Accidental Hero Ch. 05-08

Story Info
The Teenage Years and serious girlfriends.
14.5k words
4.74
40.3k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,592 Followers

Chapter 5 Coming of age

We were sitting at a picnic bench in the common on an early April afternoon, discussing trivial things when she shocked me, as she often did.

"You're a virgin, aren't you Ian?"

I wasn't ready for the question, so without even thinking, I told the truth. "Yes, I am."

"I thought so. That's unusual for someone your age. Especially someone who is a hunk like you."

"A hunk? I don't think of myself as a hunk." I remembered a similar comment from Rhonda Stallings a couple of years ago.

"Then you better look more closely in the mirror. You are good looking, a nice face, nice dark brown hair cut medium, good complexion, lots of muscles that you like to show off when you can," she grinned, "and you're a nice guy. It was very easy for me to become your friend."

"Uh ... thanks. It's funny, I don't think of myself that way."

"That's good too," she added. "You don't go around preening for the girls. You don't need to either. They all know who you are."

I was shaking my head. "I doubt that. Anyway, how did we get on this topic?"

"I told you I was sure you were a virgin. I'm curious why. I've just listed all your attributes, but you don't seem to be conscious of them. You aren't queer are you?"

"Hell, no!" I was irritated by the question. "What gave you that idea?"

"Just checking. Don't get all upset. Just for the record, I'm not a virgin. I haven't been for a few years, in fact."

There was nothing I wanted to say about that, so I just nodded that I understood.

"Who was your last girlfriend?" she asked after a few moments silence.

"Well, I've been out with two or three young ladies over the last couple of years, but my last true girlfriend was Kelsey Barnes. Her parents moved back east at the end of grade ten and I haven't seen her since."

"So, do you miss her?"

"Yeah ... I do. We had known each other since fourth grade, so we knew nearly everything about each other. She was good looking and we hung out together, but I never got past second base. I wasn't trying that hard. I liked her too much and I didn't want to lose her because I was being a jerk."

Symphony was nodding. "That's about what I expected. Your parents brought you up to respect girls and you did. It must have been hard sometimes, pardon the pun," she grinned.

"Yeah, especially that last few months she was here. When she was gone, I did some dating, but it just wasn't the same. They were nice girls and pretty, but I couldn't get into it. They just didn't click."

"You were pretty young, Ian. I'm not surprised, but it says something about your character that they were nice girls and you didn't push them into something uncomfortable for them."

I nodded. She was right and I appreciated that she recognized it.

"I think I might want to push you into an uncomfortable area, Ian," she said after we had sat for a while.

I looked at her carefully. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that when it comes to relationships with women, you are a blank page. Let me ask you a question. What do you think are the most important things in a sexual relationship?"

"I'm not sure," I said, trying to think of something that would make sense. I sighed in frustration. "I don't know, Sym (I had taken to shortening her name and she didn't object). I don't have a clue. Being careful, I guess. Not doing something that will hurt her. Making sure we are both safe ... you know ... condoms and stuff."

"Yeah ... you're right. You don't know. Let's face it, Ian, there's more to sex than just being safe and careful. That's just the starting point. The real issue is how you feel about each other. Do you both want to do it? It can't be a one-way thing. But let me give you my take on it. I think good sex ... even great sex ... is about giving. I mean, each partner is trying to give a good experience to the other. Guys can be very selfish in this regard. They just want to get off and that's all. Most of the time, that doesn't do it for the female."

I was nodding. It all made perfect sense to me. "What do you do to find out what your partner wants?"

She laughed. "What do you think? You ask, dummy."

"Oh ... yeah ... I guess so. But what would I ask ... I mean ... how would I ask?"

She sat there, obviously thinking about something, so I didn't interrupt her, hoping she would answer my question. Finally, after what seemed a long time, she turned to me.

"I like you Ian," she began. "I like you a lot. I think we could be good together. But, I have needs and I'm sure you do too. So here's what I'm suggesting. I'm willing to teach you what I know. I'm pretty sure that when you learn what I have learned, you'll be a very good lover. You have the look and the temperament to capture just about any woman you'd want. But you need to know how to use what you've got. Are you interested?"

I thought about it. It was an offer I never imagined, and it was hard to absorb just what she was suggesting.

