Academic Orientation

Story Info
D/s is so good for young aspiring professional women.
5.2k words
4.31
23k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk in to the room, there's a sort of nervous energy in the air. I'm unsure of what to expect as I enter the conference room of the local hotel.

I feel confident in the outfit my owner has picked out for me. The invitation simply said "cocktail attire" and he chose a black wrap dress with a deep V neck, and black heels. Although the neckline is more risque than something I would usually wear to any sort of academic event, he did allow me to wear a bra and panties so I felt it was a fair compromise.

I didn't look out of place walking in to the room. Everyone was dressed nicely, but not quite as stuffy as they might at the typical academic meeting, not a tweed jacket or elbow patch in sight. I recognized all of the women in the room as professors in the department; however the men were more of a mix. There were professors, female professor's husbands, and then some men I didn't recognize at all who didn't seem to be here with any of the academics.

The female graduate students were all dressed more or less like me. Cocktail dresses that were pretty and flattering, but not too overtly "sexy." However, I was surprised to see what the female professors were wearing. Their dresses seemed much more revealing than anything us students had on, their heels higher, their makeup darker.

I scanned the room to see if my owner had arrived yet, but I couldn't spot him. I approached a couple of girls I'd had class with instead. We grabbed drinks from the bar, greeted some of our professors politely, and chatted about our upcoming assignments. I didn't see any of our male classmates, which struck me as odd, but I assumed perhaps they would come a bit later.

What we didn't discuss was the purpose of the gathering. Although I didn't know all of the details, I knew something exciting was going to happen. The invitation had been addressed to my owner, and I was completely surprised when he told me the other guests would be people from my department.

"Why did you get this invitation then? If it's a department event, it would come to me. I'm not sure my friends even know your first name, just that I'm seeing a mysterious older man" I told him.

"It's not an official department event, honey. I'm friends with the hosts and they insisted I accompany you. Plus, I think it's time I meet the people you spend your days with," he replied. I knew better than to push my questioning even further, but now as I looked around the event I couldn't help but wonder what on earth this evening was going to entail.

I saw some of the women from the department with their husbands but as I looked around the room I noticed one of my female professors standing with a man I didn't recognize. I could have sworn this wasn't her husband who I'd met at last year's Christmas party, but the man had his hand around her waist, holding her close by his side. As they chatted with the department chair, I watched as his hand slid down her back and grabbed her ass. "Maybe I'm wrong" I thought "Maybe I don't remember her husband as well as I thought. Or maybe they got divorced? Who knows?"

I concentrated on the conversation with my friends until my advisor, Dr. Rachel Stephens, approached. She grabbed my arm to get my attention and gave me a big hug. She's an attractive woman in her late thirties with dark, shoulder length hair. As I started to chat with her and her husband, Jake, I happened to notice her necklace; a black choker with a small gold ring in the center. "Hmmmm... I know chokers are back in right now, but that totally doesn't seem like her style," I thought, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say it almost looks like a collar." My eyes widened at the thought. "There's no way this could be a kink thing, could it?"

Suddenly, I felt a hand touch my shoulder and turned to see my owner. He gave me a big hug. "Oh! Let me introduce you to my advisor" I said.

"Oh no need," said Jake, "We already know each other."

I was taken aback by this, but my owner kissed the top of my head and said, "Don't worry about it, honey." I felt him slip his hand under the hem of my dress in the back and I jumped a little, shocked he would do that in front of this crowd, given that he is always very concerned with me maintaining a professional appearance at any work-related event. I bit my lip slightly, uncomfortable with his public gesture and hoped my advisor hadn't noticed.

Before I had time to say anything else, we were interrupted by Julie, the department chair. She was on the small stage at one end of the room, standing at the podium. She's an intimidating woman; very tall and thin with shoulder-length auburn hair and always has a very serious demeanor. We hadn't had much one-on-one interaction and I'd always sort of thought of her as the strict headmistress whose office you never wanted to get called in to.

