Absolute Isolation

Story Info
A much needed getaway of erotic fun.
1.5k words
3.5
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absolute Isolation, that was the goal of this vacation. Months ago when Paul and Tiara were both caught up in their high speed, high stress, high maintenance jobs, they decided that what they needed to keep from going insane was an ultimate get away. They scrimped and saved both money and time to take this trip and it was going to be one to remember for a lifetime. Leaving behind all the work related crap was only part of their goal. The other was to explore each other on an intimate spiritual and physical level.

If the flight over was any hint as to what lay ahead, they were both in for a real treat. As they settled in for the first of two flights, Tiara grabbed some blankets and pillows, pushed up the armrest and snuggled up next to Paul. He had no complaints and since it was a redeye, Paul settled in to sleep for the long trip ahead. Shortly there after, Paul awoke to a tugging at his pants. He looked at Tiara questioningly instantly seeing the answer in her lust filled eyes. This was a first for the two of them. Until then, they'd had a very healthy but normal sex life. Paul knew this trip was meant to spice things up in their sex lives but this was quite unexpected. The lights had already been turned low and most of the passengers were either asleep or watching Meg Ryan's most recent romantic comedy.

Paul took a look around and quickly obliged. Tiara eagerly pulled out his penis and fondled it with abandon. It hardened almost instantly but was covered by blankets so no one else could see what was "developing." It was their little secret. Tiara caressed and stroked it with vigor. Paul smothered his face in a pillow to stifle his moans. Then, he turned on Tiara, sliding his hand down the back of her pants, first grabbing her ass and then reaching further to touch her already swollen lips. Paul slid her wet panties aside and slipped two fingers into Tiara at the same time rubbing her clit with his thumb. Paul worked his fingers vigorously in and out and around Tiara's warm and slippery pussy. Within minutes Paul could began to feel her body begin to tense up. Her muscles grabbed his fingers flexing over and over as she climaxed. Paul could feel Tiara's juices flow freely over his hand and smelled the slightly musky aroma. Paul slowly withdrew his fingers from Tiara's spent lips and licked her sweetness from his hand.

Seeing Paul tasting her juices made Tiara's pussy quiver with excitement. It also made her jealous. She wanted something juicy too. Tiara dipped below the blankets and engulfed Paul's rock hard cock. It was too much for Paul who had been holding back his climax to keep from making a mess. As soon as Tiara's lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue started to flick over his head, Paul felt his cock swell and begin to tingle. Stifling a cry, he exploded into her mouth. Tiara swallowed hungrily sucking every available drop from Paul. She continued to gently lick his cock milking him from the base up until his shaft softened unable to continue an erection. Exhausted, they both cuddled up and fell to sleep in each other's arms.

They awoke as the plane landed, gathered their things and headed for the next flight. Same size plan and nearly the same seats too. Interesting. The second leg of their journey was longer than the first, nearly a full day's worth with the time change. Nothing to stare at out the windows but the endless waters of the Pacific. Woo...hoo. Tiara came through once again though. Before the landing gear was even up she was at it again. This was a different situation though. It was fully daylight and nearly everyone was up and moving around. The blankets once again covered Tiara's actions. She stopped temporarily and Paul watched as she squiggled around under the blanket. Paul wondered what she could be doing. Perhaps, playing with herself? He found out shortly after as she grabbed Paul's hand and pulled it to her. She placed his hand on the warm bare skin of her upper thigh. She had taken off her pants...and panties. Wow! Just the thought made Paul's cock jump. It was rock hard in about 2.3 nanoseconds.

Tiara continued to guide his hand, bringing it to rest on the clean shaven lips of her vagina. Paul, who had done a fair share of fooling around when he was single, had always thought that Tiara had by far the prettiest pussy of any of the women he'd ever been with. Her lips were perfectly shaped. He often stole a look when she was drying herself after a shower or getting dressed. When not aroused her inner lips would just barely peak out between her legs. When aroused though, her outer lips would swell so all he could see when looking at her pussy was a slippery crease with just a nub of clitoris popping out at one end. She always kept her lips shaved clean, with a little landing strip of hair leading to them.

Paul caressed her pussy softly. She was quite swollen already, her inner lips hidden away, waiting to be found and fondled. Paul caught her hard clit between two fingers and rubbed it back and forth. Then he slid his middle finger into her to wet it, bringing it back out to run circles around her nub. This always drove Tiara crazy, being more than enough to make her climax. She rested her head against Paul's shoulder but then turned and nuzzled his neck. The nuzzle turned into a bite as Paul increased his stimulation.

Fondling wasn't going to be enough this time to quench her desire. Tiara looked up at Paul and mouthed the words, "Fuck...me...now." Again a questioning look broke across his face. Tiara simply nodded a firm yes back at him letting Paul know she was gonna get what she wanted. Paul undid his pants and slid out his engorged penis. It was already slippery with anticipation of the upcoming event. Paul had no idea how Tiara was planning on accomplishing this feat. She obviously did as Paul watched her shift position so he could spoon her half laying back, half sitting up. Tiara shoved her ass deeper and harder against Paul until he felt her slippery lips rub against his shaft. She reached down, grabbed Paul's cock and angled it into her. With one final push, Tiara's warm wet pussy slid onto Paul's throbbing penis. Both let out a sigh/moan at the same time trying to be quiet as possible without completely stifling themselves.

Paul started thrusting gently in and out of Tiara being as still as possible. This was truly a covert operation but he couldn't believe that no one noticed what they were up to. This slow screwing went on for what felt like hours. They took turns. Paul would thrust for awhile and then relax as Tiara took over slowly rocking back and forth on his penis. Eventually, Tiara began to gyrate into Paul to penetrate deeper. Then she adjusted herself slightly and placed a hand between her legs. Paul could feel her fingers exploring where his shaft disappeared into her pussy. Then, she began to rub her clit while they continued their hot, passionate (but covert) sex. Tiara picked up the pace with her hand. Paul could feel her occasionally reach down to touch his wet cock to feel it glide in and out of her wet pussy. This sent Paul into fits. He could feel himself getting close to climax. Knowing Paul well, Tiara sensed this to and returned to playing with her clitoris rubbing it even harder than before. As her muscles tensed around his cock, Paul released his cum deep inside her. This was plenty to trigger Tiara's orgasm. She let out an overly loud moan that drew the attention of more than one of their neighbors. Neither of them really noticed or cared though as they were both completely focused on each another. Paul stayed inside Tiara for minutes after as her muscles gripped his penis milking every last bit of cum he had deep into her.

* * * *

It's hard to believe that was just two days ago. Looking back on it, Paul felt like it was an exquisite dream, a dream that had come true. OK, back to the matters at hand. Paul trimmed the sails and prepared to drop anchor. As they rounded the point, Paul saw for the first time in real life what they had seen so many pictures and brochures of over the previous months. The small bay stretched out before them. Tiara could see the beach with rustic huts set back and shaded from the hot sun by numerous coconut palms. The water was the most amazing shade of turquoise and crystal clear. If it hadn't been for the warm breeze roughing the waters surface, they would have been able to see all the way to the myriad of corals below. The entire scene was utterly breathtaking. They instantly knew they had made the right choice of vacation destinations.

To be continued...