Accidental

Story Info
Man has accidental sex with his stepdaughter.
1.2k words
4.04
792.7k
329
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sisook
sisook
46 Followers

Angela was looking forward to getting some rest once she got into town. It was late and she was really tired from the long day she had. She just wanted to get to her parents house to get away from her lived in boy friend for the night especially after their argument. She knew that her mother Carol would be staying at her grand-mothers house to help take care of her while she was sick. She also knew that her step-dad would be going to the grandmothers when he gets of work to join his wife Carol. She finally arrived to their home and pulled into the driveway. She didn't worry about nosey neighbors since both she and her mother drove the same type of car. Using her spare key to get in Angela took her clothes off and placed it into the washing machine then headed to the bathroom for a long hot bath. Angela admired her slim body as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was 5' 6", weighing a well placed 110lbs. At 18 her petite body turned plenty of heads. After a few minutes of watching herself she decided to get some sleep. Putting on nothing but a oversized tee shirt that just barely covered the bottom of her firm ass, she slid into her parents queen sized bed and went to sleep.

It was a matter of hours when her stepfather Derrick finally arrived home surprised to see his wife's car at the house. Since it was after 12:30 in the morning he decided he would not wake her when he got in. Derrick took his shower and headed into their bedroom to get some sleep as well. He didn't bother to put on any clothes since he always slept in the nude. The room was pitch black due to the curtains being drawn and he didn't bother turning on the lights in fear of waking who he thought was Carol in their bed. Derrick slide under the covers next to Angela who was sleeping with her back towards him. Derrick spooned next to her and held her in his arms. He then became aware that his wife wasn't wearing any underwear. It's been over two months since they last had sex due to their having to stay at the mothers house to take care of her. This made Derrick immediately hard. Not wanting to wake who he thought was his wife Derrick slide back out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to get some baby oil. Derrick took the oil and used it to lube up his 14inch wrist thick cock so that he would not shock her to much out of her sleep. Carol was never able to take the full 14 inch of his monster cock into her but he was damn sure going to feed it into her tight hole tonight. Derrick walked back into their dark bedroom to slip into bed. Spooning next to his wife again he reached around her to massage her breast not paying to much attention to how her breast was able to fit more perfectly into his hands as he massaged her tits. Angela opened her eyes when she felt someone next to her. Remembering where she was she realized that it must be her father in-law thinking it was her mother in bed with him.

The next thing she felt took her by total surprise. She felt the wet warmth of tip of his massive head pushing it's way into her tight wet opening. The lubrication on his cock made it easier for him to push into her. She tried to pull away from him but he grabbed her around her slim waist. With a gentle thrust he pushed the head inside with a pop. she felt her lips stretch wider than they ever have before and wrap tightly around his intruding member. They closed around the ridge of the bulbous glands at the start of the long shaft. She breathed in heavily at the first feeling of his immensely thick penis. He did not move for a few minutes to allow her to get accustomed to his size. Then he began the slow descent into her hot, tight tunnel. Her pussy felt as if it were being ripped. "He is so thick", She thought to herself. He continued to push, gradually pulling back then slowly pushing again. Inch after inch of his super hard cock flesh was entering into her slick tightness and eventually his 14 inch was embedded completely. She screamed with each thrust uggggh, nooooo, as his thick cock was touching her deeper than she had ever been touched. Derrick's incestuous cock was unknowingly sawing into his daughter's tight pussy as she clamped down onto his unbelievably large cock. She could feel his balls smashed up against her tight ass. She could not help but think of how heavenly it felt and then the realism struck that it was her father's cock that was buried so deep inside her pussy; her father's cock that was raping her tight pussy.

After a little while he began to move, slowly at first, then much more quickly. He felt for the first time as his cock pulled all the way out and then slid back in, all the way. Never before has his wife ever been able to take all of his massive cock. This explains why she seems to be trying to pull away from him. He did not care at this point, for three years she would only allow him to put his cock in only half way. Not tonight! Tonight he was going to give her a good fucking no matter how much she screamed. Over and over he pounded into her pussy which seemed a lot tighter than usual as his cock glistened more and more with her flowing juices. The shaft was now coated with her excited pussy. With each thrust of his manhood, screams and moans exited her throat. She was definitely a screamer tonight he thought. This excited Derrick further which caused him to roll her flat onto her belly. This move also caused Angela's mouth to become muffled into the pillow. Derrick was now unwittingly sliding his cock deeper into his step-daughters well fucked pussy. She could feel his cum-carrying balls slamming against her tight ass.

She could feel his cock head pounding up inside of her. She could do nothing but grab the sheets as he started fucking her harder. In this position his cock felt even bigger and longer. He was thrusting into her much deeper now. From the fucking that father was giving her, her emotions were running wild, and her immense orgasm was racing forward. With every powerful thrust he lifted her body right off the bed. He reached forward and pushed her T-shirt up revealing my breasts. He grasped under her body and grabbed the full flesh of her breast in his hands and massaged them. Her nipples perked up further against his palms. He then began pumping his cock at a furious pace. His hips became a blur as He drove the fourteen inches of flesh in and out of her. Suddenly withdrawing completely and then slamming completely into her, he erupted into her like a volcano. His hot baby making cum shot spurt after spurt deep within her as she violently came on his throbbing monster. He slumped over her and went to sleep with his thick cock still lodged into her aching pussy.

sisook
sisook
46 Followers