"Thank you all so much for coming," she said, "This is a very special evening for our lovely female graduate students, both the new students, and those further along in their studies. As you know, as a department we pride ourselves on the mentorship we offer to our graduate students, and this event is designed to provide you all with an opportunity to enhance both your professional and personal lives. Ladies, we know that grad school can be overwhelming. We know you have your academic mentors, and we hope they've been a great help to you, but sometimes you need more guidance than they can offer. I'm speaking from experience here when I say that the best decision I made in graduate school was the decision to submit myself to a Dominant man."

I hear one of my classmates, Melanie, quietly gasp, and another say "No way!" I was shocked. There was no way I would have ever envisioned this powerful woman as a submissive. As I was trying to wrap my head around what she'd just said, I noticed I was feeling a little turned on.

I look up at my owner stunned, and he smiles as Julie continues her speech.

"I know what you're thinking girls. You've been told all your lives that you don't need a man, that you're strong independent women, that you need to take charge and "lean in" to get ahead in your career. I agree that to be successful in academia, you do need to have that strength and confidence, but I'm here to tell you that that is not incompatible with submission. When you find a Dominant, you'll find someone who gives you structure and discipline, someone who supports you and your goals and who wants to help you become the best version of yourself."

She continued, "Submission is natural for us women. I can't tell you how fulfilling it is to serve. After a long day on campus, it is an amazing relief to come home, strip off my work clothes, and crawl to my Dominant, knowing that for the rest of the evening I don't have to make those tough choices. I am his, and he knows best.

"Of course, there are things you have to offer up, I'm not denying that submission is challenging. But the rewards are great. All of the professors here are in Dominant/submissive relationships. You know how these women work, you know their reputations. Being a submissive doesn't mean losing yourself or becoming a doormat, it is something that will help you, especially in this stressful time of your life. We've set up this event to help you find someone you may like to submit to. All of the men in this room are Dominants. Many are partnered, but many are looking for submissives of their own. We'd like for you to mingle, ask questions! Oh! And I almost forgot, one of your classmates already understands the pleasure of submission. Charlotte is here with her owner. I'm sure they can answer some of your questions as well."

My cheeks turn bright red as I feel my friends turn to look at me. My owner wraps his hand around my waist and I turn my face to him. "Oh my god. She just outted me! How did she know?!" I ask.

"You know we Doms chat, slut," he said, "When I realized that my friend Jake is Dominant to a professor in your department, I may have let it slip that I own one of the grad students, and from there the idea for this event was born."

The dynamic in the room seems to have changed now. I can see on my friends' faces that they're horribly nervous, but no one stormed out of the room hearing the hostesses' comments about women's natural submissiveness, so I supposed that was a sign that they were receptive.

A few of the students were talking with some of the men in the room. My owner was now deep in conversation with another man about their favorite methods for discipline, and I scanned the crowd. I did a double take when I noticed that one of the professors on my dissertation committee, Dr. Willis, had now shed her dress, standing in just her underwear and heels. Elsewhere, a Dom was unpacking a bag of "toys," those for both pleasure and punishment. I'd been to my share of kink events before, but never suspected I'd ever be at a munch with my colleagues. I was getting wet at the thought of where the night would head.

"Charlotte, is what she said true?" asked Melanie.

"Yep," I said, "It is. And I know this is crazy, but I really have to agree with what Julie said up there. Submission is amazing when you are in the right relationship. You know how much of a mess I was when we started school. Being with my owner has helped me so much."

Melanie was one of my best friends at school, but as close as we were, I had still hidden my submissive side. She had been very open with me before about her relationship with her fiance; how he was the only man she'd been with, how orgasming during sex was hard for her, how she felt bisexual despite never having been with a woman. I had never shared such details about my own sex life, but now everything was out in the open. "So is it a sex thing?" She asked, seeming a bit eager to hear my answer.

"Yeah, obviously there's sex involved. Submitting to him turns me on and I want to fulfill all of his wishes, sexually and otherwise. It's not all sex-but lets just say he likes me to always be ready for action."

"Speaking of which, lets see how that pussy is doing right now" I heard my owner say.

