Accidental Delivery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

The mini fish that sparkled in a wide range of colours darting through the branches of the intricate fan coral, no wonder Nick wanted her to see this. She turned her vision to the side for the moment and watched Nick swimming alongside her, he was just as breathtaking as the view below. She watched as his muscles bulged as his kept his pace in time with hers.

She had to think of some way to thank him for this experience, it was absolutely amazing. She turned her gaze back to the coral and watched as the exotic slide screen passed by, they swam about for another hour or so until the light began to change and grow deeper. She felt Nick grasp her arm to grab her attention.

She surfaced and pulled out the tube her lips and cheeks protesting at the sudden straitening, She wished they were on the shore at that moment, Nick's wet hair clinging to his head made him look like some kind of sea god. There was one thing for sure, she didn't think she'd ever get enough of her man. She suddenly gave pause to that thought, her man? Since when did she start thinking of him in that way?

"Ready to head back Marie? There's something else I want to show you," said Nick after he had pulled out the tube.

"Of course, thanks for showing me this Nick," said Marie.

"No problems," he said as he looked up at the deepening sky. The blue starting to darken as the sun began to descend further. By the time they had reached the shoreline the sky had started to burn with the first red and orange flares of sunset.

Marie pulled off the goggles and said, "Thanks for showing me that Nick, that was so incredible, only wish I thought to bring my camera with me."

"Don't worry about that, I brought a camera," he said and grinned holding up a waterproof camera he had hidden in his pants pocket while he had been getting ready earlier in the morning.

Marie grinned broadly and said, "What is next on the agenda?"

"A picnic here on the beach, there is something possibly more breathtaking that I want to show you," he said. He walked up behind the tree where the bags from earlier had been deposited and dropped the snorkel gear back there and picked up the large basket and the blanket that rested on top.

Marie grinned broadly, it seemed as though her hunky boyfriend, she guessed she could call him that now, was thinking of everything, but right at the moment watching the water from the ocean trickle down his chest was more appetizing.

He had felt her eyes on him for what seemed like the last few hours, he needed to cool himself off, he needed to keep his calm there was still something he wanted her to see. She was beautiful, the wet strands of her hair flowing down her chest. Her lips and cheeks slightly swollen from the snorkel, she looked very much like a mermaid come to shore.

She was certainly going to be testing his control in future, she was amazing. That unknown feeling rubbed against him again, he didn't yet know what it was but it felt good. He hoped she liked the picnic he thought as he laid the blanket down over the sand and opened the basket.

A bottle of champagne sat in a glass of half melted ice, a punnet of strawberries and cherries. A sealed box of hot chips, the heat rising from them a small bottle of sauce and a few other assorted combinations of fruit.

"How did you get all of this out here Nick?" she asked amazed.

"I paid a few people from the village on this island to procure a few things for us," he said grinning.

"This is amazing Nick, thank you," she said as she sat down on the blanket.

After they had some of the food Nick looked into the basket again and looked at the stopwatch placed in the basket. It said five minutes on it, he grinned just in time. He was sure Marie would enjoy this spectacle that was about to appear.

"Why can't we ever get food like this when we're at home?" she asked as she ate another deliciously spiced chip.

"I think maybe because none of its fresh, and not to mention most of this country is a tourist spot so they think to impress," he said.

"I never thought of it in that way," she said as she continued feasting.

Nick was entranced in watching her eat. She was certainly a real woman he thought with a grin. Unlike a lot of women these days she didn't starve herself, one thing he was grateful for.

"Aren't you having any Nick?" she asked teasingly, she knew he had been watching her.

"Of course I am, just caught by your beauty," he said with a purr as he picked up another chip and put it in his mouth slowly devouring it.

"Tease," she said.

"No better then you!" he said affronted.

She chuckled and continued to eat.

Nick looked out at the water again and began to see the water start to shimmer, then the whole ocean began to sparkle like light reflecting from a diamond. "Marie look out to the water," he said.

Her jaw dropped, it was amazing, the water was sparkling as if it had turned to crystal. "Amazing Nick, how did you discover this?" she asked amazed.

"The hotel manager told me about it when I was arranging this little get away for us," he said.

"I must thank him then, this place is incredible. Thank you so much for organizing it all Nick," she said and leaned over to hug him.

A burst of heat travelled throughout his body, that feeling was back again as her arms wrapped around him. He hugged her back and said, "Why don't we finish this picnic then?"

"Lovely idea, champagne looks lovely," she said continuing their feast as the ocean sparkled in front of them.

Later as the sparkle from the ocean faded as dusk settled in, Marie laid her head against Nick's warm, solid chest holding the champagne glass. She shut her eyes for a moment, the day had been amazing. She wondered what else he had planned for the rest of their holiday, she certainly wasn't looking forward to going back to the office next week.

"How was your day?" he asked softly then he picked up his glass and took a sip of the sweet champagne.

"It was amazing, thank you so much Nick you know how I'm so hopeless at organizing anything," she said then took a sip of her drink.

"Glad to be of service," he said his eyes darkening slightly.

She knew most of today had been leading up to this, she was ready. One of her most... romantic fantasies occurred here on a secluded beach. She drained her glass and set it down before turning to face Nick. She kissed his neck and said, "You've been so good to me today, I feel as though I need to show my gratitude to you."

