Abduction Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,677 Followers

She watched the back of the old man walking away, was his name really Mr Levinson? He was moving away from her, his stick tapping as he walked slowly along. The further he walked the more she felt as if her own will was returning. With difficulty Celia actually moved her right foot. It was coming back, her own volition. If only she could reach her mobile, if only she could call the police before he was out of sight, if only... Next to her Natasha too was starting to move.

But the bathroom called to her; called to Celia to lead Natasha by the hand. The renewed movement making her so aware of the stickiness in her panties, almost certainly her own panties not the school uniform ones, and so conscious Natasha would feel the same.

Celia knew, if Natasha let her, that before the bath her hand would delve into her friend's panties and play in the hot stickiness. Perhaps Natasha would do the same. The thought of Natasha's beautiful dark skin, the lovely soft folds and the stickiness forcing itself to the front of her mind. It would be such a lovely little play. Natasha's so dark folds under her fingers and so sticky, so tactile, so sticky with sexual fluids. Before she knew she would not have found the prospect exciting, would not at all have become aroused at the thought of Natasha's sex or relished it sticky and warm with male ejaculate - lots of it. Things had certainly changed. Perhaps before the bath they might... Her eyes once more searched for the old man. He and his accomplices must be caught and punished. Was his semen not in Natasha's panties too? She had seen it spurt, white against her dark, dark skin - her so pretty skin.

How had he done it all? How had the old man so easily taken and kept them? How had he gained his strange control over Natasha and herself? What was his story?

Celia, though, could not see the old man any more. He had turned a corner and passed out of sight. She never saw him again: but she never forgot: and sometimes secretly wished to do it all over again. A weekend of enforced sex; doing what she was told to do without any volition of her own, sometimes tied sometimes not - providing, that is, she knew it would all come to an unharmed end for both Natasha and herself. Yes, most definitely come to a sticky end: but not that sort of 'sticky end!'

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,677 Followers