Absence Makes the Sex Great

Story Info
The weeks apart result in a wild card game.
1.9k words
4.05
48.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had just graduated from college, but I was still finishing up some classes that summer. She had signed a contract to start teaching in the fall so she was working camps every week around the state and I was home taking classes and picking up extra bucks officiating summer league basketball games. We only saw each other on Fridays and Saturdays before she had to go to her next camp. The weeks seemed to get longer as the weeks went by, and unfortunately we were both so tired when we did see each other the sex was quick at best. Then it happened one Saturday night while we were relaxing in our apartment.

As we sat on the love seat watching a movie, both of us feeling a little frisky, we started to fool around a little. You know, a make out session here and there feeling each other up and telling each other how much we had missed each other and how much we loved each other. My wife, who is not aggressive by nature when it comes to sex, said to me, “Let's play a game."

I said, "What kind of game."

She said, "Oh, I don't know, how about strip poker."

I said, "But you don't know how to play poker, but how about black jack."

"Ok" she said with a smile and she got up to get the playing cards.

By this time we were both extremely horny and hot for each other. It was pretty noticeable on me as my hard on made a nice little tent out of my shorts. My wife's level of excitement was evident by her nipples clearly sticking straight out under her t-shirt.

When she returned we went over the ground rules. We were to play strip black jack with each of us loosing a piece of clothing when we lost, but when we were completely naked and we lost, the other person had the ability to command the looser to do whatever it was he/she wanted him/her to do, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! As the rules were agreed upon, we set into playing our game.

The exact order of how each of us lost our clothes is not really that important in the grand scheme of the story, but as I remember it, it didn't take us long to both get naked as we were only wearing our pajamas to start with.

The fun started when we were both naked and my wife won the first hand after that. Her first command was for us to make out. There was to be nothing other than kissing and feeling up. As I didn't really have a choice in the manner I agreed and she crawled across the floor and we started to make out. As she crawled over however she did straddle my right leg and her pussy rested on my thigh. I could feel her wetness. Our tongues tangled for a long while and as that part of our body wrestled my wife started to move up and down on my leg, spreading her pussy juices all over me. I could tell she was extremely horny. More so than normal, which doesn't happen all that often, so I was going to make sure I took full advantage of the situation. After about 10 minutes of this make out session, she broke our kiss and crawled back across the floor for the next hand.

She won the second had also and ordered me to make her cum by eating her pussy. She has never said that she likes me doing that, but her orgasms when I did it confirmed she loved it. And her being as wet as she was I could tell I was in for a very tasty treat. I proceeded to crawl between her legs as she leaned back on her elbows looking down between her tits to watch me. I started by teasing her with the tip of my tongue. Just barely parting her pussy lips and then flicking violently on her clit. With some urging on her part I gave her one of the best tongue fucking I had ever given her. Before long I could feel her hands on the back of my head forcing me deeper in her pussy as she chanted "I'm Cumming...I'm Cumming!!!" Her pussy juices flowed like water into my mouth and I lapped it up like there was no tomorrow.

Knowing that I had satisfied her I went back to my side of the floor and dealt the next hand. Luckily I won this hand. I have always loved watching my wife jack off. In fact sometimes when we have sex we end with a mutual jerk off session. So that was my wish. I wanted my wife to jack off for me, and I wanted her to do it sitting in the rocker. See the thing is the rocker was in front of our sliding glass door. She hesitated for only a second, and then walked across the living room and sat in the rocker. She placed one leg on each arm of the rocker and proceeded to show me her stuff. First it was one finger and then quickly two fingers and finally she finished herself off with three fingers fucking her pussy with a fourth finger from the other hand rubbing her clit. Now, I am not sure if anyone saw us, as I was stroking my cock and precum was generously oozing out of my cock, but the thought of someone watching really seemed to intensify her second orgasm.

