Accepted Ch. 03

Story Info
Sasha checks-in for Orientation and has a wild first night.
6.2k words
4.71
33.7k
52

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustThots
JustThots
142 Followers

This is Chapter 3 of Accepted, a continuing story about Sasha Milovic. If you have not read the previous chapters, please check it out before diving in!

I had originally written the first three chapters before deciding to submit them, so please be patient as I work on future ones. After seeing how long (or short!) the first two ended up being when published, and a few of your comments, I decided to come back and rewrite Chapter 3, adding more scenes that I had originally removed previously since I thought it was too long. I hope you enjoy! Thanks!

***

"Hi, welcome to Cal Sci!"

I stared blankly at this bubbly, Asian-American girl. She was short, tanned, and seemed so full of energy.

"Hi," I said sheepishly, despite being about half a foot taller than her. "I'm Sasha. Sasha Milovic."

"Sasha... Sasha..." she repeated, scrolling through a document on her laptop. "Ah, here we are!" She turned to a binder from behind the desk and grabbed a name tag, a bright blue and yellow folder, and a baggie full of pens, pencils and other school supplies.

"Here's your name tag. Make sure to wear it for orientation week! And you'll be at the Sand Point dorms this week. All comp sci students are there so you can get to know your fellow classmates!"

"Thanks," I managed, pinning the name tag above my uncontrollably perky chest. At eye-level, the girl could barely help but stare at anything other than my rock hard nipples.

"Uhh," she mumbled, blushing and quickly averting her eyes away towards campus. "Sorry, your dorm is right that a way. Check in there, set your stuff down, and have fun this week." She briefly looked back up at my chest before snapping her neck back towards her computer screen. "Welcome, again!"

Trying not to cause her to feel any more awkward than she already did, I grabbed my swag and stuffed it into my luggage before trotting off down the sidewalk. That girl was pretty cute, but it was a bit jarring to realize that she was intimidated by me as a woman. The way she looked at me and immediately acted as if she was embarrassed was something I had never experienced before. She didn't see me as a potential date at all. I wasn't sure how to take it.

I looked down past my cleavage as my heels clacked down the sidewalk. Whether I liked it or not, I was a pretty convincing woman, but all these social roadblocks I hadn't thought of were beginning to creep into my thoughts. Guys staring at me at the airport, girls that think I'm flaunting my huge chest, and others being too intimidated to even talk to me? I absolutely loved these silicone tits when I was jacking off in the bathroom, but now it was verging on embarrassing. I'm sure with a proper bra they would look better.

My mind wandered as I continued through the dorms. Putting aside my internal crisis for a moment, I tried to take in the campus. It was beautiful. California Science and Technology Institute was situated right near the coast in a small community outside of Long Beach. The buildings had a uniformed "Silicon Valley" type look, with grey metal and glass taking up much of the architecture. Instead of concrete, the paths were paved with a light brown and gritty stone, giving off the impression of walking along the beach; a fitting image, as the ocean peaked out form behind the various glass buildings. With under ten thousand students, it was a small, but highly respected university. And, as I was finding out, it was even more amazing in person.

I stopped in front of the dorm. For how beautiful the other buildings were, it seemed as if the student housing was designed purposefully to not be confused with class halls or other campus facilities. Instead of the metal and glass paneling, the dorms were boxy, white stone structures that stood in stark contrast to the rest of the school. Still, I could barely contain my excitement as I walked through the front doors. Who cares if the dorms are a bit old? I'm here! I made it!

As I entered I once again had to introduce myself to a girl behind a computer.

"Hi, I'm Sasha. I was told I'd be in Sand Point for the week?"

"Welcome!" shouted the equally bubbly girl, "I'm Trish! Nice to meet you Sasha!" Scanning her computer, she pulled out a small envelope and handed it to me. "You'll be in room 204 with Alex. She checked in about an hour ago, so feel free to head upstairs, drop your stuff, and then come down to the break room where we'll be starting introductions soon!"

I grabbed the envelope, opening it up to find a key with a keycard attached to it.

"The keycard gets you into the building, and the key is for your room. Make sure to lock it when you leave. This isn't a hotel, so it only locks when you do!"

I smiled and turned off towards the stairs, preparing myself to meet my roommate.

