ABS Break

Story Info
A trip to a glory hole ends up abit more interesting.
841 words
3.76
153.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, this is a completely true story that happened on 3-25-08.

As an orally bi-sexual male, sometimes I just want to have some care free sex and consider myself quite a good cock sucker. That's what I love to do when I'm with a guy and also why I love glory holes; I'm simply not attracted to men, just their cocks, the taste and feel. I've never really understood why and I don't care for any reciprocation from a man; I just want a hard throbbing dick in my mouth. This brings me to my story.

Yesterday while I was trying to find something to do during a slow patch at work, I decided to stop by a nearby ABS to browse the offerings of the day. It had been along time since I've been in there, due to an injury at work, and a long time since I'd had a chance to suck on a nice anonymous cock, I was hopeful I'd find someone that needed some relief.

When I first pulled up the lot was pretty full and knew that I'd be having a longer break today. I went in bought some quarters and headed back to the viewing rooms. First look around all I saw was the normal guys stalking anyone that looked like they would be able to get off with and a nice selection of older men witch made my mouth water; I do have a thing for older guys. The first door was locked and my cock instantly hardened, so I quickly headed for the second door knowing there was a glory hole between the two and luckily found it empty.

As I closed the door, I looked thru the hole and saw a guy in his mid to late fifties stroking a nice seven inches; he must have been waiting and heard me come in the room, as he quickly came to the hole and pushed his very hard cock thru the hole. I wasted no time dropping to my knees and slowly licked his pre-cum off the tip, instantly his already hard cock grew to a full eight inch very thick cock. I couldn't wait; I went down on him, feeling his cock fill my mouth and throat. He was oozing so much pre-cum I almost thought he'd came already, so I licked up and down his cock and sucked his balls into my mouth.

After about a good ten or fifteen minutes he was really moaning and his cock was throbbing, I knew it wouldn't be long so I slammed my mouth on his cock and rubbed his balls and instantly felt his cum shooting into my mouth. It was overflowing so I had to scoop it into my mouth with my fingers. He pulled out of my mouth, whispered thanks, and got dressed and I heard him leave the room, I thought great, now I can go browse a few more rooms.

Normally I wait awhile before going switching room as to not run into whom ever I had just sucked off, as I said earlier I love anonymous cock and prefer it to stay anonymous. After a couple minutes I left my room and went down to the last room down the hall again connected to another room with a glory hole, went in and waited.

About two minutes later someone went in the other room and within seconds pushed a huge ten inch cock thru the hole, already throbbing hard, I about came instantly. I licked and sucked on his cock like it was my first, licking his dripping pre-cum into my mouth, feeling his cock throb in my mouth, pulsate every time I went down on him. He didn't last long at all and minutes later came so hard that I gagged on it causing me to pull off his dick and get sprayed with a second and third squirt all over my face, mmm, right then I came with out even touching my own cock.

After cleaning up I noticed he was still in the room watching a movie so I decided that was enough for the day and went to leave. But as I was walking out I heard his door click and open, and when he came around the corner I just about shit, it was my uncle, my own mothers brother, I knew he was bi like me, but he didn't know I was; I had even played strip poker with him and his wife with my girl friend but this was a shocker. I knew I should have recognized his cock, I had fantasized about several times before, my girl friend even mentioned it and bought a ten inch strap-on for us to play with, but that's another story.

I tried to turn back into my room when he looked over at me and a huge smile came over his face and all he said was "We'll talk later" he turned and left. Oh what fun to come, at least I hope.