Abuse of Words

Story Info
Mom passes on family verbal abusive sexual tradition to son.
5.2k words
4.11
183.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and up. Names are intentionally withheld to allow the reader to imagine their own characters.

*

Abuse. The dictionary definition is: To ill treat with unjust censure. But there are degrees of abuse. There is mental abuse and there is physical abuse. There is the abuse of a substance and abuse of power. Then there is what I like to call generational abuse. This is the abuse that is passed down from parent to child and so on and so forth. In the case of my family, it may have started with my great grand father or even earlier however I can't be sure of exactly how far back it goes. I do know that my grand father, my mom's dad, was a real prick. The things he did to my mother bordered on torture. Why she didn't up and kill herself long ago I will never know although there are rumors that she tried but I can't confirm them with any facts or proof. And why she didn't take out my grand father while he slept is a mystery to me as well.

My grandfather was a military man, just as his father before him. Both were veterans of major wars. My grandfather survived WWII and was a decorated officer. He did not produce a son however and I often wonder if he took out his anger on my mom for not being born a boy. I'm sure that the war had a great deal to do with his attitude and his alcoholism. Yes, he liked to get his drink on. But as my mother grew older, then the real fun began. His drinking got worse and my mother was soon the target of his perverted sexual advances. Now before you go thinking anything further, I've met my dad, and he is not my grandfather. My mom divorced my dad when I was just a boy, but that's another story for another time.

Long story short, my grand father warped my mother into the mental abusive psychopath of a woman that she is today. Thanks to generational abuse, now it's my turn. It's pretty much all I've known for my entire life. The spankings, the beatings, the constant verbal degradation and now as a young teenage man, I've recently become her sex toy just like she was to her father.

To most people, hearing this is a total shock to them but for me it's all I've ever known. I was born into it so it doesn't even faze me. I'm like this numb zombie. I have no friends, no girlfriends, and no prospects for any kind of social life. My sole purpose in life is to be my mothers whipping post and personal satisfier. Sex with my mother is like being in the army. She acts like a female drill sergeant but the weird thing is, I have grown to like it. I'm sure it's because my own mind is so warped and fucked up that the dimension between normal and abnormal has been deleted from my mind. I mean, I have a vague idea that most families don't function this way but like I said, it's all I've ever known. Normal is something I've never been exposed to.

If someone were to ask me if having sexual feelings for my mother felt wrong to me, my answer would be yes and no. Yes, I know that having sex with my mother is not normal but at the same time I think that if you've been exposed to a certain way of life long enough, you first get used to it and then learn to love it. And at 18, I still have never been with another girl other than my mother so I had no basis of comparison.

There are some who might say that I am brainwashed but I would have to disagree. My understanding of the term brainwash is to change the way a person is thinking and convert it to their way of thinking. In my case, I was never converted into this lifestyle, I was born into it. So having said that, it really should come as no surprise to hear that I love being my mom's personal sex toy. I get off on how my mom treats me when we're having sex. Her military style of sex is pure ecstasy for me. I suppose to get the big picture I would have to describe a night of sex with my mother.

Like my grandfather, my mother likes to drink as well. It is when my mother drinks that I know I am going to become her sex slave. My mom is actually a very good looking woman in her early 40's. She has one of those voluptuous bodies with a great round ghetto booty which she loved to show off with her skimpy slutty clothes that she likes to wear. Her tits are a full C cup bordering on a D and are still nice and perky for her age.

One night as my mother was getting her drink on, she came up behind me and started kissing on my neck. Before and after sex is the only time my mom is actually affectionate towards me, which is partially why I like the sex. With her drink in her hand she said,

"Mommy's feeling very nasty tonight. Would you like mommy to make Mr. Willy feel real good?"

I never know why she phrases things in the form of a question, like I have any choice. I simply nod my head and let the games begin. And when my mother says she is feeling nasty, she means it. Her warped perverted sexual acts are a culmination of years of perverse sexual abuse from her father. Sex with her is nasty, foul, and twisted but man can she fuck. She is like a wild animal. The things she can do with her body are out of this world and never fail to give me earth shattering orgasms.

She took my hand and led me to the family room, which for me gave new meaning to the words "family room". She shoved me on the shoulders and I fell back into the lazy boy chair. She modeled herself back and forth across the room asking,

"Do you like how mommy looks tonight?"

