Abigail & Jeff are Hypnotized Ch. 2

Story Info
They learn how to hypnotize each other.
1.8k words
4.29
82.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 02/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received several emails asking if I am a hypnotist. Yes, I am. My stories are based on facts (and fantasy) but are not actual occurrences. Everything depicted is possible. Questions or comments welcome.

* * * * *

Jeff was very content for about two weeks.

I was finishing a sales meeting when Jeff, looking puzzled, said to me: ”Would you talk to Abigail. She has been acting strange lately and I think it has something to do with the hypnosis thing.”

“How has she been acting strange?”

“She still has sex with me, but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying it as much.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I want you to talk to her.”

“All right. Where would you suggest we have this talk?”

“Here at the office, after hours. I could have her meet me and then we could go to dinner.”

“Tomorrow night?”

“Sure.”

The next evening Jeff brought Abigail to my office. She seemed anxious. “Abigail, is something bothering you?”

“Mike, ever since you and Sally where over for dinner I have had this feeling like something is unfinished. It’s driving me crazy.

They were both sitting on my office couch. Jeff was towering over Abigail. “Jeff, sleep!” He closed his eyes and slumped over.

“How did you do that?”

“I had given him a suggestion when I was at your house that he would go into a trance if I told him to sleep. What is bothering you?”

“I have this feeling like my lovemaking is unnatural.” She started blushing. Abigail was so pretty and such a prude.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I feel that somehow you hold the key to my confusion.”

“Abigail, sleep.” Abigail slumped over. “Abigail what is bothering you?”

She answered in a monotone. “When Jeff and I made love at the house when you were there Jeff waited for me to be satisfied. Now, he doesn’t do that.”

“Abigail I am going to teach you how to hypnotize Jeff so you can control his orgasms. When you wake you will ask me if I can teach you to hypnotize Jeff.

I woke them both up. Abigail promptly asked me if I could teach her to hypnotize Jeff. Jeff asked why. She said “so I can slow you down when we make love.”

Jeff said, “Can I learn too? That way I can get Abigail to want to have sex more often.”

“I will show you both and yes everything you said will be easy as long as you are motivated. I have helped people who hated the taste of semen believe it tasted like their favorite liquid and men and women either speed up or slow down their orgasm. In unison they said, “Please.”

Okay, the first thing is for the subject to be very comfortable. The hypnotist must be in a position to project authority. Speaking slowly and confidently. The exact words are not critical. You want to get the person totally relaxed, limp, actually and thinking only about what you are saying. You can use visual aids such as a flashlight, your finger, a pointer (never a laser pointer) or anything that holds the subject’s attention. You understand that?”

They both assured me they did.

Abigail, why don’t you let Jeff hypnotize you? That way you will feel what is going on and you can then apply it to him?” She agreed.

“Jeff practice what I just told you.”

Jeff stood up and looked down at Abigail. “Abigail, are you comfortable?”

“Sure, Jeff.”

“Abigail, listen to my voice and don’t think of anything else. Let your whole body relax. Your hands, arms, shoulders and neck. Let every muscle relax.”

Jeff stopped and looked at me.

I whispered in his ear, “Tell her to relax and become limp repeatedly very slowly. Speak in a slow commanding voice. Not too loud but sound sure of your self.”

Jeff kept it up until Abigail seemed to be completely limp.

I again whispered in his ear, “Tell her to make her self very stiff and when she relaxes she will be in a deeper trance. Make sure she is very stiff and then command her to suddenly relax. Tell her that she will then be in a very deep trance.”

Jeff did it and Abigail got very stiff and then collapsed at Jeff’s command. This time I did not whisper. “Jeff have her do some tasks to establish your authority.”

He had her stand up, sit down and put her arms in various positions. “Jeff, give her a simple post hypnotic suggestion.”

“When you wake up you will feel very loving and you will give me a passionate kiss.” I whispered in his ear. “You will ignore that Mike is in the room.”

He made the suggestion and then told her to wake up. Abigail woke and looked at Jeff. She got up hugged him and gave him a long kiss. While she was kissing him she put her hand on his butt. It worked.

