Accidental Hazing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Fucking. Way." Jason looked at him. "There is no way I am letting you involve my girlfriend in your kinky fuckfest." Kelvin said reaching for the phone.

"Should I fill her in on how you keep asking me to see pictures of naked girls instead?" Jason asked as he pulled the phone away from his friend's reach.

"You know you can be an ass sometimes." Kelvin said with a defeated tone.

"Yup." Jason said as he started texting Suzie.

...

"So you're sure she looked back at you as she left?" Suzie asked Jason. She was seated on a couch in the small living area of her suite. The three friends had been hanging out, drinking, and talking through out the afternoon.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Did she play with her hair when she was talking to you?"

"I don't know?"

"God guys are such idiots sometimes." Suzie laughed as she took another sip of her beer. "So if all you got was a look, why do you think she likes you?"

"Oh he got more than a look." Kelvin mumbled to himself. The only problem was he was squeezed close to Suzie on the couch with one arm around her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Suzie asked her boyfriend.

"He doesn't know what he means Suz. He's drunk." Jason said before Kelvin could say anything else dumb.

"He is just jealous he isn't meeting hott college girls anymore." She elbowed Kelvin as he sullenly took a sip of beer.

"Yeah well I got to fuck a hott girl on beach that few people even know exist, let alone have visited!" He was clearly getting drunk. The girl he meant was Suzie, at least Jason hoped it was, and the beach was in Australia where the trio spent a few months kayaking and backing while studying abroad.

"That's the way to talk about your girlfriend." Jason said to Kelvin. To Suzie he said. "At least he means well. I think."

"Ass!" Kelvin shouted at Jason as a blonde appeared from the archway behind Jason's chair.

"Oh sorry Suzie, I didn't know you had friends over." The girl said. Kelvin's eyes almost popped out of his head as he watch the girl. Jason looked over his shoulder.

She was a very cute girl. About his height with short blonde hair. What was causing Kelvin's eyes to bug out was what she was wearing. Tiny little thong panties and all she had on her chest was a small towel, held up by her hand. Leaving her whole back exposed. The towel did not look like what she would have left the shower wearing, it was a hand towel.

"It's, fine Clara." Suzie said slowly as she watch her suitemate lean over Jason's armrest and start digging through the cushion under his ass.

"Sorry I think I left my, uh, phone out here." Clara said as she pressed herself against Jason's chest continuing to dig through the cushion. Jason looked over at his friends. He didn't understand what was happening. Kelvin just mouthed the word 'wow' at him. Clara then moved to squat in front of Jason's chair. Giving a real good look at her ass in her thong, to Kelvin and Suzie, and putting her face very near Jason's crotch.

Suzie reached over to cover her boyfriends eyes as he leaned away to keep looking. When she glanced back to Clara she noticed something. "Um Clara."

"Yeah Suzie?"

"I found your phone." She held out her finger pointing at the girl's waist, where her phone was tucked through the waist band of her thong. Clara turned around to see where Suzie was pointing as she stood up.

"Oh look at that." She said as she pulled the phone out of her thong. Kelvin mimed grabbing her ass at Jason, as it was now right in front of him. The girl stood playing with her phone in front of Jason for a moment.

"Hmmhmm, Clara."

"Yeah Suzie?" The girl looked up from her phone.

"You should probably go get dressed now."

"Oh yeah, sure." She turned to leave as she passed through the archway again she reached back to drop her little towel in Jason's lap.

"What was that about." Suzie said to no one unparticular, as Jason reached into his pocket for his vibrating phone. He had a text from Kim.

"I don't know but I gotta go." He said as he stood up to leave. Suzie giggled and looked away as Jason realized his pants had a bulge in them. "Shut up." Jason laughed as he headed for the door.

"If you won't go fuck that girl I will." Kelvin called over his shoulder as Jason left. "Oof." He grunted as Suzie slammed her elbow into him again. "What?"

"Isn't Clara in the same sorority as that Kim?" Suzie wondered aloud knowing Kelvin didn't pay attention to that kind of thing.

...

The text read: "My house in one hour." That was it. Jason lived close enough to his friend's campus that it wasn't hard for him to drive home to his apartment to change. He put on a pair of khakis with less holes and swapped the t-shirt with the stupid saying for a light blue polo. Not the kind guys like John would wear as it was a thin material almost t-shirt like. He wanted to look nicer but he couldn't bring himself to change everything. His earrings were permanent and his jewelry defined who he was, at least he liked to think so. He contemplated losing the toe-shoes, however after a quick look though his closet he realized he didn't exactly have any other choices.

