Abduction Pt. 05

Story Info
Sex education 'lessons' for the abducted pair of girls.
5.7k words
4.29
44.1k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Part 5 - Sex Education

A little after lunch there was a knock at the door and the old man ushered in a new visitor: not a man this time but a woman. A woman in perhaps her late forties, possibly a little older; a substantial woman with permed fair hair, a light cotton dress with a scooped neck revealing her simply enormous cleavage. With her rather booming voice, bright red lipstick and matching nails she seemed quite a formidable lady. Her accent quite strong - quite Germanic.

She was talking away to the old man but her face lit up in a big smile when she saw the two girls.

"Ah, Stephen, these are ze two young ladies. Ja, ja, ja," she appraised them up and down, "you are right - zey are quite ready for first brassieres. Vhere shall ve go? Ve vomen need privacy in such personal matters."

It was evident she was 'in' on the old man's games.

"Now girls, be good and do what Miss Knopf, Fraulein Knopf, asks you and thank her nicely afterwards. Won't this be exciting - your first brassieres!"

"Ha, ha Stephen you old tease! Fraulein! Frau I zink!"

Frau Knopf and the girls were ushered into the girls bedroom and the door closed. Frau Knopf put down the bag she was carrying.

"Right girls, shirts off, I need to measure you. Don't be shy - ve are just Frauen together!"

The cream blouses were undone and Natasha's firm and by no means small breasts were exposed. Celia's were not as big but certainly not those of a teenager.

"Ah, budding nicely Tabitha. I can see you vill be a big healthy girl vith a fine bosom - and you too Emily-Sue. Herr Levinson vas quite right, you are ready for yours first brassieres."

The woman reached out and held Natasha's breasts, lifting and weighing them in her hands; almost fondling them - indeed, Celia realised, that was what, really, she was doing and it came to her that the old man's games were not just about semen. Some of his friends had other interests and she and Natasha were most likely going to be subjected to some semenless sex - sex with this ample woman.

Her hands, her delicate fingers, moved to Celia's chest. "Ja, coming along nicely, meine liebe. How pale your nipples are, delightful but such a pale colour. Look at Tabitha's lovely black nipples - aren't zey so sweet? You can apply make up to nipples - or didn't you know - just like lips. Zere is a lot young girls need to learn!"

Natasha and Celia waited. What were they to be taught?

"Now let's measure you."

It seemed to not simply be a matter of using a tape measure. It involved a lot more touching on Frau Knopf's part, even getting the girls to hold each other's breasts at one point.

"My cup size is LL. Can you believe zat! I do have ze really big breasts. I'll show you zem and then vee girls can be all topless together! You can see vhat really big breasts are like. You've a long way to go before you grow to my size! Ja! Such sweet little things."

Her hands were on the girls again, fondling.

"Let's make your little nips stand. Ze always looks so pretty. Emily-Sue may I colour your nipples? Look I have just ze shade for you - rather redder and darker zan your own."

It had never happened before, Celia had never thought of doing such a thing but there was Frau Knopf applying lipstick to her nipples changing the colour. Frau Knopf was so careful and the feel of the cool, slightly sticky lipstick being applied was enough to make her nipples stand.

And then Frau Knopf applied blusher to Natasha's nipples. The slow soft brush movement clearly almost a torture to the young girl. Celia rather wished it was her doing the application. So nice to sit astride Natasha and work carefully away at her pretty breasts with a soft brush.

The woman, Frau Knopf, then lifted her dress over her head revealing not just a quite enormous brassiere but her complete lack of any further undergarments. Between the woman's wide thighs sprouted a remarkable profusion of fair curly hair. The brassiere was undeniably substantial, Celia thought the straps needed to be strong to hold the weight!

"Now girls you see how important a brassiere is to a vomen with large breasts. Zees would be a bother unrestrained, especially if I vas running," Her shoulders heaved. "Not zat I do much running! But my bustenhalter - zat is what ve Germans call brassieres - holds me vell. Zay give shape as well. Now your little training brassieres mostly give zee shape. You do not need ze support."

Her hands seemed rather to be indicating otherwise as she again lifted Natasha's chest. "Zay get you used to wearing a brassiere, hold your little breasts to stop any sag..." Both hands were now holding Celia's breasts and lifting. "... and zay are padded to give you a bit of voman shape, give you confidence in looking like a voman."

