Accept the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel explained, the water came from a spring on a rock shelf about six feet up the cliff side and returned to the aquifer on this end. It reminded me of an over sized bathtub, I just needed to find the plug. Her father warned her there was a huge rattlesnake nest on the shelf, so she never went near it. We finished the ride around the ranch in time for lunch.

While she prepared lunch, I returned the horses to the barn, removed the gear, and gave them fresh food and water. Rachel walked in as I closed the last stall, and looked at my handiwork. "Not too bad for someone that never handled horses before, but after lunch they will need to be rubbed down and brushed too."

We walked back and ate the sandwiches. She told me some of the things that needed work, but I should rest today as it would start tomorrow. After lunch I returned to the barn, found an old towel and proceeded to wipe off the horses. I turned around and Rachel was watching from the doorway. "Don't forget to rub up and down her legs. She likes it when you rub with long gentle strokes up and down the entire leg." "Like this?" I asked, as I rubbed the pinto's leg firmly from top to bottom then gently back up. "Mmmmmmm yes, just like that." Then she started blushing, and practically ran back to the house.

After finishing with the horses, I walked back over to that crack marveling that I couldn't see it until I was on top of it. I could imagine a tribe of Indians hiding in wait to ambush a cavalry troop.

Chuckling as I looked around and started moving rocks to see if I could dam up the water inside the crack. It would make a great swimming hole in the summer. The water slowly started to collect as I filled in holes with dirt and more rocks. This is going to take forever I thought, so I decided to check out the other end. The water trickled over the end of a rock shelf about a foot above my head, so I couldn't see the top. I hoped the rattlesnakes were still in hibernation, as I climbed up.

The shelf was four or five feet across, and the spring flowed from under a bunch of rocks that looked like they were deliberately placed. I moved the small rocks and the water started flowing stronger, now it resembled a small creek. The one large boulder was too big for me to move, but I figured I could return and move it with a lever. Climbing back down was a little trickier as the rocks were starting to get wet, but I made it without incident.

Now there was a small waterfall where before there was just a dribble. The water had started to pool by the time I walked back to my little dam . It looked very promising, but I knew I had a lot of work to do before it would be deep enough to use.

I returned to the house just as Rachel was about to hit the triangle. She looked at me and started laughing, " I told you the work starts tomorrow". I looked down at myself, my dust covered clothes had streaks from sweat running everywhere. I looked like some sort of weird abstract painting.

Then I thought all I needed was some flies to circle around me to make myself into a Charles Schultz character, and I started laughing at myself. "Just call me Pigpen". "Well, you are not going to sit at my table looking like that, go hit the shower!"

Back in the shower, I wondered if she would walk in again. The thought started getting me excited. When I heard the door open, and I started hoping she would join me. I could see her outline as she stood motionless in front of the curtain for a moment or two. Then she bent down, stood up, turned around and left. I peeked out, my clothes were gone, and there were two towels on the sink, but no robe. I dried off and wrapped myself in one towel and wondered why she thought I would need two.

I walked out as she walked by carrying a plate piled high with beef, potatoes and veggies for me. She wanted to know what I was doing to get so dirty when I was supposed to be relaxing. So I told her I was just amusing myself at let it go at that.

We made small talk about the weather, the ranch, our families and stuff during dinner. I carried my plate into the kitchen and started filling up the sink. She walked up behind me, and brushed up against my hip. Only a quick grab on my count kept my towel in place, and I hurriedly retied the towel.

I wondered if she did that on purpose. I started getting excited all over again, so I stood closer to the sink to hide my erection. When she came back in with more dishes for the sink, she reached across in front of me to put them in the soapy water.

I was sure she saw the towel rise in front of me, when she blushed and hurried from the room. I didn't know how long I was going to be able to stand this tension, but something had to give. That night it did, and many more nights to follow, I relieved myself, something I hadn't done since high school.

Every morning, Rachel had a list of chores for me to do. It seemed never ending, but she worked beside me making the work easier and even a little enjoyable, especially on those days she didn't wear a bra. I worked my butt off every day, and secretly built my dam higher and stronger.

