Abuse of Power Ch. 03 - Wednesday

Story Info
You tease me all evening...
2.1k words
4.36
22.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
179 Followers

When I return to my office after lunch on Wednesday, I find a piece of paper on my desk with an address and a time: 6.30 p.m. At the end of the day, I type the address into my Sat Nav and set off, growing more nervous as I get closer. My heart is racing and my breathing is shallow by the time I knock at your door. You greet me with a smile and then order me to remove my knickers before I come in.

"But, someone might see me..." I stammer in protest.

"Then you'd better be quick," you reply.

I look at you pleadingly, silently begging you to let me off, but your gaze remains impassive and your hand facing up, waiting for me to pass you my underwear. I glance around before quickly reaching below my dress to pull down my knickers and stepping out of them. I am blushing furiously by the time I hand them to you. You move aside, grinning, and beckon for me to come in, closing the door behind me.

Without warning, you push me against the wall and pin me there, kissing me forcefully, as if claiming me. I find myself kissing you back. Your hand gently moves down my side, across my hip and onto my arse, stroking over it a few times through the thin fabric of my dress before cupping it and pulling me in to your body. I can feel your hard cock against my stomach.

You release me and take me by the hand to guide me into the living room. You position me in the middle of the room and then sit down on the sofa. "Strip for me," you order. "Slowly." I do my best, but I am aware that my clumsy attempt is not very sexy. You laugh softly and smile at me. "That might need more practice..."

"Place your hands behind your head and spread your legs," you command. I position myself as you have directed and you spend a few moments simply gazing at me intently, watching my discomfort at having you scrutinise my body. You stand and move towards me then reach out your hand and begin to stroke my exposed curves, beginning with my elbows. I have never felt such an arousing touch on my elbows as your strong hands gently moving over my skin. Your hands move down my arms and then inwards, over my breasts before continuing downwards, over my hips and stomach.. I feel your hands move behind me to my arse, cupping each cheek and gently squeezing my flesh before pulling me in towards you so that you can kiss me. You gently reach up and pull my hands down to my sides before releasing them and you allow me to wrap my arms around you as you deepen your kiss, your hands now stroking my back.

A timer buzzes and you break away, ordering me to stay where I am while you go to the kitchen to tend to dinner. You return shortly and go over to a drawer, removing a few items from it before coming to stand behind me. I feel you gently lift my hair to one side before you kiss the back of my neck, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. You pick up one of the items that you removed from the drawer and I feel a soft leather collar being placed around my neck before you move my hair out of the way again to fasten it at the back. As you move to stand in front of me, I can see that you are holding a leash. You trail the cold metal clasp over my breasts, rubbing it against my nipples, before bringing it upwards and fastening it to a ring on the front of the collar.

You tug on the leash and use it to guide me over to the sofa then you grasp my shoulders to turn me around and tell me to sit on the edge of the sofa and lie back. You kneel in front of me and use your hands to firmly pull my knees apart before moving forwards so that you are between my legs, preventing them from closing. Your hands stroke up the insides of my thighs and then I feel you spreading my lips, examining my most intimate areas. I can feel your warm breath on me before you lower your head, reaching out your tongue to lick my clit. I moan in pleasure as you continue to lick and then suck on my hard clit. Your finger pushes inside me, curving upwards to seek out my g-spot. You continue until you begin to feel me squeezing my pussy around your fingers, nearing orgasm. Then you abruptly stop and stand up.

"Sit up," you instruct me as you unzip your flies. I straighten up and find myself facing your thick, hard cock. I look up at you and then reach out my tongue, running it around the tip of your cock. You groan in pleasure as I move my mouth over the head and then gradually take it further into my mouth. I grasp the base of your cock in my hand and then move my mouth down the shaft until my mouth and hand meet. Withdrawing slightly, I rub my tongue over the sensitive frenulum before taking your length back into my mouth. You allow me to continue at my own pace for a few minutes before taking back control, placing a hand on the back of my head to push your cock slightly deeper into my mouth. You pick up the end of the leash and use gentle tugs to guide the pace of my movement up and down your cock until I feel it twitch in my mouth. Your cum spurts into my throat and you hold my head still on your cock for a moment before withdrawing it. I look up at you and swallow your cum. "Good girl," you whisper, stroking my hair tenderly and looking down at me approvingly.

With perfect timing, there is another buzz from the kitchen and you go in to check on dinner. "It's ready," you announce as you walk back into the room. I stand and begin to reach for my clothes, but you shake your head. You use the leash to guide me into the dining room and pull out a towel-covered chair for me to sit down. You bring in two plates of food and then sit down opposite me. I feel so exposed, sitting naked in your dining room while you remain fully clothed. But the deliciousness of the meal and the comfortable conversation between us soon distract me, although I do notice your eyes glancing frequently at my tits.

