Absolute Professional Ch. 02 V. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SIX AHHHH, MY LADY PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!!!!" Tanya cried as Sarah's practiced eye brought the cane to its objective at the first attempt.

But there was no hope for the desperate young woman and all she could do was grit her teeth against the pain and complete the count as Sarah had her ten with joy in her heart.

Sweat matted Tanya's wavy blonde hair, it rolled down her breasts and off her erect nipples in a stream as she endured, hanging helpless on the chains. Sarah's lust had been brought to fever pitch by her suffering and she was about to make good on a second promise.

Standing behind the young woman she parted her outer lips, now bright pink, and worked the head of the enormous dildo into the entrance of her saturated vagina.

Tanya gasped with the pain as Sarah slowly forced the cruel instrument home, stretching her as never before. Eventually, to Sarah's delight the vibrating base of the cock was all she could see as Tanya's pussy had reluctantly accepted its huge mass.

And then the fucking began. Withdrawing and entering, withdrawing and entering slowly at first, then faster and faster, Sarah watching with joy as the massive member slid in and out of the tight pussy at an ever greater rate, the base slamming into her sore flesh, her scent filling the air, and the bullet within Sarah sending cascades of glorious electricity through her pussy.

Tanya closed her eyes and concentrated on the pain and ecstasy of her position, dominated and fucked by a woman with huge, firm tits and she wondered if she could ever be satisfied any other way. Sarah began to come and, thrusting with even greater vigour she slapped at Tanya's beautiful arse and the two women climaxed long and hard in unison.

12