'Ratty sneakers or dress shoes. Neither.'

He'd stick with the Vibrams. He closed the closet door and smiled at the two pairs of panties hanging on the handle, one blue one pink. He didn't even know what he was going over there for. Kim had sent him so many mixed messages he didn't know what to expect. He looked at himself in the mirror as he was about to leave. He'd cleaned up the lines of his beard, not willing to shave it off. He had run water through his hair trying to make it look better.

'Oh well.' He thought as he left the apartment. He started down the stairs. He heard voices floating up from the bottom floor.

"I don't see his name anywhere on here."

"Keep looking he has to be on there." John's familiar voice drifted up to Jason.

"What if he isn't home?" A third voice asked.

"Then we wait outside until he gets home." John said. "I told you we aren't breaking into his apartment. That'll add time to a sentence if we get caught.

'Oh good, glad he's being rational.' Jason thought as he listened.

"Here he is. Fourth floor." There was a moment of silence before Jason heard the elevator ding. Jason preferred the stairs and he was glad he did, as the frat guys were clearly to lazy to use them. He cautiously peered towards the doors to his apartment building. A young man was leaning against the door frame.

'Time to go out the back.' Jason headed out the back door of the building. Luckily John hadn't thought to post anyone there. He was just getting in his car as the guy at the door noticed him. He was heading down the road before the kid even got through the doors.

...

Jason stood on the porch to the sorority house unsure of what to do. He knew he should knock or ring the bell but he couldn't.

'What if Brooke or Cindy answer.'

He figured they wouldn't recognize his face but once he spoke it'd be all over. As he went to pull out his phone to call Kim to come get him the door swung open. His worst fear was realized.

It was Cindy. He was positive.

The house was a step up from the porch so she stood almost level with him but not quite. He gulped as he tried to think of what to say, knowing speaking would give him away.

"You must be here for Kim." The little blonde said. "Follow me." She smiled at him as she turned around. She was wearing a hoody with the sororities letters across the front. She had on a matching pair of cotton shorts with the letters across the ass. Jason's eyes were glued to those letters, and the little ass cheeks peeking out from underneath them. As he followed the young girl, he started to become aware of whispers of the other girls.

He pulled his gaze from Cindy's cute bubble butt and began to look around. He started to notice the various states of undress the girls were in around him. Some were fully dressed as if they had just come from class, others were in just bras and panties. He even passed on in just a towel.

'All of them have more clothes than Suzie's suitemate at least.' He thought to himself.

"Just ignore the sisters. Everyone always knows when a sister has a boy come over, and you're here for Kim. She only just broke up with John so everyone is a bit shocked." The blonde said as she bounded up a flight of stairs. She seemed to have a real bounce to her step. Jason would have been able to believe that was all the girls were whispering about if it wasn't for one word he heard over and over. Cock. "Here we are." The little blonde said as she came to a stop in front of a door on the third floor. "You sure are a quiet one." Jason just smiled at her. Cindy knocked on the door. "Pledge Mistress? He was right on the porch, just like you said he'd be."

"Bring him in Cindy." Kim's voice drifted from inside. Cindy opened the door. The room was a typical college girl's room. Clothes piled on the floor, posters on the wall. A full sized bed dominated the small space along with a dresser with a largish mirror over it. There was an open closet with clothes hanging out. A closed door was on the right wall. Kim's voice drifted through it. "Thank you sweetie. Be a dear and wait outside in the hallway for me? I might need you later."

"Yes Ma'am." Cindy said heading out the door. "Later cutie." She winked at Jason as she pulled the door closed.

Kim came out of the door as Cindy closed the other. She was wearing a pink bathrobe and she walked over to Jason.

"Hi there." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "You look nice. Is that for me?" She smiled at him without removing her arms. "We going on a date I wasn't aware of?"

"Yeah it's for you. I don't know if we are. I don't know why I am here." Jason said "I don't know if I'm here for a date, just to fuck, to fuck one of your pledges, if this is a set up for John to-"

"Whoa, what does John have to do with this." She stepped back.

"I don't know. Him and some of his buddies were outside my place a little while ago. They probably still are." Jason said with frustration.

