Academy Girl Serafina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell apart then and there, eyes clinched as her body trembled, her clitoris, like a second heart, pounded and pulsated and again, she came.

But this time, her second climax brief and brisk as it passed through her rattled body, brought with it a friend. Distracted and eyes dizzy from the pure ecstasy that stunned and left her stuttering her new alphabet ofah, mmhandyes.Serafina opened her mouth to breathe and found herself squeaking instead.

The thick vine flared. The tip growing a leafy cock-like head as it nudged at her virgin hole. With little ceremony, it plunged in. Serafina inhaled, her lungs near to popping as she groaned and gritted at the strange intrusion inside of her. It was only an inch and not even all of the head but the sensation was weird and massive, filling her with its thickness. On pure instinct, she clamped around it, trying to push it back out. The thick vine swiveled inside of her, massaging the tender flesh within. It stung. It hurt her. Her knees jerked, her body attempting to angle away and finding to purchase to escape.

Another inch and Serafina made a noise of pain. Ah, it was too thick and weird and-

The thick vine stilled before receding out out. Serafina made a sigh of relief, thankful for that intrusion to be gone. She was still very much a virgin and wasn't exactly sure how her first time should feel but what was going before didn't seem right.

Those twin vines returned to her clitoris, working her into relaxing. Down in the dirt, the vines tended to her feet. The thick vine remained in front of her hole, and slowly, gently, stroked it with its cock-like head. Another pair of vines went to her slit, feeling like fingers, they entered her. Much smaller than the thick vine, they stretched her and rubbed against her inner walls, finding nerves and spots that had her mouth hanging open. It didn't take long for her pussy to become absolutely brimming with sweet juices, her liquid pleasure dripping and coating the thick vine until it gleamed.

And once more, it took her.

This time, it felt different. Inch by inch, it mounted her. Her hips swayed, not in pain but in wonder. Her earlier pain was gone. Now it was replaced with fullness and anticipation of more. The girth left her breathless as it passed through that tight spot inside of her pussy and further in. How it pressed and invaded her special space, stroking her in a way that no one ever has. More and more went in, coils of it still entering her. Serafina huffed, tongue sliding across her drying lips.

And then it stopped, snug inside of her pussy.

Serafina blinked.

Was that it?

Then behind her, she felt her butt-cheeks be appraised by the vines in the earth. They pushed her hearty cheeks aside and rubbed once more against her pucker, releasing a cold and soothing ooze against it. As they rubbed, her skin became slick and the vines' ministration grew quick and swift. Unlike with her pussy, they stretched her pucker and shot off more of that peculiar ooze inside of her. Serafina didn't know what to make of it. It tingled as it dribbled further within, gooey and gushy. Then another thick vine, a cock-like head brushing against her backside, prodded her asshole. It plowed right in, rutting the cry right out of her.

Impaled in both her holes, Serafina's mouth fell open. She couldn't take any more of this. Uselessly, she squeezed and clinched, unable to force them out or get them to even move. Inside, the vines grew buds and each of these buds stroked her bundles of nerves, enticing her into another orgasm. Serafina grunted, her words, meaningless and broken and lust-filled, as they ran out of her mouth.

The vines around her wrists brought her arms together. The lower vines holding Serafina in place readjusted her position. Those that were wrapped around her thighs and knees lifted her slightly out of the hillside. Her feet still submerged once they were done. Serafina went red and worried she'd never turn back to her natural shade.

Her stuffed pussy and ass was on full-display, presented to the forest and the trail.

Serafina tried to hide her face into her arms, shame souring her momentary peace with all that was happening. Thinking of again of school and those girls and being seen-

Ah, it only made her hot. Let them see her. Let them catch her.

Serafina howled, body bobbing up and down as the thick vine in each of her holes moved, ruthlessly plunging in and out. Her breasts slapped together, forcing even more milk out as she rocked her hips to meet their twin thrusts. Serafina's mind went blank. Her lips making an o-shape as she shouted. Her chunky cheeks jiggled and slapped, filling the air with fleshy noises along with the sound of sex.

In and out, the vines fucked her into trembling silence. Orgasm upon orgasm passing and coming before she could even cry out. Her thighs were stretched even further as their rapid thrusts became slow strokes into her very being. The vines inside growing bigger and bigger in size as her pussy was tamed and conquered. Throwing her head back, Serafina screamed, her belly bulging as the vines inside of her throbbed and twitched.

She came, oh she came, her vision going white and her body becoming like stars as the orgasm drowned her into the next life.

The vines inside of her released, filling her womb and backside with green, sugary-smelling liquid. Serafina slumped forward. Her head limp, her breath thin. The strength in her went out and she was like a doll, moved and rearranged by the vines, the faunaweed. With her breath echoing in her ear and her eyes, blinking out the white light that lingered, she smiled at the state of her stomach.

Her belly was extended from her chest. Round and full with seed and plant nutrients the faunaweed put inside of her. Big as a barrel, her belly jiggled, and her hands were released.

Serafina touched her stomach, patting the seedlings placed within.

From what she knew from the academy, faunaweed were distant relatives of Cattalia. The term given to bovina and other creatures like herself that were allowed to live in human-claimed lands. The faunaweed probably sought her as a host body, using her as a pseudo-fauna to give birth to 'proper fauna' for the one that has been harvested.

Luckily for her, faunaweed were more plant-like than they were Cattalia. She would be out here for a day or so, her womb an incubator for the seeds to come. Then be free to go.

And well, she certainly didn't mind the arrangement.

The flowers milking her breasts withdrew, giving a pleasant squeeze to her relieved and empty mounds before they went. Her vines brought her back to the hillside, comfortably settling her backside and hips into the soil.

Upon her head and mane, tiny blossoms of lavender and white, bloomed.

A crown of flowers for the mother of fauna.

12