Accidental Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
The role playing takes another twist.
6.6k words
3.48
83.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
226 Followers

PART 3 – Ana's Been a Bad, Bad, Girl.

I sometimes woke up to the aroma of coffee brewing in the morning. The day after Christmas I woke up to the aroma of my wife's wet pussy.

The bed was squeaking, and the sheets were damp underneath me.

I opened my eyes and there she was right beside me, her stocking covered legs parted, fucking herself profusely with one of her dildos. Behind her I saw her toy box, which I hadn't seen for almost a year, sitting open on the dresser.

"Damn! Having a good morning, princess?" I spoke with my fake English accent. She still had the tiara on her head so I wasn't sure if she was still in character.

"Oh my god, his cock is so big!" she whined, accent still present. "He's fucking me so good! What have you done to me, peasant? You've turned me into a bloody whore! I've spent the entire morning letting the soldiers fuck my royal pussy!"

"You...I...who..." I was tongue tied as I watched her screw herself with the toy, my cock came to full erection.

I felt a twinge of jealousy hit my stomach. I knew it was silly to be envious of an inanimate object, but said object was taxing my wife's pussy and she loved it.

"Ohhhhh fuck meeee!" she whaled. "Fuck me soldier! Hurry and deposit your seed in my royal pussy and let the next man in line take his turn!"

"What the bloody hell are you doing, Princess Anastasia!" I yelped, half-way serious.

Her body quivered, tensed, and she doused the sheets with her squirting fluids. Her arm did not stop moving however.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled the dildo from her pussy. Rolling on top of her I yelled at the imaginary army of soldiers behind me. "Be gone! Off with you! This is the woman I love! I'll have no more of this! I'll fight you all to the pain of death!"

Anastasia giggled. "Why would you save a wretch like me? There have already been hundreds of them inside of me! Why would you still love me?"

"Because you are the owner of my heart, my fair princess," I said, looking her in the eyes. "Like I told you last night..."

"I will always be your princess, tainted or not," she recited my words proudly as she pulled me closer to kiss me.

"Babe, please, can we be ourselves again? Enough of Princess Anastasia," I said, removing the tiara from her head and placing it on the nightstand.

Anastasia frowned. "But I like being a princess. Do you think you can call me that sometimes, you know, like even on a regular day?"

"If it makes you feel good, why not. You are my princess, babe."

She smiled. "Did you have fun yesterday?"

I thought about it for a second. "Yes, I loved being your stable boy," I said, trying to make her feel good. It was a half-truth. Some moments were better than others. "I really didn't think it was cool to lock me out of the bedroom though."

A guilty look came over her. "Sorry. Too soon?"

I was perplexed. "What do you mean? Soon for what?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I guess. Are you?"

We both looked confused.

"Honestly, I didn't mean to. I wanted to put on my costume and surprise you but I was so tired. I dozed off."

"Dozed off, huh?"

"Or maybe the Knights of the Round Table were in here running a train on me!" She said, scanning my face for a reaction.

My cock stiffened and I clenched my teeth simultaneously. It turned me on to hear her say nasty things like that, but somehow it also stung me, even though I obviously knew it was bullshit.

"What's with you and group sex with soldiers this morning? The bed is soaked!"

"I've been playing with myself all morning. I can't believe you didn't wake up," Anastasia giggled again.

I looked at the clock; it was already going on two in the afternoon. "I guess you wore me out last night."

"Yeah, nice excuse, preemie. Is that why you couldn't last more than two minutes?" Anastasia said, icily, as she slid her stockings off her legs.

"Ouch! Where'd that come from?"

"See, I can play the role," she smiled and jumped out of bed.

"What role? Mean bitch?"

She just kept smiling and ignored my comment. "I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you go open our next present? It's the one that has a number two on it, because today is the second day."

"Number two, second day, that's pure genius, Ana," I mocked her and she didn't even realize it.

I sat there wondering if Anastasia was possibly the greatest undiscovered actress there ever was. Sometimes I wished she'd stay in character since she often seemed a lot smarter when she was pretending to be someone else.

It was Saturday so I didn't bother getting dressed. I strolled down to the living room naked, my hard cock leading the way. My wife was putting out for me again so I was about as happy as I could have been that morning, all things considered.

"Number two, because it's the second day," I chuckled as I removed the appropriately numbered package from under the tree.