Celia could see Frau Knopf brassiere was well fitted, the straps were holding her up, there was no sag to breasts or straps. Further it gave shape, not simply a gathering of mammarial flesh but the brassiere, the 'bustenhalter,' was shaped with each cup coming to a point rather than simply being rounded. An old fashioned design, perhaps meant to emphasise the pointiness of nipples, the sort of brassiere popular right from the 1930s and through the 1950s and 1960s: the 'bullet brassiere.'

Later Celia discovered the cone shaped 'bullet brassiere' came about from trying to emulate the prominent bosom and tight jumper look popularised by Lana Turner in the 1937 film, 'They Won't Forget.' Her nickname became, "The Sweater Girl". Lingerie companies started producing pointy brassieres but it was only after the Second World War that cone-shaped brassieres became all the rage.

The woman got busy with tape measure, "such slim little girls, such sweet titties." Her hands allegedly measuring cup size - moving around quite a lot as if she could not decide. The suitcase was then opened and a multitude of brassieres revealed.

The woman seemed ever so happy trying different brassieres on the girls; adjusting the straps and squeezing the cups to see how well they were filled; she seemed to be becoming a little flushed perhaps from the exertion or more likely, Celia thought, with sexual excitement.

Finally Natasha was fitted. A fine white brassiere with nothing 'training' about it. Natasha's ample breasts filled the cups and they were not at all that small! Like the woman's this was a 'bullet' brassiere; the twin cups each rising to a point; and with the strapping the points were slightly raised upwards. It gave Natasha a rather commanding look - or did once the blouse was replaced over it.

Frau Knopf seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time moving the material around, tweaking the bullet ends to make them even more pointed. Her fingers caressed the cotton, lifting the breasts inside the white material, even slipping fingers underneath to feel how well the brassiere was fitting. To Celia it was more than obvious that Frau Knopf was delighting in groping and fondling her friend. She knew she would be next.

Celia's fitting seemed quite the reverse of Natasha's: not so much a training brassiere again but one designed to flatten her and make her look less substantial, less womanly than she actually was; there was no padding, indeed the material was thin and showed her pink nipples through the white material. This did not in any way lessen the attention Frau Knopf's strong fingers paid to her breasts. No boyfriend had ever paid quite so much attention!

"Zere we are. Wunderbar! Two fine young vomen!"

The girls were made to turn around so Frau Knopf could see and admire.

"Vould you... yes you would, like to see how my breasts fit in my bustenhalter?"

She was already reaching behind her. It was clear the girls did not have the option. Without the strapping, Frau Knopf' breasts certainly sagged but that was hardly surprising. They were truly enormous and, what was more, so were their areolae.

The woman picked them up in her hands and moved them.

"Ha! Would you little girls like to have titties like these? Go on Emily-Sue you can touch."

There was no way Celia could hold breasts like those in her hands, she thought the sheer weight must be a strain on Frau Knopf's back! And as for the amazing areolae, well, the span of her hands barely covered them. They were brown and enormous. The nipples too were big and, Celia could feel in the palms of her hands, they were really hard.

"They're like saucers!"

"Ja! Not little pfennigs but big!"

Frau Knopf' breasts were big and heavy. Celia lifted them again.

"Ja, gut, zat is what the bustenhalter does!"

It was Natasha's turn. Such a strange scene. The black girl in her neat school uniform complete with white, collared blouse next to the very ample and completely naked - but for her high heels - blond woman just reaching and holding the naked woman's breasts.

"Come behind me, Fraulein, pretend your hands are a brassiere - yes, lift and hold me!"

An even stranger picture!

"Natasha, my dear, you are actually doing just what men like to do. Stand behind women, hold their breasts and push their villies against the woman's bottom. Do you know vhy they want to do that?"

"Yeah," drawled Natasha.

"Now didn't Herr Levinson tell you to be good girls and do as you are told? Now don't pretend things you don't know just to seem big and mature. Herr Levinson has especially asked me to tell you about the birds and the bees, about how babies are made and what men and vomen do together."

Celia sighed. After what the old man and the 'minders' had been doing! Natasha and she hardly needed to know about ' ze villies' and 'ze fucking.'

"Now come here girls. I am going to talk you through a woman's private bits - yes, Emily-Sue, her front and back bottom."

Celia had not said a word. The woman was obviously enjoying this game. Clearly enjoyed lying down on the bed and opening her thighs to show the girls all her 'bits and pieces.' Celia was rather surprised the old man was not there watching all this 'play': or was he perhaps watching via a camera? She was not at all sure much of what they were experiencing was not being filmed for later perusal at leisure by the old man and perhaps many others.

