Abigail's Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Abigail becomes Trina's slave.
9.3k words
4.54
41k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
336 Followers

What to do? I had just watched my Master being led away in handcuffs, and it felt as if my world had come to an abrupt end. I sat on my bed, head in hands, and tried to think. Only the day before I had been taken to be pierced for him, and had been so proud when he admired my new piercings, and shown his pleasure by taking me in my still-tight anus, filling me with his cum. I had lain in bed before going to sleep, thinking about the last thing my Master had said to me, how he proposed to have me marked. I was to be branded with a red-hot iron -- a terrible prospect, but I now knew that was what I had really wanted him to do, to assert his ownership of me. I had looked forward to presenting myself to him, my ankles in chains, each evening, and to the times when he whipped me cruelly, then loved me with a tenderness beyond belief. I wanted my Master, right now!

My bedside phone sounded. 'Can you come down, Abigail? You're wanted,' said Clara.

I pulled the heavy silk kimono tighter around me, had a quick check in the mirror that I was more-or-less presentable, and went downstairs.

Trina stood in the entrance hall, and my heart missed a beat, as it invariably did at the sight of her. She looked a million dollars, her coffee-and-cream complexion perfect, her jet-black hair tied up in a glossy chignon, held in place by a black velvet bow. She wore a pale blue silk jersey suit with a pencil-slim skirt and matching blue high-heeled sandals.

In her slightly-accented deep voice, she said, 'Hello, Abigail, I was hoping you'd still be here.'

'Where would I go?' I queried, realising from her remark that she knew Bruno had been arrested.

She ignored the question. 'You may as well know,' she said, 'he's not coming back, at least not any time soon.'

I must have looked shocked, because she said, 'Sit down, and I'll fill you in -- at least as far as I know.'

I sat shakily down on the leather couch, underneath a glowering portrait of some nineteenth century patriarch. Trina sat gracefully down beside me, and patted my knee, sending a little shiver through me, despite the seriousness of the occasion.

'Bruno, Jason and Marcus have all been arrested early this morning.' she began. 'As you obviously know, Bruno was doing very well for himself -- hence all this...' She indicated the grand house we sat in. 'Marcus and Jason were almost equally well heeled.

You don't get to have money like that in any honest endeavour, and they have been investigated over a long period. I have to tell you something you won't like me for.'

She paused, and looked at me searchingly. 'I have helped the FBI put them away, I'm afraid.'

'Shit, Trina,' I began, but she put up a hand to shush me. 'While I thought it was just money-laundering, and shady deals in the city, I tried to ignore it -- after all, I was enjoying some of the fruits of it all. But then I found out -- don't ask me how -- that drugs were involved, and in a big way.'

I couldn't believe it -- my Master, a drug-baron, fuck!

'So now,' she said, 'you know what it's all about, except for one thing.'

I looked up and into her lovely face. 'One thing?'

She seemed hesitant about telling me the rest, but made up her mind and went on:

'I am not going to be popular with their associates, to say the least, and the Feds have offered me a move under their witness protection scheme. Jason put the house in my name, so I shall be well off once it's sold, plus I'll get paid, wherever we go.'

'We?' I said, 'you...you don't mean you want me to come with you?'

'Yes, darling, I'd love you to,' she said, and leant over to take my face in her hands and kiss me tenderly on the lips.

'But...but,' I stuttered, 'you scarcely know me.'

'I know I want you,' she said simply, 'and that you need to be dominated -- and that's something I can do.'

I suddenly remembered the sight of her lashing the little blonde slut Zia, who Bruno had imported for our evening's entertainment.

'You'd like me to be your......slave?' I asked.

'Yes, Abigail, if you think you'd be happy, there's nothing I want more in the world.'

'Oh, Trina,' I replied, 'I'd follow you to the ends of the earth.' I meant it, too, 'but should I start calling you "Mistress?"'

'No, darling, I don't think that will be necessary -- you'll know who is truly your mistress, though,' she smiled, and I knew the truth of what she said.

'Where shall we go?' I wanted to know.

'You can leave that to me, but far away, for sure -- we don't want to be looking over our shoulders, do we?'

We kissed again, and she left me in a state of excited anticipation. To be going away to live with Trina -- to obey her, be her submissive -- there was nothing, nothing, that I wouldn't do to please her, and I found that my pussy was wet through, just imagining my life with her. My Master had taught me to be a good slave, to submit to his will, take his whip on my back, be humiliated by him, but I had no doubt at all that Trina could be at least as cruel and dominant, and the very sight of her was enough to set my juices running.

