Academic Pursuit

Story Info
Star professor coaxes her student into a steamy encounter.
4.8k words
4.63
110.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers

750... 751... 752.

I stood in front of the door, puffing from the exertion of climbing the stairs. This was it. There wasn't much decoration. No comic clippings, or assignment drop envelopes, or notes. Just a business card in a slot.

"Lisa M. Rohdes, Ph.D., Manfred Jamison IV Professor of Finance."

For a few seconds I just looked around like an idiot, afraid to knock. I know what it seems like: the male student goes to see the hot teacher and gets all distracted. Or perhaps there's just something intimidating about going to see the star professor that has more awards, prizes, citations and published papers than you have brain cells. It wasn't really about that, though. I was here to beg for mercy. From a prof who routinely made a C plus the class average.

"Can I help you?" I jumped and turned around. I could pick out that lovely English accent anywhere. There she was, smiling gently at me. I'd never seen her do that before.

"Oh uh hi, Professor Rohdes. I was just about to..."

"Well, I'm right on time then—I was having lunch." she said, unlocking the door.

Up close, she was even more imposing than in the lecture hall. She was half a head taller than me, and her shoulder-length sandy blonde hair was brushed into a slightly unruly feathered bell.

"I've got a meeting at 2:00, I hope 40 minutes is enough time."

Her office wasn't typical. It didn't have the clutter that most tenured professors seemed to accumulate over decades of research. She had a rather large L-shaped desk with the usual computer and other gadgets. Her books and papers were neatly stacked, with a couple exceptions.

"Have a seat," she said, settling into her chair and gesturing to another in front of her desk.

There was a plush rug under me, and a nice couch crammed into the corner against the wall by the door.

"Now, what was it you wanted to discuss?" she asked. Her stare, which was usually spread out among a few hundred of us in class, was fixed straight at me. She was young for a full professor, but at around 45 years old she was a lady--far older than the chicks I usually run with. She had these little wrinkles around her eyes that always made her seem like she was smiling, even when she wasn't.

"Well, uh, about that paper that was due last Wednesday," I said.

She peered at me over her black plastic rimmed glasses. It wasn't really the best moment for naughty librarian fantasies, so I tried to get my explanation out.

"So, um, yeah, I had to fly back home the past week on short notice. My sister got hit by a bus."

Her head tilted to the side a little as she looked at me, one eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure a dog didn't eat it? Or perhaps a meteorite hit your backpack on the way to class? Well? Is she all right?"

Her concern took me by surprise, which didn't make me look any more credible.

"She pulled through, but I spent a whole week with her, you know, to help her recover and all," I stammered.

Then I remembered, one of the nurses had happened to have an ancient Polaroid camera and took a shot of me with my sis at the hospital. Sometimes older technology really does come in handy. I pulled it out of my wallet. The nurse and my sister had dated and signed it as a thank you for me.

"This is Jenny. Nurse took it the day before she was released from the hospital."

Professor Rohdes took a look and burst out laughing.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry... your sister! She's so cute!" Jenny had her tongue stuck out at the camera and I had the goofy, crosseyed grin I always seem to make in pictures. "And that look on your face," she chortled, handing me back the photo.

"So yeah, I was wondering if I could..."

"You want an extension? After your sister got hit by a bus? Get out of here, you've got until next Monday!" she said, grinning.

"Thanks, that's really great of you," I said, standing awkwardly.

"Oh, I don't really mean you have to leave, sorry."

I sat back down, again awkwardly.

"Are you in a hurry?" she asked, leaning back in her chair a little and glancing out the window. She was wearing a nice pink blouse buttoned up demurely, with the sleeves rolled to her elbows. Her posture made the fabric stretch across her chest. I couldn't resist.

She caught me staring at her boobs and, shifting in her chair, quickly ducked her head so her eyes were level with mine, where her chest had been earlier. Her lips curled into a smile.

"Hmm..."

"Sorry, I'm pretty jetlagged is all—"

"Oh, now you're making stuff up buddy. You want me to think you were just staring into space?"

"Yeah, um, I think that'd be best," I said, trying to defuse the situation. Apparently in as inept a way as possible.

"Do you now?" she asked rhetorically. She stood and turned her back on me, staring out the window for a longer moment. She had on a classic ruffled dark gray skirt made of some heavy fabric—wool I think—coming down to her knees, and as she leaned on the windowsill and looked back at me it draped nicely over her figure. I marveled at her slim hips and tight ass. Her slender legs were clad in dark stockings, the kind that seem to hold themselves up as if by magic. She was the living embodiment of every schoolboy's sexy-teacher dream.

