Ableside Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, likely story!" said Edwina. "Go outside and brush all that straw off you or you'll be in trouble. Jane, go and help her. And be quick about it."

The two girls disappeared and when they were outside Jane started asking questions: "Did you let him? How big was his cock? Was he any good?" They picked away at the straw until it had all been removed and Mary was looking respectable again. "Well, aren't you going to tell me?"

"Yes, average, fast learner."

Jane thought about the answers, trying to match them up to her questions as they returned to the kitchen.

* * * * *

Later that evening, Jane and Mary served Lord and Lady Fenwick their dinner. The butler appeared briefly then vanished again. Penelope was explaining how the white in watercolours comes from the paper and that one should therefore paint the lighter colours before the darker ones. She was enjoying her art class and was gradually mastering the techniques. Ralph was doing his best to sound interested. Next week, they were going to paint a nude, she announced. Lord Fenwick's ears pricked up. "Male or female?" he enquired.

"I don't know; they didn't say." They continued their dinner in silence for a while. He clearly wasn't showing much interest in anything other than the idea of painting a nude woman. Typical, she thought.

"Ralph, you haven't forgotten I hope, that it's the Summer Ball tomorrow?"

"Not at all dear, I'm looking forward to it." He was indeed looking forward to it. It was an opportunity to check out all the ladies who would be dressed in their finest attire. In the past, he had identified a few married ones who were bored with their husbands and a few unmarried daughters, who were not chaperoned as well as they perhaps should have been. Both had led to a few pleasurable encounters. He had to be really discreet so as not to cause a scandal, but, yes, he was definitely looking forward to the Summer Ball.

Lady Fenwick declined coffee and said that she was going to retire early in order to finish her book. Jane was dispatched to prepare Lady Fenwick's bedroom, which involved turning the bed covers down, drawing the curtains, lighting the candles etc.

A few minutes later, Lady Fenwick stood and Lord Fenwick jumped to his feet too. He kissed his wife on the cheek, as he had done at lunch time, and then watched as she turned and left the room. "Sleep well, dear. I'll see you in the morning. I've got some paperwork to do before I retire."

Lady Fenwick knew that the 'paperwork' he intended to 'do' was probably one of the two servant girls, but as long as he was discreet about it, she turned a blind eye. She had enjoyed their sex life when they were first married, but over the years, her interest had declined and nowadays she was more interested in her art classes, horse riding and other such pursuits. Ralph still made love to her once a week or so, which was more than enough. In fact, whenever they went away together, it was a nightmare because without any of his other women around to take care of his needs, he pestered her for it twice a day or more. Yes, she thought, as she made her way up to her bedroom, I've got a lot to be thankful for.

Ralph was a basically good man, kind and gentle and he looked after her well. She wanted for nothing, was free to enjoy her hobbies and they socialised with all the top people in the land. If he wanted to play with the servant girls instead of bothering her, then she could cope with that. Rumour had it too, that he also kept a mistress, but, she thought, name me one powerful man who didn't! In fact, several of her friends reckoned that their husbands kept several mistresses. Maybe Ralph did too. Ah well, that was his business.

Lord Fenwick sat down again. Later, when Mary arrived with his coffee, he told her he had decided to take it in his retreat. He stood again and then left Mary to clear everything away and bring his coffee up to him. What he didn't see was the big smile on her face. Yes! Maybe she was going to get her relief after all. Her cunt was burning in anticipation.

In his retreat, Lord Fenwick sat in his favourite chair, waiting for Mary. His earlier blow job, the oral equivalent of a quickie, had dampened his desire enough to allow him to get some work done, but now he needed some proper satisfaction. He was going to fuck Mary's brains out. She would have trouble walking tomorrow, he decided. He had noticed her disappointment earlier when he had dismissed her after his blow job and he knew she would welcome a good seeing to.

Lord Fenwick always showed respect towards his women. He liked to treat them well and usually ensured they were well and truly satisfied. It was an investment, because then they always came back for more; not that the servant girls had much say in the matter. But even the servant girls were much more fun to fuck if they writhed around in ecstasy underneath him. Mary had not had that opportunity earlier. She would this time. Yes, of all the servant girls he had fucked over the years, Mary was his favourite.

