Absolute Devotion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found an old pair of boots in the corner of the bathroom. They fit me fairly well, despite being a little bit loose. I put them on, tied the laces, and went back out to the main room of the cabin.

"You look nice," Whitney told me. "How about we go for a walk in the woods?"

After we had walked into the woods and spent twenty minutes looking at trees, birds, and other wonders of the forest world, Whitney took my hand in hers. We walked hand in hand along the trails that meandered here and there. I smiled.

"I'd like to be your girlfriend," Whitney told me. "I wouldn't make you do anything, and I wouldn't boss you around. We could just be together, have fun, and maybe even fall in love."

"That sounds weird," I told her.

"I'm going to complete my transition in a few months," she told me. "After the surgery maybe you'll think it isn't so weird."

"I'm not worried about that," I told her. "I'm really wimpy and you're very beautiful and if you don't tell me what to do and take control I won't know what to do."

There was a group of people up ahead in a clearing. We slowed down our walk so we could see what was going on. There was a man with a video camera filming a woman in a torn dress who was running very slowly away from a man in a bear costume. We decided to go in a different direction.

We stopped under a tree, where Whitney gently took my right hand, the one in the cast, and while continuing to hold my left hand as she had been doing for a half an hour, she drew me closer. I was so close to her very pretty face that I got nervous and my erection popped out of my shorts.

"Kiss me," she said.

"You mean kiss your feet?"

"No, silly, kiss ME."

It was a very exciting proposition, so I leaned in awkwardly, my lips on a collision course with hers, and I quickly kissed her and tried to pull away. As I did that, she let go of my hand, reached up behind my head and pulled my head towards her.

She kissed me and I saw stars. She was kissing me on the mouth the way I kissed Erica and Detective Haggerty's feet. Her mouth opened, her tongue slid into my mouth, and I couldn't resist. I kissed her back, the same way, and then I realized we were making out like I'd seen people do in commercials for condoms.

Whitney fell back onto the soft grass of the forest and pulled me down on top of her. She continued to kiss me and, as she traced kisses up the side of my face, she whispered into my ear, "Take me any way you want, do anything you want, but do it because you want to do it, not because I'm making you."

"Is that an order?" I asked after catching my breath.

"No, that was consent," she said.

"So, like, um, I can do anything I want?"

"Well, don't beat my head in with a rock or anything like that, but yeah. Anything you want."

"Do women like that?" I asked as I struggled with confusion over what was happening.

"What do you mean?"

"Do women like when a man does anything he wants after getting consent to do so?" I asked.

"Well, there are boundaries and limits and so forth. Not everything enjoys the same kind of things and what one woman might enjoy, another woman might not like at all."

"So, do you negotiate for different kinds of consent throughout the period of time you are intimate with a woman? That is to say, if I were to kiss your foot after receiving consent, do I need to get consent to start kissing my way along your juicy, but firm and strong calf muscle, for example?"

"Um, that would be kind of, well, the kissing part sounds hot, but the constantly asking for permission is definitely a buzz kill."

"So, is there some kind of umbrella consent like what you said that you can get a woman to sign off on before doing things with her?"

"You could say something like, 'If I do anything that bothers you, tell me and I'll stop' and that way once you have the umbrella consent you can put the responsibility for boundaries and limits in her court. You could set a safe word, something you say when you want someone to stop, especially if you are role playing..."

"I see," I said. "This is very interesting to me."

"Will you get back down here and kiss me?" Whitney said peevishly.

"Wait a minute," I said and sat up suddenly. "I just thought of something."

"What?" Whitney asked as she started gently stroking my erection with her fingernails.

"That feels very, very good," I told her. "You're making me lose my train of thought."

"I imagine that is why I'm doing it."

"I need to get back to my apartment and stop Erica from making a terrible mistake. I've been an idiot and I need to... well, you know how in comic books there are people and cars that have a kind of switch they switch to go from their normal power to their super power?"

"I guess..."

"I have one of those switches and I need to switch it on. I'm going to need my superpowers for what I'm about to do."

"Does it involve making love to me?" Whitney asked.

"We can do that first, if you like, but then I have to get home and save my relationship with Erica."

"It isn't like stopping at the grocery store for milk and bread, you know. You actually need to make your partner feel wanted and desired. Saying you'll bang me and then go home to save your relationship with your girlfriend is, um, crass."

Painfully balancing myself on my broken wrist by planting my cast against the hard ground, I took Whitney's right ankle in my left hand and began lifting her leg up in the air. My hand slid down her calf and took hold of the back of her knee as I pointed her foot towards the heavens and ripped off her sneaker.

My hand took hold of Whitney's ankle and I guided her foot towards my mouth. I ran my tongue along the edge of her heel, tasted the soft wrinkled flesh of her arch, nibbled at the ball of her foot, and then started tasting her delicious toes.

As I made love to her right foot with my mouth, Whitney reached out with her left hand, sliding it under my shorts and gently taking hold of my erection.

She stroked it and told me, "Damn, this cock needs to get sucked so badly it is practically screaming for it."

"There is some truth in what you say," I told her between long licks along each of her toes.