"So ... you and me ... together?" I asked. "Like boyfriend and girlfriend would?"

"No, Ian," she said, shaking her head. "Not like boyfriend and girlfriend. Like man and woman ... lovers."

"Oh. And you're okay with this"

"Of course I am. I wouldn't suggest it if I wasn't. The big question is - are you okay with it?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah. I'm nervous about it, but I'm okay with it. I guess I have to start sometime, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with than you, so ... yeah, I'm okay with it."

That brought a smile to her face and she leaned in and kissed me. It was our first kiss. It felt nice, and I was happy with my decision. Nervous, but happy.

~*~

It didn't take long to discover that I was truly a blank page when it came to sex. But Sym was a bright girl and she knew just how to get started. We began at her house in her bedroom. Her parents were away for a couple of days at some concert or other. We had the place to ourselves. I asked her about condoms and she said not to bother, she was on the pill and she was sure I was clean. She told me that whenever possible, women much preferred natural feeling sex, but that didn't mean they didn't want protection.

"We're going to get undressed now," she told me. "I want you to do that for me, then we'll get you ready too."

By the time I'd got Sym down to her panties and bra, I was rock hard in anticipation, which she noticed when she insisted on removing my boxers.

"Wow, Ian. You are well equipped to satisfy a woman, and I can see you are just bursting to get going," she giggled. "I think I had better take the edge off you first. I'm sure you've never been fellated before, so this probably won't take very long. When I'm done, I'll want you to return the favour."

I nodded, struck speechless at the thought of what she was planning. She pushed me back on the bed and took my erection in her hand, putting the knob and an inch or so more in her mouth. I almost came right then and there.

"Be careful, Sym. I've got a short fuse," I warned.

"I know," she said, "I expected that. Just lay back and relax and when it happens, it happens. Don't worry about me. This is for you."

I followed her instructions and lay back, closing my eyes for some reason. She went back to work on me and I could feel the end was going to come very quickly. I tried to warn her, but she didn't pay any attention to me and when I let go, I was scared I had ruined it for both of us.

When it was over, I realized her mouth was still fastened onto my cock and she was licking it carefully, top to bottom. I also noticed that I hadn't shrunk to nothing as I expected. I was still semi-hard. I don't think that had ever happened before.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. I'm just fine. And look at you, almost ready to go again. I'm impressed. Now, how do you feel about returning the favour?"

"Okay, but I don't know what to do. You'll have to show me."

"Well, I can't very well show you, can I? I can tell you what I want and how I'd like it to be, so why don't we start there."

"Yeah ... okay." We changed positions and Sym lay back with her head on the pillow, watching me as I arranged myself between her legs. I noticed that she had shaved her pubic hair, leaving just a small triangle above her slit. I'd seen something like that in a magazine, but it surprised me that Sym looked like that too.

"Okay, Ian. Now I want you to use the top and tip of your tongue on me. You see that little nub at the top? That's my clitoris, and it's very sensitive. If I want to get myself off, that's what I rub. So, you can use your tongue or fingers on that, but not until I say so, okay?"

"Yeah."

I had never seen a woman's privates before and it took some getting used to. I'd seen them in magazines, but not in person. I had no idea what she was going to taste like, but I knew I was going to do this regardless. She had taken my stuff and swallowed without a moment's hesitation, so I owed her that much. I found I didn't mind the taste at all, and after spending some time just on the lips of her vagina, I began to detect that she was getting aroused. Her hips were moving up to meet me now and a couple of times I know I touched her clitoris accidentally. That got an even bigger reaction.

"Oh yeah, Ian. Do it. Do my clit, baby," she called, watching me as I moved up to give her what she wanted.

The reaction was more pronounced and even with my inexperience, I knew she had an orgasm not long after I began tonguing her clit. She went rigid, with her back arched off the bed until the moment passed and she collapsed back down.

"Oh, Ian, that was great. You are going to be so good to be with," she smiled dreamily. "Let's rest a bit and then we can carry this to the next stage."

I lay beside her and without really thinking about it, I found I was playing with her nipples. Her breasts were fairly large and quite nicely shaped. She apparently approved of what I was doing because she rolled toward me and offered one to me. I took it in my mouth and again, instinct took over. I tongued the nipple and that got a positive response from Sym.

