Abduction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good, Archie, Matthew, girls?"

"Refreshing indeed!"

The old men were not now sporting erections - perhaps they had got a little cold walking from the sea.

Towels handed out or rather to the men who took great pleasure in drying the girls as well as themselves - another opportunity to put hands and towel everywhere.

"Well, let's have coffee. No, don't bother to dress again. You might want another swim. The girls might want to play again on the beach in the dark. Perhaps the boys will join them. I can see they had a great time with you."

Celia thought Natasha and her less than enthusiastic looks gave a lie to that.

"And I'm sure they'd rather sit on your laps than back on those chairs. Go on girls, you choose whose lap to sit on. They do so like to be friendly."

Celia and Natasha had no choice; no choice but to sit on the naked laps of the old men and rest their soft and plump bottoms on the old men's bony thighs. Just as Celia knew she would, she could feel Mr Carnforth's penis like a cold wet slug under her bottom and, just as she knew she would, she felt it grow and get warmer. Across the table Natasha was sitting on Mr Staples lap. She did not look pleased. Celia thought her cross face still so beautiful.

Her eyes were on Natasha's body and her hardly little girl, dark brown bosom with the so black nipples. Celia watched them. They jiggled a bit as Mr Staples moved, perhaps he was trying to get a little more comfortable but by Natasha's suddenly widened eyes Celia knew the 'more comfortable' position was with his erection slipped up into her. He did not bounce her up and down in the motions of intercourse: he seemed happy just being like that. Celia could not imagine Natasha thought the same - or that she, herself, would. She knew it was coming to her.

Mr Carnforth's penis was certainly growing under her. She could feel the pulse of his heartbeat through it. It was quite fast.

"Ah, Emily-Sue, if I could move you a little bit, you are squashing a muscle you see; ah, yes, that's better; my, you are getting a big girl!"

The 'little better' had been a bit of a 'feel,' the pushing of his penis against her and then, as she knew it would, a sliding in. A 'big girl' indeed: more a big boy under her. Celia's eyes sought Natasha's. Her eyebrows and head went up and in response Natasha shrugged. There was nothing the two girls could do. They were sitting on these two old men's laps perhaps not yet being fucked but certainly engaged in coitus.

The conversation between the men went on as if nothing was happening, the girls just sitting there listening with the men's erections motionless inside them. Occasionally Mr Carnforth would stroke her as if reminding her he knew she was there. Once or twice he cupped her breast or tweaked a nipple. Not really what a man would do to a little girl seated on his lap - not to her budding breasts.

"Girls, why don't you change places? Tabitha, go and sit on Mr Carnforth's lap."

Of course getting up meant sliding on the erection, pulling it wetly from her. With a glare at the old man, Celia walked around the table knowing all five men were watching and enjoying her nakedness.

Mr Staples was sitting smiling up at her but holding his erection firmly upright. There was no way she could sit on his lap without pushing his knob up into herself. She paused.

"Well go on, sit down, Mr Staples is not going to bite. Make yourself comfortable on his lap."

There was nothing Celia could do but obey. Mr Staples was not pushing his penis into her: she found herself lining herself up and she doing the pushing - she was fucking him and not the other way around.

The girls re-seated, a different penis in their vaginas, different hands touching them. The men still talking.

Celia watched Mr Carnforth. His hand was to Natasha's breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples. Celia wanted to do that. Would the girls be left alone in bed that night when, perhaps, Natasha might like her to do that. Would Natasha's fingers play with her own pink nipples?

All at once Mr Carnforth was bouncing Natasha on his lap and crying out. Up to then she had been sitting quite motionless. It was obvious, absolutely clear that he was having an orgasm - his semen no doubt spurting into Natasha. Everyone was looking at him. He was breathing deeply and looking flushed.

"Sorry, sorry Stephen... I, I... it was a bit of cramp in my leg. Caused a bit of a spasm. No, don't get off, Tabitha."

There were smiles from the men.

Celia felt the slightest of movements from Mr Staples. Just the lightest of up and down movements. Imperceptible to the rest but not to her - not to her who had his penis up inside her vagina!

Mr Staples kept on talking whilst just so gently fucking her; he managed to keep talking - almost - when Celia felt a sudden rush inside her. Casual as anything, he had just come as if nothing has happened whilst sitting and talking over coffee. A strange casual, public yet private, intercourse.

