Abject Humiliation

Story Info
Mutual Feminine Domination.
2.2k words
3.76
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing bound and tethered to the hooks near the back door when the door to the kitchen opened and I was aware that there was another person with my wife.

"Here's a nude companion in bondage for you, his name is Brian, Janet insisted that he came to me since I do such a good job on you.

She wants him to be treated exactly the same as I treat you and I said that I am happy to oblige. He is trussed up and blindfold just as you are so you can spend some time getting acquainted I think we might have some fun with you two later on."

I felt this new man's shoulder pressed against mine as he was being tethered to the hook next to mine, it was obvious that his hands and arms were bound behind him and he was blindfolded exactly the way I was. His shoulder was level with mine and he seemed to be just my height. I felt the heat of his body close to mine.

"Hello Brian, have you done this before?" I say.

"Hello John, no this is my first time away from Janet's control and I am feeling very scared and vulnerable, what is it like?"

"Just about as humiliating as you have fantasized about, Jenny is very good with a cane and she will warm your bottom up nicely for you. She is very imaginative and we will probably end up today sucking each other's cocks, if you can stand that."

"I haven't sucked another man's cock yet."

"There's always a first time, have you been dominated before?"

"I have only been tied up and dominated by Janet before, this is the first time she has handed me over to Jenny I feel as if I'm trembling all over with expectation and not a little dread."

"Do you really feel you want this kind of treatment and to be placed under this kind of bondage and restraint though."

"I have dreamed about it for years but I can hardly believe it is actually happening now."

"Oh it's happening all right, go with the flow and enjoy the humiliation."

My wife came back just then with her thin cane. I was still smarting from her previous beating and she gave me 10 more stripes that stung beautifully across my sore bottom. She then started beating Brian who bore it in silence except for the occasional gasp. She did not stop until she had given him at least 20 strokes. She then left quietly closing the door behind her.

"How was that?" I asked him.

"Wonderful, I had only imagined up to now how good that would feel but it doesn't really hurt that much and it felt so exciting, even better than I had thought."

I angled myself round at the end of my two leashes and pressed myself against his side so that he could feel my erection against his thigh.

"My God you've a big hard on, he said."

"It was great to feel you being beaten beside me, it made me really excited and aroused. Turn yourself around so I can feel how big yours is."

He turned himself to face me and swung towards me, I felt his hard prick against my belly, my own was trapped against his belly his chest pressed against mine. I rubbed my cock up and down beside his engorged member and it felt hard, large and swollen as mine was.

"I'm sure I will be made to suck your cock later Brian, I am so looking forward to it, I can hardly wait to feel my tongue around it as it stretches my mouth."

As I spoke I felt his cock stiffen even more.

"I suppose I will have to do the same to your lovely stiff cock John, the thought fills me with fearful anticipation, it should be deliciously humiliating, not to mention how it will be when you stuff it up my arsehole."

"Yours seems big enough to stretch my hole for me, have you been made to kiss another man yet Brian?"

"No, have you?"

"Not yet but it seems a small thing besides the sort of humiliating things we will be doing to each other."

"Would you like me to kiss you now, John?"

"If you feel you could - how do you feel about it?"

"I would like to try it if you are willing, can you get close enough to me?" said Brian.

I strained towards him, I felt his nose against my cheek, the straps around our heads touched and pulled but we blindly, eventually, found each other's lips. It seemed such a major step but our tight bondage somehow freed us from responsibility for once was our unthinkable and unspeakable actions. It now made any experience seem possible for us. We were breaking all the rules yet it seemed easy to be carried away into heady recklessness and it seemed to be the same for my companion in captivity.

At the first touch of our lips together I found his breath was sweet and his lips were as soft as any woman's. We kissed the forbidden kiss, I was actually kissing another man! My cock grew even harder at the thought of this taboo act. We kissed tentatively at first, his lips were tender and compliant and the kiss felt good, full and comforting. At first our kiss was chaste like two young children, I kissed softly around his chin and cheeks. I pressed my body closer to him and I felt the broad expanse of his chest against mine. I could feel his erection hardening as I did so and mine responded as well as we rubbed our two members lasciviously together. I licked his lips seeking to push my tongue into his mouth. He opened it to receive me and our tongues met and savoured the feel of each other, we sucked and tongued each other until we had to stop for breath.

"That was good! You have a beard, I wasn't expecting that but it feels soft." He said

"Your skin is very smooth you must have shaved recently."

"Janet made me do so before she brought me over."

"Oh Brian, it was really good, you kiss so well, do you think we could learn to love each other."

"Forced homosexual practices will probably be a large part of our treatment here, who knows how we will feel at the end of it."