The swimming hole was attracting more wild animals. The problem was, they damaged the dam climbing over it to get the water. In the barn, I found a few pieces if pipe and two elbows. I connected the pipes and elbows into a Z shape, buried it into the dam, so it would drain the overflow into a a smaller dammed area. I hoped the animals would get their water from the smaller area and leave my swimming hole alone.

After a couple of days, the smaller trough was filled, and the animals seemed to pass the word around. Soon we had coyotes, and big horn sheep to watch in addition to the horses and deer. Fortunately, most of them drank from the smaller pool so it was worth the effort. My swimming hole was getting deeper and the temperature was rose steadily. I looked forward to my first dip.

It was a Friday afternoon, when I finished my chores early and headed over past the corral. I stripped down and jumped in, skinny dipping never felt so good. The water was chest deep, crystal clear and cold. After cooling off, I got dressed and went back to the bunk house. Rachel looked at me funny as I went into my cabin to change into clean clothes.

Friday night had become what we referred to as our date night. It wasn't really a date, but we would go into town, eat at a restaurant, go to a movie, then return to the ranch after shopping. She would dress nicely, do up her hair, and put on her make up every time we went out. I was sure she got prettier and prettier every day.

I realized I was falling in love with her, but she was my boss, and my work ethic stopped me in my tracks. It got to the point where I couldn't take my eyes off her even though she was so much older than me. Several times she caught my eyes drifting down into her ample cleavage, but mostly I looked deep into her eyes. I loved the ranch, adored her, and was afraid I would lose everything if she found out how I felt.

During dinner that night, she told me we were going to return to town the next day to pick up the supplies needed to fix the roof of the house. There were several leaks I didn't know about, so her plan was to replace the whole roof starting bright and early Monday morning.

Monday morning there were no clouds, the sun was bright, and it was already warm at breakfast time. Immediately after eating, I climbed up to the roof to remove the old shingles and tar paper. The plywood roof itself had to be removed as well. Rachel had climbed up and was removing the nails from the old boards, while I carried up the new ones. The boards were removed and replaced one at a time, in case it rained, or we couldn't finish.

By noon, it was getting really hot on that roof, I looked over and Rachel was sweating bullets. I made a few more trips up and down the ladder. I looked over at her and she was swaying back and forth. I rushed over to grab her just as she started to topple over.

She was unconscious, her breathing was irregular, her skin was hot and she wasn't sweating anymore, very bad signs. I knew she was having a problem with the heat and I had only minutes to get her cooled down before there would be permanent damage.

I threw her over my shoulder and carried her down the ladder to the shower. I turned the water on warm, so it wouldn't be a shock to her system, and removed all of her clothes except her bra and panties. I didn't want her to think I took advantage of the situation, tempting as it was. I carried her back into the shower, sat her against the wall and turned the shower head towards her.

The wetter her clothes got, the more transparent they became, displaying a magnificent set of breasts with large erect nipples and a smoothly shaved pussy. I turned the water to cold to cool both of us off, as I was starting to over heat in a different manner. After a few minutes, I carried her to the bed, stretched her out across the top and turned her fan to blow across her.

I went into the kitchen, found the fixings and started a pot of chicken soup. I checked on her and saw she was sleeping, her breathing deep and regular, so I went back to work on the roof. I finished putting up the new plywood and unrolled the first strip of tar paper when I heard movement below. I climbed down and found her leaning against the doorjamb of her bedroom, wrapped in a blanket. She looked at me with an accusing stare, asked me what happened and where the hell were her clothes.

I calmly explained she almost had a heat stroke, and passed out. I then explained about the shower, and showed her the chicken soup on the stove. She went back inside and I returned to the roof. I finished about dinner time, and went back in hoping she had calmed down. Fortunately for me, she was feeling much better. I told her to sit at the table and leave everything to me.