And Natasha and Celia were just left to sit on the men's laps as more coffee was poured and the penes shrank inside the girls. The men just talked on and on as if nothing had occurred. No comment was made when the men eventually stood up, almost an hour later, at the cum which had slowly dripped out of the girls decorating their flaccid penes. An hour or so just sitting there on the men's laps, with just the occasional movement of knees from the men: made to sit whilst the men talked.

It was good at last to be able to stand. She looked at the elderly men standing there talking to an evening suited Mr Levinson whilst stark naked as if nothing unusual had happened. Their penes were still semen coated. No attempt had been made to wipe or dry them off. She had rather thought Natasha and she might be asked to suck and lick the wet dangling things until all the ejaculate was gone. But no, that was not requested. Even so, what would happen now?

"More coffee! Perhaps some chocolates? The girls do so love chocolates. They like a nice fondant centre don't you girls? But have you tried salted chocolate? No?"

The minders were bringing in a tray. On it a small pile of round dark chocolates and, unexpectedly, a bowl of undoubtedly warm and liquid chocolate. The delicious aroma was instantly recognisable.

Celia was puzzled. Why the warm chocolate?

She was amazed when casual as anything Mr Carnforth lifted his limp penis and dunked it in the warm, melted chocolate - balls and all.

"These are exquisite," said Mr Levinson picking up one of the round chocolates and looking at it. "Salted chocolate coated plums. Absolutely delicious. " He popped it in his mouth.

Mr Carnforth's penis was dripping melted chocolate onto the floor making a bit of a mess but then Mr Staples did just the same thing. Celia was astounded.

"Now girls, go and sit on your chairs and Mr Carnforth and Mr Staples will bring you a nice salted chocolate plum each."

Perhaps a little slow on the uptake but Celia suddenly realised just what was about to happen. Not for the girls the nice prepared chocolate plums on the tray but the freshly prepared chocolate coated penes. Were the 'plum's the men's plum shaped knobs or their hanging 'plums?' It really did not matter. Natasha and she were going to have to suck the men's penes, their chocolate and salty semen coated 'plums.' There was nothing they could do to prevent it. They might as well enjoy the chocolate!

Mr Carnforth and Mr Staples were looking very pleased as they approached the girls, their chocolate coated penes already lengthening. Their hour's rest talking had revitalised them it seemed.

"Now, girls. pop those nice chocolates right in your mouths so you don't make a mess all around your mouths but don't gobble them down all at once."

There was nothing to do but comply. The men standing ready, the lovely smell of warm, melted chocolate right in front of the girls' noses. Celia's tongue came out and licked. The chocolate was of a very good quality.

"Emily-Sue! Put it in your mouth, now!"

The chocolate was very tasty, the plum of Mr Staples cock big in her mouth and through the sweetness of the chocolate came a faint taste of salt from the semen. Celia sort of had to admit to herself the contrast, salty and sweet, did work!

Celia knew what she had to do. Pleasure the man, enjoy the chocolate and bring about an ejaculation. She could not do anything else. She had to do as she was told. Beside her, pretty Natasha, her lips all around Mr Carnforth's cock, her face already rather messy with the chocolate and her mouth moving.

"Girls do so love their chocolate," commented Mr Levinson, "these chocolate plums are nice but perhaps they prefer a simple hard chocolate bar or chocolate coated nuts. Would you like some chocolate coated nuts girls? I bet you like just sucking the chocolate off and leaving the nut. Archie, Matthew could you oblige. Could you pass the girls some chocolate nuts."

The men were all laughing and having a whale of a time at the comic talk. It was not so for the girls. Both Mr Carnforth and Mr Staples pulled their erections, their rather less chocolaty erections from the girls mouths and held them up against their stomachs giving the girls easy access to their chocolate coated balls - their nuts!

And the girls just had to suck and play with their tongues on and around the two men's scrota, so as to carefully roll their nuts inside their mouths and remove the chocolate coating.

"But what I think these girls most like is a nice chocolate fondant with that special creamy filling."

"Oh do they now? Such greedy little girls," Mr Staples replied.