"It must be nice, having someone to pamper you for a week," she mused. "You know, I can buy the part about your sister. But I get the odd feeling that you were fibbing about the jetlag. You mentioned in class discussion once that you pay instate tuition."

Oh, shit. Liar, liar, pants on fire. How the hell did she remember that? Absent-minded professors, my ass.

"Well, uh,"

Professor Rohdes spun around, arms crossed, and stepped towards me, her heels clicking on the floor, then going silent as they crossed the rug. When she stopped she was right in front of me, looking down. I stared up at her.

"Gotcha," she said, with an impish grin on her face.

"Sorry, Professor Rohdes. I..."

"Couldn't resist? Staring at my tits? No, I don't suppose you could, just like almost every other male student who's taken my class. The difference is... you're doing it in my office. And I caught you red-handed. Or is it red-eyed?"

I just averted my eyes in embarrassment.

"You don't need to apologize, you know."

"I didn't mean to do anything inappro—

"You're a man, and I'm a woman. What's more appropriate than that?" she quipped.

"But—"

"I know, I know, I'm twice your age. Don't think I don't realize it."

"You don't look it," I mumbled. She really didn't. She laughed again.

"Why thank you," she said. I looked back up at her. She was obviously having fun at my expense. I wasn't sure how far I was willing to take this little game of hers—or how far she was willing to go, for that matter.

She leaned forward until her eyes were just a couple inches from mine and stared at me. I met her gaze, but with a sinking feeling of horror I felt my eyes drop down her blouse.

She looked up at the clock, pretending not to notice me. "Oh, I've got to get to that meeting in 30 minutes."

"Well, thanks for the extension. I guess I should let you get ready," I said, standing up. She frowned.

"So soon? Do you have another class?"

"Oh, uh, no I'm done for the day."

"Anything going on? A... giiirlfriend to meet up with?" she asked coyly.

"Nope, no, no girlfriend," I said, grinning sheepishly. She inched a little closer, standing with her legs crossed. Her painted nails clicked as she played with the pearls around her neck.

"I never do really get to ask this of students," she thought aloud. "What do you think of me?"

"Well, you're an amazing lecturer, everyone actually shows up to class, you're, like, a pretty big deal huh, the other profs all talk about how smart you are, you have like a boatload of prizes and stuff and I mean all the guys in my frat are like damn," I babbled, then caught myself and shut up. She grinned and looked down, blushing.

"Oh, you don't know what it's like. You're putting me on a pedestal just like everyone else," she said. "No, I already know what the rest of Sigma Epsilon Xi thinks. What do YOU think?" she asked again.

"Well, you're a really nice lady, you always answer my questions and stuff. I'm really glad you gave me that extension..." I mumbled.

"How sweet," she said, smiling. "You're too kind."

"And, uh, well, you do look great, I mean you dress really professionally and everything," I said.

"Professionally, hmm... oh, what's this?" she asked in mock surprise. I felt the twitch in my jeans for the first time. Oh, fuck. Boned by the boner.

"Professor, I'm really sorry if—"

"There's no way around this one, Mr. Professionally. You're hard as nails," she said, the words rolling off her tongue with relish.

I stared at her.

"I've seen you in class... don't think you've hidden it from me."

"Hidden?"

"You want to have me, don't you. You can see I've still got it," she said with a smile, her eyes narrowing. "I work hard to keep my figure, you know," she said.

"Yeah, me too," I mumbled. She grinned.

"I could tell. Now... touch me," she whispered. "Haven't been touched by a man in years," she remarked wistfully. "Care to do the honors?"

Haltingly, I brought my hands up. Hot damn she was beautiful. Up close her skin was wonderfully smooth in texture. Her complexion was a little more varied, but in an even, pleasant way. She had a few freckles dotting her face, giving her a girly look out of keeping with what I knew was her true age.

She grabbed my arms and put my hands on her hips, then rested her wrists on my shoulders, her face inches from mine. This was getting less awkward by the second, believe it or not. That accent was killing me too.

"Better," she said.

"Sure."

With a moment's hesitation, she leaned her head in closer to me, her blue eyes never straying from mine.

"Does it feel wrong to you?" she asked.

