About Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex and butt-plugs.
1.8k words
4.14
37k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

zamladudamu:

As we got home, I let him take care of the children, I went straight to the bedroom, pulled off my dress and tore those damn panties of my body! The beads spread across the carpet, i didn't care, I tossed the dress in the corner of the room and threw myself in the middle of the bed! I lay there naked in the dark, in a clump breathing hard! The cool air of the room was calming me down, I started to listen to the sounds coming from inside the house. He was putting the kids to bed, they were tired and no trouble.

As my husband entered the room he turned on the light and saw me in a ball in the middle of the bed. He took his time undressing, folding his clothes, before he sat on the bed.

He reached into the nightstand and pulled out my blindfold! I gasped!

Then it hit me, the whole day that I was being tortured, so was he. He was the only one there that knew what I was going through, it must have been arousing for him that whole time, but he didn't have the luxury that I had, to cum, multiple times, in front of all those people! He must be bursting cum out of his ears by now! It was a sweet victory for me, and I really knew how much he was in the need of relief.

We were at home, just the two of us, and in spite of what he made me go through that day, I felt compassion for him. Not so much that I would suck his cock off, but I understood the tension that he was under.

As he reached for me to put on my blindfold I lay motionless, he took hold of my arms and pulled me off of the bed, I felt him take me to our shower. I stood naked and blindfolded in the middle of the bathroom as he adjusted the temperature before he put us under the hot spray.

He washed me thoroughly, rinsing off the pussy juice that encrusted me. As he turned me under the shower, I felt his cock rub on my skin, he was very hard! With firm hands he lathered my front and back, and when he finished he toweled me dry. My blindfold was wet and slipped of my eyes a little, in the light of the room I could see his massive hard-on!

He changed the scarf that he covered my eyes wit a dry one and placed me on the middle of the bed again. I had recovered from the days forced stimulation and felt genuine arousal from the mood that my husband was setting.

He laid me on my back, spreading my arms and legs across the bed as if he had me tied to it. I refused to cooperate, and lay there just as if my limbs were tied, I clenched my eyes shut and didn't move a muscle. He was going to have to work himself for his relief!

As I lay there waiting for the inevitable, I felt my pussy throb, I felt it getting wet and the drool slip down to my ass. I was curious as to what was happening so I opened my eyes under the blindfold, through a slit in the fold of the scarf I saw my husband setting up the camera next to the bed, focused on me!

I heard the click of the button, and he had started to film! He got on the foot of the bed between my widespread legs and started massaging my pussy, he pinched me, he stretched me and as wet as I was pushed something thick and long in me. As I squinted through the silk of the scarf I saw a fat black dildo sticking out of my pussy, my husband had his hand on it and was working it in and out of me as the camera filmed us! I felt my whole face go red for the millionth time today in shame before god for what he was doing to me!

I shut my eyes quickly and retreated into my safe place, deep inside my mind, letting him do what he would to my body!

He was working that dildo till I started panting involuntarily, I couldn't keep my head from turning side to side as his stimulation got ever stronger. He left the dildo inserted as deep as it would go up my pussy, when he turned me around and placed me dogie style in the middle of the bed, he pushed my head into the pillows, pulling my ass up as he took up the position between my legs.

From the night stand he took the body-lotion and squirted some on my ass, massaging it into my skin and pushing his fingers into my asshole! He had always enjoyed anal sex, but somehow I thought that he wouldn't be forcing it because of the situation that we had wound up in.

I felt his fingers rub the lotion as deep as they could reach, I clenched my fists and waited for the assault to my ass! In tandem he pushed the big dong and his fingers in and out of me, the first discomfort had passed and I was heating up! My ears started to burn as I felt his cock slide up my ass! He held on tom my hips and pushed and pulled me on and of of his cock! My tits were pressed against the bed but his fucking was getting to them also! I don't know where he had gotten the stamina to fuck me so long, but my ass and pussy were being thrashed!

He had taken his time before he had started fucking the life out of me, the kid have fallen asleep by now, the door to our room was closed, and it was late at night for the neighbors to be listening! I let out all of my pent-up sexual tension from the previous day, and months and screamed into the pillows! The orgasm that had hit me was the strongest in my life, i literally passed out while he was fucking me!

During the night I had briefly awoken in my husbands arms, my ass and pussy were sore, I didn't dare to touch them. I rubbed my hand across his chest, grabbed his now soft cock in my hand and went to sleep.

I had a nice dream and rest, and had awoken almost before dawn. There was a soft light in our room coming through the window, I could see my husband's naked body next to me. As I lay on his chest I felt with my fingers my ass and pussy. To my surprise I found both of my holes stuffed full. I wasn't sore from the fucking but from the dongs he left inside me after! I tried to move, but my limbs were still sore from last night, I slipped down his chest to his stomach and gingerly brought his dick to my face. I have always loved the smell of cock after sex. I lay there inhaling his smell, and gently as not to wake him, licking the residue of cum from last nights fucking.

Sunlight peeked through the window, and I felt the urge to pee, on unsteady legs I got to the bathroom, passing the full length mirror I had to see my ass and pussy. As I stood with my ass towards the mirror I could barely see that I had something in it, as I spread my ass wide, I saw a sparkle where my asshole would have been, I bent at he waist and saw the end of a black dildo barely sticking out of my pussy.

My husband caught me looking at myself in the mirror, I straightened myself and looking him in the eyes told him I had to use the toilet.

He took me to the toilet seat, placed me on it, reached between my legs pulled out the dong gently and then as I gasped pulled out the sparcle out of my ass.

Without the toys, I felt empty, I sat on the seat, and finally peed, it started as a trickle, but turned out a gusher! As I waited for the stream to wean off I watched my husband wash the toys in the sink. I wiped off the pee from my pussy and he came over to me, he held the metal toy by the gem and showed me the large bulb that moments ago was embedded in my ass. With a finger he opened my mouth and stuck the plug in it, puling and twisting it so that I would get it slick and wet. He took it out of my mouth and put it in my hand, it was hard and heavy, with both of our hands we pushed it up my ass again, I turned it and made it more comfortable as he went for the other toy. He put it in my hand and I knew what to do. As I pushed the black dildo in my mouth getting it wet, I felt my pussy getting wet too. I leaned out a little and with a sure move slid it in.

I got off the seat and turned to wash my hands, as my husband took hold of his cock and aimed a stream of pee into the bowl. I left him to finish off and returned to the bedroom. The sun was still low in the sky, it was an early Sunday morning. I cautiously walked up to the bed thinking that the toys might fall out. As I got on the bed I saw my blindfold next to it, I took it and covered my eyes, my husband found me in the middle of the bed, naked and blindfolded waiting for him.

I could see his surprise, from under the blindfold. as he came into the room, I silently and obediently sat on the bed waiting for him. He came up to me and passionately kissed me on the mouth, I accepted his kiss gratefully but didn't return it. He stood by the bed as he kissed me, he then took his cock and feed it to me. He had washed it, but his thighs and stomach still had the smell of last-night's sex on them. His cock was stiff and he pushed it right down my throat. He rubbed my nose into his pubic bone as I took all of it. I was good at cock sucking, I didn't gag or choke, I let him use me to his cocks content!

Very quickly, not like last night, he started cumming, he was deep in my throat, I felt his balls churn their cream, and his rod twitch, as he started spewing his seed i took it, I took it all without a sniffle! He held it in my mouth until it started to shrivel up and pull out, it was then that I closed my mouth around it, collecting the last few drops with my tongue on its way out!

Today was Sunday, does a slut go to church on Sundays? Am I a slut? I asked myself then.