She was dressed in one of her favorite prostitute outfits with high heel fuck me pump shoes and fishnet stockings. She had an extremely low cut skin tight spandex mini skirt and a hot thong that she made sure to show me by striking a fuck me pose and bending forward. Her tits were pushed together with a lacy push up bra that was covered by a trashy see through shoulder less top. Her face was painted in full prostitute war paint and her hair was crimped with a crimping iron. As she pranced and paraded herself in front of me she said in her husky sultry whisky voice,

"Tonight mommy's going to be your slutty whore. I'm going to be your personal dirty prostitute and I want you to treat me like one of those porn stars."

My cock always springs to attention at the sound of her voice. She can say anything and it will sound sexy. It isn't only what she says but how she says it. My mother is a master of vocal skill and vocabulary especially when it comes to talking dirty. She knows when to lower her voice to a whisper with a psychotic creepy tone to it and when to raise her voice to a commanding, don't fuck with me or suffer the consequences edge to it. She can shout, command, and bark orders like an army drill sergeant, then on a dime change into a chilling mommy dearest Faye Dunaway.

My mom makes sure I'm an active participant in our sexual experiences, which I have no problem with because she is a damn good looking woman. She loves to involve me in undressing her.

She put one foot between my crotch and said,

"I want you to slowly inch my stockings down mommy's leg. Oh yes sweetheart, that's just fine. Okay now this leg, mmmm you're so bad to mommy. Such a nasty dirty boy. Now I want you to unstrap mommy's shoes and take them off. That's good honey now slip mommy's stockings off my feet and start kissing my toes. Oh that looks so dirty. Mommy's son is kissing his own mother's feet and toes. But we're just getting started my dirty little boy. We're going to get much, MUCH nastier, aren't we?"

"Yes mother"

My mom always likes to put heavy emphasis on who she is and our relationship as mother and son. I am never allowed to refer to her as anything but mom or mother. For her, the affirmation that we are committing incest makes for more intense sexual fulfillment. And the more taboo and nasty and sick she can make the experience, the more intense of an orgasm she can have.

"Yes mother yes, I want to do every nasty thing I can do with you. I love it when you talk nasty to me. Please mother, tell your nasty dirty son what you want him to do."

"Oh you are a nasty dirty little fucker aren't you? You know what mommy wants you to do right now? I want you to pull my mini skirt up while I bend over and I want you to pull my thong to one side and start licking mommy's ass hole. Ohhh yeah, that's it you nasty fuck... Lick that ass you little shit... Make your tongue nice and stiff for mommy... Like a little cock... Is your tongue nice and stiff for me baby?... Okay then son, pull my ass cheeks apart so you can get at my shit hole real good... Okay then baby, start out slowly at first then pick up some speed and plunge your stiff cock tongue into my open ass ring.... After a few minutes of steadily plunging my ass with your tongue I want you to go even faster and pound your face into my excrement exit... Finally, when I command you to hall ass, that is code for sodomizing my ass with your tongue at full throttle speed... Do you understand what mommy wants from you, you perverted nasty bastard?... I want to shift you like gears in a car... 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th... Think you can handle that shit for brains?... Huh, you dumb ass mother fucker?... You'll probably screw it up... You're such a stupid piece of shit some times."

I knew I would be punished severely if I didn't do this right. I emptied out my brain and set my mind to the task at hand, concentrating on my mother's voice.

I have trained before on my mother's stick shifting lessons. I am getting good at it. Basically, it is an exercise in obedience and focus. I am to obey my mother's verbal commands explicitly and with out question or hesitation. In the shifting exercise, my mother will call out shifting numbers in random order and I am to adjust my speed as close as possible to her commands and remain on that gear until she shifts me or commandes me to stop.

"Okay son let's have it, 1st gear... Plunge your tongue deep into my ass hole nice and slow... Concentrate on making it go in as deep as possible... Ohhh that's nice baby... Just like that... Slow fuck your tongue into mommy's ass hole... Go ahead and grab a fist full of my fleshy ass cheeks with each hand and use them like handle bars on a motorcycle... Pull those cheeks apart nice and wide and shift into 2nd gear... That's it baby... Tongue fuck my ass a little faster... Spread those ass cheeks and tongue fuck my ass son... Fuck it... Tongue fuck my ass you little bastard... 3rd gear... Bang my ass baby... Deep and hard... Ream my ass hole with that dirty cock tongue... Fuck my ass hole bitch... Hard and fast you piece of shit... Yes baby yes... Just like that... Keep fucking mommy's ass hole like that with your tongue... Okay baby hall ass... 4th... 4th gear... Slam my ass hole with your face... Dart my ass hole like a bulls eye... Go all out mother fucker... Sprint son sprint... Give me all you've got."

And I did, I pulled my mother's cheeks apart, rev'd my engine, and put the hammer down. I went berserk on my mom's ass hole with my tongue, each time nailing my target with precision accuracy. Sharp crisp slapping noises could almost be heard over the shouting commands of my military mother.