Focus... You got this. Just act like you've been doing all day. No problem!

As I walked through the hallway I passed a few rooms with open doors. Most were empty, but one or two had shown various stages of unpacking: suitcases strewn about, corkboards leaning against closets, and even one room with a mini fridge just sitting by itself in the middle of the floor.

"204..." I said to myself, approaching the door. I quickly tried the handle, but it was locked. Alex had probably tossed her stuff inside and then gone down to the break room already. I pulled out the keys and turned the knob, opening the door with a slight creak.

"Ah!" shrieked from behind the door, "Hello?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! Alex? I'm Sasha, your roommate?" I said, not opening the door any further.

"Hey! Sorry about that," Alex said, popping her head out into the hallway. "I was just changing. Come in!"

Hesitating, I slowly pushed the door open and entered the room. Alex was nearly as tall as I was, but much more tanned than I think I could ever be. Her blonde, curly hair fell to about her shoulder, and her light blue eyes seemed to pierce right through me. But what shocked me most was that she was standing in front of me in just her underwear.

"Oh," I said, startled, realizing that she was basically naked, "I didn't realize you weren't ready yet."

"No worries! Just wanted to get into something more comfortable," she said nonchalantly, turning around to her suitcase. Her light blue thong stood out in stark contrast between her perfectly round and tanned ass.

"I was actually thinking of putting on some jeans, but now I don't want to copy you!"

"That's okay!" I said, unsure of how to respond. I tried to lay my suitcase out onto the unclaimed bed but could barely keep myself from staring at Alex's ass. "I thought California was supposed to be hot. It's actually perfect jeans weather.

"Yeah," Alex replied, picking up a pair of black jean shorts and turning around. "It's because we're so close to the beach. Nice and sunny, but it can get pretty cool temperature-wise."

I stared at Alex as she put on her shorts. She had a matching turquoise bra that was doing it's best to hold up her beautifully full breasts. The lace did just enough to cover them, but I could still make out the faint outline of her pink nipples. She looked slightly smaller than what my breast forms were, but not by much. The natural bounce and jiggle as she buttoned up was mesmerizing. I could feel my dick twitch, attempting to come loose from my own thong. Shaking myself away, I turned back to my suitcase.

"I should probably keep my jeans on then," I said, trying to will my cock from getting harder.

"Well, I was just about to head down to the first floor. Do you want to unpack?"

A brief image flashed through my head of myself bending Alex over her bed and fucking her from behind. If I stayed here, surrounded by this beautiful girl's thongs I don't think I could help myself but masturbate. I can't get caught on day one.

"Uh, no. I can go down on—uhh, with you," I replied, cursing my Freudian slip and pushing the thoughts out of my head. Thankfully, she seemed not to notice and we briefly talked as I followed her out the room and down to the first floor. Apparently we were both into volleyball, which is why we had been paired together for orientation week. I let the conversation stick to sports in an attempt to keep my mind, and eyes, from wandering back down to her perfect ass. We made our way to a shared kitchen and lounge area where the majority of our fellow dorm mates had already started congregating.

"Hello everyone!" a voice shouted from the middle of the room. "Can we please form a circle around the outside of the room?"

Alex and I shifted towards the entrance, quietly wrapping up our volleyball exploits while the twenty or so others lined up against the wall.

"Welcome to Sand Point!" the same voice cried out again. This time we were able to see the source: a tall, fit, black girl with the brightest smile on her face. She was sporting a light blue shirt and white shorts, the school's colors.

"I'm Mandy, your Orientation Week advisor! We have a lot of fun activities planned so that you can wrap your head around the school, campus, and of course, your new friends!" She was incredibly peppy despite the blank looks we returned to her. As Mandy continued on with her welcome speech, I looked around the circle. We had a good mix of guys and girls, all different shapes and sizes. To be honest, I think I would have been the most average looking one here if I hadn't have become "Sasha." My eyes continued over the crowd until a short, beautiful Asian girl caused me to do a double take.

She had jet black hair that was cut short, not unlike my own. She was tan, but her yellow skin tone created an amazingly exotic look. But what really struck me was her breasts. She could not have been a hair over five feet tall, but her tits were larger than my own.