"Have you had your arseole fucked before Brian."

"Not yet but of course I do expect it will happen to me and I confess that the prospect gets me very excited."

"My wife's macho lover has fucked my mouth and then my arse every time he has been round, and afterwards he has fucked my wife. Then I was made to lick his cock and then the spunk he put in her cunt until it was clean. It was a wonderfully humiliating experience."

"That sounds quite deliciously demeaning to me, how did you feel about that kind of subservience?"

"It hard to take at first but it really underlined and signified my total humiliation and my degradation."

"Would he use me in the same way in front of your wife do you think?"

"I'm sure he has enough spunk to go round for both of us."

It came to pass exactly as I had predicted.

At no time were Brian and I allowed to set eyes on each other and eventually we began to feel very close to each other, there were times when we could possibly have removed the other's blindfold and yet we were reluctant to do so. The feeling of blind helplessness made it easy to abandon ourselves to enjoying each other physically and turn each other on sexually. To see each other would change the basis of our mutual situation and we were happy to leave the situation as it was. I suppose there is a lot of homosexual temptation latent in every masochist and to be able to indulge in these forbidden intimacies without the accompanying feeling of guilt was a new and thrilling experience for us both.

Every time he came round, Bruce, my wife's lover, was now presented with the sight of two tightly bound men and he very soon fell into the way of beating us both very severely. He then made us perform fellatio on each other before he fucked our arses. Occasionally I would be made to fuck Brian's arse or he would be ordered to fuck mine. On all occasions my wife would be liberal with the Sylk, so in every case we were free to fully enjoy the wonderful abandoned feeling of our new homosexual intimacy and the utter abasement of our position. Always of course one or both of us were given the task of licking clean the penis that had just fucked us. As our treatment progressed and we became more familiar with each other, my wife and her lover took especial delight in ordering us to snog for them and delighted in watching Brian and I tenderly kiss and arouse each other before the fellatio began.

Brian and I began to look forward to being dominated together, once bound and tied up in the same place we became shameless in seeking out each other's body in ways that would not have been possible had we not been kept in tight bondage.

My wife was fully aware of this took some delight in our growing relationship, although we were tightly tethered and had no hope of escaping our bonds, our tethers were never so tight that we could not easily reach most of each other's body as we invariably did.

If he could not be there for any reason I came to miss his physical presence dreadfully, I longed to feel his penis in my mouth and better still to feel him sliding it deeply into my arse.

I would delight in licking the sweat from his body, in pressing myself against him, he said he had the same feelings as I had. I was particularly tender when placed before his genitals and I kissed and sucked his scrotum and his testicles before impaling my mouth upon the helmet of his prick. He showed the same tenderness towards me and seemed to have the same enjoyment of my body as I had for his. His visits were always frequent and our periods of captivity grew longer and longer.

My wife had extended the places in which we could be held and tethered, sometimes in the cupboard under the stairs that had been fitted out as a mini dungeon, sometimes in the workshop where she had installed a cage for us into which we were both chained together. We were not only tied up individually but frequently we were bound together, back to back or chest or chest. When back to back our wrists were tied around each other's torso so we were free to caress each other. Chest to chest we could kiss each other to our hearts content but our favourite was to be chained into our cage by our neck collars for that way we were free to caress each other all over. We were still not allowed to see each other because when caged in this way our heads were fixed into lockable head harnesses and the removal of our blindfolds was therefore not possible. I found that I only felt fully alive in his presence, close to him and desperately desolate if he were not there beside me. We told each other how much we loved each other at every opportunity Whatever the degradation we were forced to endure, I could think only of him, the mere thought of my new dearest man made my head swim in ecstasy.

This mutual physical contact very soon gave way to a real love for each other and whenever we could we would exchange endearments.

"Oh it is so wonderful to feel your prick hard against my stomach again my darling Brian, I hope to feel it fucking me soon. I have been so lonely without you, have you missed me?"

"John, Oh John your kisses and your embraces feel so soft and wonderful, I never thought that I could love a man at all, let alone as completely as I love you. The only time I feel that I am alive is when I am bound here together with you. I love the humiliation that your wife can work upon us. It is wonderful to feel your prick deep into my arse. Our life is wonderfully degrading and twice as enjoyable when I am humiliated with you and by you."

"You are a lovely person and I love you very much. I only have to feel your presence to feel privileged, when you suck my cock my heart goes out to you, I hope I show you and tell you how much I have come to love you."

"Oh yes my darling man. We masochists must find love wherever we can. And I have certainly found it with you my own dearest wonderful companion."

Soon we would be led into our joint master and mistress's presence and be deliciously abused, two constant lovers together, revelling in our luscious shared slavery.