Accidental Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
Young businessman is suduced by a put out mom..
2.9k words
4.26
70.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an amazing bright and sunny Friday morning, as I checked the clock hanging on the office wall, 11:00am, my pocket began to Vibrate, my phone.

It was Mike; another young successful go getter in life.

A big smile beamed on my face as he suggested a lunch time beer outside a cafe on the busy city street. “I will meet you in five minutes at the end of the street” I said looking forward to a fantastic afternoon in the sun.

I quickly rang my wife to be, letting her know I was going for a drink and would speak to her later in the afternoon.

As I walked down the steep sloping hill, I could see Mike in the distance waving. He had a big smile on his face and I just knew this afternoon was going to be entertaining.

We both work in offices, so we were both fully suited, looked and smelt like a million bucks, nothing could have felt better than looking ahead to a fun afternoon drinking beer with my pal Mike.

We waved down a taxi and in no time we were there. To our surprise, neither of us had any cash in our wallets, so Mike said "run into that pub and get some coins".

I got to the door and a man was behind the bar but the door was locked, he looked up and walked towards the door.

I asked him for some change so I could pay for a taxi and he said he hadn't opened the till yet. “No problem” I said “thanks anyway” To my surprise he handed me 10 dollars out of his own pocket and said “ Here use this, you can bring it back to me later” I was astounded at this mans generosity and instantly thought what a trusting man.

I said to him directly, “Open the bar now and I will make it worth your while” He laughed and said “what beer do you guys want I will get it now but it may take 10 minutes to get the till ready”

I smiled back at him and as I turned to run towards the cab and said "6 Tequilas, 6 black Sambucas and 3 Red bull and Vodkas please” As I ran I could hear him laughing outside.

Mike and I spent over $500 between us by 1Pm. We were tanked, and we had a great time with the man that turned out to be the owner.

We ended up choosing music and even pouring our own beers from behind the bar.

Out of nowhere an attractive lady walked into the bar followed by her son. She needed to use the phone and we over heard her conversation, obviously to her husband and her short sharp conversation highlighted her disappointment in her husbands reliability. I estimated she was about 35 maybe 36.

Mike turned to her son who turned out to be 10, "Hey little fella, want a game of pool?”

I looked over at this mature lady and the first thing that stood out was her incredible bottom.

It was so small, tight, curved and would have been any 18-year-olds envy! Instantly I felt my penis tingle.

The thin silky black dress clung to her amazing figure as she turned her back to me, and as she was talking she revealed something that sent tingles down the back of my head and spine. Her ass was so small and shapely, you could see a gap between the top of inside both her thighs and her amazing ass. Breath takingly I could see through the thin black material as she stood with the sunlight revealing the silhouette of a small mound between her legs.... HOOLLLYYYYY SHHIIITTTT!!!!!!!!

I was 22 at the time and was completely mesmerised by this mature mother with such a sensational figure.

She looked middle age, immaculately groomed, well dressed and had a lovely tanned face and arms. She had straight dark shoulder length hair, combined with what I had seen expelling the most sexual energy I had experienced.

She was wearing a black tight-ish top that had straps over the shoulders and complimenting her skirt was long elegant high heels. It was like an eclectic field of sexual energy that made me want to look at every inch of this stranger, imagine the soft, clean and tanned skin and how it felt against my tongue.

I couldn't stop looking at that amazing ass, seeing that bulge had me day dreaming about her bending over for me naked. The fact she was older, married and had a young son and looked like that was captivating. The thought crossed my mind of me standing behind her pushing deep into her belly, her small waist expanding to accommodate my passion.

I looked up gob smacked, she was looking directly at me and she hung up the phone.

I felt a rush of embarrassment as I knew she caught me gazing directly at her fantastic long toned legs and sculptured bottom.

As Mike started and broke, The lady walked over and thanked the owner of the bar for the use of his phone and casually looked over at her son who had made some new friends.

I smiled and said to her “ You look like you need a drink” she smiled and replied “ that sounds like a fantastic idea, Thanks” I ordered a bottle of Moet.

She smiled as she sipped her Champagne and said “ a young man with impeccable taste” I smiled back. “I'm Mary and this is Brad" she said as she extended her arm. “Hi I'm Rick, very nice to meet you two” I replied. as I completed the handshake..

