Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bed started to squeak from the pounding Sly was giving my ass. He had placed his hands on the back of my knees, pressing them into my chest, shifting my ass so his stroke hit from a slightly different angle. The change felt amazing! I could feel my nuts tightening up. 'Shit I'm about to cum again!' I thought. It would be the first time I had ever had an orgasm without being touched.

My second orgasm of the night felt even more powerful then the first. The first shot hit my nose, dribbling into my mouth. Sly grabbed my cock like it was an arcade joystick. The next few shots hit his chest, and then drooled down onto his hand. My prostate was screaming from the stimulation, I was shivering all over as my orgasm was slowing down. My ass had been squeezing his cock with every wave, but as I started to come down, he started pumping his seed deep into me.

We had both been moaning and swearing rather loudly. Sly collapsed on my chest, his head resting against my neck. We were both breathing hard and sweating all over each other.

The next thing I remember is waking later that morning with Sly draped across me, now laying on my right side, his head on my chest now. He was quietly snoring. He was so cute!

I just laid there for about an hour, thinking over this morning's revelation. I couldn't believe I had never seen it before. I had been so blind. I even realized that there were a few other guys at school that I found personally attractive for one reason or another. My mind had been so closed. Now, it felt as though a weight had been lifted off...

I have considered myself bisexual ever since, and still a monogamous person. I did break things off with Janice the next day. She was a bit upset at first, because of the suddenness, but we talked a long time about it, and agreed that we were just fooling ourselves and that we should get out there and find that right person for each other. She was still one of my best friends for a long while, until I lost contact with her a few years later after college.

Me and Sly were together.... and that's all I really cared about.

__________________________________________________

End

12