Still in my kimono, daydreaming in the entrance hall, I was surprised when the doorbell rang. Ana glanced in my direction as she hurried to answer it, dressed, despite our Master's sudden departure, in her maid's uniform of a little black skirt, her long legs clad in seamed black nylons, heels clicking on the tiles.

Two youngish guys, Ivy League types, in three-piece suits, followed her in.

'You are?' the taller of the two asked, and looked as if he was accustomed to getting an answer.

'Abigail Trent,' I replied.

'You English?' the guy wanted to know.

'Yes,' I replied, and, seeing my nervousness, he said, 'Don't worry, we're not from immigration. But do you have somewhere else to go?'

'Do I need somewhere?' I asked.

'I'm afraid you do,' he said, 'Mr Belloti's girl....,' he paused and looked at Ana, who supplied her name, '...Ana, can stay for the time being to look after our team. We're gonna take the place apart, so you and the other chick will have to make yourselves scarce.'

Clara had been standing in a doorway, and heard the end of the conversation.

'How long do we have?' she asked.

'Until tomorrow,' he told her.

Clara and I went into a huddle -- she told me she could stay with her sister, and wanted to know what I was going to do. For some reason, I didn't want to tell her about my offer from Trina, and waited until she had gone off to pack before I called Trina's number. She answered right away, and told me she would come and get me that afternoon.

'Just pack a minimum, darling,' she told me, 'we can sort you out some things later.'

Before she rang off she said, 'There are new developments, by the way -- it's just as well you're coming today, I was just about to call you anyway.'

Intrigued, I went to my room to dress and pack hastily.

Half an hour later, I threw my grip into the back of Trina's shining silver Lexus.

'Nice car,' I remarked, as I sank into the soft leather seat.

'It's something else I can sell,' she said, 'In fact my sister, who also happens to be my lawyer, is going to sell my house and everything else. She's coming round this afternoon.'

'It's all happening very quickly,' I said.

'You haven't heard the best of it,' she told me, 'we're going tomorrow!'

'Where to?' I asked.

'Brazil,' she said, 'the Feebies have a place for me there, and want me to move right away.'

'They think you're in danger then?' I said.

'Yes. They are mounting a twenty-four hour guard outside my house until I go.'

When we got to her gateway, an ostentatiously armed guard was gloomily picking his nose outside, but straightened up at our approach, and opened the gate to let us in.

I helped Trina pack. She told me she wasn't going to take very much -- just a change of clothes and toiletries, but then she decided she couldn't leave her toys behind, and we had a hilarious time selecting various dildos and vibrators, and speculating on the scandal if our baggage were to be searched. Trina told me she was going to take me shopping when we arrived, and that we should want for nothing.

Exhausted after a day of such upheaval, we ordered a pizza, picked at it, with a glass of wine, then went early to bed.

Too tired for sex, it was nevertheless wonderful to get in between Trina's silk sheets with her, both of us naked, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Our plane dropped over the ridge of green hills, down onto the hazy coastal plain, over the seething favelas of Rio de Janeiro, and in to land at the surprisingly neat international airport.

A smiling young man announcing himself as Jadel, held up a board with Trina's name on it as we emerged with the other passengers. He guided us out to a none-too-new Mercedes, and aimed it out into the racing traffic on the coastal highway.

An hour or so later we turned inland, heading up over thickly-forested hills, and down into the busy town of Nova Friburgo. Trina had surprised me by striking up a conversation with Jadel, who had no English.

'Where did you learn Portuguese?' I had asked.

'I was born in Goa,' she said, and a lot of people there still speak the old colonial language.'

Now she translated for me what Jadel had told her: 'Nova Friburgo is a centre for lingerie manufacture. He says they make a lot of sexy things here.' That accounted, I thought, for his leer as he had looked around at us when he said it. Trina admonished him and told him to keep his eyes on the road.

We emerged from the town and drove another half hour into a pleasant agricultural area of rolling fields, many with cattle, then turned up a newly-asphalted road, coming to a halt at a sentry-box, with a red and white barrier across the road. Jadel spoke briefly to an armed guard, and drove us through, up a narrower road, infested with speed-bumps, took a left and drew up, behind a small car and beside a high wall, with a wrought-iron gate. He skipped out and opened our doors for us. We had arrived.