"Yeah? And how are you going to manage that?" he asked hunger in his gaze.

"Hmm something like this," she purred as she drew her nails down his chest to his shorts. She untied them teasingly and pushed her hand in them and rubbed the growing bulge in his boxers.

Nick laid back and groaned, "You just lie there Nick and enjoy," she whispered huskily as she dragged his shorts off and then tugged at his boxers, sliding them off, letting his thick cock slap against his abs.

He hissed in pleasure as her wet lips coasted down his cock to his balls, arcs of pleasure shot up his spine as she teased him. She licked her lips then engulfed his cock to the root making him groan loudly, his hands clenched as she drew back and shoved back down.

Her nails slightly scraped his balls and teased the nerves under them, jolting him making him cry out as the shock travelled through his body. She sucked him hard and swallowed, he shuddered she was killing him with sensation here he thought. Her nails continued their sensual torture for a moment until she broke off from him.

He groaned from the loss of contact and reached out to grab her. She evaded his lunge and grabbed the champagne bottle and poured more into her glass. It fizzed as it settled in her glass, she put the bottle back into the glass and then took most of what was in the glass into her mouth.

Then she slid her lips slowly over his cock, making him moan as the fizz bubbled against his cock. "Damn baby, keep it up much longer and I won't last," he growled.

She grinned cheekily around his cock as she drew her lips back from his cock then down again as the bubbles added extra sensation. His fingers buried into the blanket, he gasped as her nails rasped over the sensitive spot under his balls. The pleasure was intense, and this was supposed to be her fantasy he thought with wonder.

She surprised him as she suddenly swallowed the champagne around his cock making him jerk and hiss. He was close to the edge, he wanted to go inside of her. But the pleasure was so intense it was holding him practically immobile. "When did you become such a temptress?" Nick gasped as the pleasure pulsed aggressively through him.

"It's all you Nick, you do this to me," she said after she had risen off him. She took the remaining champagne in her glass and sucked him deep again. Her nails rasped him more slowly as she sucked him harder, he moaned his body now tighter then a guitar string. She pressed her thumb against him her nail digging into the sweet spot as one of her fingers drew up his balls.

He roared as his climax exploded from him, spilling his seed into her mouth. He panted harshly as she sucked him, draining him dry and swallowed along with the champagne. But it didn't end there, she didn't want to let go of him as she continued the rasping with her nail, She drew her teeth along his cock gently raking it.

"Oh god," he groaned as she continued torturing him, he was so incredibly sensitive now, red hot sensation lashed up from his legs and throughout his body. The pleasure seized his body everything pulling tight as the sensations wracked him as he was forced to harden again.

She released him and stood up and pulled off her the panties that had been teasing him since they got on the jet skis, his eyes had rolled in his head as the pleasure was still buzzing through his body. She pulled off her bra and then grasped his hips, "Let me rock your world further baby," she whispered huskily. She loved this new seductive version of herself, she had always been the mousy nervous person. She owed this all to Nick and that accident.

"I can handle anything you throw at me baby," he growled.

"Good," she whispered huskily as she grasped his cock making him groan. She straddled his cock and pushed down hard. Making them both cry out from the sudden blast of pleasure rocking them. Her hands moved up from his ass and dug her nails into the middle of his back as they began a steady pace of thrusting against each other.

Making each other grunt and groan as their sweat slicked bodies rubbed against each other, it felt different this time then it had any other though Marie as they slid against each other. Starbursts of pleasure setting her nerves on fire, it felt far more intense than ever before. It was a feeling she couldn't describe, it was not unlike any she had ever felt before.

Nick grasped her hips and slammed up to met her thrust, never before had their coupling been so intense, that indescribable feeling hit him again, with a lot more intensity. The pleasure burned his senses his climax was getting closer as it dug its hooks into his spine. He panted harshly and slammed up to her faster needing that extra bit.

They were both without control now as they grasped each other, Nick pushed Marie over onto her back and slammed into her harder faster. Marie dug her nails into his back deeper as her release exploded from her. She screamed as the pleasure tore from her setting her body on fire, he roared as she squeezed his climax from him. He collapsed on top of her panted harshly, then slid off her and laid to her side, panting as harshly as she was.

"Explosive as always Nick," she panted laying a hand on his chest

"Certainly explosive, that almost blew my head off," he panted

"So what have you got planned for tomorrow Nick?" she asked.

"You'll have to wait and see, I got the rest of our holiday booked up," he said.

"I can't wait," she said panting.

"Let's rest for a few minutes before we head back ok?" he asked.

"Sure, I want to lay here with you a while longer," she said laying her head against his chest.

They spent the remainder of their holiday indulging in more of Marie's fantasies and going on multiple sightseeing tours around the islands. Both of them felt this growing emotion they couldn't quite put a label on as their trip wore on...

***

Nobody else knew of her secret crush, she had been lusting after Nick Hammond for months, and the fact that nobody knew would be a great asset towards what she planned to do. She would win him over and kick out that tramp. Nobody messed with Jessica Hart and got away with it.

She looked at the video file again with outright envy, his cock would fill her up nicely she thought. She opened her email and clicked on the mass mail and attached the video. Once it had loaded she grinned with devilish glee, she was going to get her revenge on that tramp and clicked the send button.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12