"And you?" Mandy's voice rang out again, shaking me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry?" I replied, clearly lost. A few of the guys laughed as they looked me up and down. I could already sense their judgement of me as a dumb bimbo. Hell, I would have thought the same.

"What's your name and where are you from?"

"Oh," I said quickly, as more snickers broke out, "I'm Sasha and I'm from Iowa. I love volleyball and I'm looking forward to playing here out on the beach." Mandy welcomed me once more and moved on to Alex. As she introduced herself, I noticed that quite a few of the guys had kept staring at me, eyeing me from head to toe. Whereas before I felt embarrassed for coming off as a bimbo, now I was worried that they would notice I was just dressed in drag.

"I'm Lucy," the short, Asian bombshell yelled out. "I'm from San Fran, and I'm a proud Asian-American lesbian woman!" She threw a quick fist into the air, trying to emphasize her excitement while a few Woo's rang out from the circle. It took a second to click, but I suddenly realized that if Lucy was a lesbian, then I could actually have a shot at hooking up with her! I had no idea how that would work, but my mind couldn't break free from picturing those enormous tits.

After a few more introductions and ice breakers, we finally broke for the afternoon. Alex and I had made friends with a few of the other girls. Taylor, a nice, plain looking yet attractive brunette from LA, invited us to a house party nearby. We exchanged numbers, then headed back to the room to get ready.

"So there are some cute guys here," Alex shouted from within her closet. "I wouldn't mind getting to know them a bit more tonight..." she trailed off, laughing to herself. "Which one of these should I wear?" Alex said as she walked out from behind her closet doors. She had two different skin-tight dresses held up, but I was once again speechless by the fact that she had taken off her bra in order to try on her clothes. Her tan-lined skin gave way to her large, pale breasts with beautifully light pink nipples. They jiggled against each other as she flung around the two dresses on either side of her body.

"Uhh," I stammered, my eyes transfixed on her perfect tits.

"I'm thinking yellow?" She recommended to herself, oblivious to my staring.

"Yeah," I said trying to recover. "Those straps will look amazing on you." Smiling, she turned back towards her closet as she put on the dress. I could feel my erection press up against my ass, tucked away but attempting to break free.

"Hey," I said, snapping out of my thoughts. "This is kind of embarrassing, but I completely spaced out and somehow forgot all my bras. Can I borrow one? I know that's weird—"

"No problem," Alex said, laughing from behind the closet. "I think we're about the same size. Here you go!" She tossed me a pink-laced bra which I grabbed in mid-air. She might be willing to openly flaunt her chest, but I wasn't sure these things would pass as real yet. I slowly and deliberately changed behind the cover of my closet, quickly jumping into my new outfit for the night. The bra was tight, but did it's job. Thankfully, my silicone nipples were no longer the star of the show, and I had a much more reasonable chest. I stepped out, dressed in a tight, red v-neck top and a black leather skirt with black pumps. It pushed me over the six-foot mark, but I accepted the fact that I was going to be tall no matter what I was wearing.

"You look hot, girl!" Alex said, peaking out as she continued to change.

I touched up my own makeup and flopped down on the bed, waiting for Alex to finish getting ready and ensuring I couldn't pop an erection in the meantime. She squeezed herself into the tight, yellow dress. The bright material stood out against her tanned skin, working much better than I would have originally thought. She paired it with a blue set of heels, accentuating her colorful pallet. As she twirled in front of her mirror to check herself out, I couldn't help but stare at her ass, faintly making out the thong straps framing her cheeks. She must swim in a thong bathing suit, because the only tan lines I could see where on her chest. Her ass was as dark as she was.

"Alright, let's head out!" She shouted again, pulling up her phone and texting Taylor that we were ready. We met up with her in the hallway and complemented each other's outfits. Taylor was also wearing a skirt, a white one, with a print sleeveless top. It was very stylish and seemed a touch classier than what we showed up in.

Taylor and the three of us walked through the dimly lit campus. Taylor and Alex continued their earlier gossip on dorm guys and the potential upperclassmen hook ups. We soon arrived at the small, one-story house in the suburb right off campus. It had a small set of brick stairs out front, requiring you to walk through the deck before entering the front door. Taylor led the way, opening the door without knocking.

