Abduction No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bearded one shrugged. "Maybe, but she'll have to take a lot more than that before she's ready. For the moment 'she'll do' is the best I can offer. It's more than I can say for most of the bitches we've had down here."

"Is that why you're bringing things forward a couple of days?"

This time he grinned.

"That and the drugs. As long as our Tina recovers from tonight in time, I reckon we should give her a real working over in a couple of days time. Take her to the absolute limit and find out what effect the drugs have on her. In the meantime... " he nodded in the direction of the skinny one, "....you and Henson can have another session with her tomorrow, so she doesn't forget what she's doing here. You know the drill, hurt her, then make her come, over and over again. Hammer it into that tiny brain of hers that pain always leads to pleasure."

The skinny one laughed, it wasn't the first time his boss had made that argument.

"Pleasure for who?" He asked, the bearded one ignored him, he'd got other things on his mind.

"Keep an eye on Henson though. He's done okay so far, but we still need to watch him. I don't want him getting too friendly with this bitch, not until we're sure we can trust him. When you're done, find some excuse to punish her, and make sure she knows what's going to happen to her before you leave. I want to have her a couple of days to think about it."

"And the video?"

The bearded one nodded. Things had gone well, even he was smiling now.

"Yeah. I want the whole fucking thing on video from start to finish. She's going to get the works. It should be a big seller, so make sure we've got at least three cameras handy. If you're not working the cunt over yourself, you're filming someone else doing it."

All three of them were smiling by the time they stood up, as much in anticipation of what Tina still had to endure, as at the memories of what they'd already done to her. The bearded one and the skinny one left together, leaving the older man alone in the big house, just him and the young woman lying in the cellar.

Before heading for bed, he took a last lingering look at Tina, lying motionless on the bathroom floor, one arm wrapped around the base of the toilet. Hunting through his collection of tapes, he slipped his favourite into the video player and picked up the remote. Despite the efforts of the evening, he was still able to masturbate one last time before disappearing upstairs.

The young lady featured on his chosen tape was one Sandy Williams. Of all the girls they'd brought to the cellar for training, she'd been his favourite. Even now, he found it hard to believe some of the things they'd done to her that night, some of the things he'd done to her. He found himself wondering where she was now, and what games her new owner might be playing with her at this very moment.

In comparison with Sandy Williams, he knew that Tina had got off lightly.

THE TAKING OF TINA.

Chapter 4.

12