He thought about Mary's predecessor, Hazel, who had only lasted a few days. She had agreed to his terms before joining the household, but when the time had come for her to undress in front of him, she had chickened out. He had not forced her like most masters would have done, but had simply sent her back to her room and had rang for Jane instead. The next morning, he had explained to Hazel what her duties included once again and had pointed out that she had previously agreed to them. He had then clarified the fact that whether she remained in his employ or not was up to her.

That evening, he had called for her again and when she had arrived, he had told her to disrobe, as he had done the previous evening. This time, she had undressed. He recalled her pendulous tits and how hard his cock had felt. He had spent a few minutes fondling her and exploring her body. He had even got her into bed, but when, after playing with her for some time, he had attempted to penetrate her virgin cunt, she had again chickened out and had jumped out of bed. As on the evening before, she had been sent her back to her room and Lord Fenwick had been left with no alternative but to send for Jane.

The following morning, as instructed, Mrs. Roberta had informed Hazel that her services were no longer required. She had given her a month's wages and had sent her on her way. Mary had been taken on a couple of weeks later.

There was a knock on the door and Mary entered when told to do so. She put a small tray with his coffee down on his desk and poured him a cup. Having done so, she stood there waiting. Was he going to dismiss her again or did he want her body? Her cunt was on fire.

Lord Fenwick picked up his coffee and studied her. "Mary, please prepare my bedroom for me to retire."

"Yes, mi Lord."

Mary walked through the adjoining door to Lord Fenwick's bedroom and started preparing his room. Meanwhile, Lord Fenwick sipped his coffee. How should he have her tonight? He generally liked to use only two or perhaps three positions, rather than trying to cram in every position known to man. The next time he would try different positions. That way, every fuck was different. He also found that some women suited one position better, whilst other women were better in other positions. Probably due to their different body measurements, he presumed. He drank the last of his coffee and walked through to the bedroom. Mary had just finished preparing it for him to retire.

"Disrobe."

She smiled. "Yes, mi Lord." She was going to get her relief after all.

When she had undressed, Lord Fenwick walked up to her and ran the backs of his fingers across her nipples. This made each nipple jump as it fell between pairs of fingers. Mary closed her eyes. Her tits were tingling already.

Lord Fenwick studied her face and shoulder length hair. She was a petite girl and her features were beautifully proportioned and very symmetrical, not like most servant girls. Her eyes were her best feature; they had that soft, helpless "please fuck me" look about them. He gazed down at her tits - average size, but nicely shaped and soft, yet firm. Oh, how he loved to play with those tits! Taking hold of her shoulders, he slowly turned her round so that her back was towards him. The best way to appreciate a woman's tits, he had decided long ago, was from behind. It was something he did as often as he could with as many women as possible. He pushed his hands under her arms and brought them up to cup her tits. He weighed them gently up and down before squeezing both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Fabulous, he thought, absolutely fabulous. He never bored of doing this.

Mary closed her eyes again and lent her head back on Lord Fenwick's chest. He bent forward and started kissing and licking her neck and ears, as he continued to fondle her tits. Mary's whole body was now tingling and Lord Fenwick hadn't even touched her between her legs yet. Her mind drifted to the arsehole of a butler. If it had been him she was with, it would have been all over by now.

Stepping back, Lord Fenwick told Mary to wait on the bed for him. He avoided looking at her while he slowly undressed. By playing with her tits for a few minutes, he had lit a fire in her and now he was making her wait. What he didn't know of course, was that the fire had already been lit earlier and was now a raging inferno. Mary was tempted to put her hand down between her legs, but she knew that that wasn't going to be necessary this time.

Lord Fenwick finished undressing and walked over to the bed. He took hold of Mary's legs and dragged her towards him so that her bottom was at the edge of the bed. He could have pushed her legs apart himself, but he preferred to get her to do so for him: "Open your legs, Mary." She did as she was told and Lord Fenwick's cock twitched as her slit came into view. He loved it when a girl spread her legs for him. It was like an invitation to fuck her. On his insistence, she always shaved between her legs. He stroked the area around her slit, being careful to avoid actually touching her sex. She was lovely and smooth. Perfect! He looked down at her slit and could see her juices glistening where they had leaked out. Well, she's certainly turned on tonight, he mused. What he didn't know of course was that she already had two loads in her from her earlier encounters.