I started crying as Whitney pulled her leg and foot away from me. I had only just begun to enjoy her foot and planned to get brave and start kissing and licking up and down her long legs once I got around to it. She was changing her position, turning on her side, and I didn't know what was happening. She came around with her face getting much closer to me and she kept reaching for and taking hold of my rock hard erection.

"There is a lot of truth in what I say," Whitney laughed before leaning in towards me and kissing the head of my penis while stroking it with her left hand.

"Wow!" I yelled out as she slid the head of my cock between her lips and took it into my mouth. "This is not what usually happens!"

She was somehow able to slide the entire four inches of my hard cock into her mouth. I was amazed, but then remembered how I'd heard that some people had "deep throats." She was apparently deep throating me and it was incredible.

"Such a big, hard, beautiful cock," she moaned after letting my cock slip out of her mouth. She kept slowly stroking it with her hand as she very seductively asked, "How did that feel?"

"Gosh darned wonderful is how it felt! Can you please keep doing that?"

She smiled broadly and brought my cock to her lips again. Her long tongue traced along the edge of my cock head, causing me to yell out "Saints be praised!" She then slid the full length of my cock into her mouth again.

It took mere seconds after that for my body to seize up and convulse. I screamed out "Yes!" as Whitney held my cock in her mouth and I filled her mouth with my semen.

Watching my cum drip out of the corners of her mouth while she smiled at me, I fell back onto the ground and told her, "That was so much better than jacking off."

Whitney sucked my cock four times before we went back to the cabin. She was amazed at how my erection kept returning, in full force, after each and every orgasm, but after providing me with four blowjobs I could tell her mouth was getting very tired and sore.

We walked back to the cabin, holding hands and laughing. At times we skipped along like children and at one point I decided to ask her if I could jack off on her beautiful, long legs.

"Of course you can," she giggled and sat down on a large rock. "I'm open to whatever you want to do."

"Can I have another blowjob?" I asked sheepishly.

"Maybe later," she said. "You are insatiable."

"I was involved in a very questionable medical procedure," I explained before pulling out my erection. "Would you let me suck on your toes while I stroke my boner?"

"Whatever you like, honey," she said and stretched her leg out so her foot was in front of my face.

I tore off her sneaker and dropped it on the ground. Taking her beautiful foot in my mouth, I lavished it with wet kisses and then ran my tongue hungrily over her fat toes.

Then I realized I still had the cast on my right hand and was unable to masturbate while holding onto her foot. This realization made me start bawling my eyes out.

"Honey, relax," Whitney said compassionately. "Why don't you sit down and I'd stand in front of you and pose any way you like and you can stroke yourself with your left hand."

"Any way I want?"

"Within reason," she giggled. "I'm not a contortionist or anything like that!"

"Lie on your back and take your other sneaker off," I told her. "Then stretch your legs up in the air in front of my face and put your feet on my shoulders."

"I think I can manage that," Whitney said with a smile as she did exactly what I asked her to do.

Just as I was about to start playing with myself, a familiar voice yelled out, "What the fuck is going on out here?"

The voice belonged to Detective Haggerty or Laura as she wanted me to call her. She was storming through the woods in her open-toed heels and glaring at both me and Whitney as she approached with a full head of steam.

"Excuse me?" snarled Whitney as she lowered her legs, taking her feet off my shoulders, and then got back up to a standing position in order to better confront Detective Haggerty.

"What the fuck is this sick shit?" Laura demanded to know as she threw a cold stare at me. "Put that thing away, foot boy."

"But I was about to jack off," I pleaded.

"Not with this tranny you're not."

"That is a very derogatory term," Whitney told her. "I'm not some kind of freak."

"Just shut the fuck up and get away from my man," Detective Haggerty roared. "Stop fucking with my man's head you faggot."

"I don't have to put up with your abusive language," Whitney said, standing defiantly and not backing down in the face of Laura's intimidating presence and manner. "Keith isn't your 'man' and even if he was, he deserves better."

As Whitney and Laura fought over me, I could not help stroking my erection. It was a very exciting scene and it seemed to be getting sexier with each verbal exchange between them.

"I bet you don't even shave your legs, you butch dyke," Whitney told Laura.

"Oh, I shave my legs," Laura fired back. "And my cunt is a man eater."

"Yes, yes," I moaned as I stoked my cock. "More of this, yes, more of this."

"I bet they can't compare to my legs," Whitney told her. "You probably have man legs."

"At least I don't have man parts," spat Laura, "and I don't have to wear a training bra."

"Yes!" I yelled as I brought myself to orgasm. "That's the ticket!"

"Look at these legs," Whitney exclaimed. "These legs are fucking awesome."

"They are nice, I have to admit," snorted Laura as she unbuttoned her pants, "but you have no idea what you are talking about!"

Whitney took the challenge. "Come on, bitch, take off those man pants. Let's see what you've got!"

It was getting very exciting, so I wiped off the semen from my orgasm and began stroking myself again. Laura wasn't shy. She kicked off her heels and pulled off her pants defiantly. Once she had them off, she walked over towards Whitney with her strong, well-defined thighs and calves moving seductively with each step she took, calling on me to worship them.

