Absinthe and Analingus

Story Info
Drinking absinthe turnes into a night of anal firsts.
1.3k words
4.07
60.2k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alapen
alapen
2 Followers

We laughingly started analingus night with an absinthe drink. It seemed to relax me and make me horny as well. My girlfriend was so beautiful and seductive. As we drank and joked, I could feel myself getting semi-hard in my shorts.

I suggested we go up to the bedroom. We each striped and separately went to the bathroom to shower and took enemas until we were clean. I got out a Liberator wedge for the bed. I wanted to go down on her and her scrumptious ass first. But she ordered me, "Get on the wedge so I can play with you." I laid on my back and propped my butt up on the wedge for her.

She started by going down on me. She loved making me hard and it was so good to see the fullness of my cock in her mouth. She coated my cock in her saliva and precum. I always enjoyed seeing my wet veiny cock getting serviced by her. She then traced her tongue down my perineum to my sensitive ring. I could feel my hole twitch as she first traced it in rimming. I moaned and enjoyed the sensation. She then started lapping with her flat tongue on my sphincter. It was very relaxing and I could feel my hole opening up for her ministrations. Just as I was comfortable, she penetrated it and started fucking me with her tongue. I could feel my face flush. I think it was embarrassment at how good it felt and how taboo and wrong it was to enjoy it. Her tongue didn't hear my thought. She continued to pump my little hole with her stiff tongue. Then she suddenly stopped to get some lube.

She approached my raised ass and squeezed out some lube into the crack between my cheeks. "I'm getting you ready," she said as she pushed the lube into my anus. She slowly put one finger in while she continued to trace her tongue around the muscle ring. As she thrust it in and out, I moaned longing to feel the fullness of her finger reenter my ass. Each time she applied more lube into me. I wondered why was she applying so much lube and why it was this feeling so good.

She took my cockhead back into her warm, wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around the hood, licking into the pee-slit and then began sliding her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock. Her fingering and sucking began to pick up and my moans of pleasure started to come from deep inside my chest.

Damn! I was really getting heated up! I started swaying into the rhythm of her sucking and thrusting, feeling my hot load building in my balls. My cock began to twitch in her mouth and my balls started to suck-up when suddenly she let my cock slip out of her mouth. Ugh! I wanted more.

She then began to pump two fingers into me in time with her jacking my cock. My gawd! I was losing myself with the sensations she was giving me. I could hardly believe what was happening!! This was more than I had ever imagined! It felt so fucking goooood!!! My ass felt so tender and awake! My ass was so responsive to her! My cock was aching with the build up! I could feel that I was getting ready to unload. My cock started to swell even bigger with the heat of our passion! This was it! My back started to tense as the cum boiled in my sack...and she stopped! She slowly pulled her hand away from ass, a sucking sound coming from my hole as her fingers slid out. She released my cock and began to stand up.

She proceeded to lube up a curved metal undulated dildo of modest width. It had four bloops increasing in size to about 1" at the widest and a 1/2" wide stem between each bloop. It has a soft S-shape to give it a nice curve to reach the g-spot or p-spot.

She started slowly and intently watched as the dildo entered and exited my ass. I love giving anal sex and I'm always fascinated how the sphincter grips my cock as it retreats. It looks like the ass is begging it not to leave. I never understood how vulnerable and submissive being penetrated was. I felt like I was melting into a puddle as she controlled me with this toy. I don't even think she realized how much power she had at that point.

My asshole twitched involuntarily as each bloop entered and exited my ass. Waves of euphoria welled up in me as my guttural moans continued. I could smell her sweet pussy dripping. The smell of her pussy and my precum in the air was intoxicating. I wished there were a girl's face she could mount while she fucked my little hole with her tool. I would have loved to see a girl make her cum. She said out of the blue, 'I wish there were another girl her to go down on you while I do this.' Me? Mmmmm. She is so giving. Why does this feel so good?

At last my hole was filled with her tool. I played with my nipples as she completely owned me. Every once in a while she would bring her mouth to my cock to give it a swirl. She knew exactly how to keep me on that edge with my balls sucked in tight and ready to explode. She would speed up, slow down, stop, or resume watching her tool thrusting and stroking my cock with her hand. I couldn't help moaning like a dog in heat. I felt totally open to her and so weak and vulnerable.

She said, "You like it, don't you? Yes, of course you do. Cum if you want. If you want to cum while I'm fucking you, do it. Just enjoy it. You'll see how good it is." I almost immediately sensed the orgasm build up from my prostate to flow outwards across my entire body. I was red with embarrassment at how good it felt. Fuck, this was going to be messy!

My asshole spasmed involuntarily on her thrusting tool. I could not and did not want her to stop. I wanted her to keep pounding me deeper. I just wanted to give her so much of my cum.

I did not say anything to warn her apart from the long deep orgasmic moan. My head threw back and my back arched as the first spurt of cum hit my mouth. Then long, thick, warm, white ropes of cum streams striped my chest. . My whole body shook as the orgasm continued to rock me. It seemed like her tool was milking every last drop in an explosive manner.

When I opened my eyes, there was my cum everywhere! It appeared as though it was the mess of at least two men. I closed my eyes in orgasm as she slowly slid her tool out of my ass as the last of the twitches ebbed away. My body tingled in the warm afterglow and I tasted the cum on my mouth hoping she did not see me.

My balls were much lighter and were tight in my sack. My ass hole felt so good after the fucking and I knew that I would recover very soon to go again as the scent of all our bodily fluids filled the room.

She ran to get a washcloth. She came back and enveloped my softening cock in the warm washcloth. It felt so comforting. She then wiped up all the cum and commented that I must not have cum in a while. I told her I whacked off that morning but she made me spew at least twice my normal volume. I saw the proud gleam in her eye. And I was eager to service her.

alapen
alapen
2 Followers