All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot and arousing story. Wish I was Joey!

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Bande de malade . Cocu. Quelle merde.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, you crossed a few borders there. Personally I'd have preferred if a) there was no daddy involvement (or maybe the in-law, but not her real dad, that's just disgusting!) and b) if they had kept it their secret. But what really ruined the story for me was that she ended up letting Joey fuck her ass too, and liking his cock better than her fiancé's. I just hope they won't get married.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not like it something is wrong. Maybe the type of incest. How ever I am a big hypocrite. I have fucked both of my younger and older sisters, some of their friends and my moms sister. I can not disapprove. "As is said incest is the best". Oh, my wife; we are second cousins once removed, she is 5 years older then I. We are a large and very close family. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Me again. The problem I have is the ending. I would bump her and tell her father that he fucked his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where’s the 2018 sequel

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm still surprised that the comments will have a better story than the published one that's getting the comments.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

657. Second time around. Frankly, I would have preferred the story to stick to the original intent, the surprise gift to the husband-to-be. And then a delicious retelling of all details to the friend as they celebrate a successful surprise with a 69. Adding Joey to the mix was not needed.

FundemunFundemun8 months ago

Dirty Dirty DIRTY! ...SO fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good erotic fantasy. I would have left Joey's return out. With Dwayne getting Clarissa's ass as the end, so to speak, the first of any more times.

Subby_DeathSlutSubby_DeathSlut7 months ago

I find it extremely annoying to see the countless "anonymous" comments just talking poorly of the story yet having nothing of any value to critique it with. When one of them does try to offer detailed dissent, they are 9 times out of 10 saying nothing that is even coherent or relevant... omfg just move on to some poorly written 4 word sentence, one long paragraph, most common/basic vanilla bullshit being portrayed as "kinky/taboo", which ends like all the million other grade-schooler level writing attempt, that so many of these people seem to think so highly of, and stop leaving aimlessly stupid & vacant minded comments you so proudly insert "oh so boldly" while sitting behind the basic "anonymous" tag. Whimpy and air-headed...

The story published though? oh my... so fucking hot.. and pretty unique. I love how you also made it a learning experience and moment of incredible self-awareness for the woman, while she is defiled yet then still maintains a semblance of her own mastery/level of control over the situation with how she steers the finale in her commanding his friend to face fuck her, but then being able to still turn around and submit while she was being dominated directly after! SO HOT! I am still wet in need of more attention to my own insides yearning for abuse lol, so with that, I am off to be filled.

Wonderful storytelling though, please keep it up!

cslt1cslt17 months ago

Subby said it all in her comments!

5 Stars!

MisterteaMistertea7 months ago

"I slobbered all over Joey's cock, moaning like a slut, as my ass got reamed.

Wondering what it would be like to get double penetrated, I said, "Change positions.""

--

How many mouths does she have?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yoooo I would be MORTIFIED 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved this and did it for me especially when the fiancé fucks her ass .

Thank you enjoyed that soo much still shaking myself

cgmissycgmissy6 months ago

Oh my gawd ... this is so fucking hot. I am a little jealous.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good and funny fantasy. I would like to be his fiance'e. If I was her fianc'e and found out, I would call off the wedding. She could have pulled her self out and stopped it. But that is what makes this story a very good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five years later and still no part 2. Bummer. This was good though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have went through with it until she gave up ass to Joey and the master shit. Wedding over after just saying ass would belong to me. Good freaky story though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW, loved it reading a playing with myself. I’ve not masturbated to a story in a very long time!! Shot a load all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should write one where she gets gangbanged by dogs

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should write one where she is gangbanged by d o g s. Would be so hot

farinajohnfarinajohn4 months ago

Love the fact that she could have been bred that night when she says her womb was unprotected

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

foolish, out of reality. It's the same thing as reading interplanetary sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good fantasy story. In todays world it could be real. The ending is a little weak. Joey coming back in, I question that. Have Dwayne's future mother-in-law and a few brides maids come in. Dwayne fucks all of them while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think one of the best stories I have ever read. To think it was her in the box all the time and she didn’t say a word was great. Something I must try one day. More like that please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked, that this had a “happy ending”. Although the part with Joey seems out of place. I can see how it’s can be the setup for a second episode - but that also seems superfluous. The story could just have ended with anal and no loose ends.

Similarly to other posters, I found the part about the “unprotected womb” out of place.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have done w/o Joey, good otherwise.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I get that this was meant to be trashy, but still. A little over the top for my liking. The thought of shitting on the spirit of marriage, in this manner, makes me ill. She should have stopped it.

BBTnSBBTnS2 months ago

I love this story. The accidental incest would normally ruin it for me (not my kink at all) but the rest is so sexy that it’s one of my favourite stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

actually one of my favorite stories, i come back every once in awhile to read it💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree. For some reason I keep returning to this story even though the (albeit light) nicest is DEF not my thing. Something about this though…like I said I keep reading it over and over…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The “unprotected womb” part felt like a pointless lose end and the dads were gross and unnecessary. The pregnancy risk wasn’t enough to lose me but when dad came in it turned repulsive and not in a sexy.

Also the ending makes the whole story read like someone who has never been in a serious relationship built on trust. Without the dads and Joey coming back in it would have been a great “your dirty secret is safe with me” story but it wasn’t.

Honestly, ick.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 2 months ago

"PS: A new chapter is coming out in 2018"

There's no second chapter attached here. Is it elsewhere in your inventory, maybe under a different title?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...