Above His League

Story Info
Can a humble street cop win the love of a future doctor.
8.6k words
4.54
32.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
217 Followers

Some of the characters are out of No One can Ever Love me. I edited this myself so all errors and omissions are mine. I hope you enjoy.

*

Jimmy Olsen was sitting in his patrol car on a quiet Dallas early fall afternoon when suddenly a late model Camaro whizzed by him. His radar beeped and clocked the car doing 52 in a 35 MPH zone. He quickly pulled out and lit up the Camaro. The car pulled over about a block later. Jimmy called in the tag and it quickly came back with no wants or warrants. Sargent Olsen got out of his patrol car and went to talk to the driver. routinely do this in case there is an incident. The officers' fingerprints are on the car proving that the officer interacted with said vehicle.

Miranda Fuentes was having a bad day. The third year medical student was late for work. Normally med students took out student loans that covered expenses but Miranda didn't want to have so much debt and decided to try having a job. She had just gotten out of a clinical that ran over time. In her haste, she wasn't paying attention and now was probably going to get a stiff fine. Maybe she could flirt her way out of it or at least get a reduced fine so her insurance wouldn't go up.

"Good afternoon mam", said Jimmy. "I need to see your license, registration and proof on insurance please."

"What did I do officer" asked Miranda, batting her big brown eyes as she handed over the documentation. She knew she was speeding but figured she try the innocent act.

"I clocked you doing 52 in a 35 zone mam. That is way too fast especially for a residential neighborhood. Please hold on while I run you license." Jimmy ran her license and it came back with no issues. He then wrote her a ticket. "Please sign here" he said.

"I am late for work and just got out of class. Can't you give me a warning or something?" The tears began to run down Miranda's face.

"I actually did. I wrote the citation for 49 mph vs 52. Since it's less than 15 miles per hour over the limit, the fine will be less and it won't be reported to your insurance. Please slow down and be careful."

"Yes sir." Miranda took the ticket and drove to work. What a shitty day she thought.

It was a few days later when Jimmy stopped at the Twisted Peaks restaurant. He had just gotten off shift and decided a burger and beer would be just the ticket. Once inside the restaurant, he saw his buddy John Martin and his wife Caitlyn. John waived him over. John was with the FBI and Jimmy was the officer who took the report when Caitlyn was carjacked. It was the carjacking where John and Caitlyn met. He rescued her and later married her. You might say, they kind of rescued each other.

Jimmy went to the table and John stood to shake hands while Caitlyn stood and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "What's happening old man" asked Jimmy. It was a running joke between Jimmy and John since they were both the same age.

"Nothing much I guess. Same old shit different day in paradise. How's things on the streets. Still arresting little old ladies trying to get a date?"

Jimmy laughed and replied, "Hey it worked for you didn't it?" Caitlyn punched his arm.

About that time, the waitress came over to take Jimmy's order. She was a very pretty Latino about 5'4" weighing in at about 125 pounds. She had a name tag that said Miranda and Jimmy thought she looked a little familiar.

When she got to the table, Caitlyn, who used to work at the Twisted Peaks, introduced her friend to Miranda. "Miranda, this is Jimmy Olsen. He is one of Dallas' finest. Jimmy this is Miranda Fuentes. She is a med student." Jimmy stood to shake her hand. Jimmy is about 6'2" and weighs in at about 240. At 32, he is in very good shape with little body fat.

When he stood, Miranda's eyes got big when she recognized the cop who gave her a ticket a few days ago. The ticket cost over a hundred bucks. "YOU" she said with a loud voice. "You're the one who gave me the damn ticket. You cost me over a hundred dollars. You know how long I have to work for that?" She was clearly pissed.

Caitlyn, watching the exchange was taken aback and somewhat embarrassed. This was not going as she had hoped. Jimmy, remembering her, held his ground. "Miss, in the first place I did not GIVE you the citation. You earned it. I did give you a break also. Please sit down for a few minutes if you can."

Miranda while glaring at both Jimmy and Caitlyn took a seat. Jimmy asked "Ms. Fuentes, you work very hard both here and in med school don't you?" Miranda nodded. "Would it be a fair assumption to say that you give it your best in both endeavors?" Again she nodded yes. "I try to do the same. My job is to protect the citizens and to serve the people. Had I let you off based upon your speed, I would not be doing my job to the highest standards. I would not be protecting the innocent people of that neighborhood, nor you. Law enforcement officers really do want to do a good job. Where would your friend Caitlyn be if it were not for law enforcement. We are not the bad guys unless you are breaking the law. As I said before, I want to do the best job I can just as you do. I hope you can understand my perspective."