Kneeling down between Mary's legs, Lord Fenwick gently rubbed his hands up and down the inside of her thighs. This part of a woman's body was so soft! He rubbed and tickled her inner thighs for a couple of minutes, causing goose pimples to form on her arms and legs. Next, he slowly inserted a finger into her cunt. She was indeed very wet and judging by the aroma, his finger wasn't the first thing to have been in her cunt today. He was going to get sloppy seconds, which suited him fine. He rubbed his thumb up and down her slit to make his thumb wet too and then started to massage her clit with it, whilst fucking her with the finger in her cunt. His spare hand crept up and resumed fondling her tits. Mary revelled in the triple stimulation he was providing. Her breathing was now getting heavier and Lord Fenwick continued to build her excitement. He was playing her like a violinist plays his violin.

After a few minutes, he took his thumb away and leaning forward, ran his tongue all the way up her slit. Mary wasn't expecting this and jumped when his tongue reached her clit. This pushed her over the edge, just as Lord Fenwick had intended. "Arghh," she cried. She was coming. He licked her again. "Arghh, yes." A few more licks and he leant away. He was still fingering her cunt, but had slowed down. He had permitted her a small orgasm. He could have kept going and made it last almost indefinitely, but that would have worn her out. He wanted her writhing underneath him tonight and if she was completely satisfied before he started, that wouldn't happen. Next time, he thought, I'll wear her out first, and then go for a 'rag doll fuck' as he called it. It was a totally different experience - yes, next time, I'll do her that way. It gave him a tremendous feeling of power.

He removed his finger and wiped his soaking hand and his face on the sheet. It was time to for his cock to see some action. Did he want some head first? No, he'd had that earlier and since she'd already had a small orgasm, her passion might fade with the delay.

Mary lay there, still breathing heavily. She had come, but it was a small come and she wanted more. He did that deliberately, she thought, but she wasn't worried; she knew she was in for a big one later.

Standing, Lord Fenwick rubbed the tip of his cock up and down Mary's slit, before gently pushing it in. Heaven! Of all the women he regularly fucked, Mary's cunt was the tightest. It had been well lubricated too, although he didn't know by whom. He started thrusting. Needing more leverage, he put her legs up onto his shoulders and held her thighs. Mary was in heaven too. This position allowed him to get very deep into her. His balls were slapping against her arse and the end of his cock was hitting her cervix with each thrust. She cried out with each stroke. It was heaven, absolute heaven.

Lord Fenwick was thrusting hard now and within a few minutes he was getting close to coming. He didn't want to finish yet, so he slowed down, but that reduced Mary's pleasure too. Dropping one leg off his shoulder, he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. In no time she was back simmering just below orgasm level as she had been before. After what seemed like ages, he decided to give her another small climax. He resumed his hard thrusting and increased the pressure on her clit. It didn't take long before Mary was once again coming. "Arghh, arghh. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

But stop, he did. He was only allowing her a small one. The bastard's making me wait, she thought, he does this to me deliberately!

Pulling right out, he dragged Mary, who was still panting heavily, into the middle of the bed. She looked tired and he wanted to come himself while she still had some energy left to make it good for him. He climbed on top of her and pushed his cock back in. He liked the missionary position with Mary; he could smother her with his larger frame and her tits were in just the right position for a good mauling as he pumped away on top. He was now pumping hard, one hand was behind her neck and the other was groping her tits, first one then the other.

There was little that Mary could do, trapped as she was beneath Lord Fenwick. His cock and his hands were doing all sorts of wonderful things to her. She started thrusting her own hips up and down to meet Lord Fenwick's thrusts and she moved her waist from side to side to give her cunt a sort of wiggling action. She was squeezing her cunt muscles too. All this was what Lord Fenwick was waiting for. He just loved the way she squirmed underneath him and squeezed his cock when she was excited. His face was buried in her hair, allowing him to breathe her natural perfume. It would soon be time to bring her to a proper climax and get himself off in the process.