The house party was fairly small, maybe 15-20 people, a mix of people from our dorm and upperclassmen Taylor knew. For the first couple hours the three of us stuck close together, taking shots, playing a few drinking games, and getting to meet everyone. Without realizing it, I had already started to feel tipsy. With my head spinning, I had been convinced into a game of beer pong, with Alex and I being pried apart and put on separate teams. I was with Steve, a tall, brown-haired upperclassman that had a build that would have intimidated me had I been a guy. He had broad shoulders and biceps that dwarfed mine. Alex had paired up with Jeff, a dirty-blonde-haired freshman from our dorm. He seemed athletic, but had a relatively normal physique.

"So," Steve started as he tossed the ping pong ball towards the other end of the table, "how are you liking California?" I sensed his eyes drop down quickly to my cleavage. A mixture of embarrassment and excitement flowed over me. This guy is actually attracted to me? I must be doing something right.

As we played, I could tell that Steve was into me. I'm not sure if it was the drinking, but I played along with it, laughing at his jokes and allowing him to touch my waist. With one cup left, he came up behind me and held my hips with both hands, leaning down and whispering into my ear.

"No pressure," he said. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending a shiver down my back. "But don't fuck it up." Laughing, he pulled away and gave me a quick smack on the ass.

"Hey!" I yelled back, swatting at his hand, laughing uncontrollably as the drinks had obviously taken over. I smiled, and tossed the ball, landing it smack dab in the middle of the cup.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, shooting my hands up in the air. "I did it!" I turned to Steve, giving him a high five. He returned the favor and wrapped his arms around me for a hug. I went with it, turning my body and making it into a side-hug, confused as to whether I should enjoy this or not. I had hugged Sam before as a "bro hug, high-five" type thing, but this was different. I felt Steve's hands run over the top of my ass as he let go. I enjoyed the attention, but I'd be lying if I said it felt normal. He was a guy, and I hadn't ever had thoughts of being gay. For now, I convinced myself it was simply a compliment to the work Sarah and I had done over the past couple weeks. I would play along with it to fit in. Fucking up on day one would be horrible.

"Again?" He said, eyeing me over once more. My mind was racing. I wasn't sure if I could go through with it if he tried anything else. As I opened my mouth to answer, Alex swooped in from the other side of the table and saved me.

"Let's go dancing!"

I happily accepted, mouthing Sorry to Steve as I was dragged over the middle of the living room. My mind was swimming as I felt the full weight of the alcohol I had consumed this evening. Alex took a position behind me, grinding her body up against me, pressing her large breasts into my back, and pushing her hips into my ass. I rocked my head back, reaching my arms back behind me and sliding them up and down her waist as I moved in rhythm with her. I had only danced like this a few times in the past, but never on this side of things. Feeling her soft body push up against me was driving me wild, and I could feel my cock strain, hidden behind the fabric of both my thong and the skirt.

As I closed my eyes, I felt another pair of hands land on my hips, only to find that Taylor had joined us. I smiled and rocked my head back again, reaching my hands out to her to bring her closer. We slid down each other, my hands moving up and down her body, resting on her ass. I gave it a quick squeeze and pushed back into Alex. The heat of our bodies and breath combined, creating an incredibly sensual, sweaty threesome out on the dance floor. I twitched again, this time feeling a slight tent form beneath my skirt as the song ended. We pulled of each other slightly, and I mouthed to them that I needed to get a drink.

Walking off my throbbing erection, I could see my entourage become increasingly interested in two of the guys they had met in the mere seconds I was gone. Alex had disappeared to the other side of the room to dance, while Taylor had apparently wandered off and taken my place as Steve's side piece at beer pong. Scanning the room, I noticed that small, stunning Asian girl from orientation: Lucy. I took a deep breath and willed my erection back down. A year ago I would have stared at this girl from across the room, gone home, and then pounded one out over my imagination of what I would have done to her. The combination of liquid courage and my new found confidence as Sasha pushed me forward towards the couch.

Since Alex and Taylor preoccupied with their boys of choice, I wandered over to Lucy, drinking by herself on the couch. She was texting on her phone, obviously not enjoying the lack of girls at the party. Taking another sip of jungle juice, I sat down next to her.

JustThots
JustThots
142 Followers
12