Accidental Hazing Ch. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Mistress. But I don't think I could ever call you anything aside from that, or Ma'am."

Kim shook her head. "What are you writing anyway? Homework?"

The blonde flushed and shut the laptop all the way. "Nothing." She said shyly.

"Ha like I'm gonna buy that. Show me."

Smack.

She hit the blonde again. Watching the bubble butt jiggle. "Or I'll get the paddle." She threatened.

Cindy loved being spanked with a bare hand but a paddling terrified her. She quickly opened the computer again. "I-it's a story Ma'am. Please don't read it."

Ignoring her Kim snatched the computer. She began reading it while Cindy put her head in her hands. "Don't be mad at me I'll delete it, I'm sorry."

"Fuck this is hott Cindy."

"Really?" The blonde beamed.

"Yeah, where did you get this?" The story was about a young girl named Cindy who sold cookies. But an angry customer had gotten a hold of her and was spanking her in her uniform.

"I-I made it up."

"Is that you in the story?"

"Sort of it's what I looked like when I was younger. I wanted the girl to be cute and innocent so when she has to jerk off the guy it's really hott and he has to force her."

"How's it end?"

"He makes her jerk him off onto the cookies and then makes her eat them." She blushed.

"Fuck. That's so kinky Cind. You really are obsessed with cum."

"Only Sir's."

"So is he the costumer?"

"Sort of. The girl only ever calls him sir." She blushed harder at the admission.

"Fuck that turns me on." Kim handed the computer back and got off the bed. She dropped her pants and picked up her discarded strap-on. She slid the smaller dildo inside herself and cinched the straps. She climbed back on the bed.

"Again Mistress? You have fucked me twice since Sir left this morning." The girl said but she shifted her legs to allow Kim to enter her while she still laid on the bed.

Kim began to slowly fuck Cindy's pussy. "Sir is working 18 hours a day for the next three days and he said he usually sleeps at the base cause it is kinda far. I need to do something until he gets back." She slapped the pale ass in front of her.

"Uhh it feels so good." Cindy let her fuck her. Her eyes closed.

Kim smacked her ass again. "Don't stop writing. I want to read it while I fuck you."

"Ok Ma'am." Cindy began to read as she typed.

Smack

Smack

Smack, smack, smack.

"Fuck Cindy that's hott." She smacked the blonde's ass every time the girl in the story was spanked. "Where do you get this shit?"

"Remember when you were mad at me last night for coming without permission? And you had me by the hair. You asked Sir if I was supposed to be a dirty school girl cause he had put my hair in pigtails. I told you I'd be whatever you wanted. I asked if you wanted me to be a cookie girl who jerked your husband off on the stale cookies."

"So then where am I?"

"I didn't think you'd want to be in my story Mistress."

"You are so putting me in your next story. You think of the kinkiest shit. I want to read about me fucking your brains out."

Cindy giggled. "You don't have to read about it Ma'am. You're doing it right now."

"Whatever keep writing."

12