Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the bedroom I forbid my eyes to feast on the sweet view... well, one couldn't name the result satisfying at all, so I sat the bottles to the ground beside the bed. Sylvia looked like wearing a diaper, the smart girl she was, 'twas the best way to use her towel indeed. I tried to wake her up as softly as possible, my choice was a tender kiss, and she mumbled some unintelligibly words. "Sylvia...?" I whispered against her ear what caused her to open just one sleepy eye, halfway.

"Ooh darling, you needed hours, I must have dozed off..." she muttered, she earned another soft kiss, and smiled sleepily.

"I brought the water, sweetness, do you want some now?"

The other eye opened likewise, "Yes please, darling, sit me up."

I did and reached for the bottle to fill the glass on her bedside table, "Here we are dear."

She emptied her glass while I drank directly from the well, "More please..." she murmured, and the first bottle was filled with nothing but air. I changed bottles to be prepared but she shook her head 'no', "...that'll be enough for now darling, thank you."

I kissed her again, then looked around for a soft pillow and spotted one near the bed's headboard. "Now darling, let's bed you comfortable... it'll shake a bit, okay?" She nodded, smiling sweetly, and I moved between her slender legs, splayed wide, the hurt left rested on the mattress already, the right still on the carpet, "Well darling, your left leg's on the bed already, but do you want to sleep this way, upside down?"

She leaned back to the mattress, still smiling sweetly, her eyes, will say the half of them visible full of love, "No darling, please turn me around." Thinking of the smartest way to fulfill her wish my eyes lowered unconsciously (I swear!) - what was wrong. I was too close to be able to withstand the sweet scent plus the breathtaking view on top of the fallen towel, I kissed her sweet slit tenderly, eliciting a heart warming moan, and an evenly heart warming sigh, "Daarrling..."

I grinned and gave the still gaping opening a short but generous lick, "Good night Miss Pussy, sleep well, dearest friend..."

"DAAAAARRLINNNG...!!"

"What? I am a polite man!" Still grinning I reached for her left knee, "Bend your knees a bit, darling," she did, and I reached under her left knee to lift it over me and close her legs, "Great darling. I'll raise you and you'll hold on to my neck for support..." and I was able to lift the sweet load to sit her down in the center of the mattress. "Well done darling, now try to find a comfortable lay on your left side, and let me see what to do with your right arm." I reached over her body to grab the pillow, again that was the false move... I'd forgotten her left arm, lively as ever, now guess what she held in her grip in less than a heartbeat - okay, you won - and I groaned, straightening, causing her to snarl with the loss. But she followed my earlier order to find a position she seemed to be pleased with, her right hand holding her hipbone to support the shoulder to her liking. "Well darling, let me place the pillow in your lap to find a proper place for your right elbow to rest on." I placed the thick, soft pillow where I had announced it and asked her to try the construction, "I'll spoon you to prevent you from rolling backwards, your shoulder will be safe with that, okay?" She nodded, licking her lips with openly shown anticipation, I rolled my eyes, grinning, "You're unsatisfiable my sweet tease, aren't you?"

"Well, dear, I have one hundred reasons..." she grinned back, "...number 1 up to 99 is you my love, number 100 is all the long, lost years. Please kiss me goodnight now, my darling, and promise you'll take advan...err...promise to not take advantage of my disabled, helpless state..." looking like the cat that just had gulped the canary, "...don't forget about my helplessness, will you?" I shook my head 'no' and kissed her deeply.

"I love you soo much, my sweet seduce," I whispered when we broke our kiss hesitantly, and moved over my cutie, neatly curled up into a ball, to shut off the dimmed light on the headboard, the softly glowing nightlight was enough to find Sylvia's backside.

I spooned against her warm, soft form, she wiggled her cute ass a bit, sighing, "Move closer, darling, I need to feel you closer." I shifted a bit forward, "Oh my God, he's so cold on my thigh; yes dear that's much better, you feel so good on me, thank you my love. Oh, could you reach your arm over mine to let me nestle my face into your palm, please give it a try." I tried, very carefully, and with her narrow shoulders my right arm covered hers just lightly, while my left straightened above her head. My right hand crept closer to her face, upside down until she tried to rest her cheek on it, not near enough, she raised her head a bit, murmuring, "Shove your hand under my cheek, please," she planted a few feathery kisses all over my palm before nestling her cheek into it, sighing happily, "Yes darling, that's it, just perfect..." and she was done.

Her shallow breathing showed clearly that she'd fallen asleep instantly, and I kissed the side of her neck lightly, whispering lowly, "Sleep well, my sweet love."

... continued in Accident grants Benefit Ch. 05: Waking her up around noon shows to be sooo exciting...

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your feedback and comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2011 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.