Abraxa

Story Info
Ordinary guy hooks up with space vixen.
1.8k words
3.59
49.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

She had seen this world many times. She was around long before humanity came into being. Abraxa had the look of a human. Anyone looking at her would see a beautiful woman, standing six feet two inches tall, with long black hair and light bronze skin. Her eyes were a steely blue. Although she looked like a woman, she was not. Abraxa was one of the Zethrans.

The Zethrans were a race of beings similar to humans in external physiology. They were very different species. The Zethrans had amazing technology. They had spaceships and interdimensional travel at a time when humans were still discovering fire. The Zethrans used their technology to improve themselves. They created bio-enhanced bodies for themselves to inhabit. These bodies were designed to be tall and beautiful, with flawless physiques and a very long lifespan. Each bio-enhanced body could last several thousand years. The Zethrans simply transferred their consciousness to a new body when an old one gave out. Thus, they achieved immortality.

After thousands of years, Zethran society has become stagnant. They lived in a magnificent high-tech city inside a dome on a distant planet called Zethra. The Zethran population numbered in the three hundred thousands. They had achieved utopia. There was no longer any purpose to their lives. They didn't have to work or pay taxes. They didn't have crime, poverty or hunger. They led utterly boring lives. They lived in perfect health for thousands upon thousands of years. Death was unheard of in their world. Sometimes, accidents happened when a bio-enhanced body died and if the person inside couldn't get to a Body Shop in time, he or she would die. But that's about it.

Abraxa was a Zethran female. She had become bored with her life on Zethra. She wanted some excitement. She decided to travel to the only place in the universe where fun could still be had. The place she had been watching longingly for thousands of years. She went to the hangar where the spaceships were kept. She took a light-speed ready spaceship and opened the inter-dimensional drives. It would take a light-speed vessel two centuries to travel from Zethra to Earth but an inter-dimensional spacecraft could make the trip in just a few years. Abraxa went into the spaceship, and flew off.

The ship flew into the skies of Zethra and Abraxa looked at her planet. Zethra was a world covered with ice and crystals. There were no animals there anymore. This was a world that had been dead for centuries. Abraxa did not miss her fellow Zethrans. Most Zethrans, both the males and the females were hedonistic. They openly practiced bisexuality and experimented with all life had to offer. They lost their interest in truly living after thousands of years of hedonism. They had seen it all and done it all.

Abraxa sat inside the ship and punched the coordinates of the primitive planet Earth into the semi-sentient computer. She sat down and relaxed. For the first time, she felt at peace. She was leaving the advanced yet utterly boring world of Zethra behind. She didn't want it anymore. In her opinion, the hundreds of thousands of men and women who lived there could go to hell. Since they achieved immortality, they had become such a boring and tedious race. There was nothing they strove to achieve. No goals. No chaos. Just wanton sexual experimentation. There was nothing against that but many of them were sated with sex and had become little more than walking drones with no purpose in their immortal lives.

Abraxa activated the spaceship's cryogenic pod and went to sleep in there. She would wake up in seven years, and hopefully on the planet Earth. The body she inhabited, although fully grown and healthy was only twenty years old. It was made to last thirty three hundred years. An eternity to spend in one body but they were designed to be strong. She went to sleep, and dreamed of the unknown world she was about to go to. She was leaving Zethra and its boring immortals behind.

The Spaceship traveled many million miles in space. Abraxa slept inside the cryopod. The spaceship was large, roughly the size of four or five greyhound buses put together. It was triangular in shape and made of Zethrium, a shapeshifting polyalloy several thousand times stronger than earthly steel yet infinitely more durable and flexible. The ship flew through space and its beautiful occupant slept inside. It entered the Sol system after seven years of travel. It went into a system of nine planets orbiting a yellow sun. It flew into the third rock from the sun...and crashed. The spaceship flew into the planet Earth. It entered the region of North America. More specifically, the region of Morehouse, Colorado. It crashed into the Desert.

When the spaceship crashed into the Desert, its computer activated the awakening protocol and opened up the cryogenic pod. The machines worked to awaken Abraxa's dormant body. She awakened. She stirred and realized something was wrong and went out of the spaceship. She stepped into the hot sands of the Colorado Desert. This was a strange place...so hot. Not at all like the cities she had seen in recordings made of Earth. The place was hot, that was a nice change from the ice-covered world she came from. She looked at skies of a pure blue and smiled to herself.