"N-no." I said. I was starting to like it.

Professor Rohdes closed her eyes, her delicate eyelashes fluttering as she slowly brought her lips to mine. Our first kiss was light and sweet, no tongues. Just her soft lips pressed against mine. I could smell the faint scent of her conditioner. The rush made me a little dizzy. She took a deep breath, and our lips parted. I stared at her, waiting for her to lead on.

"That was nice," she said with a smile.

"Yeah," I said woozily, still off-balance.

"Well... at the risk of being too forward, I'd say we really ought to hurry," she whispered. Then she knelt down, and put her hands on my belt.

"You wha—"

"Hmm?" she asked, looking up at me. There was a tinge of concern.

I thought for a moment and decided, the hell with it. The chance to fool around with the hottest professor on campus and I was gona turn her down? No way.

"No, I'm all yours."

Her face lit up. "Goood," she said, unbuckling my belt. "Now take your shirt off," she commanded.

"Won't we..."

"The door locks itself," she remarked casually as she watched me unbutton my shirt. It was summer and it looked like things were heating up awful fast so I had no reason not to. As I slid it off I stood bare-chested in front of her, feeling a bit better about all those hours spent slogging away in the gym.

"You are a handsome lad," she said, relishing the sight. She reached up and ran a hand up my chest and back down, her long painted nails tickling ever so slightly. Then, in one swift move, she pulled down my pants and my boxers. My dick popped out, nearly hitting her in the face. She laughed and grabbed it with one hand, teasing the head with the tip of her tongue. I shivered.

"Let your friends have their hookups... no, today you're going to get a special lesson from me," she said. She had me step out of my clothes so I stood naked in front of her.

I could only stare as she took me in her mouth, her hands gripping my sides.

"Oh, shit, Professor," I gasped.

She took my dick out with a pop and looked up at me, feigning annoyance.

"I'm giving you a blowjob in my office. D'you you really care how many letters I've got after my name?"

"No, just... that you're good at what you do."

"Exactly, darling. Now call me Lisa, for fuck's sake," she said, grinning again.

"Lisa—"

"Better," she said, putting my cock back in her mouth and sucking hard, her head bobbing back and forth. Her tongue slid around my shaft within her mouth, hitting the sensitive parts without mercy. She really knew how to work it.

As she took me out and began running her tongue up my length, I stared down at her, still fully clothed with her heels on. She put my cock back in and let it slide all the way to the back of her throat. Occasionally her eyes would come up to meet mine.

"Oh, you're amazing..." I moaned. She just smiled with my dick in her mouth, running her hands gently on my torso.

She was sucking pretty hard too and soon I was on the verge of blowing it.

"Lisa, I'm gonna—"

"Yeah, cum for me, in my mouth," she said, speaking the words with relish.

Professor Rohdes gave me another hard sucking and I tensed up as a jet of cum spurted from my cock into her mouth. She choked and swallowed a bit, and my cock popped out still pumping sperm. Streaks of my cum landed on her cheek and her glasses as she sat back, coughing. My dick sprayed one last splotch of cum on her neck.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" I said, looking down at her. She nodded, still coughing.

"I think I'll be okay. Thanks though," she said, breathing heavily. She looked up at me.

"It's been a long time," she said, smiling weakly.

"Sorry, I tried to warn you." I said.

"You did, I know. Just give me a moment..." she said, breathing out and looking up. "We have 20 minutes left."

"I'll go if you want, I really didn't mean to—"

"Get head from me? No, I don't suppose you did," she said wryly. We stood up, but instead of showing me out she sat back on her desk.

"Come on," she said, beckoning to me. "You can get back at me now, I reckon."

She began lifting up her skirt, sitting back and spreading her legs apart. Slowly the tops of her stockings came into view, then her bare thighs. Finally she let me see between her legs, pulling the last bit of fabric away. She didn't have any panties on, I saw, and her swollen pussy was shaved clean. The pink folds of her twat glistened with her juices, which had started to run a bit down her thighs.

"Oh, I'm so wet," she moaned. I knelt down in front of her and put my mouth against her clit, sucking gently.

"Yeah, that's good... oh..."

I put my hands on her bare thighs and felt her stockinged feet rub against my back. She grabbed the back of my head with a hand, pushing me deep between her legs. I could hear her whimpering grow louder.