"Did they hurt you?" Kim asked with genuine concern. She placed her hands on his chest to feel for bruises.

"No they didn't, I snuck out the back." He told her.

"Well I will put an end to this right now." She said as she dug her phone out of a purse laying on her bed.

"I don't think calling him is going to help Kim."

"No but sending out a mass text to all of his frat brother's girlfriends, telling them to cut all their boyfriends off of sex until they leave you alone might." She said as she began typing away.

"Why would they listen to you?" He wondered.

"Who do you think their girlfriends are? You passed most of them on your way up here. Their our brother fraternity. All their guys are sleeping with our girls. Plus I have a few friends at other houses. John and his friends won't be getting laid until they back off. There." She said as she pressed a button on her phone. "All taken care of."

"Thank you." Jason said with a smile.

"So polite." Kim smiled at him. "Until your cock is out that is. Now what were you asking me before? Oh that's right why are you here." She said as she taped her finger to her pursed lips. "Oh yeah!" As she said as she slid her soft robe off her shoulders. She didn't allow the garment to fall to the floor but kept it on her arms. Jason's jaw dropped open at the sight before him. Under her robe Kim wore a pair of lacy red panties and a matching bra. " You like?" Jason only nodded as Kim pulled the robe back up. "Alright stud." She reached over and closed his jaw. "Play along and try not to speak I don't want you to spook her to quick." Kim said and then before Jason could ask what she was talking about she added. "Oh Cindy."

"Yes Ma'am." The blonde asked through the closed door.

"You can open the door dear." The blonde did as she was told. "Where is Brooke?"

"Don't you remember Pledge Mistress? You allowed her to go home for a few days because her father is sick." The girl was staring at the floor refusing to make eye contact with Kim.

'Another pledge game I guess.'

"Oh that's right. I guess it'll have to be just you then. Come in and close the door sweetling." Kim said to her.

"Just me for what Ma'am?"

"What you have been going on about all week Cindy."

A blush crept up the blonde's cheeks. "I-I don't know what you mean Ma'am."

'There's the Cindy I meet. She was so confident leading me up here I was beginning to wonder.'

"Cock Cindy. You haven't shut up about cock. I swear I think Brooke only lied about her dad to get away from Cindy here." Kim joked towards Jason. Cindy opened her mouth as if to reply but Kim cut her off. "I'm teasing Cindy." She said with a smile meant to soften her sarcasm. But it was lost on the girl who refused to lift her eyes from the floor. "Jesus would you lift your head up?"

"But Pledge Mistress you told us never to look directly at you." The younger girl replied.

"Yeah yeah I know. But for right now let's suspend that. Look at me."

"Yes Ma'am." She raised her gaze. Not quite to Kim's eyes but close.

"Better I guess." Kim said. "Now it's true you have been talking about cock all week right?"

"Y-yes Ma'am." Jason wasn't sure where Kim was going with this but he wished she'd make her point. He enjoyed watching the blonde squirm but Kim seemed bent on humiliating the girl just humiliate her.

"Well here you go." Kim said nodding her head towards Jason.

"I don't understand Ma'am. What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you would like Cindy. This isn't part of your hazing. You can do with him as you please. No punishments." She stepped behind Jason. "He's got a cock right here for you." She reach around and squeezed Jason's crotch.

"I-I still don't know what you mean. Do you want me to have-have sex with him?" Cindy asked her blush getting redder.

"Alright. Look at me. All the way. There you go." Kim smiled as the younger girl finally made eye contact with her. "You said you enjoyed getting fucked the other night right?" The blonde nodded her head reluctantly. "Well this guy is here to fuck you. Any way that you want. For as long as you want. This isn't a trick Cindy. It's a gift."

"Th-thank you Ma'am. I know I've been talking about sex a lot but I meant it with the guy from the other night. I don't think I want to-to 'fuck' another guy. I'm sorry." She apologized like she thought Kim was going to be angry with her.

"Ugh." Kim sighed. "Just show her will you?" She said to Jason. He quickly stepped away from her and to Cindy.

"Show me-" She said before Jason pulled her into a deep kiss. He stepped back again a little embarrassed about how forceful he'd been.

"I meant show her your-"

"Sir!" The little blonde shouted and leapt toward Jason. "Ohmygod" She squealed, her words running together. "Thank you thank you thank you Mistress." She said as she began kissing Jason's face and lips.