When we finish eating, you order me to crawl back to the living room. I get down on all fours, feeling my tits hanging beneath me. But I cannot bring myself to start crawling, imagining how humiliating that will feel. "I said, crawl," you repeat. "You know what could happen if you refuse to follow any of my instructions...". Your threat and your dominant stare are enough to make me start to move, reluctantly crawling across the floor and blushing at the way you walk behind me, watching my arse sway with each movement.

You order me to sit on the edge of the armchair and once more I feel your hands spread my legs before your mouth comes down on my clit. I am moaning and panting hard as I near orgasm, but you stop. "Please, Sir..." I beg. "That felt so good. Please make me cum."

"No," is your simple reply. "This is your punishment for cumming without permission yesterday. I am going to torment you all evening until I decide that I want you to cum." I whimper in frustration. You go across the room and take something out of a drawer. As you walk towards me, I recognise it as a butterfly vibrator. You fasten the straps around my hips and thighs, making sure that the tip is positioned against my clit. Then you pick up my knickers and begin to put them onto me so that they hold the vibrator in place.

"Now, I have some work to do," you tell me. You go over to the sofa opposite me and sit down with your laptop. Suddenly I feel the vibrator begin to buzz gently as you turn on the remote control that you have in your hand. You start your work, frequently glancing up at me and admiring the sight of my squirming and the frustrated look on my face. The constant low vibration keeps me wet and aroused, unable to think of anything other than my needy clit, but it isn't quite strong enough to bring me too close to orgasm. I squeeze my legs together, trying to increase the pressure, but it is still not enough.

Without any warning, I feel the vibrations increase. I begin to moan and buck my hips, but the vibrations stop just as suddenly, returning to the maddening low buzz. "Play with your nipples," you order from across the room. I begin to gently rub my nipples, pinching them gently. "Pinch them harder," you command, and I obey, moaning as the self-inflicted pain increases my arousal. You turn up the vibrator, listening to my moans increase and watching me carefully to judge when to stop. I squeak in frustration as the vibrations slow, but you merely return your attention to your laptop.

It feels like hours pass while the vibrator alternates between long periods of slow, gentle buzzing and shorter but intense periods of being turned up high. Finally, you close your laptop and turn the vibrations up once more before coming over towards me. You quickly undress and I revel in finally seeing your naked body and getting a proper view of your huge cock..

You pull me up from the chair and then push me down to the floor, pinning me down with your body. You remove my knickers and I feel the vibrator begin to slip away from my clit until your hand spreads my labia and then pushes the vibrator firmly onto my clit. The fingers of your other hand slide into my pussy, curving upwards and stroking in and out. "Please, Sir, please, please, may I cum?" I babble, reduced to a quivering mass of arousal and need.

"Yes, cum for me, slut," you reply. You continue to press down on the vibrator and pump your fingers into me until I cry out in a powerful orgasm and you feel my pussy tighten around your fingers. You turn down the vibrator, but leave it buzzing on low, tormenting my sensitive clit. Before I can recover from my orgasm, you grab hold of me, roll me onto my front and position your cock against the entrance to my pussy, plunging into me from behind in one hard thrust. I scream in pleasure as I feel you stretching me. My hips instinctively raise to meet you, allowing you to push your cock in even deeper. You hold my hips in position as you fuck me hard and fast, using my body until you erupt in your own orgasm.

As you pull out and release your hold on me, you order me to kneel. Then you place your cock in front of me, commanding me to lick it clean. I taste the mixture of your cum and my own juices and you smile at the thought of what a slut you have already turned me into.

It is getting late by now, so you tell me to put my clothes back on. As you also get dressed, you tell me, "I want you to cancel anything you had planned for this weekend. You are going to spend the weekend here. I am going to get your ass ready for me to fuck it on Sunday afternoon." My eyes widen, partly at the thought of taking your thick cock in my tight ass and partly at the realisation that my time is yours to command. Although I have been surprised by how affectionate you have been towards me at times during the evening, you still hold a heavy threat over my head and I know that you won't hesitate to use that threat again if I become uncooperative. And yet I also know that I am obeying you willingly, submitting to you of my own accord.

You wrap me in your arms and give me a deep kiss before seeing me to the door. I drive home, replaying all the things you have done to me so far and how much I have enjoyed them all. In three days, you seem to have already turned me into your slut, desperate to obey your every command and eager to please you in any way I can. I go to bed satisfied, but wondering what further tests you have in store for me.

naughty42
naughty42
179 Followers