Her pussy juices ran off onto me as I ate her out, working her clit with my tongue then sucking on it. I licked her a little, tasting her lips and just barely missing her clit. She smelled faintly of soap and clothes and her juices, a sweet, complicated scent.

"Oh stop it, you're teasing me."

Finally she leaned forward and let me off her pussy, then turned around, looking back.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, giving me her best bedroom eyes. Those blue circles punched into me, demanding my presence inside her.

"What about, um..."

"Don't worry about it. I've got the pill," she said, smiling.

"But you said it's been a while since—"

"I knew I'd get laid at some point. And I wasn't about to be caught with my pants down. You, on the other hand, will have the privilege of catching me with my skirt up," she said lifting it again to expose her twat.

"Stop talking. I know you want me," she commanded.

The tops of her stockings reached her mid-thighs, accentuating her tight, shapely ass and pussy lips. I reached for the zipper on her skirt, but she stopped me.

"Leave it," she said with a grin. "Remember, I'm in charge here. You're naked. You're my fuck toy. Now, grab my ass and stick that young cock in my pussy. Fuck me."

I did as she asked, my hands tingling at the sensation of her smooth skin. Reaching around, she put a hand on my cock and slowly guided it between her legs. We both sighed with pleasure as the tip of my cock slid past her moist pussy lips. She was tight inside, and I went as slowly as I could to avoid hurting her.

"Oh shit you're big," she whispered. "Bend me over."

I grabbed one of Professor Rohdes's shoulders and pushed her down a bit, and she put her hands down on the desk to support herself. Then, with my hands back on her ass I began to fuck her in earnest, my dick slamming into her pussy with a smack over and over.

"Yeah fuck me, give me that cock," she hissed, reaching behind her to splay her skirt up and give me a good view of her butt.

I leaned over her and kissed the back and side of her neck as I pumped her. She lifted her head up and moaned, her flipped hair bobbing up and down with each stroke of my cock. I kneaded the hard flesh of her ass cheeks, feeling the smack every time I penetrated her again.

"How does it feel to fuck an old lady like me?" she asked, gasping as I impaled her with my manhood.

"You don't feel old, Lisa," I said. Her body was toned and hard, and while she wasn't like the sorority girls I was used to, she definitely had a spark unlike any other. I wouldn't have settled for anyone else.

"I'm glad to hear it," she replied, moaning again as I thrust my throbbing cock deep inside her. She stood back up again, letting me rest my head on her shoulder as I fucked her slowly. One of my arms came up, caressing her breasts through her blouse. The other hand rubbed her clit a little, eliciting a gasp.

"Were you prepared for this... when you came up here?" she asked, her hand reaching back to grab my ass, pushing me deeper every time I shoved myself into her.

"No way," I said.

"Me neither. Today was just gonna be a normal day, yeah..." she whispered.

"I hope I'm helping."

"Are you kidding? You've made my week right here," she said, gasping again. "Turn me around."

Professor Rohdes leaned forward, and I felt the rush of cooler air as my cock came out of her pussy. It was covered in her juices and I couldn't wait to put it back in her. She turned to face me, resting her butt on the desk again and opening her long, slender legs for me. I popped my cock back in her, putting my hands on her knees and spreading her wide.

"Yeah, that's good, deep in... oh fuck me," she said. I pushed my length deep into her, then pulled almost completely out and rammed back in, my hips slamming against her thighs. She leaned back and moaned. As I kept fucking her she lay back on the desk, her face studying mine.

I leaned forward, grinding my pelvis against hers and bending down to kiss her. Her hands grabbed my head as she mashed her lips against mine, her tongue pushing into me as hard as I was pushing into her below, sliding against mine with the force of desperate lust. I was beginning to sweat, as the height of the desk forced me to stand tiptoe to bend over her. She finally let me go and I kept myself just above her, fucking her. It just felt right to look at her face, twitching in reaction to my cock penetrating her, ravishing her needy body.

She reached between us and started unbuttoning her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt. I could feel the rush of pent-up hot air from her body around me as it fell around her, exposing her well toned body. I started to grind harder against her. The soft fabric of her lacy white bra rubbed against my chest, and her large, firm breasts jiggling a bit as my body smacked against hers. She ran her long fingernails down my sides and up my chest, resting her hands on my arms.

"Oh, I haven't been fucked like this since prom night... almost 30 years ago," she said between gasps.

"Ugh me neither," I said. She laughed, a bubbly high laugh that accentuated the wrinkles around her eyes.

WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers
12