Barking orders and shouting insults are delivered at a volume befitting the gear. 1st gear is a gentle soft voice, 2nd gear has a bit of steal in it, 3rd gear has a generous amount of anger and rage in it, and 4th gear is the voice of the loudest, meanest, toughest lady army drill sergeant that walks the earth.

Just then my mom started shifting gears at random. 3rd... 2nd... 3rd... 1st... 4th... Keep it at 4th you piece of shit... All out sprint you mother fucking god damn good for nothing ass licker... Hall ass... Fuck my ass hole with your tongue... Fuck it... Fuck it fast and hard... That's it you perverted little fuck... You vile ass eating dog... Lick my ass like a dog... Fuck it... Tongue fuck my ass you piece of shit... Fuck the shit out of it with your tongue... Okay son 1st gear... Slow down baby... Now keep your tongue in me... Push it deep into my ass hole and hold it there... Yes baby yes... Just like that... Now swirl it around in there... mmmmmm that's nice... Oh god baby that feels so fucking good... Now reach around and play with mommy's pussy son... While you swirl your tongue around in my ass hole... Oh shit baby... you're going to make me cum... Pinch my clit... Ahhhhhhh... Oh my god, oh my god... I'm going to fucking cum."

My mom always loves to make me drive her to orgasm with my mouth and then make sure I drink from her splattering cunt.

"When I tell you, I want you to pull your tongue from my ass and drink my cum... Keep doing what your doing... That's it... I'm so close... Oh shit, Oh shit get ready... NOW!... Drink my cum son... Drink your mother's sweet cum... AHHHHHHHHHH... Drink from the well in which you were born... Drink from the fountain that brought you forth... Drink deeply son... Ohhhh god this is so nasty... Seeing my son's mouth on his mommy's cunt... Oh shit... Your making mommy cum twice baby... I'm having multiple orgasms... I'm cumming again... AHHHHHHHHH... Drink it baby... Quench your thirst on mommy's cum spicket you sick fuck... AHHHHHHHHH."

My mother dropped to the floor and began to writhe in orgasmic ecstasy.

I have been trained to mimic the movements of my mom during one of her orgasms. I am never under any circumstances to break contact with her pussy during orgasm so I invented a technique to help. What I do to hold on while she twists around in orgasmic seizure, is to make a suction on her pussy with my mouth and hold on for dear life. Kind of like riding a bull and trying not to get bucked off. When her convulsions subside I hold my mouth in place till given the command to release.

"Okay son, you may take your mouth from my pussy. WOW son, that was wonderful. You have made mommy so happy. Just for that you will get a reward. Sit back in the chair baby while mommy sucks your cock till you cum in my mouth."

I sat back in the lazy boy as my mom slowly unzipped my pants. She looked me straight in the eyes as she methodically freed my bulging cock from its prison.

"Watch son... Watch your cock disappear into mommy's mouth... mmmmmm... Do you like what you see son?.. Huh?.. Do you like watching mommy suck your cock?.. Look son look... It's me... Mom... And I'm sucking your cock... How does that feel son?.. How does that look?.. I'm going to suck it faster... Yes son yes... I'm sucking your cock... I'm sucking it hard and fast... Now I'm scraping my teeth across your dick head... Can you feel that son?.. Can you feel your momma's teeth raking your cock head... Are you getting ready to cum for mommy?.. Huh?.. Cum for me son... Cum in mommy's mouth... I'm going to jerk you off as fast as I can till you cum... Tell me when you're going to do it son... That's it son... I'm stroking it... Watch your mommy stroke your cock nice and fast... Listen to the sound of my voice... Let mommy's dirty talk make you cum... Come on you little fuck... Cum... Cum son... Cum... Look at me stroke your cock so fast my hand is like a blur... Yes son yes... Cum now... Cum in my mouth."

"That's it mother... I'm about to cum... NOW MOM NOW... I'm cuuuuuuuuming... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!"

On my release, my mother took my cock in her mouth and drank my exploding orgasm from the very dick she helped to create. A bit of her own DNA was swallowed as she guzzled down my goo. Shockwave's of pleasure coursed through my body as my skillful cock sucking mother concentrated her efforts on the tip of my cock, applying extreme suction to the head with her mouth.

She always likes to look into my eyes and reinforce the fact that she is my mother as she sucks my dick head purple.

