Academic Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down, Amanda," he demanded. "I thought that we'd have a friendly discussion. You see, Jake is a pre-season All-America selection. Our baseball team should do well this year—we could be a national title contender—and we don't want to jeopardize that, do we? As I've told Jake, I'm extremely disappointed in his poor decision-making in your class and I do have to punish him for that, but I also made him some promises that might lessen the disappointment of earning a poor, though still-passing, grade in your class."

I looked fearfully from Jeff to Jake. "I'm afraid I don't follow," I said.

"Dr. Harrison told me about the story you accidentally sent him, Professor," Jake said. "He even let me read it."

"What?" I cried, turning toward Jeff. "How could you? After everything I've done to make up for the mistake I made! Why would you do that? I trusted you! I hoped that if I did everything you said, I'd get to keep my job!"

"And you will, Amanda," Jeff replied calmly, "but I have one more task to ask of you." Jeff and Jake exchanged meaningful looks.

"Wait! What exactly do you want from me?" I asked.

"Stand up, Amanda. Take off your clothes," Jeff commanded.

"No," I said. "I don't know what you're planning, but I want no part of it. Fire me if you have to. I don't care."

"Amanda, you'll either take off your clothes by yourself, or Jake and I will do it for you, and we won't be gentle. You wouldn't want to have to walk across campus with torn clothes, would you?" Jeff's voice was calm yet icy, but his eyes held a glint of malice.

"No," I whispered, my voice trembling as I looked at the floor.

"No, Daddy," Jeff said emphatically.

"No, Daddy," I repeated as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Now take off your clothes. I'm not going to tell you again," Jeff said.

I stood up, crying silently as I pulled my sweater over my head to expose my black bra. Neither Jeff nor Jake said a word, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Jake slowly rubbing his cock on the outside of his jeans. I kicked off my shoes and slid my jeans down my legs, and then I stoof in front of them in just my bra and panties.

"Take everything off, Amanda," Jeff said calmly.

I reached around, unhooked my bra, and let it drop to the floor. I hooked my thumbs inside my panties and let them drop to the floor as well. As I stood naked before them, Jake gasped but Jeff remained impassive.

"Very nice, Amanda," Jeff said, nodding his approval. "The shaved pussy is particularly lovely. Go kneel before Jake, please."

"Jake is one of my students," I cried. "I can't do that."

Jeff's eyes flashed angrily, "The correct answer is 'Yes, Daddy,' and you will do it if you wish to keep your job and you wish for Jake to keep his scholarship." The shocked look on Jake's face led me to believe that the possibility of losing his scholarship hadn't been part of the plan, either. Was Jeff getting a sick pleasure out of manipulating both of us?

"Yes, Daddy," I replied as I knelt in front of Jake.

"Good girl. Now take out his cock and put in your mouth. I want to watch you suck him," Jeff said, as he moved from behind his desk to the Queen Anne chair I had been sitting in.

I was terrified. I had never done anything like this with one of my students before; even though some of my male students have clearly had crushes on me, I had never come close to behaving inappropriately with them.

I unbuckled Jake's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and pulled down his boxer briefs just far enough so that his cock could escape. It pointed straight up, rock-hard as only a 20-year-old's cock can be. I was close enough to see a few drops of pre-cum leaking from the tip. I leaned forward and licked the tip gently, feeling Jake shudder as I did so.

"That's right, Amanda," Jeff said from somewhere behind me. "Take it in your mouth."

I reached for Jake's cock with my right hand. With my left hand in his hip, I drew him closer to me, taking all of him into my hot, wet mouth. "Fuck," Jake muttered as my lips and mouth engulfed him. I paused for a second, and then I slowly worked my mouth up and down his shaft, licking the entire length of it as I did so. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and squeezed the tip, lapping up the pre-cum that escaped. As I took his cock in my mouth once more, I reached down to gently cup his balls, and his entire body shuddered as his cock twitched on my tongue.

From out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jeff moving, but I was too busy concentrating on Jake's cock to worry about what Jeff was doing. Soon, though, I felt Jeff's hands on the sides of my head. As he entwined his fingers in my hair, he slowly pushed my head forward so that I was forced to take all of Jake's cock. As I gagged and choked, Jeff said, "That's right, little slut. Take all of that cock."

I gripped Jake's hips tightly as Jeff continued to force my head onto Jake's cock. Jeff wasn't the one getting his dick sucked, obviously, but he was clearly in control of this blow job. Gripping my head near my ears, Jeff pushed me back and forth slowly at first, and then he started pushing harder and faster. Tears started to stream down my cheeks, and I had trouble breathing every time Jeff pushed my head forward. Then Jake's hands joined Jeff's on my head and together they forced my mouth onto Jake's cock in a rhythm that Jake preferred.

"Goddamn I'm about to fucking cum!" cried Jake. At that moment he let out a loud groan as hot cum spurted into my mouth.

"Swallow it all, Amanda," Jeff said from behind me as he kept a tight grip on my hair. "Don't you dare waste his cum."

I could feel Jake's cock, now spent but still in my mouth, slowly deflating. Suddenly, however, Jeff, pulled me away from Jake and spun me around so that I was facing him. With one hand still in my now-tangled hair and the other hand deftly removing his stiff cock from his dress slacks, he said, "No, don't touch it, Amanda. I've been wanting to do this to you since the first time I saw you on campus."

As I knelt in front of Jeff, he started stroking his cock inches from my face. This wasn't a leisurely jerkoff session; Jeff was stroking hard and fast, clearly intent on marking his territory: me. Not even two minutes later, he was grunting softly as he sprayed cum all over my face, lips and hair. After he came, he released his grip, which had become somewhat painful, on my hair.

Both of us had forgotten that Jake was still in the room. "Uh, can I go now, Dr. Harrison?" he asked as he pulled up his jeans.

"Yes, Jake. Thank you for your time. I'm certain that you won't talk about today's events," Jeff replied.

As he was opening the door, Jake looked at my cum-covered face and Jeff's satisfied expression and muttered, "Fuck." And then he was gone. I remained kneeling on the floor, unsure of what to do.

"Get up and get dressed, Amanda," Jeff said as he zipped up his pants. "You're not to clean up your face. I want you to walk back to your office with my cum on your face to show people what a filthy whore you are. You may not wash your face until you get home. You've been a very good girl, and you'll be hearing from me tomorrow."

"Thank you, Daddy," I replied as I quickly got dressed and left. Fortunately, I didn't encounter too many students and colleagues as I did the walk of shame back to my office. I bowed my head slightly so no one would notice Jeff's cum all over me. By the time I got home, my face and hair were dry yet sticky. I was incredibly relieved that the ordeal of the past six weeks seemed to be over yet also a little embarrassed at how slutty I had been. I hoped that I'd done what Jeff required of me so that I could continue to teach at Riverbank.

As I was leaving the cafeteria building the next day, I saw Jeff walking across campus with another administrator. I tried to make eye contact with him, but he deliberately ignored me. When I stopped by the copy room before returning to my office, however, I found a thick envelope in my mailbox. I opened it to find a contract indicating that I had been assigned three classes next semester; all I needed to do was sign the contract and send it to Jeff's office via interdepartment mail. The Post-It note attached to the contract read, "Good slut. -J."

12