This one was a little bigger than the first one and only slightly heavier with an odd shape. I knew she'd been shopping at the sex store but clearly the first present hadn't come from there. I was hoping this one did. I unwrapped it.

"A dildo?" my voice cracked from my surprise.

It was an extremely large one at that, the biggest one I'd ever seen. At first glance I'd guessed it was a foot long but the label on the package read '10 inch dong'. She had several dildos already and I wondered why she would need another one.

Too tired to think too hard about it, I popped it out of the package and threw it in a pot to boil it, as was the routine whenever she bought a new toy. Anastasia was not overly conscious about such things but I felt better when I sterilized her toys before use. A bacterial infection from a dirty toy would mean no sex for me!

I cleaned her toy, made some coffee, read the paper, and started cleaning up the kitchen a little better since I'd done a rush job on it the night before. An hour or so later I heard her coming down the stairs. I became instantly excited with anticipation for whatever she had in store.

"Oh my god, Daddy! You're naked!" Anastasia feigned shock, putting her hand to her mouth.

She'd said it so convincingly that I felt my face redden with embarrassment.

"Uh...daddy?...uh...guh...duh...whoa..." was the gibberish that came out of my mouth.

Anastasia's hair was tied up in two long ponytails with pink ribbon. She wore the tiniest of plaid, pleated skirts. It was so short it looked more like a wide belt than a skirt. I could see the crotch of her pink panties easily. Her sleeveless, sheer, white blouse was tied up in a bow above her stomach and her bra was visible underneath. White thigh-high stockings and shiny black shoes completed the ensemble.

"The slutty school girl outfit," I said absently, smiling. I'd long forgotten that costume.

"Daddy! Did you just call me a slut?" Anastasia spoke with a higher, more nasally tone than her regular voice.

"You...uh...I...you look..." I wasn't sure how to respond. We'd done this role-play before but I had either been a teacher or a principle, never 'daddy'. Somehow I felt awkward in that role.

Anastasia came strutting towards me. "I guess maybe I am a slut? I dunno," she smiled at me coyly as she grabbed her new black dildo off the counter where it now sat. "If I like, bend over a lot just so boys can see my panties and look down my shirt, does that make me a slut, daddy?"

"Well, uh, I...sort of, I suppose," I couldn't figure out why I was so nervous.

It was probably because my thirty-two year old wife made a very convincing teenager, both in appearance and attitude at that moment. And given the way I had always taken care of her and often treated her like a child - correcting her mistakes and scolding her for stupid actions - the 'daddy' role resonated with me a little too much.

"And if I let them touch me and put their hands wherever they want, does that make me a slut?" My wife was now eyeing the dildo in her hand, stroking it up and down.

"That's...that's not a very proper thing to do," I cleared my throat, realizing I sounded corny trying to play this role.

"And if letting them touch me gets me so horny that I just decide to take off all my clothes? Am I slut then?" Anastasia stepped closer to me and ran her soft hand down my chest.

"You'd be a very bad girl if you did that," my voice trembled and my cock stiffened.

"But daddy, what if they pulled out their cocks and they were all just sooo big that I really wanted to suck them?"

"Wanted to, or did?" I felt my heart racing a mile a minute at the thought of it actually happening.

"What if I did? What if I spread my legs and let all of them put their big, huge cocks wherever they wanted and fill me up with their cum? Would that make me a slut?" she asked casually, running her hand down to my cock and gently caressing he shaft.

"Y...yes..."

"Yes what, daddy?"

"Yes, you'd be a...a slut, Ana," I muttered, my stomach turning in jealous knots while my cock twitched.

"Oh," Anastasia said, holding the big dildo with both hands and raising it to her lips to give it a long slow lick. "I guess I'm a slut then. I LOVE big cocks in my hot, young, pussy."

It seemed like every drop of blood in my body had gone to one of two places, my head or my cock, because I was dizzy and as hard as I could possibly get when she spoke those words. I knew it was silly to feel jealous since it was only a role-play, but that's how I felt.

She was taking this role someplace we'd never explored before. Usually when one of the schoolgirl outfits went on she was only hot for teacher, not the school slut.

"Oh my goodness, daddy! Look how hard you are!" Anastasia grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. "That's so naughty! Are you getting hard because of me? Do I turn you on, daddy?"