While the noodles cooked, I made some cheesy garlic bread. When the noodles finished, I put the soup into bowls, added the noodles, placed the bread on plates and carried it out the table. She looked at the meal, looked up at me, and dipped the spoon into the broth. She tasted just the tip of the spoon, looked up at me in surprise, then took a spoonful before saying anything. "Wow Jeff, I didn't know you could cook. This is delicious. If the bread is as tasty as the soup, we are going to start sharing the cooking." I laughed and reached for the plate of bread, "In that case I need to go add soap to the cheese topping." She laughed and grabbed the plate from my hand. After eating an entire piece in three bites , she looked at me, and smiled, "Its settled, you cook dinner at least twice a week".

She still felt a little weak the next morning, so I made breakfast for both of us, vegetable omelets, and hash browns with bacon bits. Rachel ate every morsel and practically licked up the residue on the plate. She went back to lay down with a contented smile while I cleaned up the kitchen. I then went out to the barn for my daily ritual of caring for the horses, and shoveling out the stalls, adding to the mountain in the back. It was still stifling hot. So after checking on Rachel, I planned a little trip to my swimming hole.

Since she was asleep, I headed over to the swimming hole, stripped and jumped in. It felt so good, until I heard a noise. Rachel was standing there, holding my clothes, looking at me. "When did you do this?" I explained I worked on it for a couple of months and just let it fill up. With a sly smile she asked "Is this your preventative for heat stroke?".

Before I could answer, she stripped off her clothes, jumped in and swam over to me. Then she reached down, found my erection, rubbed it a couple of times, before moving away. "I see cooking isn't your only talent." She started to float on her back, her magnificent breasts pointing skyward, her hard nipples leading the way , her legs opening and closing, exposing then hiding her smooth pink pussy as she slowly moved around.

I couldn't take it anymore. As she opened her legs, I slid in between them, and grabbed her ass. All I heard her say was "Its about time!", as I started to kiss, lick and suck her inner thighs. I moved slowly towards the center of her being, until finally long slow licks up her lips.

She wrapped her legs around my head, as she continued floating and moaning softly. Zeroing in on her love button, I started writing letters with my tongue. Her clit grew and grew to the biggest I had ever heard of. It was like a tiny cock, with a head and shaft, so I treated it like one. I alternated sucking it in and out between my lips.

Her hips started to buck, and she had a harder time remaining afloat. I moved my hands further up her back to help support her, as she squeezed my ears with her thighs and rubbed my nose with her mound. I slid my tongue deep into her and was greeted with squeals of delight and a rush of deliciously flavored essence. I continued my efforts until I felt the grip on my head start to relax, and her breathing began to slow.

She slid her legs down off my shoulders, looked into my eyes, kissed me long and deep, and said she had been waiting for that since the first day we met. Wrapping her legs around my waist she guided me into her pussy. Deeper and deeper I went. Moaning her approval as inch by inch I worked my way inside.

Bracing my legs, while tilting my hips to get the right angle kept me occupied to maintain my balance. Rachel on the other hand concentrated on her rhythm. Rocking back and forth, rubbing me against her g spot and clit at the same time. I could feel her intensity growing as she got tighter and tighter. Progressively louder and shorter her moans began to sound more like whinnies.

Her legs squeezed my hips as hard as her pussy gripped my erection. Bucking faster and faster, she started cumming. I could feel her pulsating pussy getting even wetter. If I thought her first climax was impressive, this one was absolutely over the top. I could feel her squirting, streaming against my pelvis as she pounded her hips into me harder and faster. Then her entire body spasm-ed into bands of steel, and she stopped breathing. After about a minute she opened her eyes and started breathing again. Her ragged breath slowed as her orgasm subsided and her grip on my neck and hips eased. She climbed down off me, and realized I still had not climaxed.

She grabbed my hand, and led me back to our clothes where she bent down, put on her boots, and handed mine to me. We walked back to the house holding each other, wearing nothing but boots. As we reached the house, I scooped her up into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and nuzzled into my shoulder.

I laid her down on her bed, and started kissing her. Lips, ears, neck, breasts, and rock hard nipples in slow progression were kissed, nibbled, and sucked. Her moans of pleasure filled my ears and spurred me on to do more. Suddenly she grabbed my ears and pushed my head away, saying "Now its my turn", as she rolled me over onto my back. "The next one better last a long time" she shouted over her shoulder as she left the room.