"Yes, I made it!" she cried out loud.

Patrick Iverson drove into the Desert. He didn't want to go back to the city. He had nothing to do there. He drove around until nightfall, then he parked his car near a huge rock and took out a whole case of Beer. Not your light beer bullshit but some heavy duty man's beer. He walked around, drinking. Life stank. Everything was going wrong, from his girlfriend to the fact that he was fired. He was thirty four years old and didn't have a prayer.

Abraxa sensed someone or something coming. She looked at the ship. The machine was trying to repair itself. It would be ready for flight in a few days. It had a power source that never ran out. When she sensed what might be a threat, she spoke to the ship's computer and ordered it to activate the Cloaking Device. Almost immediately, the ship became invisible. A powerful holographic projector created the image of a rock over the area the ship covered. Nothing and no one could see through that.

Someone was coming. Abraxa could tell it was a man. She approached him

Abraxa looked at the man. He was so strange. He was tall but had some meat on his bones. His skin was brown and his hair wild and unkempt. He was sweaty and his facial features were not unpleasant but...different. This was a man of the planet Earth. One of those wild, unevolved humans. Those who still believed there was no such things as aliens even though Zethran spaceships had been visiting the planet Earth for thousands of years. She felt drawn to this man. He was not overly tall and extremely beautiful like the males and females of her world. He looked wild and exotic.

"What is your name?" she asked him.

"I am Patrick." the man said.

Abraxa came closer to him. She stood less than three feet away. She could smell him. He smelled of strange substances. He was looking at her with undisguised lust. She wanted to touch his face. She did, touching his hairy face and then his chest. He looked so deliciously primitive and wild. Patrick looked at the woman. She was tall and gorgeous and looked like she could be a supermodel or something. So, why was she looking at him like that?

"Patrick, do you have a mate?" she asked.

"No." said Patrick.

He didn't. His girlfriend Rosa had left him. He had recently gotten fired from his job at Benton & Travis, one of the city's top law firms. No, he wasn't a lawyer but a professional maintenance man. He didn't have anything to do. He was an out of work dude living off his savings. He only had a thousand bucks in the bank.

"Do you find me attractive?" the weird chick asked him.

He nodded.

She smiled and came closer to him still. She touched his face and caressed his chest. Her hand went down to his groin and felt his erect cock through his pants. She caressed it and he breathed a bit more heavily. She smiled, loving the reaction she was having on him. She knelt before him and unzipped his pants. She held his cock in her hand. His cock was long and thick. She breathed in the masculine smell of it and just had to taste it. She put the cock into her mouth. He tasted different from the males she normally fucked. She sucked his cock, eager to taste the seed of a man of earth. Patrick couldn't believe this. The chick was sucking his cock! He was getting lucky! He closed his eyes and all he could hear was the strange, beautiful woman's slurping sounds as she sucked his cock. She sucked him off until he came in her mouth with a grunt. She drank his seed, sucking him dry like she was a milking machine.

Abraxa liked the taste of the man's cum. He tasted so damn good. She sucked on his balls. He moaned in pleasure. She just had to have him inside her. She pushed him onto the ground. Patrick fell. He was amazed by the woman's strength. She growled like an animal and climbed on top of him. She practically ripped his clothes off and kissed him savagely, her tongue digging into his mouth. She unzipped her pants and straddled him. Taking his cock in her hand, she lowered herself onto him. Patrick put his hands on her hips and she went down until his cock was sheathed in her pussy. Grunting, she began to ride him like a bucking bronco. Patrick began to ram into her, slamming his cock inside that hot pussy of hers with energetic thrusts. She gyrated on him, screaming like a banshee. He had never been with anyone so wild. He fucked her like this for a long time, wanting to cum but managing to hold it in. When he came inside her, flooding her pussy with hot cum, she screamed like a wild animal and fell into his arms.

"Thanks, Earthman." The woman said.

Abraxa returned to her spaceship. In the eyes of Patrick, she seemed to walk right into a rock and then somehow the rock became a spaceship and flew into the skies. Patrick couldn't believe all that happened. He thought about it and chalked it up to hallucinations and drinking. Maybe a mirage...after all he was in the Desert. He went back into his Car and drove home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers