Absynthe Ghosts

Story Info
She was finally meeting Him for the first time.
2.6k words
4
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryssa put on her eyeliner, one black stroke after another lining her top and bottom lids carefully. The dark tint brought out the vibrant green of her large eyes. After applying the last layer of ivory powder to her face, she went over her outfit once again. On her slightly smaller-than-normal body, Ryssa donned a black corset shirt that pushed her large breasts up and out. The green lace that outlined the corset and colored the laces matched perfectly with the black tutu skirt that landed mid thigh meant to show off shapely legs. Ryssa's black leather boots laced tightly to the knee. The girl wanted everything to be perfect tonight for this was the last night of her own free will. She had made up her mind to give herself to Him. Her nipples were already hardening at the thought. Not to mention to moisture growing in her intimate folds between her legs.

The young woman smoothed out the fabrics one last time anxiously, watching the clock hit eight 'o' clock.

"Crap! I'm late!" Ryssa realized as she grabbed her purse and ran for the door. She pulled her short, dark brown hair into pig tails before opening her car door and stuffing herself inside. The key slid into the ignition and quickly rushed out of her apartment building parking lot. Oh how she hoped her Sir wouldn't notice her tardiness. Maybe he would be late, too? Most likely not though.

The girl got to the little urban home via mapquest directions and saw her Sir's new, clean Eclipse sitting in the driveway. Ryssa parked on the street and rubbed the fabric over her pussy, temporarily relieving the pressure on her clit.

The butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she rushed to the front door and shakily hit the door bell. Ryssa fell to her knees on the front steps in one of the many positions her master expected her to comply to. Her eyes locked to the ground and she kept her hands with their tidy black nails clasped behind her. She knew to push out her breasts which were showing most of her cleavage as it was. Nervous was an understatement at this point. She was not only nervous, but she was excited to finally be able to please her Sir for the first time.

The heavy wooden door clicked from a lock then swung open. A small gust of wind hit Ryssa's skin and was followed by a facade of goosebumps where it made contact. Polished black loafers came into sight as a large, firm hand traced along her jaw line.

"Hello, my Kitten. You know what you must do to enter." Sir required her to give herself to him fully, and into his care, or for her to leave. Ryssa knew the consequences of both and thought hard again for a long minute before answering. She listened to her surroundings, and noticed how the neighbors were quite spaced apart. She heard a dog barking in the distance. The woods surrounding the area were thicker than she was used to seeing, also. Ryssa sighed as she answered.

"Master, my Sir, I give myself to you. I will be your slave, your kitten, to use and abuse to your will. I will no longer have a say and will obey you to the fullest. For my love of you is much greater than any material object", Ryssa took a deep breath, "Take me master."

Just as her words finished, Sir leaned and placed a one inch wide and slightly thick leather collar around the girls neck and clicked the lock before pocketing the key. She knew this was it. Her Sir's answer. He accepted her. "From now on, Pup, you may not speak or make a sound, or do anything without my permission. I will not give chances. If you mess up, you will be punished."

Master grabbed the collar and lifted her to her feet. He gazed into her eyes, which were now full of fear and lust. Sir traced a large finger over her swollen pink lips before pressing his against her. He kissed her hot, waiting mouth. She tasted of vanilla. Master let his tongue tighten and dance around hers, nipping her lips occasionally and listening to her little yelps and moans when he snuck a hand under her skirt and panties and touched her swollen clit. He took his other hand to firmly grasp the back of her head and pull her hair making her coochy melt with her sweet juices into his hands. He brought the soaked fingers up to her lips and Ryssa instinctively sucked them clean, never breaking eye contact.

Master smiled as he took in the view of his kitten. Oh, he was a happy man now. Master clicked a leash on the collar and commanded his Kitten to get on all fours. She was to crawl while being given a tour of his home.

Sir showed her the large kitchen and matching dining room then proceeded to the bathrooms, and bedrooms. One room was extremely small, windowless and was only occupied by two blankets thrown on the floor in the corner. The carpet was rough and there were no lights in this room. But she noticed the U-Rings clips bolted to the ground. It looked as if it were once a walk in closet mainly because it was right off of her Masters bedroom. But Master never did explain to Kitten what this room was for.

His bedroom had a large kind size bed with black satin sheets, pillows and a deep purple comforter. A simple set of hinge handcuffs hung from the black wrought iron frame. A large LCD T.V sat across from the bed. Master also had his own large bathroom with a sauna, tub and shower. The counters were made of white ivory and was accompanied by silver faucets.

Master took Kitten to the dungeon which was located below the house. Kitten struggled down the stairs on all fours, her eyes widening in terror and excitement when she was the array of toys and machinery to be used on her.

"You better be good, Kitten." Master slapped her ass hard with those words.

"Ow!" Kitten yelped loudly. Master would not settle for obnoxious slaves. He hooked the leash on the wall and went to a toy chest nearest him. Rummaging through the organized mess, Sir found just what he needed: a large, red ball gag. He walked back over to Kitten who looked up at him with large, pleading eyes. Master opened her mouth forcefully with his hand then shoved the ball in and locked it behind her head.

A tear rolled down Kitten's cheek as she slid a hand underneath her body and to her pussy. It was soaking through her panties already. Kitten moved them aside to rub at her clit, which had hardened to a little nub. Master caught a glimpse of her naughty actions and went on one knee next to her. Kittens body form-fitted to master's knee when he placed her over it quickly. Master landed five harsh slaps to her soft, tiny ass over her skirt. Kitten screamed against the ball which got her five more slaps. The skin on her ass was beginning to glow a fiery red as she silently cried over his lap.

"I said no sounds, young lady. And I did not give you permission to play with yourself. This will only get worse if you do not listen to me." Master followed his sentence by flipping up her skirt. Underneath she wore little purple panties, just big enough to cover most her ass. Sir caught a finger under the elastic. Kitten gasped but dared not cry out. Master slowly took down the panties showing off flawless pale skin and a wet pussy. Sir stood up the quivering girl and led her with her panties under her tush to a bench near by. As Master sat, he pulled Kitten face down over his gray suit-pants clad lap which had more room rather than when they were on the floor.

The sound of the A/C went on which brought back the goosebumps along Kitten's skin. Master lifed the skirt again and slightly parted her legs. He could already smell her pussy beckoning him. Sir ran a finger over her pussy, barely even touching it as Kitten looked back innocently. Though she was not a virgin, she was still very tight. Many times, just two fingers stretched her.

Sir pushed a finger into her moistening pussy, thrusting slowly, then adding a second. He watched kitten clench her teeth over the rubber ball and press her eye lids closed tight. He knew she wanted to moan, to yell out, and she was trying her hardest to obey him.

"Good Kitten. You may cry out." Master pulled up the sleeves to his red and black striped business shirt enforced the words when he rubbed her asshole with his finger lubed with her own fluids. Every time Sir passed over the tight hole, he pressed a little deeper until he was in to his first knuckle, then the second, with another finger still in her pussy.

Kitten whimpered and arched her back, feeling Master's thick fingers filling her pussy and virgin asshole. She squealed against the ball gag.

Sir suddenly stopped when he saw her going to pinch her nipples. He pulled out both fingers instantly and slapped her ass continually until she cried. The skin on her ass was turning a deep red and Sir could feel the heat coming off of it.

Just as he saw her tears drying, he added five more spanks, then another five for her crying in the first place.

"You will learn eventually, slave. Hopefully, sooner rather than later." Master stood, lifting her by her waist with her back against his side. She was such a tiny girl, only five foot one. Maybe a hundred pounds. Sir walked her up the stairs and to his bedroom. He sat Kitten on his bed, and told her not to move.

Kitten felt the pain under her from sitting on her sore bottom as she walked Master walk out of the rooms. He quickly returned with a set of bondage write restraints.