Miranda looked up with a much softened expression and said, "I understand what you're saying. I never looked at it that way. I was just blaming you for adding to my bad day. When I look at Caitie there and see what she went through and where she is now, I should appreciate cops more."

John then ordered a round for the three of them and Miranda went to fill the order. While she was gone, Caitie grinned as said "Well? What do you thing Jimmy. Isn't she hot? She's very much single too."

Jimmy laughed and simply said "She's way out of my league."

She snickered, "Hell Jimmy, I'm way out of your league." Both he and John doubled over in laughter.

"Seriously Caitlyn. What would a smart beautiful woman who's going to be a doctor want with a street cop like me?"

"Well, Jim, you're educated with a degree in Criminal Justice, your kind of good looking, though not like John here, and you're a nice guy. Most women would love to be with you. You just keep looking in the wrong places and at the wrong assets."

With tongue in cheek, Jimmy asked, "In that case, why don't you just leave lard ass here and run away with me?"

"Like I said, I'm out of your league." About that time, Miranda returned with the drinks. They trio spent about another hour or so at the tavern and the lovely waitress returned for a final follow-up.

"Can I get you guys anything else?"

"Just the check" replied John.

Jimmy then piped up. "Yes. I would like your number and would love to take you to dinner if you will. I know we got off on the wrong foot but I find you intriguing."

"Let me think about it. I don't have much time but Caitie here seems to trust you so that's in your favor. Get my number from her and call me in a couple of days."

Jimmy waited three days and nervously dialed Miranda's number. Not recognizing his number, Miranda answered on the 4th ring. "Hello. This is Miranda."

"Hi Miranda. This is Jimmy Olsen. I am calling to see if you would do me the honor of having dinner with me Friday night."

"That's fine Jimmy. What did you have in mind?"

"Well I want to impress you so I thought we would go to a nice restaurant where you would be waited on and could relax and get to know one another better. After that, maybe some dancing or a movie if you wish. How about I pick you up at 7?"

"Seven will be fine. I'll see you then."

After a long couple of days, a nervous Jimmy gently knocked on Miranda's apartment door. She lived in a nice apartment just outside of the school campus. When she opened the door, Jimmy just stared mesmerized at the beautiful creature that greeted him. Miranda was dressed in a tight green dress that came to just above her knees. It showed her magnificent bubble butt and firm tits. She had her hair done up with just the right amount of make-up. When she saw Jimmy's dumb look she smiled and said "Do I look OK?"

"God, you're gorgeous" replied Jimmy.

"Why thank you, kind sir."

Jimmy escorted her out to his F-150 crew cab. It was the upscale Lariat edition so it had all the bells and whistles including leather. "This is a nice truck Jimmy."

"Thanks. It was a present to myself for my tenth anniversary on the force." They drove to a nice steakhouse where they each ordered ribeye's, baked potatoes and a salad. Jimmy also ordered a nice merlot. "So Miranda, tell me about yourself. Do you have any siblings? What kind of doctor do you want to be? I want to know all about you."

"Well I'm 27. I had to work while in school so it took longer and I needed to keep up my GPA. I have always wanted to be a doctor and think ER would be interesting. If not that, then maybe pediatrics. I have an older brother who is a geologist and a younger sister in her junior year and UT majoring in biomedical engineering."

"Wow, a really smart family."

"My mom and dad both work. My dad, George, is a petroleum engineer working as a production superintendent for one of the majors, and my mom, Shelly, is a teacher. They have always believed in education and have supported us. We are a close family."

"Did you always want to be a doctor?"

"Yes; as long as I can remember. I used to bring home injured animals and take care of them as a kid. My mom always thought I'd be a vet. I high school, when I had biology and we began to dissect things, I was hooked. I also have an ability to memorize really well."

"So tell me Miranda, where to you see yourself in 5 or ten years?"

"In five years, I will be doing my residency. I hope to find someone who is compatible with me and eventually settle down. That someone will have to realize that my career, especially in the beginning will come first. That is why I'm reluctant to even date. Most guys rarely take me seriously. So, what about you?"