I couldn't speak. I only nodded. Half of me wished this game would end on the spot; the other half hoped it never would.

"Really? Wow, I never knew you looked at me like that! But I guess I am like, super hot, and sexy, and well, you're just like any other boy I guess. You wanna do dirty things to me like they do. But your cock just isn't as big as the other boys," Anastasia pouted. "If it was, maybe I'd let you put it somewhere."

"I'm...it's...Ana," I continued to fumble over my words, now shocked more than ever by her words.

Anastasia turned around and began grinding her ass against my cock. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? If I let you put it in me? You wanna fuck your slutty little girl, daddy?"

I leaned back against the counter as she pushed harder against me. My hard dick was pinned between her ass and my stomach as she rubbed it with her panty covered butt, my erection pushing the cotton material into her crack. I reached around and began rubbing her thighs, which made her push back harder.

"I'm...I'm going to cum if you keep this up any longer," I said, barely audible.

"Oh, sorry," she said, pulling away to my disappointment. "I should be a good girl. But daddy, I have a question."

"Whu...a...a question? What?" I was trying to shake cobwebs out of my brain.

"I have this little pimple," she pointed to her cheek where there was clearly no blemish, "and I heard that sperm is good for your skin. If I let someone cum on my face will it make it go away?"

I thought then answered, "I think so. But..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed my dick and began jerking it hard and fast. "I want you to cum on my face, daddy. Pleeeeease?"

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled, unable to control myself I began squirting all over her face and hair in less than a minute.

"Gosh, daddy. That was awfully quick! No wonder mom doesn't have sex with you anymore. And geez, that's so much cum!" Anastasia began to rub it into her skin like lotion.

Light headed from my orgasm, I watched in awe of my dirty-minded spouse. Just when I thought she couldn't get any kinkier, she surprised me. I had often teased her about being such a sexual freak, and she'd always tell me that I hadn't seen anything yet.

"I'd better get to school. I'm so horny now! I hope that boy with the really big cock sits next to me on the bus so I can...oh, never mind. Bye daddy!" she kissed me on the cheek and pranced away back up the stairs, making sure to take her new toy with her.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts. The daddy-daughter thing definitely made me uncomfortable, but clearly turned me on at the same time, but why? I sat there trying to put my finger on the exact reason I felt the way I did. I was certainly no advocate for incest, nor had I ever harbored such fantasies.

Then I suddenly felt very insecure, recalling her second reference to my premature ejaculation that day. I remembered the day before I hadn't lasted more than two minutes on any of the four times she'd made me cum. I chalked it up to having been sexually starved for so long, but she had made a point to say something about it today, twice, and not very nicely either. I felt like I needed to prove something now.

I took a long, hot shower, and when I came out into the hallway, I encountered what I thought was a completely different character.

"Hi, Mr. Sheldon," Anastasia said, shyly, looking down at her feet.

Her hair was still in pig-tails, and she was still wearing the white thigh-high's and black shoes, but her costume was different from the waste up. She wore a baby blue mini dress with short ruffled sleeves, an attached white printed apron in the front, and short teardrop petticoat underneath. It covered her slightly better than the schoolgirl outfit did up top, but still left nothing to the imagination at the bottom.

"You are..." I thought for a moment, trying to remember the name of the costume, then it clicked, "Alice in Wonderland?"

Anastasia giggled. "I'm Anastasia, and yes, I'm playing Alice in the school play. How come you're pretending you don't know my name, Mr. Sheldon? You said I was the best student you had in our theatre company."

"I did? Right, I'm, uh..."

"And you also said I was the hottest piece of young ass you had ever seen," she added.

"Yeah....you..." I coughed. I was silently cursing myself for not being able to find the right words. "Yes, you sure are," I finally pushed out the words.

"Mr. Sheldon, I have to tell you something. I think I've been bad," She feigned a pouty face.

"You have? Um...what did you do, Alice...I mean, Ana?"

"Well, every time I bend over, like this," My wife demonstrated by turning around and bending over, causing her tiny dress to rise up over her ass, revealing that she had no panties on!

"Yes, when you bend over," I said, blankly, staring at her exposed pussy and ass.

"The Mad Hatter keeps coming up behind me and humping my butt. And then the March Hare comes and grabs my head and starts humping my face. And the King of Hearts tells them to keep doing it because Alice is a little slut," Anastasia said, remaining in her bent over position.