"You have good instincts, Ian. You're gentle when you need to be gentle. You are a very well-equipped guy and you'll have to be careful not to hurt your partner. She will need to be well lubricated before you enter her. That's a must."

"How can I tell?"

"If she doesn't tell you ... and she probably will ... you can gently put a finger in and test. You'll know if she's lubricated. If not and she still wants to go, there are lubricants you can buy that will help. Some older women have a hard time getting wet and need some help."

"Are you lubricated now?"

"Oh yeah. I'm damn near swamped, so if you're ready to go, I am too."

I moved on top of her and she took my erection and guided it where she wanted it. I pushed very carefully, but it wasn't necessary. Sym grabbed my ass cheeks and proceeded to pull me in. I had never felt anything like this before and it was amazing. Warm and wet and snug. I could feel her internal muscles moving, so I began to move as well. I started slowly, but without saying anything, Sym was pushing up at me insistently and I got the idea that she wanted something more forceful. I stepped up my pace and got a satisfied groan from her.

She still persisted with encouraging me to be more aggressive. Now she was really reacting to what was happening to her. Her eyes were closed and her head was moving side to side, groans and gasps providing the sounds along with the slapping of our bodies together and the liquid sound of my cock inside her. I lasted longer than I expected to, and Sym gave me no indication she wanted me to slow down or stop. I just kept doing what I was doing and hoped it was what she wanted.

Finally, she let out a gasp and stiffened with an arched back before dropping back on the bed. Her arms, which had been variously around my back, or her hands on my butt, or just gripping the edges of the pillow, now flopped onto the bed. I rolled off her, having been able to mostly keep my weight from being on her during our session. I lay beside her, waiting for her to come back from wherever she was.

When her breathing slowed and she seemed to be recovered, she turned to me.

"That was far and away the best fuck I've had in forever."

"It was okay, huh?"

"Oh, 'okay' doesn't begin to describe it. You did everything right, Ian. You were right with me all the way and I didn't have to coach you and tell what I wanted. We are going to be so good together," she smiled dreamily.

"It was fantastic, Sym. I had no idea what to expect, but it was incredible."

And that was the beginning of the next stage of our relationship. Over the next months and through the summer, we were together whenever we could find the time and a place with some privacy.

But there was a dark cloud on the horizon.

~*~

"You look down, Sym. What's the problem?" I asked as we met one Saturday morning in mid-August.

"My parents are leaving in November on a tour of Europe with the symphony. They'll be gone until next May. I have to find a place to live."

"How come? Don't you own your house? Can't you live there?"

"No ... they just rent the house we're in. They can't afford to keep it just for me. I'll have to move in October and I don't know where to."

"What do you think you'll do?"

"I guess I'll see if I can find some other girls and we can share the costs. You know what the costs in the city are like, so I'm not certain what I'll be able to afford."

"That's terrible. Has this happened before?"

"Yes, but I had an Aunt who lived nearby and I could stay with her. But she's been diagnosed with Parkinson's and I can't burden her. She may not be able to live on her own for much longer and I can't care for her and go to school at the same time. On top of that, my scholarship runs out in May, so I'm already applying to see if I can get another one to finish my studies. It's kind of a mess. I'm sorry to dump this on you, Ian."

"Don't apologize. There must be something we can do. Let me think about it."

She nodded sadly and I could see the pressure was on her. She didn't have much time to find a place that she could afford. If she couldn't, what then? In the back of my mind, I had an idea, but it was a long shot.

I asked my parents for a meeting after supper that evening.

"I have a problem ... or at least, Symphony has a problem, and I need your help. Don't worry," I said immediately, "it isn't that kind of problem," guessing what they might be thinking. I could see my father relax a bit.

"Sym's parents are going to be gone on a tour of Europe with the orchestra. They'll be gone for six months, beginning in November. She has no place to live because her parents rent and will have to give up their house. They can't afford to keep it. Sym doesn't have a lot of money as you know, and it's going to be hard to find a place that she can share with some other students. So ... I was wondering ... if you'd consider renting her a room here?"

The silence was worrying as Mom and Dad looked at each other.