Rachel returned a moment later with an ice cube, which she began rubbing around my nipples. My nipples got hard enough to cut glass. She warmed them up by sucking, nibbling and stretching them with her teeth. She proceeded to move down my chest, and that ice cube disappeared into her mouth.

I felt those cold lips move against my shaft as it got harder and longer. Then she added her tongue, swirling round and round the head forcing me to arch my back so I wouldn't choke her. Then she started bobbing her head up and down, using her hands in the opposite direction. Oh my god, what a sensation, it was sweet torture. It was as if I breathed through my erection, as she sucked my breath away.

Sensing I was near the end, she started to suck harder and bob faster. My dick throbbed in time with my heart beat as it pulsated against her tongue. I lasted less than five minutes as I exploded to fill her mouth with my first blast, covering her face, and breasts with the next bursts. When I stopped cumming she produced a cloth from somewhere and cleaned us both, while I laid back to catch my breath.

She crawled up, put her head on my chest, while she still gripped my waning erection. I woke up a little later when she started stimulating me. It didn't take her long to get me hard again, then with a sly smile she straddled me. She slid me inside her, looked me straight in the eye and said "Remember, like sex in a rocking chair." It didn't take me long to realize why women loved cowboys, guys love cowgirls, and why women always smile when riding a horse.

We rocked back and forth, the friction and angle together prolonged the sensation. I grabbed her ass and matched her stroke for stroke as her full luscious breasts bobbed in front of me urging me on. She started cumming, each orgasm stronger than the last. Squeezing me with every contraction, kept me from finishing, thank God for Kegels. We moved from one position to another, our pleasure rose with each change until it was finally my turn and I let loose deep inside her. Afterward, Rachel swore she felt me up to her ribs, and my spurts up to her throat.

We fell asleep holding each other, and woke up the next morning in the same position. She looked at me, told me to move my stuff to the house while she made breakfast. For the next thirty some odd years, we lived, worked, swam and slept side by side. Every evening we watched the wild animals parade down the trails toward our swimming hole with the sunset as a background. I proposed several times, and each time she turned me down saying she wasn't ready. I had no idea what she was waiting for.

One day when she told me she was running into town for a few errands, but needed some chores done, so I stayed behind and worked. She returned just as it was getting dark, told me she had a stomachache, and wanted to lay down. I made a light dinner, but she didn't want anything.

Over the next few months, she started hurting so much, that any extra pressure on the belly caused her excruciating pain. Then one night she looked at me and said "I want to make love". I told her I didn't want to hurt her, it wasn't worth it to me to see her in pain.

She was determined, got up on her knees and straddled my face. I certainly wasn't going to look a gift pussy in the mouth, or was I. I grabbed her ass, and pulled her closer teasing her clit with my nose then my lips and tongue.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran my tongue up and down its length. I curled my tongue around it then started fluttering my tongue at the same time. She began to rock her hips while she ground her pussy into my face. Her moans got louder, her breath ragged, as she grabbed my ears and pulled me harder into her. She nearly drowned me as she came and filled my mouth faster than I could swallow.

Rachel barely paused to catch her breath as she slid down my body until I could feel her wetness on the the tip of my cock. She slowly pushed me inside then sat up and we were back in the rocking chair for the next couple of hours. We climaxed together several times until we collapsed back onto the bed and passed out holding each other as we had done so many times before.

I woke up about three in the morning, her skin was white and cold, her face frozen with a smile on her lips, she was gone. It was then I knew, that she knew her time with me was over, and she wanted to feel our love for one last time. I cried until I had no more tears left, holding her close, rubbing her hair, wishing it was me.

I gently bathed her right there in the bed, I wanted her to look her best. My tears were rinsing the soap suds almost as fast as I wiped them off. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop. It took me two hours before I was able to dry her off. I dressed her in her favorite blue outfit, then called the sheriff. I sat down and held her the way I woke up to her, tears streaming down my face and waited for the officials to arrive.