Waiting at the door of the modern chalet as we approached was a huge, brawny woman, who presented herself as Rosa, then led us inside, showing us around all the rooms, including the well-stocked larder. The chalet was spacious, set in a nice, secluded garden, with lawns and a small pool. Rosa had a few words with Trina, then withdrew discreetly and we heard both cars drive off. We were alone at last.

'Let's see what the pool's like,' said Trina, and I didn't need persuading.

I was through the French windows, and stripping off beside the pool in no time at all, and I found the water agreeably warm, despite the fact that it was early spring there. Trina joined me in a flash, her long, lithe body sliding up to mine as I clung to the edge in the deep end, I turned and wrapped my legs around her, imprisoning her.

'I don't ever want to let you go,' I told her, 'I can't believe we're here together.' She towed me gently to the shallow end, and we sat together on the tiled steps in a foot of water. I pulled her to me and kissed her, letting my new tongue stud run around her own, snaking, restless tongue.

'Come on,' she said, 'the swim can wait.'

She skipped lightly out of the pool and held out her hand to me, then led me back through the French windows into the lounge. She threw herelf down on the sofa, not considering for a moment that she was soaking wet, and spread her lovely long legs wide. Her dark brown labia were puffy with desire, and she fingered her pussy, spreading the inner lips wide to reveal her glistening pink cunt. The sight of her was enough to bring me to the brink of an orgasm, and I quickly got down on my knees between her slim legs, plunging my tongue into her crack. She moaned deeply when my stud grazed her fast-growing clit, which emerged from its protecting hood, and as I flicked at it with my tongue, I drove two fingers deep into her cunt, finger-fucking my new Mistress furiously. But what she needed was something else, and I instinctively knew how to satisfy her. I pushed a long-nailed forefinger as far as I could into her arsehole, and she gasped with joy, but when I joined it with another finger, and twisted them around, she came in an instant, creamy liquid oozing from her cunt as she writhed in my arms.

'Clean me up now, darling,' she told me, a new authority in her voice, and I licked and licked until I had removed all her juices from her gorgeous pussy.

'That was wonderful, Abigail,' she told me, 'as your reward, you can tell me the things you would like me to do to you, when we've had that swim!'

We swam up and down for a while, and I was all the while thinking about what Trina had just said to me. What was it that I wanted? Her love, yes, I was desperate for her caresses, to know she wanted me -- I was wildly in love with her -- but that wasn't all, was it? Trina had told me, back in Bruno's house, what seemed a century ago, but was a mere couple of days, that she wanted me to be her slave. I now wondered whether she could really dominate me, as my beloved Bruno had done.

When we lay on sun-beds, her golden-brown skin glistening as droplets of water dried on it, her hair a wet rope down her long back, I decided to try and tell her what I wanted.

'Trina,' I said, 'you said you wanted me to be your slave.'

'Yes, darling,' she said, not sounding at all the dominatrix.

'That's exactly what I want to be, what I think I need.'

Slowly, she turned her head in my direction, and I looked into her deep brown eyes, as she licked her luscious lips, and smiled. There was something intensely erotic about the gesture, and I found myself getting damp just looking at her.

'I can be very cruel,' she said quietly, 'I have been imagining some of the things I may do to you. Does that shock you?'

'No, because I too have been picturing myself as your slave, Trina.'

'That's wonderful, darling,' she said, then, after a pause, 'Rosa's taking us into town tomorrow -- we need a lot of clothes and so forth -- and I don't propose to mark you beforehand. I may whip you when we get back; would you like that?'

'Yes, Trina,' I replied simply, and she nodded and turned over.

Although I had my own room, Trina invited me into her bed that night, and we slept entwined together. I thought I should burst with happiness.

Next day we breakfasted on the terrace as the sun warmed the garden, drying the dew which had formed on the lawn. As I didn't have much in the way of options, I slipped on the cotton print sundress I had brought, and Trina said 'snap!' when she saw me, as she too wore a simple cotton button-through. I still went without underwear, the habit Bruno had ingrained in me holding good. Rosa was punctual, and proved amiable enough as she drove us in her little Peugeot the half-hour ride into town.