"Is there no other alternative for her?" Mom asked.

I shook my head. "She's looking into trying to find some other students to share with, but usually that's all done by now. She'd be lucky to find some mature ones that would allow her to keep up her studies and still keep her part time job at the library. Like I said, she doesn't have much money. She doesn't want to take out a student loan because she doesn't know when she could pay it back."

"What would she have to pay if she found some others to share with?" Mom asked.

"I'm guessing at least four hundred or more a month for anywhere near the university," I said. "But that's just a guess."

"That sounds pretty close to the mark, Ian," Dad said. "What do you think, Mother?"

"Well, we've met Symphony and we agree she's a nice young lady, so I don't see a problem that way. Danielle is gone now, so we have the room. We could try it to see if it works," she said, her eyes never leaving my dad.

I saw Dad nod and I gave a sigh of relief.

"Why don't you invite her over for Sunday dinner tomorrow?" Dad suggested. "We can talk about it then. I know you two are close, so as long as the four of us are compatible, we should be able to work something out."

"That's great, Dad ... Mom. She'll be relieved I can tell you. She was really down about what might happen. Her scholarship runs out this year, so she's applying for a new one. She's got a lot of pressure on her right now. This will help a lot. Thank you both for your help."

I got a nod from Dad and a smile from Mom. That was good enough for me. I called Sym later that evening.

"I think we've come up with a solution to your problem, Sym. We'd like you to come to dinner tomorrow afternoon and we can talk about it."

"What? How did you do that? What solution?" She was clearly surprised and confused at the same time.

"Never mind. I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow at three o'clock and bring you here. Can you be ready then?"

"Yes, of course. Are you sure you have a solution?" She still seemed surprised that I came up with something this quickly.

"Yes ... I'm sure. We'll talk about it tomorrow. See you at three," I said, signing off.

Chapter 6 Sym moves in ... temporarily

"Are you sure, Mr. and Mrs. Dunlop? I mean, it's the perfect solution for me, but I'm a stranger. It's not like your daughter was living here."

"Ian has vouched for you and that's good enough for us," Dad said. "But the big question is about the rent. What can you afford?"

"Well, I was expecting to pay more than four hundred dollars per month, not counting utilities and food. Even then, I'd just be scraping by."

"Well then, three hundred a month for room, board, and utilities should fit into your budget," Dad said with a grin.

"You're serious? Three hundred a month for room and board? I'd be crazy not to accept."

"Good," Mom said. "Then it's settled. You can move in any time you like. And, you can get a ride to school with Ian, right Ian?" she grinned.

"Absolutely, Mom. Guaranteed door-to-door service, no charge."

The discussion continued with my suggestion that she move in before the school year begins to lessen the disruption later on. With my parents' approval, she agreed. I could see her look of relief and I smiled at the easy way my parents accepted the idea of someone new in our home.

"You deserve a very big reward, Ian," Sym told me as I drove her home. "You've solved a problem I didn't think I'd be able to solve. I'm going to thank you in a very personal way the first chance I get."

We were sitting in my old pickup, rolling along toward her house after a big roast beef Sunday dinner. She had moved over to the center of the seat and was leaning on me with her hand rubbing on my thigh.

"Are you going to have any trouble explaining what the plan is to your parents?" I asked.

"No. I'm afraid they just assumed I would take care of this myself and didn't give much thought to how I would go about it. They think of me as an adult now, so they feel I can manage on my own. I wish that was so, but I have more school to complete and I'm damned if I'm going to give up now."

"Well, all that worry is in the past. You have a place to live and the privacy of your own room. We even have a home computer and printer that you can use for reports and the like."

"Pull over, Ian," she said.

"What? Why?"

"Just pull over," she insisted.

I spotted an empty parking lot in front of a retail store and pulled in there. I'd barely got the truck stopped when Sym attacked my fly, fished out my cock, and began to give me my first in-truck blow job. I was in no position to protest, so I sat back and watched as she expertly brought me to full staff, then proceeded to milk me dry. I would be hard pressed to remember a better blow job. Sym had become quite an artist with her tongue and hand, while I continued my education at the reciprocal pleasure. In this case, there was no way for me to return the favour, so I left it as a debt owed.

coaster2
coaster2
2,592 Followers