The woman's thighs were ample, and between it - Celia knew she was expected to look and view with interest and attention - the woman's sex was very exposed. Unsurprisingly, like the rest of Frau Knopf, there was a lot of it. Substantial and well forested 'on the slopes' of her labia major. Celia could not but notice how open, and clearly rather damp, was the whole of her 'arrangement.' Celia frowned a little. At the centre of it all the woman's opening was very, well, 'open.'

"Now girls, pay attention. ve'll have a look at your little bits later. Now let's start with ze obvious things. Zis is my anus for... yes ve know vhat. This here is my pee hole. And this is where a man's penis - you do know what a penis is I'm sure - his villie - goes in and does its 'bit,' you know? Oh, perhaps you don't? Vell you've seen the boys on the beach and Herr Levinson. Vell men and boys not only pee with their villies - you've seen that, ja? But do something else. You know they have their funny balls. ja? Vell in them they make a special, how you say, fluid that makes babies. And zis fluid comes out of their villies just like pee but it is different. Ja, very different."

She looked up expectantly as if awaiting a question.

"Ya, Tabitha, zere soft little villies won't go in just like zat. Ven ze man and ze voman vant to make kinder, ze man's villie gets much bigger and stronger. He can zen push it in zis hole and make his stuff come out."

Celia noted Frau Knopf's fingers had gone in 'ze hole.' Frau Knopf was looking at her.

"Ach vell, Emily-Sue. The man makes it come by moving his villie in and out quickly. This causes what is called an 'ejaculation', ja?"

Her fingers were going in and out of 'ze hole' simulating intercourse. A rather unnecessary demonstration thought Celia. She knew just a little bit about penes going in there.

"Is it very much comes out, Tabitha? Vy you ask? Because it might run out and down your pretty thighs. ja? Some men produce a lot of zere stuff: others not so much. It does not matter. A small amount is enough for babies."

"You see this little bump. Ja, zat is it. It is called die Klitoris. It is good to stroke it. It makes us girls feel good. Ze man should do that when putting his villie in ze lady but you can do it on your own or have a friend do it. It is good to practice for a man with a girl friend. Fraulein should practice vith Fraulein. It tones the body, makes girls ready to be vomen."

She was stroking her clit as she talked. It swelled a little more as she rambled on. It was big - more a bean than a pea!

"Here ve have zee lips. Ha, ha, yes Tabitha. Two girls can kiss with them, ja. Or can kiss with their other lips. It is nice to do. Perhaps ve try it! And importantly a voman gets vet. It is so important that ze voman gets vet so the man can put his willie in her hole. See how vet I am getting, ja? You can touch, you can feel."

Natasha frowned and her touch was tentative. Frau Knopf was not having that. She pressed Natasha's hand to her sex - clearly liking the feel of the young black girl's hand.

She moved it. Celia noted it made her fingers wet.

"But let us have a look at vhat you two girls have. Let me point out your things. You first Tabitha. Take your clothes off. Ve can see better like zat."

They were soon naked with this commanding woman. What was she really going to do with them?

"Come, lie on ze bed, ya, like zat. Now raise and open your legs and hold yourself behind your knees."

It certainly opened Natasha to inspection. Celia looked - her friend's sex all there for Frau Knopf and her to see. Pink and, well, succulent, it really looked good enough to eat!

"See here is your little hole but I can hardly gets a finger in let alone ze full penis - if I had one! You vill need practice. It is important girls practice."

Her fingers were stroking all over Natasha's sex and then teasing her clit.

"Is zat nice? I thought you'd like zat. Come Emily-Sue, you touch your friend and Tabitha, you see what you can feel between your friend's thighs."

Lovely to feel Natasha's fingers creeping up her thigh. Celia was more than happy to open for her! Lovely to touch Natasha

"Vould you girls like to see a model of an erect penis? I have one in my bag to show girls."

She drew out a fairly small dildo. An accurate enough representation, perhaps modelled from life, of an erection in pink plastic. Just the erection - it was not complete with balls.

"Stand up Tabitha, you can handle it and then pass it to Emily-Sue. See how different it is from those boys' villies!"

Celia glanced at Natasha. Their eyes met. The model was not actually as big as the minders' 'villies!' The idea they were little girls playing in the sand with little boys was so different from the reality: those 'boys' had stuck their very large erections into both Natasha and her without so much as a please or thank-you and had left their semen behind.