Normally as I am engaged to be married, I would not even make eye contact or flirt with another woman. Today I couldn't help myself. I never thought of older women as sexually attractive, but this lady made my entire body tingle with curiosity. My erotic mind combined with the lethal amount of alcohol I had consumed had my body and mind drawn to her like a magnet.

I was now very intoxicated and cheerfully ordered more rounds of shots with the exception of a lemonade for our new friends son.

Very quickly, with the combination of Champagne and shots of tequila, Mary was very tipsy and laughing out loud with us.

Mike ended up asking Brad if he wanted to play pin ball , as he looked across at them maybe 10 ft along the wall.

He looked up at his mother for approval and she quickly nodded and said “sure”. It was my good fortune that as she turned to her son, her legs separated as she swung around slightly.

Wow, a rush of blood was sent hurtling through my body as the sight before me was breath taking. Between her legs the silky fabric of her panties tightly hugged the gentle peachy curvature of this lady's vagina. The fabric pulled tight and legs parted revealed a sight that will never leave my mind.

As I looked down, my mind instantly pictured what her genitals looked like naked, then the flashing thought that this young man wondering off with Mike had obviously came out of this married woman, then simultaneously the thought of her husband ejaculating inside this older woman and her back arched so wanting of his seed.... Then I saw a wet patch clearly in her white panties............OMG

Awoken by the words “what would you like to taste next?” I looked up at her surprised and feeling uncomfortable that I had been caught now twice staring mesmerised at her body.

I stood up and cleared my throat, my heart beating fast. “same again thanks” I replied as I looked into this lady's eyes, she didn't even flinch or close her legs as the feeling of her looking directly back at me.

Mary's legs parted further, the damn fabric pulled tight and her seducing smile as she bit her lip and opened her legs slightly wider. I looked back stunned into her eyes. Mental images of her panties tightly pulled against her seemingly open pleasure spots with the fabric of her panties disappearing between her bum, and I assume the fabric gently caressing her anus.

I panicked. As a sales manager its not often I have nothing to say back to someone...

The 5 second silence seemed like an eternity, “Excuse me for a second” I said as I felt my cheeks blush, the sight of her slightly biting her lip and the legs parted, offering me the image that was sworn to her husband many years ago.

As I took my first step, the fabric of my suit pants highlighted the look and feeling of my young erection that was on the verge of becoming completely obvious to every patron in the establishment. My penis was at the stage where the blood was rushing so fast to inflate, it was now thick and probably about 50% extended.

The soft silky fabric of my suit pants strained as my boxers did little to conceal my growing admission of sexual intentions towards Mary’s sexual energy.

My heart kept pounding and my face glowed as I knew there was no way Mary could have not seen my enthusiastic body react as I hurried towards the men's room.

I shut the men's room door and let out a large gasp of air and let my hand caress my engorged penis through the fabric of my suit pants. Could this really be happening? I was feeling very drunk, had I made this up in my mind? Had I read too much into what happened? My mind raced.

I turned on the cold tap and rubbed water over my face and through my shortish brown hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself it might be time to go home. It almost 4 o'clock and Jodi my fiancée would be leaving work soon to spend the weekend. We planned to make a bed in the lounge and sleep and watch TV all weekend, the plan was to do absolutely nothing and rest.

The images rushed into my head of opening the door, kissing her passionately, and embracing her tightly before initiating her to my favourite oral position.... Her bent over the couch and my eyes taking in the sight of her young private openings, her hands reaching back pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her anus and inviting me to pleasure her most intimate hole before drinking from her very wet fountain of lust, which almost always not only coated my entire face with appreciation but also seeped into the fabric of the neck rest of our sofa.

Only after she climaxed on my face would she return the oral favour, as a considerate husband to be I would always lick the wet patches from the couch as she looked up at me.

The first time I did this, she looked up from between my legs and said it was the sexiest thing she had ever seen before opening her throat and slamming her face down on my erection forcing her to gag.

She knows how turned on I get at the contractions of her throat followed by the loud gagging sound as if she was dry retching. This is followed by my penis being pulled out of her mouth while i witness the reflux and saliva spill from her mouth down her chin and young size b cup breasts, resembling my sperm which often dripped from her lips.