"To be honest, I'd sooner learn more about you. There's not much about me to tell. My dad was a cop, a Texas Ranger actually. He was killed trying to stop a robbery while off duty. Mom is a secretary for a law firm. We are close but she worries about her only child. After high school, I went to UTA and got a degree in Criminal Justice. During a ride along with DPD, I got hooked. Law enforcement must be in my genes. I've been with the department for just over ten years. I am also taking online and night classes to get and MBA. I have also applied to the US Marshall's service and hope to one day become a Federal officer. I am 32 and never married. Never found the right one but as Caitlyn keeps saying, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I would love to find a nice girl who can accept my career and realize I'm never going to be super rich but who is loving and loyal."

After dinner, the pair went to a nice honkytonk where they learned even more about each other. It was funny that they both enjoyed similar tastes in music, movies and the outdoors. The both enjoyed not only country music but listening to classical as well. Miranda was finding out that as a cop, Jimmy was quite cultured. After spending a couple of hours dancing, Jimmy took her home. He walked her to her door and after telling her how much he enjoyed the evening, simply held out his hand to shake, but she pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

After she went inside, Miranda thought what a nice guy. He was a perfect gentleman and never tried to hit on her. He actually listened to her and not at her. He was never full of himself. It was a nice first date.

Jimmy was driving home hoping he didn't' come on too strong. He liked the smart beauty but figured she would never be interested in a long term relationship with someone like him. She would probably end up with another doctor. But nothing ventured nothing gained. He called her later in the week, and to his surprise, she agreed to go out again.

The pair had gone out four weeks in a row. Each time it ended the same way. Finally, after the fifth date, Miranda asked "Jimmy, do you not find me attractive or something?"

"Why would you even ask that? You're beautiful, smart, and fun."

"This is our fifth date and you have not yet tried to kiss me properly. I thought you liked me; at least according to Caitlyn."

"I didn't want to come on too strong or give you the wrong impression. You are so far out of my league; I guess I'm afraid to run you off. I've never met anyone like you and want to hang on as long as you will let me. I don't want you to think I'm just after your body."

"Shut up Jimmy and kiss me. Then you are coming in and we are going to talk." Miranda then laid a lip lock on Jimmy that curled his toes even in his Justin boots.

After the kiss, she led him into her apartment and told him to sit down. Jimmy was thinking "OH shit here it comes." Miranda smiled and after getting each a glass of wine she began. "Jimmy, I have never dated anyone like you. You have treated me with so much respect and are interested in me. Every other guy looks at me and wants to get in my pants. I could probably strip right here and sit on your lap and you'd still ask permission to just hug me. You also don't seemed to be intimidated by my career choice. A lot of guys are. That says a lot about you in your favor."

"I do respect you and I'm afraid to wake up and find out that you're just a dream. I am done trolling so to speak. I want a long term relationship, one that may last forever. In my dreams, you are it. I know I can't compete with the doctors you work with."

"Shut up Jimmy. I am falling for you and that scares me too. As for the doctors, most of them are pompous asses full of themselves. They all think that just because they have an MD that I should drop to my knees or spread my legs. I don't want to be like them either. You keep me grounded. Like you, I want something long term. Let's see where this goes, but I'm not glass. You don't have to be afraid of me. If you go too far, I will let you know. Now it's late and I'm going to shower and go to bed. You can either go home or join me. The choice is yours." Miranda then giggled and smiled at Jimmy and went into her bedroom.

Jimmy waited a few seconds then came to his senses. He slowly followed his girl inside. She was waiting for him and motioned him to the bathroom. Slowly she undressed allowing him to take in the sight. When she took off her bra, Jimmy seemed mesmerized by her breasts. Miranda had 34 C's but her areolas were silver dollar sized with quarter inch nipples standing proudly. She turned and slowly shimmied out of her panties revealing her medium brown but shapely ass. "I take it by the way your mouth is hanging, you like what you see" she said. Jimmy simply nodded. Miranda then steeped closer and began undressing Jimmy.

The showered and Miranda made sure that his 6 ½" cock and balls were cleaned and he likewise made sure she was squeaky clean herself. Finally getting out and drying off, they went to her room where they made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The now couple continued dating over the next several weeks. One-day Jimmy went to Miranda's apartment and a younger version of his girlfriend answered the door. "Uh, is Miranda home yet?"