"Vould you like to try pretending to be a man, Tabitha?"

Celia smiled. There was nothing 'manly' about her friend.

The woman opened her thighs once more. She was even wetter now. "You try sticking the penis in me."

Of course it slipped in as easy as anything. Natasha pretended to fuck Frau Knopf pushing the penis in and out.

"Zat is gut, Tabitha. You are getting ze idea!"

Celia was then made to do the same. It was not really a penis for Frau Knopf. It was just too small! Then Frau Knopf simply pushed the penis into herself and it disappeared from view.

"Ha, ha, I eat leetle men! Zat is not a very big penis. It is a training penis like your training brassieres. Young girls should have training penes. Perhaps I have one for each of you. Shall ve see if this little one will go in you girls."

Almost like a conjuror Frau Knopf reached into herself and pulled out the pink plastic penis.

"See how nice and warm and slippery it is. So nice and comfortable for ze leetle girl. Come, Emily-Sue, you can be first. Lie down and imagine a boy is with you. He is a nice boy but he is without clothes and his penis has got hard."

Training penes indeed! Celia imagined herself back at school seated in the classroom and on the desk before her, indeed on all the girls' desks, was a plastic dildo - not too large. The girls staring in disbelief at the teacher explaining they needed to practice - to 'train' together.

Frau Knopf' hands were on Celia's body, stroking and feeling. From her breasts she moved to her sex. She was running her finger down Celia's denuded slit, pulling at her little leaves. The pink plastic dildo was soon brought into use, stroking around with its wet hardness before, inevitably, being moved into position for entry.

"Ze boy has got his penis where he wants it! Do you want it inside you, Emily-Sue? Of course you do!"

The plastic was pushed against Celia's opening and, as easily as anything, in it went. Celia was not a young virgin in the early stages of womanhood, as Frau Knopf was pretending, but a woman who had felt more than one real penis travel that way- and bigger ones at that!

"Izn't that lovely, Emily-Sue, your first penis - even if it is only plastic. Feel as it slides in and out. Now clasp and hold it. Use your vaginal muscles. Ja, zat is right. See Tabitha; you try; you work your friend with the penis and then we will try it on you."

It was much nicer having the dildo worked by her friend but all too soon Frau Knopf insisted the dildo was removed. Nonetheless, Celia was more than happy to do as Frau Knopf said when she was invited to be the 'first' at penetrating 'Tabitha.'

"Be careful now, It may not go in so easily."

But of course it did. The pinkness of the plastic against Natasha's dark skin.

"Zat is sort of what sexual intercourse is like but of course you are not feeling ze boy's weight on you or ze thrust of his strong hips against you as he pushes ze penis within you. Vould you like to try something a leetle more real?"

It was a strap-on. Again a realistic penis but attachable to a harness. A larger dildo but still not big like the 'minders' penes.

"Come let us try a bit more practice fucking but with this bigger penis. Tabitha, stand up and let me strap you."

Frau Knopf fingers carefully slipped the straps up Natasha's legs and adjusted the straps. "See, like the bustenhalter, this too has to be adjusted to fit." She laughed, "Imagine you young girls each with a training penis strapped on and tucked avay in your knickers. Your school friends would vunder vot the bulge was in your skirts! You could show them, ja! Ze would like zat."

The fitting done and there was Natasha standing with a curving erection.

"Doesn't Tabitha look so pretty with her penis?"

Well, yes, thought Celia. Just so sexy! If only Frau Knopf would just go and leave the two girls together. She'd so love Natasha to lie between her thighs and fuck her like men did.

Certainly that was what Natasha was going to be required to do but under Frau Knopf's supervision.

"Ja, ja, push with your hips, you naughty boy."

There was a slap from Frau Knopf' hand on the rump of the putative 'boy.' It made Natasha gasp and her hips move forward. A sudden jerking movement and her plastic penis thrust upwards into the air. It looked just like a boy thrusting at the air, anxious to stick his erection into a girl and get going. An erotic sight.

"Go on, fuck, fuck, fuck - get on Emily- Sue, lie on her like a boy. Ja, push, push, try and get ze penis in - very gut."

It was nice having Natasha on top of her, breast to breast, face to face and to be taken by her like that. It was good that Frau Knopf allowed the 'fuck' to go on for a little while - but she had other plans.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12