There were lots of nice shops there, quite sophisticated ones too, and Trina told me that anything I wanted was mine for the asking. She helped me buy several dresses, skirts and blouses, and bought some for herself as well. We went, following Rosa's directions, to a specialist lingerie store -- an outlet for one of the most famous factories.

Here we bought a quantity of silk garments, admiring each other when we tried them on, nightdresses, slips and garter belts. When I told Trina that I never wore panties, she said she would try to do likewise, so we bought none, and giggled like schoolgirls when a shop assistant watched us both strip off to try on corsets, and looked from one to the other of us, showing her surprise. We tried on several models of corset before we found the cruelly restrictive ones we sought, which laced up the back, pulling our waists in substantially, yet left our breasts perched high on top of the garment, and arched high at the back to expose our buttocks.

Before we had finished, Trina ordered a new car from the Toyota concession, and we had lunch in a pizza parlour.

On the way home, sat in the back of Rosa's car, I whispered, 'Something I don't quite understand.'

'What's that, darling?'

'I know why you had me buy a corset like that, but one for you as well?'

'Maybe I want to taste my own medicine from time to time -- had you not thought of that?'

I looked at her, and thought how much I loved her, but how little I knew her. When she turned to me, she slipped a hand up under the hem of my short dress, and slid it straight up my thigh to my naked pussy.

'Oh, Trina!' I gasped, and glanced hastily at the rearview mirror to make sure Rosa wasn't paying attention. Trina brought me close to my climax before we arrived home, and I had to go to my room and masturbate, as was my habit, in front of the wardrobe mirror, until I came, a gushing orgasm which left me weak-kneed and soaked.

I felt, rather than heard, Trina enter my room.

'You little slut!' she said, 'you just came, didn't you?'

'Yes, Trina, I couldn't help myself.'

'Go to my room,' she said sternly, 'and undress!'

I went, trembling with anticipation -- I wanted to feel my Mistress's whip on my back. The thought crossed my mind that she didn't have a whip, but when she entered the room, she went to her still-not-unpacked suitcase, and brought out a short leather riding crop she had packed with the rest of her 'toys.'

'I shall have to buy some more things,' she remarked, almost to herself, 'when I get the car.'

I stood by her big double bed, in nothing more than my heels, apart from the fine gold chain I had taken to hanging loosely around my waist.

'Kneel on the floor, darling,' she told me, 'and put your hands behind your head. You do want me to hurt you, don't you?'

'With all my heart,' I replied, aching for the kiss of her crop on my tender flesh.

I knelt where I could see myself in the big mirrored wardrobe door, and see Trina too, flexing the crop as she stood, prepared to strike. Her face bore no expression of hate or violence, but of love and tenderness, despite the cruelty she was about to inflict on me. As if to confirm my impression, she took a pace towards me, pushed my hair back from my face, and kissed me, the kiss of a true lover, then she stood back again, and I heard the hiss as the crop flashed through the air before scoring my back, just below my shoulder blades, the stinging blow making me writhe and cry out sharply. In the mirror I saw that my back now bore a deep scarlet welt, and knew that Trina was going to hurt me as I had never been hurt before -- and I wanted her to do it!

She now thrashed me again, just as hard, and lower down, so that I let out a long moan of agony as she prepared third, even fiercer, stroke.

'Oh, Trina!' I wept, as her crop drew a pattern of bright red stripes down my back, and I wondered what she was doing when he put down the crop after no more than six vicious lashes. Then I saw that she had picked up a flogger, a short handle to which was attached a bunch of wicked, thin, sharp-edged leather thongs. She now stood beside me and flogged my breasts with this new implement, which not only hurt abominably, but excited me beyond belief. I felt a huge orgasm building within me, and when she brought the flogger down to inflict more pain on my stomach, I could hold off no longer. I screamed loudly, and came, squirting hot gushes of my fluid right across the room. I practically blacked out then, and remember nothing until I was cradled in Trina's arms on her bed, my body scarred and damaged, my mind at rest.

Next morning, Trina attended my sore back and breasts with great tenderness, and told me to rest for the day -- she was going to interview girls in the search for a maid -- so I gladly concurred, and sat by the pool as a succession of young girls came and went. Trina surprised me not at all by giving the job to a pretty, lithe little thing with long, platinum blonde hair and long slender legs, who was half-American, and spoke good English -- her name was Bea.

Calandria
Calandria
336 Followers