Abduction No. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" he asked. When he got a quick nod in response, the pair of them headed out to the car followed quickly by the Mechanic. The latter needed some sleep before putting together Tina's file ready for downloading on the internet website. From the movies and the stills they'd taken of her so far, he reckoned it should be quite a show.

Henson and Riley said nothing; in fact they barely looked at each other as they headed back downstairs. Mason's assessment of their relationship had been uncannily accurate; neither of them wholly trusted the other. It was probably the only reason Mason felt comfortable leaving the two of them together.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Funny how many people put up non-erotic stories on a site for erotic stories. Seriously, extreme sadism and gore should be for horror sites. Yeah, there are people who get off on really sick shit but there are also people who get off on baby animals being stomped to death too. Just because some crazy outliers find something boner inducing doesn't make it erotica.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Good, but not entirely fulfilling

To be brief, I liked this story. I liked the demented quality of the plot and the characters. These guys were evil, and that is just how I like it. I was disappointed however that the caning and the whipping were the only torture/pain portions of the story. Mason's threats to Tina were so dramatic, I was expecting something more than just a gang rape. I guess I have read too much work by Hubee. If you want demented, sick, and painful, read work by Hubee. At first it was way too severe, and it is---as severe as it gets. But as FANTASIES go, his stories are where its at. I suppose that is why the "extreme" nature of this story does less to excite me. A few years ago, it would have been thrilling. But I have become way too sick and demented now. For those out there wondering if their inner fantasies make them sick psychopaths, fear not. I have every inch the normal life, and would indeed be terrified if something like this were to occur in real life, especially to someone I knew. I don't have any shame about my fantasies, because I know that I am not alone, and I pose no threat to others. The only one that suffers for my tastes is my husband. These are some crazy sick shoes to fill. Well done Chris44. You write very well, just not to the sick caliber that pushes me over the edge. HOWEVER, Mason's night with that other girl he killed sounds absolutely luscious. Can you write about that? Mason is by far my favorite. To the vanilla rape-criers, get a life, and stop reading non-con. To the "Am I sick?" commentators, don't worry so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whatever happened to Tina?

I will use this comment as a way to ask (and even plead) for this story to get the resolution it needs. I have to admit I have checked back to see if this has had any continuation every few weeks since I read it and have been sadly dissapointed each time.

This is probably one of the most engaging (and even haunting) stories that I have read on Literotica. Your writing style is one of the best I've seen, bar none, and the scenes are so vivid and brutal that you can picture it all as it is happening.

You also have the storytellers grace in throwing in all these small things in the background which serve as world building - You can actually see these are real people and can perceive Tina as a real person.

Give us the conclusion to this story, please. Have Tina sold or saved (And personally, I would go for sold because I can not see this story having a happy ending) and maybe even give us the continuation focusing on the blond twins (Something I, like Snake, would REALLY love to see happening).

Here's to hoping you finish this.

WindyLadyWindyLadyabout 12 years ago
Hmm there are always critics

Well I guess I am happily one of those sickos that one commenter has such a low opinion of. I loved these stories especially as I found myself picturing myself in her position. And it does get me off. Fantasies are an amazing thing sometimes and lord help me I love it when my boyfriend ties me up and does similarly sick things to me. Oh well just thought I should let you know how much I enjoyed your story and that I plan on reading it over and over again :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Structurally excellent, dark undertones.

If nothing else, your stories' form is excellent. On a primary level there are no typos that are noticeable, no syntax fuckups and the scenes are vividly described, to the extent that the reader can have a clear image of what is going on.

The characters are strangely realistic (to the extent that they can be in a sex story) the antagonists coming up as arrogant and relentless (with hints to their neuroses and for the doctor hints of shame and remorse), the same way the girl reacts almost realistically hurt by the process but not losing her mind in record time in the typical hentai style.

This makes the story a little more frightening to be absolutely honest. It is one of the verilly few stories that can cause me to fap furiously then lie still in fapper's remorse for half an hour.

On one side the situations are expertly unveiled, on the other side I can't help but feel sympathy for the girl, even thougn I suppose this is a strength of your story.

I'm also assuming since you haven't updated since 2006, you either were abducted (pun intented) or gave up on the story. A shame since I admit I really wanted to know how it would be resolved (yes. I'm one of those romantic sadists that hoped for the girl to escape. I guess that's what happens when sadistic personality disorder caused by endless rejections gets mixed with a proper education -and the consequent understanding of human value- and an excellent mother).

To all you gentlemen scared that people who masturbate to this could have it in them to ever do anything remotely similar, I'm delighted to inform you that sexual fantasies (that may at times be an outlet for underlying aggression) don't necessarilly infringe on a person's ability to feel empathy for other people or use its logic to dismiss destructive insticts in real life situations.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction No. 08 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info

Similar Stories

Taken Emma is kidnapped.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Abducted - The Next Month Ch. 01 Half a week has passed but Sarah has only started to heal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sold! Kim descends into slavery.in BDSM
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories