About Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Teasing the house guest.
1.4k words
4.3
26.3k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten so horny with everything that I went through that I couldn't think straight! My nephew was more than 18 years old, but I had allowed my husband to tell me that it was alright to parade in front of him nude! I allowed him to touch me, I let him see me naked!

Worst of all, I loved having his eyes, and fingers on me!

As we got on the bed, I tied the scarf over my eyes, and knelt in front of my husband to shove it in! I turned my ass halfway toward the door, so if my nephew had the courage to watch, he could clearly see my husband's massive tool split my pussy!

As soon as I braced myself, he impaled me, no foreplay, that was over since we left the patio. It was time to fuck!

My husband was as horny as I was, he got into a steady pace and kept pushing, I held on to the sheets, pretty soon I started panting, my head was being thrown about from the force of his penetration, the blindfold had slipped across my face and with one eye I could see my nephew looking in.

I turned slightly on the bed, opened my eyes from under the blindfold, and watched in the mirror over the dresser, as my husband watched my nephew watching us fuck on the bed!

My knees trembled, today I didn't resist the oncoming climax, I felt my pussy quiver, I felt it ooze uncontrollably, and as the O hit me I bunched up in the middle of the bed!

My husband was close, but not there yet, I couldn't kneel anymore, I just lay there shaking. It wasn't the first time that my husband had me in that state, and he wasn't to be denied his share of pleasure. He brought his cock up to my face and started rubbing! I usually just waited for him to come, today I opened my mouth and welcomed him in, with all the slime he brought with it from my pussy.

From the top of the bed, between my husband's legs, I plainly saw my nephew watch me devour my husband's massive cock! It didn't take long for my husband to culminate, but I took my time, and made a show of finishing him of, taking every drop and cleaning it like it was my last time!

I saw my nephew pull into his room, as we snuggled into the covers. I shivered in my husbands arms as he held me tight to his chest!

I awoke from the afternoon nap groggy, groggy from the sex, groggy from the experience before the sex, and with a pain deep inside me because of what I had done!

How could I do it? Why did I do it? whatever question I asked myself, I knew the answer; "My husband made me do it!"

As I lay there, thinking weather I am ever going to leave my bed, what should I do, I kept saying to myself, "he made you do it!"

I knew just how much of everything was his doing, and I knew how much I wanted all of it to happen, but still it was he, he made me do it!

As I got out of bed, on the nightstand was a slutty dress for me to wear! "You see! He is making you wear that!" my inner voice told me. But as I slipped it on I smiled.

He picked out another lacy dress, pulled in at the waist, but loose, cleavage of-course, and short. I had worn T shirts that were longer. When I stood straight, well, my pussy was on display, not to mention my ass! The dress barely fell on the top swell of my ass! There was no way that "I" would ever wear "that", but that is what he wanted, so that is what I wore.

As I slowly climbed down the steps, I heard them in the living room. I saw our kids playing in their corner, and the two of them watching the game. They wore their boxers and T shirts, sitting across each-other as they watched TV.

I walked up to my husband, bent down, giving him a long kiss, and my nephew a good long close-up look of my goods. I turned around and gave my nephew a short kiss, and my husband a peak at what his game buddy had just been looking at. The both of them plainly adjusted their cocks in their boxers and said hi.

As I stood close to my nephew, I asked my husband about some refreshments, or coffee, he said for me to get the coffee and he'd order pizza.

My nephew came to help me in the kitchen, as I took out the pot and set it cooking, I asked for the better cups and saucers that I couldn't "reach".

Standing behind me, in front of the cupboard, he reached over slowly bringing down a cup and saucer one by one. For him to reach the top shelf he had to press against my back, and my "back" was bare, he had to lean in, and press hard!

As he reached for the last cup I felt him take a long breath as his nose was up against my neck and cheek. He could probably smell his uncle smeared all over my face, but it seemed to turn him on!

His cock was long and very hard as it poked my bare ass over his boxers. I turned around, casually grabbing him and squeezing it as a thank-you for his help. I saw his eyes glaze over!

We finished the coffee, I took the tray in, and in front of the boys made a show arranging the coups and pouring the hot drink. As I sat down next to my husband I saw the look on my nephews face, the big man was blocking his view of my nudity!

I elbowed my husband so that he would notice, and he sent me over to my nephews side, so that our guest wouldn't sit alone!

I sat comfortably on the couch next to him, taking my cup and saucer in hand. His eyes were on my gaping crotch! We were as cool as we could be in such a situation, everyone's face was beet red, my pussy was drenched, and their cocks were stiff as they could get! We made small-talk, avoiding the "elephants" in the room, my pussy, their cocks and the whole atmosphere!

It was getting hard to breathe, we were all taking shallow breaths by the time the pizza arrived! We took our dinner out on the deck, I arranged the paper plates again and we sat eating as we had this afternoon. We ate in silence as we watched each-other, over and through the glass table.

After I put the kids to bed, my husband asked me to put on a suit and come to the hot tub with him, I told him that it would be rude to let my nephew be alone so early in the evening, when he asked him to join us.

We met in the hall as we changed, I had my same suit from before, and I noticed my nephews eyes show a sparkle! We got into the hot water, and I was naked in a flash. My husband gave me a hug and pulled me over next to him.

We sat there for a while, enjoying the water the bubbles, and the soft music playing! We started kissing, there in the tub after a while, but when it got "hot", I asked my husband for us to go to our room.

We all left, in the hall in front of our rooms we said goodnight, and parted, not closing our door, my husband covered my eyes, stripped me and had sex with me again that day. We were not as loud as this afternoon, but my nephew knew to come out of his room and watch us from the hall. I had stopped closing my eyes under my blindfold, and through the gaps and the lace I could see him watching us!

My husband went for my ass that night, he loved my ass, I knelt before him, allowing him unhindered penetration, my ass was on fire, my pussy in turmoil, and deep inside my soul I was boiling!

Was everything going to be alright as my husband claimed?