When my orgasm ran it's course and my body stopped trembling my mother spoke saying,

"That was very good son. Mother is so proud of you. But don't get all limp on me yet son. I have much more in store for you and that big cock of yours. I still need to get fucked and tonight I'm going to need a good hard pounding. I want you to treat me like a whore. I want you to fuck me like a nasty piece of white trash. Are you ready for my cunt baby? You just sit down on the chair with that beautiful prick of yours in the air and watch mommy slither my way down on that thing."

"I'm going to face so you can look into my eyes... I want you to see mommy's face while I fuck you... Are you watching?.. Watch that cock of yours disappear into mommy's dripping wet cunt... There it goes... First your head, now your shaft, and there it is... It's all the way in... Your cock is completely inside me... Now slowly run your eyes up my body and stop when you meet my eyes... That's a boy... Now tell me baby, whose cunt are you in?.. Whose cunt is wrapped around your thick teen cock? Is that mommy's cunt? Look at me baby. Your very own mother is riding your stiff cock... Does that feel good?.. Huh?.. Are you ready for mommy to fuck you faster?.. Would you like me to slam myself down hard and fast on your hard cock?.. Okay baby, here goes... I'm fucking you hard and fast baby... I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

And like a thoroughbred horse, my mom rode my cock at a full gallop. Her feet were planted on both arm rests of the recliner chair and stout brawny legs did all the work. Soon I honed in on my mothers pace and timed an opposing upward thrust to double the impact of her downward driving collisions. I lost track of all time as we sprinted like this for who knows how long? Having been freshly milked of my DNA, my desensitized cock was prepared to slam away till her cunt fell off.

We are both sexually in the prime of our lives and have devoted our lives to the taboo rituals of the forbidden acts of incest.

I could feel the muscles in my mother start to tense up as another one of her volcanic orgasms prepared to rock her body like a 9.0 earthquake. I felt the moment of orgasmic impact as my mom's cunt muscles closed around my cock like a vice and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. As the orgasm took full possession of my mother's body I decided to twist the knife, so to speak, swivel my hips and swirl my cock deep inside my mother's cunt canals. This sent her into multiple heart pounding orgasms.

I waited quietly until the last of my mother's quiverings subsided. She spoke with a voice thick with extacy panting,

"My god son, ........... That was by far the hardest orgasm I've ever had. FUUUUCK! I want another. Oh my fucking god I've got to have another one of those. Okay son, play time's over. I know what you really want. So far I've just teased you but now your patience has paid off you twisted little fuck. Don't worry baby, mommy hasn't forgotten what you live for. You're going to get the worst ass chewing of your life. Do you hear me you disgusting little maggot?"

To emphasize her point she slapped me across my face to jolt me into to full attention. My cock was now impossibly hard for the anticipation of my mother's verbal foul mouthery.

"Momma's going to make your ears bleed by the time I get through with you... Get over here you stupid piece of shit... Bend me over this couch and pork my ass hole you miserable fuck... Hock a big nasty ball of spit right on my ass ring first... That a boy... Now shove that cock right up my ass hole baby... mmmm fuck yes, way to shove it in all at once... Now fuck me you piece of shit... That's right, fuck the shit out of me... Fuck my ass hole hard you mother fucking piece of crap... Fuck mommy's ass... Fuck mommy's big fat doughy ghetto butt... Do you like fucking your mother's large round ass?.. Do you like watching the shock waves role across my fat ass?.. Huh mother fucker?.. Go on fuck it... Fuck my ass... Fuck it hard... Fuck mommy's ass hole son... Fuck your mother... Do as your told and fuck me son... Fuck my ass hole... Go on son... Give it a good hard fuck... Give my ass hole a hard painful fuck... Give mommy a hard painful fuck in the ass... Fuck me painfully... Tear me a new ass hole you miserable hot steamy pile of pig shit... Come on pig shit, fuck me... Fuck my ass... Yeah that's it you rotten moldy puddle of runny diarrhea... Fuck me... I want you to really send it home son... Drive that cock in with all your might... Put your entire body into each thrust... That's it you mother fucking piece of shit... Hammer me... That's it you sick fuck, sledge hammer your cock into my ass hole... Fuck through me... I can take it son... Reconstruct my ass hole... Plow it beyond repair... Put mommy in the hospital... Keep fucking me son... I'm going to clinch my ass hole on your cock... Can you feel that son?.. Can you feel mommy's tight grip on your cock?.. Now go son, go... I'm going to hold my ass closed while you fuck the day lights out of me... Do it son... Fuck me... Fuck my closed ass hole... Fuck it... Fuck that tight ass hole son... Fuck mommy's clinched ass... Fuck the shit out of it... Fuck me you miserable mother fucking piece of shit... FUCK MY ASS HOLE MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

12