I hadn't realized he'd heard my conversation with Melanie, but next thing I know he's lifted the front of my dress up and slipped a hand in my black lace panties, quickly running his fingers down my slit and slipping them inside me.

"Hmmm-you are a wet little slut, aren't you?" He said.

I could have melted in to the floor I was so embarrassed that Melanie just witnessed this. His next action shouldn't have surprised me. He held his hand in front of my face and said "Clean up, honey. Like a good girl."

I instinctively leaned forward and licked my juices off his hand, sucking his fingers slowly to clean them off. When I realize what I've just done my jaw opens. I look at Melanie wide-eyed, but she doesn't seem phased at all. In fact, she looks a little impressed, turned on even.

I hear a man I don't know say "What a good girl you've got there!" to my owner.

"Would you like to see more?" He says to the stranger.

My owner grabs my hand and leads me over to the small stage, helping me up the one step to stand slightly above the small group that's followed us. I see that my advisor and her husband are in the group, along with Julie, another couple, Melanie and the man who complimented me. My owner commands me to take off my dress. And I look down at the floor as I untie the dress at the waist, letting it slip to the floor. I hear a couple men murmur what sounds like appreciative comments. Their acknowledgement of my body only adds to my embarrassment. I keep my eyes downcast.

"Turn around, slut" My owner orders, and I obey.

With my behind facing the onlookers, he smacks my ass. "I think she needs another!" I hear a man say. As soon as I realize I just heard Mark Taylor, our graduate director, talking about my ass, I feel my owner's hand come down again. I let out a small moan. I can't help it, I enjoy spankings.

"What a little whore," someone says.

Just when I think I couldn't get more embarrassed, I hear Melanie say in a quiet voice "Do it again."

I turn my head over my shoulder and lock eyes with her. She looks completely fascinated by everything that's happening. As we make eye contact, she quickly looks away embarrassed.

I notice that elsewhere in the room, Dr. Willis is now laying on a table in only her panties as several men fondle her. In another corner I see my friend Katie sitting with a handsome older man, in a deep conversation, his hand resting on her thigh.

"This is really happening!" I thought, as I catch a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of my owner grabbing a flogger someone's just handed him. I bend over at the waist slightly, bracing myself with my hands on the podium as the spanking begins. My pussy's growing wetter as he continues the spanking, the fact that there's an audience adding to my arousal. I feel myself slipping in to "sub space," relaxing despite the pain, enjoying the rhythmic smacks and the little stings from the tip of the flogger.

He stops the spanking and I stand upright, surprised by the abrupt stop. "Strip completely" he says.

My mind's returned to the present, suddenly aware of all of the people in the room and before I can stop myself I blurt out "No!!"

As soon as I hear it I regret it. Not only am I not supposed to say "No" to my owner, the fact that I've said it in public, in front of other Doms, will surely have serious consequences.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" he says stepping toward me.

"Nothing Sir! I'm sorry Sir!" I apologize.

"Some little slut is in trouble!" a man watching us shouts. I look at my owner's face and can tell he's not pleased.

"Strip," he commands again, and this time I do it without hesitating, without thinking about who else is in the room. "This should be fun" he smirks and I feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest. If a punishment is "fun" I know it's going to be humiliating. I look up and notice that a few more people have gathered around us, including several of my classmates, some of whom now seem very close to the men standing beside them. I also notice that in the background, Dr. Willis is now being fucked hard by one man, while another stands next to her, hard cock in hand as if he's waiting his turn. I almost do a doubletake when I notice my shy cohort member Jennifer is sitting beside Dr. Willis on the table, watching the action with a devious smile.

"Who knew this is how this evening would end up?" I thought to myself as I braced myself to hear what the punishment would be for my backtalk.

"You see, girls" my owner said, gesturing to the grad students, "submission isn't all fun and games. There are rules and protocols. Of course you set the limits with your individual Dom, but Charlotte knows that I never want to hear her say 'No.' I expect her obedience at all times. Did you girls know this little cunt has a curfew? When she runs out of your parties at an early hour, she's not just sleepy, she's obeying my commands. When you see her on campus, from now on you'll wonder if she has panties on or if I've ordered her to go commando that day. See if you can smell her wet cunt. This little bitch is always turned on."

