spocky," she murmured, smiling and batting her eyelashes.

"What is it? I hope you're not trying to trick me or lead me on again."

Elizabeth realized the situation no longer called for flirting and being coy. When sentient males and females, even of different species are naked and alone in bed, and both are willing participants, the time for coquetry was over.

"I'm not," she replied. "I hope you know mating is usually much more enjoyable for humans if both parties are able to move around freely."

"Of course. That is probably so for all species. If mating weren't so much fun, sentient beings would have stopped doing it long ago, and most species would have died out, or never evolved."

"What I'm trying to say is, if you untie me, I can participate fully, making it much better for me and you both."

"Do you promise you won't attack me or try to run away?"

"I promise. I wouldn't be able to overpower you anyhow, and I wouldn't know where to go even if I did run away. I really do like you, you know, and I want to mate with you here and now, not just because of your need, but because of my feelings toward you."

Elizabeth had been sincere and, when she was through speaking, she realized it was really true. She did like the rather strange person, and she did want to help him do what he had brought her there to do, and she did want to mate with him, not only to help him and not just to help her learn about Vulcanian customs, but because it was something she wanted to do. Because of the birth control pills she was using, there was no chance of pregnancy, but she knew it was the physical act of mating that was important, not the result.

Her suggestion was logical to Spock to, so he quickly untied her. The lovely young woman made no effort to escape, but sat up and finished removing her clothing, so she was as naked as her lover before lying on her back to wait for directions in what would be a new experience for her, and one she believed none of her colleagues had ever undergone. Some Earth women had mated with men of Vulcan, even marrying them as Spock's mother had, but they had never described what happened in the conjugal bed, except to get dreamy-eyed and describe it as "wonderful."

Spock didn't give her any directions, because the male needed to make all the initial movements, although she could respond any way she wanted or make any suggestions she wanted. He knelt beside her; she moved over to give him more room, and he cupped one of her succulent breasts in either hand and started licking one of her nipples. It was soft and rather rubbery at first but, as he continued, he felt it become erect under his ministrations. When he applied his tongue to the other nipple, that pink nubbin reacted the same way, and his mating partner started squirming on the bed under him.

Her movements became more pronounced when he drew one of her luscious breasts into his mouth and started sucking on it, while his tongue continued caressing her nipple. Besides the squirming, one of her hands was resting on his arm while the other gently stroked his back and side. Such actions were not part of mating, but they were sometimes manifestations of affection and pleasure, and could do nothing but further the process. As his mouth switched back and forth between the lovely orbs, Elizabeth's movements evolved from squirming to writhing, and she started thrusting her breasts up into his mouth. Spock was glad the mating was proceeding so well.

He was even happier when it got better. In addition to the movements of her hands and body, she started producing a delightful earthy aroma that seemed to call out to his most primitive desires. He raised his head from her breasts to look down her body and saw her pussy lips had swollen since his removal of her panties, and they were shiny with a liquid that covered them. That fluid, he reasoned, having just appeared, had to be the source of the heavenly fragrance that filled his nostrils and caused even stronger stirrings in his groin.

He thought it would be more logical to go directly to the apparent source of the delectable scent and taste it, but Spock believed it would be more fun to kiss and lick and nuzzle his way down Elizabeth's creamy-white body, and that's what he decided to do. He reached her pussy, which she had shaved that morning in anticipation of some carnal delights in the spaceport, and stopped. It would have been possible to lean over her body and lick up her fragrant juices, but that would have been quite awkward, and he knew there had to be a better way to do it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12