Absolute Whore

Story Info
Husband and wife place personal ad.
1.5k words
4.04
88k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

My husband knows I am an absolute whore. That's not to say that I charge for my favours - It's just that I have to have cock! The more and bigger the better! You may remember the man from my last story, Kim took me on a picnic in the woods and fucked me to heaven and back! Sadly, over time, we lost contact with Kim. We were living in different parts of the country and it was too long to drive each time, so we lost contact.

We continued with the same advertisement in the adult magazine. "Tie and gag my husband, while you rape me!" I had been spoiled with Kim's huge cock, so this time we were looking for a man 25-40 years and with a dick at least 18 cm long.

Out of the blue, we received another letter from Kim. He wrote:

"Hi there! I have seen your ad, and I think we know each other; the girl is called Lene and her husband Joergen. Last year I visited Lene and her husband and we enjoyed a wonderful sexual experience. They asked if I would visit them again, but I have to drive a great distance each way and meant that it was to far for a relationship. So I passed. I am sure you are the same "Lene" and if you live closer now, I'll like to meet up again very much indeed. I thought that you were very exiting. Please call me if it's a yes or no! I wait and hope for the best. Many good wishes from Kim. "

I remembered the great fuck with Kim in the woods, and my pussy immediately became really wet. When my husband came home I showed the letter to him, and said; "Shall we phone him darling?"

"Yes, I never saw him fucking you and I would very much like that." he replied.

The very next day I phoned Kim at his work. He was really exited to hear that I was indeed the same girl he remembered. He told me, that he had regretted many times that he cut the connection with us. He went on to say that his wife was visiting a sister the next week, and we could come and visit him then, an evening of our choice. We should just phone him and tell him that we were coming the day before.

I talked to my husband about it, and we got a babysitter for the next Wednesday evening. I phoned Kim Monday and told him that we would visit him around 7 PM of that evening. He was really happy and so was I.

Wednesday evening 7.10: We knocked at Kim's door. He answered and let us in. He offered us some coffee and we had a long talk. Suddenly he looked at me and said, Can you remember what you promised me the last time Lene? I said; "Yes Kim I remember, but you must be careful, that big prick of yours is really massive!" "I am so happy you remember Lene, because I have been longing for it a long time" he said.

When we had finished our coffee he took both my husband and myself into his bedroom. There were two separate beds and Kim quickly tied my husband to a chair. He reached under my skirt and tore off my panties and then gagged my husband with the soaking garment and one of my nylon stockings.

He kissed me all over my body, squeezing my tits and pinching my hard nipples. He then pushed me down on one of the beds and began licking my burning pussy. He licked me until I got my first orgasm. Then, unzipping his fly and showing me that monster cock that I remembered so well, he slowly pressed that big dick up in my pussy and fucked me hard.

I was moaning loudly and orgasmed once more, just as he filled my pussy with his juice. We caressed each other's bodies for a while, while my husband watched helplessly from his chair, and waited for Kim's dick to grow hard once again.

When I felt it beginning to stir, I licked and sucked the big, mushroom shaped head and soon it was as hard as a rock again.

"Get down on the floor Lene, on all fours" Kim said in a breathless voice.

I know what was about to happen and I said; "Be gentle with me Kim, your dick is so big!"

He fetched some lubrication jelly and lubricated my asshole and his dick. Then I felt it against my anus. There was a steady pressure and suddenly my asshole opened and the big dickhead went up my aching ass.

I moaned. "No Kim it's to big!"

"Don't you worry Lene. Relax; you are going to be just fine."

He kept his dick in my ass just so my anus was squeezing it right behind the big head. He was quite still for a minute or so, then he slowly pushed the big cock all the way up inside me. It felt good now. It only hurt a little, and the feeling of being filled to the limit was amazing.

Just as his dick went to the bottom, I came in an explosion of orgasm. I was screaming and moaning. When I had calmed a bit down he began to fuck me. It felt wonderful. He fucked me harder and harder, and I felt my tits swinging with his thrusts. When he filled me with his juice I orgasmed again myself.

With trembling legs, I slowly succeeded in getting back onto the bed. I was flat on my back gasping for air and I could feel his juice leaking from my open and abused asshole.

Kim was caressing my relaxed body, and kissing me when we remembered my husband. I could see a large damp patch on the front of his trousers where he had climaxed without even being touched! Just the sight of seeing Kim's huge cock buried in my ass had been enough to make him cum.

Kim and I grabbed a quick shower and he then released my husband from his bonds.

"Lene. Come here and watch your husband," commanded Kim as he pushed my husband to his knees. "I am still horny and I want you to see him suck another load of cum from my cock!"

I was shocked. My husband is always keen to do whatever I suggest, but I wasn't sure he would do what Kim ordered without protest. He looked towards me and seeing that I was agreeing with Kim's demands, he slowly sucked the large and still erect cock into his mouth.

It was one of the most exciting things I have ever seen and had to bury my fingers inside my panties and frig myself off as I watched. My husbands face was bulging to the shape of Kim's big cock as he thrust it in and out of his mouth. It took several minutes, but Kim and I finally came at the same time. I sat on the floor with my panties pulled to one side, masturbating for all I was worth with three fingers deep in my pussy, while Kim exploded over my husbands face with a groan.

After we had all three cleaned up again, Kim offered us a cup of coffee before we went home. I was sure that I'd meet Kim again, and already longed to feel his big fat dick in my pussy and ass..

I was sucking my husband's dick, while we were driving home. He had a hard time concentrating on the driving, but quickly found a resting-place at the roadside and turned in and stopped the car. I was aware that he had cum in his pants only a short time before, but really wanted to taste his seed for myself. I sucked harder and deeper and after a short time, I was rewarded with a faceful of his hot, sticky semen. I took a handkerchief and cleaned my face and his dick and then I kissed him.

"Thank you for being so understanding, darling." I said.

He kissed me back and we drove home and went straight to bed. We fucked several times more that night with my darling husband filling my pussy and ass twice. His cock did not feel as big in my butt as Kim's monster, but it was really nice all the same!

The next day Kim phoned me.

"Thank you for the great fuck yesterday, Lene, and please thank your husband for servicing my cock as well. I would very much like to see you again tonight."

"Kim, you have a lovely big dick, but the problem is I'm quite sore right now. I want to wait some time before I get that again. But phone me in about two weeks and then we can talk about it, okay?"

"Okay, Lene." he replied. "Have a nice time until then; I'll phone you in fourteen days!"

He did call me, but I'll save that story for another time!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers