Academy Pursuits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gods, yes!"

Taylor sucked her nipple with the same effort he showed her clit, the nipple quickly hardened in his mouth. Yucera bucked beneath him, from a combination of his sucking and his penis spearing her pussy.

"Yes, yes. Keep doing that, URGH!"

Yucera moaned beneath him, her hands around his head keeping him in place. Taylor didn't mind, this felt amazing. However, his own orgasm was building, he could feel it. Taylor maneuvered the nipple in his mouth, catching it between his teeth. He bit into the nipple a little, then he let off the pressure. Her nails dug into his skull, which likely meant what he was doing was good.

As his orgasm approached Taylor bit down on her nipple again, this time placing more pressure on the nipple.

"AH GODS, FUCK YES I'M CUMMING!"

Taylor held on, her hips bucking up to meet his own thrusts, it took a few more moments before his own orgasm reached him and he was cumming inside pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his cock as her own orgasm tore through, he ground his teeth, inadvertently biting harder on her nipple.

"FUCK, YES!"

Taylor thrust a few more times before stopping, collapsing on top of Yucera and starting to plant kisses on her neck. That had been the best fuck of his life, he felt so satisfied and complete. Yucera's own movements had stopped, however her legs were still locked in place around his hips.

He hadn't fucked anyone in a long time, even then no one as hot as Yucera. It had been fantastic, beyond even his wildest dreams.

"You are so beautiful,"Taylor said. He couldn't help but gush, he had accomplished a dream of almost every high school kid to fuck a hot teacher.

"That was incredible, and you're still hard."Yucera said, the black woman hugging him tighter."Care for round two?"

"Definitely,"Taylor said. He pushed him up, gazing down at Yucera for a moment. She was beautiful, her dark skin was matted with sweat. Her breasts were incredible, her black hair had fallen over her face giving off the 'just fucked' look. He pushed himself to his feet, feeling the cold air hitting his cock as it left the warm confines of her pussy."Let's do doggy, I want to see that perfect arse."

"With pleasure,"Yucera purred, maneuvering herself around to her hands and knees.

Taylor stepped up behind her, placing a hand on each of her dark arse cheeks and squeezing. Her cheeks were firm, her whole body was exquisite, from her breasts to her face and now her arse. Her arse hole looked very tempting, however he doubted Yucera would want her arse fucked the first time with a new person. He lined his cock up with her pussy and then thrust inside.

"Oh god, yeah feels good!"

Taylor could only agree, her pussy felt amazing. His whole cock disappeared inside her pussy, he held it there for a moment, fully sheathed by her pussy. The pressure her pussy placed on his cock felt amazing, different to the before. As if now her muscles had more power behind them, either way it lead to an amazing experience. It was mesmerizing watching her pussy lips slid along the shaft of his cock as he pulled out, he waited a moment and then thrust back inside.

"Shit yes, ugh god!"

Taylor listened to her moaning, he gripped her hips and started to pound her pussy. The feeling was intense, the whole experience beyond his wildest imagination. He honestly hadn't expecting coming into school today and fuck a teacher, he wouldn't forget this experience for a long time.

He reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her purple hair, using it he pulled her head backwards slightly. He could just make out her tightly shut eyes, while her mouth was open wide as she continued to moan. All in all the sight was magnificent, he had well and truly fucked this woman. But then again that was why he was here, he wanted to give her a good time after what had happened to her. It didn't matter if he was getting off on it as well, he hoped they could continue this in the future.

"You feel so amazing,"Taylor said. He gritted his own teeth, feeling a few beats of sweat roll down his forehead, it was so intense. He had only just cummed a few minutes before, but already he was feeling the buzz again. If he cummed twice inside her within a half hour period then that was an accomplishment, that this woman would want that as well was an icing on the cake.

"So do you, I am on fire. Keep doing that, just a little bit more."

Taylor smiled and then focused on pounding her, she moaned over the next few minutes. Saying similar things, and then her toned turned more raw. The volume of her moaned increased, her hip started to slam back against him each time he thrust. The room was filled with the sound of their hips smacking against each other, his pistoning in and out of her pussy.

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack.

"FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING!" Yucera screamed, her arms losing their strength and as her body collapsed onto the bench.

Taylor held onto her hips, at one point almost losing his grip. But the actions were enough for him, he gritted his teeth as he cummed inside her again. He thrust inside her a few more times, before the sensations on his cock became to intense and all he could do was hold himself inside her as they climaxed together.

"Ah, yes."Taylor moaned, closing his eyes. He reopened them a moment later when he felt her hips shake, finding Yucera gazing back up at him with a smile.

"You are definitely a keeper, that was fantastic."

"I think I definitely need to come back here again and make you forget about your worries."Taylor said, gazing at her toned arse and then along the spine of her back to her face. She definitely was a beautiful creature, he really needed to fuck her again.

"I really wouldn't mind that, maybe make it a regular thing as I do need to work out a lot of stress."Yucera said, wiggling her hips again."Your hard still, ready to go again and this time with me on top?"

"Yes, let's do it."

*****

All characters are at least 18 years of age.

12