The game, in my mind, had really served its purpose and it was time to fuck. I was so hot and so was she. Lady luck was in my favor with the fourth hand and I won for the second time in a row. This time I smiled at my wife and told her to call her good friend. With a question look on her face, my wife got up and grabbed the phone and dialed the number. You see our phone was then right by one of our recliners, and so as she was starting to talk to her friend I pushed my wife over the back of the recliner and pushed my cock in her pussy.

What made me think of doing this was the fact that this friend had stayed with us over the weekend last fall and my wife had told me that she had found my magazines. She asked my wife at the time about them and said that her boyfriend and her also read magazines together and loved reading the stories about someone watching two people fuck. So while I knew I could go that far, I could at least let her hear us fuck.

So as they started their conversation, I started fucking my wife. At first my wife did a great job of concealing her moans and breathing, but I was close enough to the receiver that I knew her friend thought something was up.

I hear her say, "are you ok penny?"

All my wife could murmur was "Yes"

I was stroking my hard cock in and out of her pussy at a pretty good pace by now and it was getting harder for my wife to control herself.

All of a sudden my wife yelped "OH man" "What, what is going on Penny" I heard on the other end. "Oh god, nothing, oh oh" my wife responded "Penny, are you getting fucked?" I heard my wife's friend say.

"Oh my god! Shannon! YES! Todd is fucking me right now”, my wife responded. And with that I hit the speaker phone button and chimed in, "Yes Shannon I am fucking penny, and I wanted you to hear us cum, rather than reading."

I had hold of my wife's hips by now and was really pounding her from behind. I took the receiver from my wife and placed it down by her pussy so Shannon could hear my cock slapping into her pussy. Over the speaker phone I hear Shannon say, "Oh god Penny, that's it, fuck Todd’s cock. Oh girl, fuck his cock like I am fucking my fingers. What I wouldn't do for my man to be home right now."

With that my wife went into to overdrive on my cock. She was meeting my thrusts with very aggressive thrusts backward. She was Cumming on my cock and I could feel her juices running over my nuts. Just a few more strokes and I announced I was Cumming and that must have been all Shannon could take because all we heard was a scream and then a dial tone. Didn't matter at that point, and I gave one last mightily thrust and buried my cock into my wife's pussy and dumped what seemed like a tone of my Cum into her hot box.

Just about that time I looked out the sliding glass door at the other end of our apartment living room. Across the complex a man was standing in his window stroking a very beautiful cock.

I said, “Hey, Pen, look at that cock.”

She looked out the window and a big smile crawled across her face. “Todd, I want him to cum with us,” she said.

I was all up for that, but the question had to be posed, “How are we going to do that, Pen?”

“Watch”, she said and she led me over to the window. She placed both of her hands on the window, and pressed her tits into the window. “Fuck me again Todd”, was her command.

The whole scene had my cock rock hard again and it was easy to slide it into her pussy as she arched her back towards me. Again she met every one of my forward thrust with a backward thrust. Her eyes were glued to this man’s cock and his hand moving up and down on it. She would pinch her nipples and suck on her fingers after she had ran them over her clit, filling them with our mixed juices. At about the time I felt my second load building in my balls, Penny turned her head and said change positions. She then turned and put her hands on the rocker arm allowing her tits to dangle from her chest. Her tits began to swing with our rhythm and before long the man, who we later met and learned his name was Scott, across the way was shooting his built up load all over the window in his apartment. At that time Penny, pulled off my cock, dropped to her knees and finished this unbelievable night off with a band. She furiously started jacking my cock holing my head over her open mouth. I had all I could take and announced, “I can’t hold back any more Penny.”

“Don’t Todd, dump it into my mouth baby.” She answered.

The first spurt didn’t come close to her mouth, but splashed all over our window. The second and third and fourth spurts did land in Penny’s mouth and she swallowed with pleasure. She then turned and smiled at Scott. Scott gave his approval with thumbs up and Penny stood and gave me a kiss.

When she broke our kiss she said, “Let’s go shower big guy.”

I can’t wait for the next game my wife dreams up.