Celia had known from the start that the salty, creamy filling was coming to both of them, Natasha and she, sooner or later. Ejaculation in their mouths was an inevitability. Once she had established the two old men were really here at the house to play with the girls, not just have dinner, she had known they would want to both enter her and Natasha's mouth as well as their vaginas. They were men after all. Hopefully they would leave their bottoms alone.

The penes were dipped once more - not that easy given their fully erected state - and the glans penes presented once more at the girls' lips. Celia was not surprised to find the men had swopped over. Mr Staples now to enjoy the dark chocolate girl and Mr Carnforth the white.

Once more the sweet chocolate taste in her mouth. Gently but firmly Mr Carnforth's hands closed behind the back of her head. Celia knew it was not going to be her who would be working the erection; Mr Carnforth was going to be doing the moving - he was going to fuck her mouth. Push, push, push against her; his penis in and out of her mouth; the big chocolate tasting head going back and forth between her lips. Really her mouth was being used both as a sex toy and putative receptacle. The chocolate was nice but the thrusting big plum not easy to cope with and then, all of a sudden, not just a hint of salt but the full thing; Celia's mouth suddenly filling with not just the already present warm chocolate but the creamy, hot, salty semen coming out of Mr Carnforth's penis - the creamy filling.

Panting Mr Carnforth slowed his assault on Celia's mouth. Beside her exactly the same thing was happening to Natasha; her lovely dark head held firmly by Mr Staples and his long firm cock sliding at some speed and with some force between Natasha's generous lips. Celia's sideways glance took in the way his balls were swinging and bouncing against Natasha's chin. In happier circumstances what fun she and Natasha could have with a man they liked, a man they wanted to be friendly with; sharing his penis, jointly licking and playing with it whilst being very friendly together - but not like this.

Celia shrugged. Well, that was done and, actually, chocolate and semen went rather well together! She wondered if Natasha thought the same. She swallowed. Mmmm not so bad! She filed the information away as she waited calmly for the penis to be removed, whilst watching her friend.

Mr Staples' scrotum visibly tightened and he thrust a little harder. Celia knew that his semen was being released into Natasha's mouth. How she wished she could now kiss Natasha, share the salty chocolate semen mix between them and be allowed just to go to bed alone and be just two girls together.

The men stepped back from the girls. It was all a bit of a mess - both the men's genitalia and the girls' mouths - but Mr Levinson came forward and popped a chocolate coated plum in each of the girls' mouths.

"There you are. Last one. Girls should not have too much chocolate. Now don't gobble that one down like the last. Now would you two boys like a last couple of chocolates?"

It was not Mr Carnforth, nor Mr Staples he was addressing but the two minders.

"Perhaps rather than chocolate covered plums you would like dipped chocolate cherries?"

Inevitable perhaps but both Celia and Natasha found their nipples being dipped in the still molten chocolate, their little nipples becoming coated in warm brown chocolate and then the minders applying their lips to first one and then the other of their breasts as they stood unresisting. The warm chocolate was consumed; the nipples teased and sucked.

The older men watched. Mr Levinson spoke, "I don't know, Archie and Matthew, but little girls just don't seem unable not to make a mess when eating chocolate. Why don't you boys take the girls down to the sea and you all have a nice splash around and clean yourselves off?"

The men were quick to divest themselves of their clothes and Celia was not surprised to see they were erect. It was to be more fucking no doubt. There was no let up for her and Natasha. Their bodies were being used.

"What fine boys your nephews are growing to be," said Mr Carnforth to the old man, "what fine, upstanding lads - strong and manly almost!"

There were smiles. The men all thought it a big joke. The girls did not.

Natasha and Celia were carried piggy back down to the sea. The further they got from the old man the freer they found their limbs and tongues to be; the less compliant they were, but the minders seemed to revel in their attempt at fight and lack of co-operation. They were thrown into the sea, their bodies washed and groped but their resistance was to no avail. The minders were just so much stronger than they and strong men on the rut were not going to be denied. They seemed to relish Natasha and her struggles against them in the water; loved chasing the girls up the beach and throwing them down on their backs and forcing themselves on and into the girls.

The men had their way with the girls, their thick and strong penes penetrated and worked the girls. Of course insemination occurred and then the girls were once more washed down in the sea by the laughing men before being carried back up the beach.

Mr Carnforth and Mr Staples were just going when the four naked young people came back in.