“Abigail, its your turn to hypnotize Jeff.” I knew that it would be easier because they had now both been conditioned to the fact that hypnosis would work. I suggested that Jeff lie down with his head propped on a pillow because Jeff was so much taller than Abigail. We got Jeff in position and started. Abigail stood over his head and speaking slowly she got Jeff to relax and become limp. She lifted his arms and let them flop to reinforce the feeling that he was in a trance. She told him that he couldn’t stand up. He made a small effort to stand and gave up. That was a great move because it strongly reinforced her authority. I told her that she better be pretty sure he was deep before doing a “you cannot do something” command.

“I saw how limp he was and I realized that he wouldn’t want to get up.” Very cleaver.

“Now, what are you going to do?” She again blushed.

“How am I going to do the sex thing?”

“Give him a hand job and tell him not to cum until you approve.”

“In front of you?”

“He won’t think about it and it will strengthen your control.”

“Jeff, lay down flat.” Abigail went over to him and unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. She pulled on it starting on the bottom of the shaft and letting her hands slide over the circumcised head. The penis was getting more and more erect. I whispered to her, tell him that he will get hard but won’t cum until you tell him. She did.

Jeff became very erect and began to pant. He didn’t cum. Abigail continued to pull on his penis and Jeff squirmed and moaned, but he didn’t cum. Finally, Abigail said it was all right to cum. He immediately began to shoot into the air onto my carpet.

“See, you can do it.”

“How do I know it will work when we make love?”

“We’ll go out to dinner and then you will tell him to make love to you and you will see that it works.”

“What will you do?”

“I’ll watch.”

Abigail blushed again. “I don’t think I want to do that.”

I wanted to talk her into it without actual hypnosis. “If I am watching, I can help with suggestions and make sure that you can do it your self later.”

“With both of us making love naked in front of you. I couldn’t do something like that.’

‘Why not?”

“I’d be so embarrassed. I can’t believe I did what I just did.” As she was saying that she again turned red.

“But, you did. It worked. What if I hypnotized you and made you more comfortable?”

“I don’t know?” Abigail looked confused.

“Abigail, I am going to hypnotize you.” I waited a moment to see if she said no. She didn’t. I hypnotized her and told her that she would hypnotize Jeff with me watching and she would be willing to make love with me watching because it would help their love life. I then woke her. I did not suggest that she would not remember what I said. In my experience the odds were about even that she would remember. It wouldn’t matter. I woke her up. She looked at me and said “thank you.”

We went out to dinner at a local Italian restaurant. We talked about hypnotism. I had Jeff hypnotize Abigail while we were at the table. It worked. He had her relax completely and counted down telling her that she would go deeper with each number. That worked very well. He then told her the water was really gin. She drank the water and got tipsy. It was fun. We went back to the office with all of us in good spirits. (No pun intended).

When we got to the office Abigail asked Jeff if she could hypnotize him again. He said, sure. She used the count down method, which works well after the person is conditioned, and got Jeff into a trance. She then told him that he was to make love to her in the office. He was not to cum until she gave him permission. Her words. Neither of them looked at me.

Jeff started taking off his clothes. Abigail said, ”Jeff, take my clothes off first. “ He stopped taking his clothes off and took Abigail’s clothes off. At dinner I had told them that talking and giving instructions during lovemaking is very erotic and stimulating. Abigail was telling Jeff which clothes to take off first. As she got closer to completely naked she began to moan as she was talking to Jeff. When she was naked she told Jeff to kiss her cunt. That was her word. Jeff did, with enthusiasm. She moaned and pushed her hips into his face. Abigail began to pant but she did not cum. She barely got out, “Jeff get undressed.”

He did, quickly. At this point I was getting horny. She then told Jeff to lie down, face up. She mounted him and began to move up and down. Finally when I thought she might faint she squeaked ‘OKAY CUM.” They both came together.

She woke Jeff up. He looked at me. “Were you here the whole time?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.” Just “Oh.”

We had a shower in the office. I suggested that they both could use. With that thought in their heads I put them both to sleep.

“Abigail that demonstration made me horny. Give me a blowjob. She deep throated me and it was grand. Then I woke them both and they showered. Jeff has reported to me that every now and then he reinforces the suggestion that his semen tastes like cream soda. It’s working great. Abigail won’t let me hypnotize her any more. She said only Jeff should do that. She has given no indication that she remembers what happened when I hypnotized he. Her unconscious mind is dictating her feelings. Oh well, there is always Sally.