"You must be Jimmy. She talks about you all the time. I'm Melissa or Missy as they call me; her younger sister."

"I'm pleased to finally meet you Missy." While their facial features were similar, Missy had bigger tits but a smaller ass. Both girls had the same beautiful eyes. Jimmy walked into the apartment and was met by a hungry kiss from Miranda.

"I see you met my little sister" said Miranda. Missy the piped up, "Damn sis, he is hot." Then to Jimmy she said, "If you ever get tired of bitch sis here, give me a call." Missy let out a loud giggle after saying that.

Miranda retorted, "Shut up little girl. Besides, if you had my ass, you wouldn't need to be trying to horn in on my boyfriend." Both girls broke down in laughter as Jimmy just turned beet red. Jimmy then took both girls out to dinner and they had a nice time over great conversation. Jimmy felt he knew Missy all most as much he knew Miranda. After a nice dinner, the three went back to Miranda's apartment for a fun evening of studying. About ten thirty, Jimmy got up to leave as Miranda walked him to the door, she said "Be safe lover. I love you."

"I love you too and have been waiting so long to tell you but was afraid to scare you off. Thank you and good night." After a heart felt kiss, Jimmy went home.

It was spring break and Jimmy had a rare weekend off. That weekend, he and Miranda decided it was time to "Meet the Parents." So with some trepidation, they first drove to Miranda's parents. Her folks lived in a modest Mexican style house on about three acres. As they were approaching the front door, a rather large imposing gentleman came out and hugged his daughter. Miranda made the introductions. George was a big guy at about 6'4" and 250 pounds. Shelly was about 5'5" and about 130. Jimmy did notice where his girlfriend got her bountiful behind from.

They all went in and had a great conversation. George said to Jimmy, knowing he was a cop, "I knew it would take a big man to finally arrest this young lady. She always did have a mind of her own."

Jimmy the replied "Mr. Fuentes, you're closer than you think to being right about that." He then went on to tell the details on how the couple first met. George thought it was hilarious even though his daughter just glared. After a nice lunch of simple cold cuts, the couple then went to see Jimmy's mom.

Jimmy's mom was surprised to see her son, especially on a weekend. She was even more surprised when he was followed by the beautiful Miranda. Miranda and Julie, Jimmy's mom, hit it off immediately. It was only a couple of hours later when Julie came out with the all embarrassing baby pictures. In order to put a stop to his humiliation, he took them both to dinner.

Jimmy was at the campus coffee shop waiting for some friends a couple of weeks later when heard a small commotion. He was dressed in jeans and a plaid shirt. One of the coeds was raising her voice telling some guy to leave her alone. "Come on bitch. You know you want it. I hear you give it up to almost everyone else."

A group of guys were surrounding the girl who responded "I asked you to leave me alone. Please just go." Jimmy decided to go check out the situation when low and behold; the girl in question was none other than Missy.

"Is there a problem here fellows?" Missy looked up and saw Jimmy and a smile came to her face.

The smart ass who was giving Missy a hard time said "It's none of your concern. My girl here and I were just having a disagreement."

Jimmy looked a Missy and asked "Is that true Missy. Is this your boyfriend?" Missy looked and Jimmy and shook her head.

"Listen asshole. This doesn't concern you" said the slug. "Now leave before you get hurt."

"Ah, but you're wrong asshole. This here is my soon to be sister in law. That makes her family. Now you better run along before something bad happens." Not being that smart, the offending jerk took a swing a Jimmy. Jimmy just side stepped him then grabbed his arm and twisted it behind the assholes back. While he was off duty, he did carry his handcuffs along with his service gun and quickly had the dude cuffed. About that time, Jimmy's friends, who were University police officers came in. Jimmy had them promptly arrest the dude for disturbing the peace and assault. Missy quickly stood up and grabbed Jimmy and gave him a big kiss just as Miranda walked in to the shop.

"What the hell is going on here" she asked?

Missy quickly spoke up and said "it's not what it looks like. Jimmy just saved me from some asshole who's been hitting on me. When the guy tried to take swing at Jimmy, he took him down and cuffed him. The UP guys just hauled his sorry ass out of here."

jj26809
jj26809
217 Followers