"Stand up, little girl." Master practically pulled her to her feet when he hesitated to move. He unzipped her corset, letting it fall to the floor. Her perky breasts were bare now and Master could see the pink nub was hard and attentive. He then yanked her skirt down, making sure to rub her sore bottom in the process then pulled her panties off even quicker making Kitten stumble in the process. Master grabbed her small hands and held them together with just one of his. Sir took the cuffs, wrapped them around her wrists and tightened them before throwing her onto her stomach on the bed and walking out of the room.

Kitten mumbled against the ball gag when she felt her bladder full inside her belly. She tried to tell Master but she could not form words. The most she could do was to clench her legs tightly together. She loved her Master, no matter how he treated her, and she knew He loved her back unconditionally.

Kitten squirmed on the comfortable bedding under her hoping Sir would come back soon! She felt her bladder pushing on her tummy. That was the last straw. Kitten stood the best she could and ran to the bathroom. Sir was walking down the hall at that time and Kitten ran right into him.

"Now, what do we have here? A naughty Kitten I presume?" Master pinned her against the wall and spanked her already sore bottom with ten hard slaps of his hand. "Tell me why you moved. NOW, SLAVE," he stated with another had spank. Master took off his belt with a 'whoosh, whoosh' following each empty loop. Sir grasped the belt tightly around his fist and swung hard, each smack leaving a deeper and deeper red mark on Kittens now-raw bottom.

Against the ball gag, Kitten tried to say "Pee", but it came out every other way. She was crying, mucus leaking from her nose.

Master seemed to have gotten the hint though then she held her nude, shaved pussy. Sir grabbed her arm and dragged her down the stairs and into the kitchen standing her in the middle of the floor.

"So you have to pee?" Master asked while he placed a bucket next to her. Kitten knew what he wanted and wouldn't do it. She started backing away nervously. Master would not stand for naughty little girls.

"If you won't pee there, then I have only one other choice." Sir picked her up roughly and carried her to a small, childish bedroom which she was told was hers. Sir laid her on the full-size bed with the black cotton blankets and pillows and various skeleton-like stuffed animals thrown on top. Sir went to the closet and pulled out a black baby-doll dress with a small skull on the middle of the chest and something Kitten couldn't catch a glimpse of. When master came to stand back in front of her though, she saw just what it was: A diaper.

Sir lifted her legs with his hand then laid out the diaper underneath her and used the side tape to close it up.

"This will have to do," he said as he slipped the dress over her head. It puffed out against the over-stuffed diaper. Kitten was mortified. Sir took her hand and quickly went back to his bedroom to the small room hidden within it.

"And now, you'll stay in here. I think it will do you some good." Master lightly pushed her into the pitch black room and locked the door from the other side.

Kitten stood there, in the dark with cuffed hands and her ball gag, while wearing an over-sized diaper. She was humiliated. Kitten knew she had to learn how to listen to Sir and obey his every word from now on. And then the pressure of her full bladder returned.

The girl couldn't take it anymore. She exploded and gushed urine into the diaper, soaking it through and through. Kitten smelled it not long after and began to cry. She plopped herself into the blanketed corner and laid on her side, tears falling down her face and streaking up her make-up. Rough carpeting felt sharp against her still cuffed hands. The young girl felt uncomfortable sitting in a pee-soaked diaper, in cuffs, in the dark. All she wanted was to tell her Master that she would listen for once as she fell into a light sleep.

Hours later she woke to master carrying her in his arms towards the bathroom. She smelled lavender coming from the spacious bathtub as he laid her naked body into it. Kitten was barely awake yet, she couldn't even open her eyes but she felt her Master's hand rubbing a soapy wash clothe lightly over her face and body. He traced down the slight space between her tits with the clothe and down her tummy to her pussy, washing the delicate folds. She felt her body tightening with lust as she felt her master wash her down. He ran his finger in circles around her swollen little bud and delved deeper within her. First with one finger, then adding another, thrusting inside her as her vaginal muscles convulsed around him.

Kitten let a small moan escape her numb lips and slightly arched her back so her pussy was pushing up against her Sir.

Master slowly pulled out when he felt her orgasm and left her alone, knowing she was awake, to soak in the water.