Abduction No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers

'Hurt her,' had been the bearded one's instructions. 'Hurt her, then make her come.'

It was the old routine, pain would always be followed by pleasure, even if that pleasure was enforced and reluctant. There were many ways to cause that pain, but this was one of Snake's favourites. This was the one he most enjoyed because of the victim's utter astonishment that something so banal could hurt so much. His hands were actually trembling as he tightened the final knots that secured Tina's ankles to the table legs.

No matter how much she struggled, she wouldn't be able to move her feet enough to avoid his attention. Snake pulled up a chair to her head and looked right into her eyes.

"I don't suppose you'll know much about Bastinado will you?" He asked as he began tapping the two sticks lightly on the tabletop in front of her, building up a steady, rhythm. Tina shook her head, hardly noticeable had he not been watching for it.

"No, I didn't think you would. Well I guess a practical demonstration would be far more effective than a dry old history lesson don't you?"

This time he didn't get a response from Tina, he hadn't really expected one. When he moved behind her, Tina's eyes followed him as far as they could, until the ropes clipped to her collar arrested her movement. His commentary continued, though this time it took a slightly different line. This time he definitely wasn't expecting any answers.

"Remember what the guvnor said about hurting you when you misbehave?" He began. The sticks renewed their rhythmic tapping on the far end of the table. "Well personally I wouldn't have used that word. 'Hurt' I'm talking about Tina. Hurt is such a soft word, I always think, a weak word, open to misinterpretation. Personally I prefer the word torture. It makes things so much clearer in the victim's mind I find, it concentrates their thoughts beautifully. So torture is the word I'm going to use with you Tina. You've been a naughty girl and now I'm going to torture you. Make sure you don't ever make that mistake again."

She began to struggle, but the ropes had been tied too well and, after a few seconds she lay still again. The tap-tapping of the sticks went on. It was annoying her, she could feel the vibrations through the table as snake continued his chat.

"Victim. Now there's a word that conjures up a different image altogether. Such a lovely word don't you think. That's you isn't it Tina? You're the victim here aren't you?"

She jumped as the sound of the sticks beating against the table stopped suddenly and he transferred his attention to the sole of her left foot. Beating out the same steady, repetitive rhythm as he continued to talk to her quietly.

"Shall I tell you something interesting?" He paused, expecting no reply, and getting none. "In ten minutes time you'll be offering your body to both of us Tina. Offering it freely and willingly, promising us a world of pleasure if only we'll stop hurting you. Sorry, torturing you."

This time he did get a response. A muffled "No way," that made him smile. The continual rhythm he was tapping out on her feet was clearly annoying her, but it wasn't really hurting. If this was the best they could come up with, there was no way she'd give in to them willingly.

They could take her by force if they wanted, after all there wasn't much she could do to stop them. But there was no way she'd offer herself to them freely. And still the pitter-patter of the sticks went on, a faint slapping sound in a room briefly silent.

"Oh yes." Suddenly his voice was more serious. "You'll beg us to fuck you Tina. Nine minutes baby, it's coming closer."

For a few seconds, the rhythm slowed, before picking up again, faster this time.

"But we won't fuck you, not right away. For a while you'll be begging us for the wrong reason. You'll be begging because you want us to stop hurting you. But we'll just keep on going. Five, six minutes after that and the need to be fucked will be so strong that you can't hide it from us any more. You'll know when you reach that point, and so will we. Then we'll stop and give you what you want."

"In your dreams," she said. He smiled when he heard those words, but the rhythm went on relentlessly. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, like wind driven raindrops on a windowpane.

"Dreams? He asked. Surely you mean nightmares don't you?" He paused for a second. "Eight minutes," he said quietly, and then delivered the first real blow.

Tina never saw it coming. The speed of its delivery even caught the dark one by surprise. Without breaking rhythm, snake swung one of the sticks hard, hitting the sole of her foot with all the power he could muster. Indescribable pain shot up the length of her leg bones like an electric current, exploding in her torso like a fireball.

Tina's body contorted on the table, seeming to shrivel to half it's size before her back arched and her first unearthly shriek filled the room. The pain and terror combined to bring a brittle, razor-edged quality to the sound.

Snake's eyes shifted from the girl to the dark one, noting the shock and surprise in his face. He waited to see what his response would be. His head was shaking. Thankfully there was enough respect in the look he gave snake to allay any suspicions the guy might have had about his commitment to the cause.

"Fucking hell," he said. "Where did that come from?"

Actually he was doing his best not to allow the pity he felt for the girl to show in his face. There'd been real pain in that scream, real agony, real fear, and it had cut him to the quick. He was looking at Tina, but he was seeing Sandy Williams. Not for the first time he wondered what they'd done to her before she disappeared. Had her screams echoed as loudly as Tina's had done? For her sake he hoped they hadn't, but deep inside, he knew they almost certainly had.

chris 44
chris 44
106 Followers
12