"Whoa there slow down." Kim reached to pull the blonde back. It wasn't easy but she finally pulled the blonde away. Jason noticed she had big green eyes.

'Things you miss when you only fuck blindfolded girls.'

"I'm so happy. I never thought I'd get to 'see' you again Sir. Or at all for that matter. You're way more handsome than I thought Sir." Jason thought she was exaggerating but the girl was talking so fast he couldn't get a word in. She turned to Kim. "You mean Sir is here for me? And I get to fuck him again? Will you spank me again? My ass needs to feel your hand on it again." She turned her head back and forth between the two asking questions without waiting for answers. "Can I suck on his cock?" She turned back to Jason without waiting for an answer. "I have been practicing. Brooke took me out to a sex shop, I was so nervous, but she helped me pick out a rubber dildo that we thought was about your size. I practice every night before I go to sleep. I can swallow your whole thing I bet." She stepped forward again reaching for his crotch.

"Slow down Cindy." Kim placed a hand on the younger girl's shoulder. "The girl barely says two words the whole semester. Then you show up and she talks a mile a minute." She placed herself between Cindy and Jason. "Now listen sweetie. He isn't here just for you. I tried out that cock you're obsessed with and I see why now. He is here for both of us."

"That's ok Ma'am." She leaned around Kim to look at Jason. "I know how to share. Isn't that right Sir?" She giggled. "Damn I wish Brooke were here. She tries to hide it but she loved being fucked by you almost as much as I did Sir."

"Cindy?"

"Yes Ma'am." The girl couldn't contain her smile.

"Why do you only call him 'Sir?' I told you this isn't part of your pledging. You don't even have to call him or me anything other than our names."

"I-I don't know Sir's name Ma'am. And I don't think I could ever call you 'Kim' while talking to you."

"What are you going to do if you are excepted into the sorority? Always call me Ma'am?"

"I suppose so Ma'am. I hadn't thought much about it."

"Would you like to know his name Cindy?" Kim asked the girl.

"Yes Ma'am I would, though I doubt I would use it often. But I don't think it would be fair to find out without Brooke. We should learn Sir's name together."

Kim turned to Jason. "You really did a number on this one huh?"

"I guess so." Jason said to her.

"Well I'm not calling you 'Sir' the whole night." She said with a wink.

"All night?" Cindy spoke up again. "Can I stay with you the whole time Sir is here Ma'am? I think I'd die knowing he was here and not being able to be with him. Please I'll do whatever you want. And you can do whatever you want to me Ma'am. Please just let me see Sir's cock. It tasted so good and felt so nice up my pussy. Please I really need to see it. And suck on it again. Oh please can I? You can use me however you want. Just please let me suck your cock again. You can both use me however you want-"

Kim placed a finger over the blonde's lips to stem her babbling. She then pulled away her finger and replaced it with her lips. "Wow" Cindy sighed as Kim broke the kiss. While Kim had subjected the girls to lesbian acts she hadn't directly touched any of the girls herself, at least to the pledges knowledge, aside from administering punishment. She certainly hadn't kissed any of them the way she had Cindy just then. She stepped back and let her robe fall from her shoulders again. This time allowing it to pool at her feet.

This time it was Cindy who stared slack jawed, though not so quietly. "You are so beautiful Ma'am. Brooke is pretty too but you are so gorgeous. Brooki would catch me staring at her as we got ready for bed but she never looked as gorgeous as you do right now. I wish you would sneak into my bed at night, too."

'So Brooke is slutty "and" bi. Good to know.' A memory flashed through his head of something Brooke said while she played with Cindy's pussy '"Just relax babe. We've done this before."' Jason just assumed she meant during the hazing, but apparently the two coeds had been fooling around on their own.

"She only ever fingered me. Until Sir showed up that is." She smiled at Jason over Kim's shoulder. "Sir made me lick her pussy when he fucked me. I had my fist cock and pussy at the same time!" She said to Kim. "After that I'd wake up with her crotch in my face in the middle of the night. God she tastes so good. Will you let me taste you Pledge Mistress? I'd really like that."

"Cindy," Kim interrupted the girl. "If you don't shut up we won't be doing anything." The words were harsh but she said them sweetly.

"Sorry Ma'am. I am just so excited I get to be with Sir again and then you kissed me and thinking about Brooke and me got me so excit-"

Kim kissed Cindy again. As she pulled back she said over her shoulder. "Maybe we should get this chick a gag or something."