"Which one of us has nicer legs, foot boy?"

I came again as soon as she finished asking the question and then looked at her with an expression that conveyed my confusion and inability to answer.

"Damn," said Whitney, sounding defeated, "you really do have great legs."

"Get on your knees, you fucking shemale," ordered Laura. "Show these legs some love."

"Yes ma'am," responded Whitney, who immediately kneeled before Laura.

I was baffled by this turn of events. Just as I thought they were going to start clawing at each other and hitting each other as nature intended them to do, everything changed.

"You will serve me and only me," Laura told Whitney. "You are my bitch."

"Yes, Detective Haggerty, I am your bitch. My safe word is beef stroganoff."

"Kiss my foot," Laura told her. "Tell me I'm beautiful."

"You're so beautiful," Whitney said with tears in her eyes. "I've been in love with you since you walked into that cabin, so strong and in command. I want you so badly I can't even..."

"Kiss my foot, tranny bitch."

Whitney began to kiss Detective Haggerty's beautiful bare foot. Once she did, I came again, and then wondered if maybe I should leave them alone to get to know each other better. I had important matters to attend to. Saving my relationship with Erica was my number one priority, but this was a very exciting development and while my heart told me to run to Erica, my erection told me to stay and watch.

"Run that tongue up my leg," Laura was telling Whitney, "nice and slow."

"Yes, my mistress."

I stood up and watched, with much excitement, as Whitney's willing and able tongue moved slowly and hungrily up the length of Detective Haggerty's shin, around her calf, over her knee, and then up her thigh.

"You better know how to eat pussy or I'm going to crush your head like a cantaloupe," Laura told her.

I wasn't even touching my hard cock, but it started shooting cum into the air regardless. I couldn't take much more of this, so I slowly crept away from the action and made my way back to the cabin. From there, I walked down to where Grandpa had parked his station wagon. I found the keys under the visor, started the car and began driving back to the apartment I shared with Erica.

I came six more times during the two hour drive back to the apartment. I kept seeing what had happened between Laura and Whitney in my mind and imagining what happened after I had snuck away. It was very exciting.

When I got to the apartment complex parking lot, I shut off the car engine and sat for a few moments to collect myself, wipe up the semen that was all over my clothes, my legs, and the dashboard of the car. Then I got out of the car, stood up tall and walked assertively towards my apartment.

"Erica? Are you home?" I called out after opening the door.

The living room was a mess. There were half-empty glasses of beer and other liquids surrounded by pizza boxes. Various clothing items were hanging off of furniture and littering the floor. It looked like there had been some kind of party but I didn't remember seeing anything on the schedule.

I wondered if Dirk, the asshole who was trying to steal my girl, was now trying to steal my apartment as well. I walked deeper into the apartment and saw that Erica's bedroom door was closed. There were sounds coming from inside the room, a variety of moans and sighs that got my blood up. This Dirk character was not going to come into my home, have sex with my woman, and then expect me to just look the other way. If he thought that, he had another think coming.

I knocked on the door to Erica's bedroom. I knocked firmly and loudly with no hint of timidity or reluctance whatsoever.

"I'm busy," Erica yelled hoarsely after almost a minute of silence coming from the room.

"I don't give a fuck," I said back. "Open this door or I'll open it. You are my girlfriend and I am not putting up with this shit any longer."

There was a long silence. I could hear whispering but couldn't make out what was being said. Then the doorknob turned and Erica pulled the door open. She stood in the doorway, the door only partially open, and looked at me. Her look was very similar to the one I had worn on my face when Whitney and Laura stopped fighting and started taking things in a different direction.

"What's gotten into you?" Erica asked. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties and nothing more. Her legs looked sweaty, as did the rest of her. I really wanted to lick all the sweat off her legs and it was starting to break my resolve to stand up to her.

"We need to have boundaries and limits in our relationship," I told her after forcing myself to look away from her gorgeous legs. "You cannot keep doing anything you want to do and hurt me in the process. That doesn't make for a healthy relationship. If you really love me, you'll stop getting off on hurting me and start getting off on making me happy. I don't care if you have sex with other men, but you are not allowed to have another boyfriend. You are going to tell Dirk that you are with me and he can't have you and he needs to get into a serious relationship with someone else and leave the love of my life alone."

"Whoa..."

"We are going to start making decisions on a mutual basis. We are going to start having consents and safe words and clear boundaries. We will set these boundaries and consents through mutual agreement. If we are going to be in this relationship together, then we are going to make decisions together. Otherwise I'm going to break the living shit out of my own heart and leave you."

Erica let the door open completely, revealing that Jimmy and Cat were in her bed, half naked and looking shocked by what was happening. She threw her arms around me, hugged me tightly, and then pulled away slightly so she could look into my eyes.

"I've been waiting so long for you to say all that," she said, smiling with tears in her eyes. "I love you, Keith. I love you so much that sometimes it feels like my heart is going to burst. Yes, my love, yes, we can do all these things. Tomorrow is a new day and when the sun comes up..."

I looked over at Jimmy and Cat and told them, "Look shitheads, I think that was your cue to get the fuck out of here."

THE END

12