"Oh, um, I see," I felt my dick pushing up my towel. "And they won't stop when you ask them to?"

"No. But, well, I didn't really ask them to stop. It made me all wet when they did it. So I kind of kept bending over so they would do it again. And then the last time they did, the King of Hearts told them to pull their penises out, and they did and well..." Anastasia finally turned around to face me, pulled up the front of her dress with one hand and began rubbing her smooth pussy with the other.

"And then?" I asked, my heart beating just as fast as it had in the kitchen.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. "They both had really, really, huge cocks so I started sucking the March Hare and that's when the Mad Hatter pushed it in me."

"Did you tell them to stop?" I knew the answer but asked anyway.

"Um, well, no, I let them take turns fucking my pussy and my mouth while the King of Hearts called me dirty names. Then they shot their stuff in my pussy and the King of Hearts made me suck his big thing too, and I had to swallow it."

I got a lump in my throat as I found myself feeling jealous all over again at the thought of them fucking her. "Why are you telling me this, Ana?" I felt like the question was more for the real Ana than her slutty character.

"Cause I know they're gonna go tell everybody I'm a slut. I wanted to tell you first," she said, biting her fingernails.

"Tell me first so that I could..."

"Cause I want you to know I'm a slut," she said, plainly, cutting me off. "I didn't want you to think I was hiding it from you. I mean, I didn't want you to think that I wasn't going to be a slut for you too."

"Oh, you wanna be a...wait, did I hear you right?" I felt my towel drop from my waist.

"Do you like sluts, Mr. Sheldon?" Anastasia stepped closer, pressing herself against my naked body. She took my erection in her hand, pulled it under her tiny dress and began rubbing it against her clit.

"Yessss, Ana," I sighed, hoping to be buried inside of her soon.

"I know we are doing Snow White and the Seven Dwarves next month and I REALLY wanna be Snow White. Do you think I can be Snow White, Mr. Sheldon? I heard she was even more of a slut than Alice," Anastasia said, pointedly, grabbing my balls.

"You can be whoever you want, Ana! In every play from now until you graduate! Just pleeeease...." My voice trailed off as I had to fight off an impending orgasm. This time I was determined to last.

"Please what? Suck your cock like the nasty little slut that I am?" She sank slowly to her knees and began rubbing my cock against her face. "Hmmmm," she said, looking at my woody.

"What's wrong?" I said, impatiently.

"You're not as big as them," she shrugged, "But that's ok, I really wanna be Snow White." And with that statement she engulfed my cock with her mouth.

For a moment I was barely able to enjoy it, now counting the second time she'd made a reference to my dick not being as big as someone else's. That, coupled with the shots at me for being an early shooter had me feeling inadequate to say the least. What the hell was that about? Was it just supposed to be a mean and bitchy character she was playing? I hoped so.

She'd never had any complaints before and I'd witnessed countless squirting orgasms during our sex. Reminding myself of these facts eased my mind and my waning erection came back with a vengeance.

"Tell me what a nasty little cocksucking slut I am, Mr. Sheldon!" she pleaded as she slapped my dick against her tongue.

"Oh, baby, you are such a nasty little slut!" I moaned automatically as her excellent technique took a hold of me.

Her tongue was swirling around my dick as she made me hit the back of her throat repeatedly. I was fighting hard not to cum too soon.

"Talk dirty to your little cum slut, Mr. Sheldon! Don't stop!" she gasped.

"Suck that BIG cock you little cum slut!" I was amazed by how excited it made me to speak to her that way.

Our dirty talk had never escalated to degrading name calling on my part, and here she was begging for it. My wife had lots of new tricks up her sleeve it seemed, and I was feeling blessed at that moment.

"God I love you!" I blurted out, completely out of character.

She gave me a dirty look from below and then produced the big 10 inch dildo from her apron. "Oh, hello, Cheshire Cat," she said, looking over her shoulder.

Anastasia reached behind herself with the dildo and began shouting, "Oh my god that is so big! Are you gonna, oh! Oh yes! Fuck my pussy like a cheap slut! Yes!"

Again my foolish jealousy crept back in. Something a lot bigger than me was working my wife's pussy and it ate at me, especially with her previous comments. I had to remind myself again that this was a character in a game, a toy no less.

Turned
Turned
226 Followers
12