"Look how wet you are," said Mr Carnforth patting Natasha and Celia's bottoms. He kissed them both. "How lovely it has been to see you both, see how you have grown. You are getting such big girls and how lovely it has been to enjoy your sweet company this evening."

"A real pleasure," said Mr Staples, "you weren't, really too, naughty."

The door closed. "Now girls, a quick bath to wash the salt off and into your pyjamas. It's bed time for you."

It seemed the girls were, at last to be left alone to undertake their ablutions and go to bed.

In their bedroom and on the double bed were pyjamas neatly laid out for them. Two matching sets of cream cotton button-fronted pyjamas. Girls pyjamas with elasticised waists and no flies. Freshly laundered and just their sizes. On the breast pocket pretty little entwined hearts picked out in a dark pink.

It was so nice to be left alone, allowed to get ready for bed by themselves. So nice to sit together in the bath and talk a little; to hold hands and discuss their predicament; lovely to be so close and naked to each other. Celia was looking forward to being in bed with her friend. They could cuddle and whisper together; perhaps despite all the imposed sex of the day they could be a little intimate together; Celia knew she would like that but would Natasha?

Celia leaned in a little closer to Natasha and found Natasha doing the same. Their lips met and Celia knew it was all right - Natasha felt the same. But there was to be nothing more at the moment because as their lips met there was a knock at the door.

"Hurry up girls, time for bed, don't play all night in the bath."

They had to obey.

Dried, dressed in their pyjamas and teeth brushed Celia and Natasha came out of the bathroom. The old man was waiting, leaning on his stick still in his evening suit, though his bow tie was undone. In his hand his own pyjamas - green and white stripes.

"You've been good girls today - mostly! Sleep well but if you hear the slightest noise outside, and I know how easily you are frightened, then you are to come to my bed and we'll all have a cuddle and it will be all right."

It sounded the kindly words of a favourite uncle. Celia knew it was anything but. She could very easily imagine just what would happen if she got into that bed! There was no chance of that happening. Thunder, lightning as close and loud as it gets would not induce her to go to his bed. Much nicer with Natasha!

"Goodnight girls, off to bed." A gentle pat on their pyjama clad bottoms.

It was so nice getting between the sheets with Natasha and turning the light off. They talked a bit holding hands. How it had all happened, the events of the day, how they might escape and the strangeness of it all.

"Will they let us go?"

"I think so but..."

"We could get up in the night and creep away. Not the door but a window."

"Celia, you are very pretty you know."

"Natasha, so are you, I've liked seeing you... seeing you naked."

A hand on her chest, a hand undoing a button and slipping in to hold a breast, Natasha's head coming across the pillow and her lips ever so softly touching Celia's.

Outside there was all of a sudden a tremendous crash.

Natasha and Celia instantly stiffened.

"Wha... what was that?"

"I... I dunno... was it thunder?"

"Oh Natasha, I'm frightened." And she really was. Deep down she knew she should not be, deep down she knew she was being manipulated.

"It's only them, banging a couple of dustbin lids together..." Natasha's voice quavered, "... I think. I... I'm frightened too."

Suddenly the girls were in each other's arms hugging each other tightly. Natasha was really shivering.

"Should we... should we go to his bed?"

"Yes... please. Hold my hand."

Two really frightened girls in cream pyjamas, holding hands and getting out of bed to hurry to the old man's bed. Such a relief to Celia to open the old man's bedroom door and jump into his bed, one on each side of him. They were positively shaking with fear.

Mr Levinson put his arms out and drew them to him, their warm pyjama clad bodies pressed close to him, his hands around their backs stroking and soothing.

"There, there, Tabitha and Emily-Sue, it's OK, it's OK. Just a bit of thunder. Don't worry you are safe with me."

Calming a little, Celia knew she was anything but 'safe.'

Mr Levinson moved and she felt a hand on her top, a hand undoing buttons, a hand gently pulling the material apart. Celia had so hoped Natasha would do that to her in bed, had been so looking forward to each undoing the other's tops and holding and fondling each other's breasts but now it was to be the old man.

"Don't..."

But his hand was on her left breast.

"Oh Emily-Sue you are really frightened I can feel how fast your heart is racing. Let me stroke and soothe you."