Lord Fenwick withdrew and turned Mary over so that she was lying on her stomach. He re-entered her from behind. Supporting himself on this elbows, he resumed his fucking. He marvelled at the outline of her figure, her smooth back, thin waist and tight bum. Raising himself slightly, he looked at his cock pistoning in and out of her. The underside of his cock was now rubbing against her pubic bone, which gave him an incredible feeling. This position, he knew, worked particularly well with a larger man fucking a petite woman. It was guaranteed to bring him off in no time. But before that he needed to ensure her pleasure.

Lowering himself down onto Mary's back, he slid one hand under her body and started rubbing her clit as he continued to fuck her. With his other hand, he squeezed her tit.

Mary was now writhing about in ecstasy underneath him again. Her face was buried in the pillow, so her cries and moans were muffled. He kept his pace down to delay his own climax, waiting for Mary to come. With his finger on her clit and his cock pumping in and out of her cunt, Mary's excitement was rising fast. This was going to be the big one. "Please don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Lord Fenwick couldn't make out what she was saying; she was too far gone to talk coherently and in any case her cries were muffled by the pillow. But he got the general idea. "Go for it," he told himself. "Fuck her brains out!" He was thrusting flat out now. The tension in his balls was unbearable. There was no way he could stop now, even if the bed collapsed or if Penelope walked in.

Mary came: "Arghhhhhhh, Arghhhhhh". He was there too and groaned out loud as he sprayed his spunk into her. Half a dozen more thrusts and he was done. But even though he had finished, he continued thrusting. He wanted Mary's climax to last as long as he could make it. Mary was bucking and thrashing about, still crying out with each thrust. Eventually, the fire in her cunt faded. It had finally been extinguished. Lord Fenwick's cum spurting into her had done the trick. He kept thrusting until she began to calm down. Even then, he still kept going, but more slowly, tapering off his actions until the only movement from either of them was loud panting.

He had really enjoyed her. Mary was a superb fuck. He slid out of her cunt and moved off to one side. "Thank you Mary; that was fantastic."

"Thank you, mi Lord." As a servant, it would have been inappropriate for her to comment or say anything more, but that didn't stop her from beaming from ear to ear. Lord Fenwick had finally put her fire out. He had played with her body for the best part of two hours; no, he had taken complete control of it, bringing her up to a climax and then down again several times until he was ready to come and even then he had still ensured she was properly satisfied. Somehow he was able to read her body; he knew exactly how close she was to coming and he was able to turn her passion on and off at whim.

Lord Fenwick moved to the other side of the bed. "Thank you again, Mary; that will be all."

"Yes, mi Lord." Dismissed again, she moved to get up and then realised she was sore, very sore.

Lord Fenwick watched her get out of bed and get dressed. She was moving awkwardly. He chuckled to himself. He had indeed fucked her brains out - she was having trouble walking, just as he had intended. He would need to give her a few days to recover, but never mind, Jane was available for tomorrow and as for Sunday, well, he was really looking forward to Sunday.

Mary turned to Lord Fenwick on the way out. "Thank you, mi Lord." She hobbled up the servants' stairs to the room she shared with Jane, who was already in bed.

Jane took one look at Mary and burst out laughing. She was all dishevelled, her hair was a mess, and she was walking in a stoop. "You've been with his lordship for over two hours and you look like he's thrashed the living daylights out of you."

"Feels like I've been fucked by twenty men," Mary replied. "I don't know how he does it. He just takes over my entire body; he switches my feelings on and off like it was some sort of game. He rams his cock in and out like it was some sort of iron battering ram and at the same time, plays with the rest of my body. His hands are everywhere. He brings me to the brink of a mind blowing climax then drops me. Then, just when I think it's all over, he flips me over and starts all over again. And yet, he's incredibly gentle at the same time. I don't know how ... well ... he just seems to take complete control of my mind and body. Mind you, I always end up completely and utterly satisfied."

"Tell me about it," replied Jane. "I've experienced it often enough myself. No other man has ever managed to do what he does. Makes me wonder whether I'd ever be happy with anyone else. By the way, how did go get on with Nelson? Was he included in the twenty men you mentioned earlier?"