Reality struck as I heard the toilet door open. I wiped my hands and face with paper towels and dried my hands. By now it all seemed like a fantasy in my head with a few moments of luck seeing her bottom and between her legs, add a son and welcome to my world and erotica! I walked toward Mary with a smile on my face and feeling much calmer and collected. After my mental pictures of Jody, I planed to finish my drink and get a taxi to relive my sexual attack on x receptionists (Jody was my receptionist from another city previous to the engagement) lovely bottom.

Mike and Brad approached Mary at the same time; they were laughing saying it was a draw 10 each. Mary laughed out loud and gave Brad $20 and said better make it first to 5 to find a champion, Brad immediately Brad yelled: "Yayyy” out loud and Mike looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

I sat back on the stool as Mike and Brad went back over the Pinball machine. I picked up my Red bull and Vodka as I heard the words “Can I ask you a personal question”, I gulped down my mouthful, “why sure” Before you left for the toilet... Ummmm, did you see my panties?

Wham, my heart started its previous rhythm of pounding inside my chest. I was speechless but this time I didn't choke, I replied "did you see me poke you in the eye"? hahahahahah we both laughed out loud. She said “I was about to apologise for embarrassing you”

You see, I saw you looking at me when I was on the phone to my husband, Its our anniversary today and he was meant to treat me to a candle light dinner and pampering. He travels 3 weeks out of the month, so the time I do have with him, I make sure I feed my built up frustrations when I can. “I'm sorry” she said again, I was angry and terribly horny, I saw your sitting there staring at my body.

"I'm a very loyal wife, you have to believe me, I'm 41, and have been married for 14 years, I have never had adulterous thoughts. Trust me I have learnt how to please myself over the years” she said as we both laughed.

"It made me feel naughty when I separated my legs so you could see the light through this dress, I guess it was like a way of me getting back at him, and very erotic, did you see how wet my panties were.... OMG, I sound like a slut.

I was standing there thinking my son was 10 feet away from me and I was enjoying the erotic excitement of a man who could be my child looking sexually at me, whilst on the phone to the only man to have me in 14 years. That's when I could feel myself start to drip, which made my friskiness much, much worse".

I looked down at her with focused eyes filled with passion and alcohol, “I want to see you bend over in those panties, I'm sorry but I want to see both your holes”, I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. She smiled and said “ can I touch myself at the same time?”

The intensity of the conversation intensified.

Mary stood up and moved closer to me, hidden from her son from just below her breasts by the bar. Her hand moved forward to grip my penis through my pants.

I was so excited, generally depending on if I'm masturbating myself or how excited I am at the time by Jodi's performance, my girth would be between (4 & 5 cm) and my length between (6.5 and 8 inches)

“Mary, can we ditch Brad here with Mike for half an hour and go for a walk? I want to buy you some panties, then I want to bend you over in the changing rooms when we find another pair and force myself inside you, then I want to come inside you so you can wear those panties home thinking of what your husband missed out on!

“I'm so horny” she gasped, “I'm so wet thinking of your sperm inside me, no condom right?” Mary said as she nodded for my approval. We both couldn't believe what was happening, but tonight our long-term partners would have our bodies second.

My phone started to ring, I quickly grabbed it, and it was Jody. OMG I answered and she asked me how far away I was, “I'll call you back" I said as I hung up the phone.

My penis was fully erect; Mary was rubbing and squeezing it. She looked at me with lust filled eyes, then looked down at my pants.

A mix of passion and embarrassment came over me as she was rubbing her thumb over the head of my cock, a wet patch the size of an orange was clearly visible, her thumb rubbing back and forth over the tip.

I thought I was going to die of frustration when she lifted her arm sucking her thumb into her mouth and slowly running her thumb over her lips lustfully gazing into my eyes.

Our brains drowned in alcohol, our hormones firing, she said “follow me” and quickly walked toward the bath room doors with my hands trying to hide my pre-cum stained pants which were conjured up, by a frustrated housewife with ambitions to get her husband back by swallowing a young mans sperm, in a bathroom of a pub, with her 10 year old son in the bar playing with this young studs powerful extension..... To be continued, this is where things really heat up!