My head is bowed and eyes cast down in an apologetic manner, wishing I didn't have to hear what came next. "

You may think that Charlotte is a good girl." He says "That's what she wants you to think. But this little miss perfect, is really a dirty slut. And I think as punishment for her insubordination, she's going to have to prove to all of us here just how much of a slut she is. Charlotte, why don't you get on your knees and rub that dirty cunt and show us all how little sluts do it?"

I don't dare hesitate this time. I drop to my knees, trying not to think about who's watching, and start to gently rub my clit. I don't want to do this in front of all of these people, but despite that, I'm still wet and my touch feels so nice.

"Open your eyes, slut" I hear my owner command "Look at all of these people watching you touch your little cunt."

I keep rubbing, getting faster and faster, putting more pressure on my clit when I finally blurt out "Please may I cum, Sir?"

"No." he shoots back instantly. I sit back and take my hand away from my pussy.

"Did I say stop?" he growls.

"No sir," I say getting back in to position, and beginning to touch myself again.

"Lets make it a little more interesting," my owner says, "Who wants to come touch this slut?"

A few men come up on to the stage. Dr. Taylor grabs my breast hard, pinching my nipples and causing me to gasp. Another professor leans down and gently traces his hand up my thigh, brushing against my pussy, sliding his fingers inside. A third, a man I don't even recognize, shoves his fingers roughly in to my mouth almost making me gag, making me feel like an animal someone's inspecting at an auction. I'm so wet and the man's fingers in my pussy feel so good. He's teasing me gently when all I want is for him fuck me hard. Dr. Taylor leans over and bites my nipple hard. I wasn't expecting it and I yelp a little. Well, I try to, but due to the fingers in my mouth all that comes out is a squeak and a gag. All three men laugh, making my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

I see Dr. Curry, one of the most well-respected senior professors in the department, talking to my Dom. there's a teenage boy standing with them, looking around nervously. They come over to me, the men who had been touching and teasing me leaving.

"We have a Dom in training here, slut." My owner says to me. "Dr. Curry has brought his son with to show him the ropes. He's 18 and starting college in the fall. We want him to know the truth about all of his professors and teaching assistants and show him how to treat them properly-so we're going to let him fuck your pretty little mouth."

I gasp and open my mouth to protest, before thinking better of it. I feel my pussy grow wetter at the thought. The kid is clearly ready to go, hard as a rock as soon as he undoes his pants. He enters my mouth slowly, hesitating.

At first, I am in control of this blowjob, licking and sucking his cock, playing with his balls. I'm enjoying my work, enjoying hearing his pleased moans. I look up at him, his cock still in my mouth, and we make eye contact for a moment. I notice how young he looks, and the reality hits me that this boy just finished high school, and here I am, a PhD student, a professional, stripped naked and sucking his cock.

"What's the matter honey," I hear my owner say, "do you have a problem being on your knees, servicing this boy?"

I try to shake my head "No" without abandoning my work.

"What are you, Charlotte?" my owner asks.

I pull back from the boy's cock and reply, "A slut, Sir."

"There you go," I hear a female voice say "now go deeper, kid. That's what we sluts need." I realize that I just heard my advisor telling this stranger how to fuck my mouth.

He takes her advice, and begins to pump in and out of my mouth. There are a few other people making comments, encouraging him to use me harder and he obliges their requests. Suddenly he's grabbing my head, forcing himself even deeper down my throat, making me start to gag and tear up.

"That's just how she likes it," my owner says as the boy continues to fuck my face, pulling my hair for leverage.

I imagine that by now my mascara is starting to run down my face, my lipstick certainly smeared around my mouth. I picture how I must look and feel a familiar sense of embarrassment, while at the same time I feel my pussy tingle. The boy is fucking my face so hard I feel drool running down my chin. I can hear the horrible gagging sounds I'm making, adding to my humiliation.

"You're going to make me cum now bitch," he grows as he begins to fuck my face hard again.

12