Absolute Devotion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, monkey boy. Nice light kisses, and by that I mean no tongue or anything like that. Just nice, light, sweet little kisses."

I leaned forward and began kissing her foot so lightly it was as if my lips had not made contact with her foot at all. I gently traced my way along the top of her foot to her toes, at which point she let out a tiny giggle. I was trembling and very slowly stroking myself through the pocket of my sweatpants as she allowed me to take my time lightly kissing her beautiful long toes.

My lips moved to her big toe, which I desperately wanted to suck on but was afraid to do so without permission, so I lightly kissed along the top of it and around to the back of it.

I had tried to contain myself, but my moans were becoming audible, not as a result of stroking my hard cock, but because Erica's foot and toes tasted so good.

"Your foot is so beautiful," I moaned as I worked my way around her big toe and down towards her heavenly arch. Before my desperately hungry lips could reach her arch, my back arched and I moaned out loudly and I shot a load of cum into my sweatpants.

After I came, Erica slid her foot back under the sheets and smiled very broadly.

"You know, after I told Mike how you are my biggest fan and how you tried to stand up to those old ladies for me, you know what he asked? He asked if you were gay. At first I was going to say you weren't, but then I realized that as long as he thinks you're gay he won't ever suspect that you are in love with me and will do anything to please me."

"I'm not... gay..."

"I know, sweetie, but as long as he thinks that, you won't have to worry about him kicking your ass. He would, too, you know. If he ever found out about the letters you write to me or how you jack off kissing my feet, he'd go ballistic. So, you need to play along so you don't ruin this little thing we have and disappoint me again. You know what happens when you disappoint me."

"Yes, Miss Erica."

"He said I should invite you over so you can meet his friend Gary, who is apparently gay and looking for love in all the wrong places. You don't have to do anything, just meet him and say you're not interested if he decides he likes you. I'll let you know when. It will be nice, we'll all have dinner together and maybe I'll get dressed up and wear those heels you like, but only if you are a good little monkey boy."

12