Accidental Intromission

Story Info
Sorry Mom.
7.9k words
4.48
238k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers

Since Dad left us Mom and I had settled into an "It's us against the world" mode even though we knew it was not true. We had family and friends to support us including Dad's mom, however our attitude brought us closer together.

Mom and I had an easy love. We kissed and hugged often for no particular reason other than to show each other how much we loved the other. I do not remember when our soft, lingering lip-to-lip kisses started but to me it seemed that I had enjoyed them my whole life. Partial nudity had also been common in our household and we had each caught glimpses of the other naked.

Yet I never saw Mom as a sexual creature. I did see her as a fine looking woman but that was just part of being Mom.

I never had an erection for my mother but when I started to get laid on a semi-regular basis I saw that Mom noticed my hard cock when a girlfriend visited me.

The girls had soon accepted that the best place for us to fool around in was my house because Mom would give us privacy and keep their activities secret.

I knew that Mom knew that my girlfriends and I fucked in my bedroom.

From the time I began to date to past my twenty-first birthday none of my girlfriend lasted more than three months save for one. Many of them stayed friends with me long after we broke up and on rare occasions a few would come in just for a fuck with me.

The roots of the accidental intromission began on one night during the summer between my junior and senior university years. A former high school girlfriend I had never fucked named Edna came over one night and just jumped on my body. Edna had been my only girlfriend to last over three months; we had dated for over a year including half of my first university year. Two years had passed since we broke up.

Within seconds of Edna's arrival at my house we were fucking on our living room.

Even though it was a wild passionate fuck I still had enough awareness to realize I was fucking a former girlfriend in my living room and Mom was home.

I managed to take Edna to a fine orgasm then picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. On my way there I saw Mom by the kitchen door, her eyes closed, a hand inside her shorts. She was masturbating.

When I got to my room on a whim I decided to leave my door open. I do not know if Mom looked in on us but she had to go past my door to get to her bedroom and her bathroom and Edna and I fucked for nearly three hours. No matter where Mom was in the house I knew she could hear Edna's orgasmic groans.

From that night on I never closed my door when I was fucking a girl on my bed. Only one of the girls insisted on closing the door. Oddly enough she was the first to seduce Mom.

Mom was not celibate during this time period and some of her fucks occurred in her bedroom. Several times we had found ourselves fucking somebody at the same time. Our bedroom doors were closed on such occasions.

Still, fucking Mom had never crossed my mind.

One morning after we had both gotten laid we broached the subject of our previous nights fuck. Mom asked me about Edna, a relationship that confused her.

"You told me that Edna had come here to fuck you right after her boyfriend proposed to her but did not tell me why. Can you elaborate on it now?"

"Not much but you can ask her, she is still here. She will be joining us in a minute. Was that somebody new in your bed last night?"

"Yes, his name is Andrew and he will be getting at least two more shots at me. I like him; he is a good and decent man. He teaches at my school too."

"Why does he have just a two night audition?"

"Because he was not very good in bed. His first wife was frigid and even though he is in his mid-forties I am sure you have had more pussy than he has. His future with me depends on his learning curve. I am hoping he is a quick learner, I am ready to settle on just one guy and he is my first choice."

"Interesting to hear you say that. I can give him a couple of URL's to help speed up the learning process."

"Not that porn x thing you were always looking at?"

"No, the Literotica romance stories and lesbian seduction clips on hamster x."

"Oh, OK. Those are good choices and the suggestions would be better coming from you than from me. He is a bit scared of me as it is."

Edna strolled into the kitchen at that time wearing only one of my t-shirts. She was a bit shorter than Mom with long black hair and a world-class ass. She also had the most perfect tits I had had ever had in my hands. Mom and I could see them dance under the shirt.

I pulled out a chair for her then poured her a cup of coffee. She kissed Mom on the cheek and sat with a groan.

"Anything wrong?" Mom asked her with a knowing grin.

"Parts of me need some rest but I am fine otherwise," Edna said with a shy smile.

"So tell me, did you accept Billy's marriage proposal?"

"Not yet. I need to get your son out of my system first.

I knew I had a problem right after Billy asked me to marry him because my first thought was that I did not want him to take my virginity,

I wanted and had always wanted your son to have it.

That's why I rushed over that first night which made my problem worse, as you can see by the fact that we are having breakfast together again."

"Does Billy know?"

"He knows I have something to work out and assumes it's another guy but does not know who. He does get to fuck me now so he is happy about that but he is not very good."

"We have a common problem I see. Let me tell you about Andrew."

At that point I left the kitchen and went to the bathroom for a piss. I was shaking my dick when Mom and Edna walked by on their way to my bedroom.

Mom said, "When you get done playing with your dick come to your room. I want to show Edna the web sites we talked about for Andrew."

Edna burst into giggles and I barely refrained from giving Mom the finger and simply followed them.

I showed her the sites and e-mailed the URL's to her computer.

Mom took her to one of her favorite stories in Literotica called Zoe and they read it together. By the time they were done they were clenching and unclenching their thighs.

I could see where Mom wanted the morning to go so I took us to xhamster and clicked on one of my favorite clips. It was of about an older lesbian woman seducing a younger woman.

I put on sneakers and a t-shirt and went out to mow the lawn.

A bit over and hour later I went in to check on them and found them naked and curled around each other on my bed. It was a very sexy sight and my moribund dick managed to stir a bit from it.

I undressed and went to take a shower.

Before I was done Edna joined me and was desperate for a fuck. Before we dried I lifted her to the vanity and fucked her right there.

She had a loud and intense orgasm then left me and wandered off towards the kitchen. I had not cum but was not upset over that fact, I doubted I had anything to ejaculate anyway. She had drained me less than two hours before.

I went to my bedroom and put clean gym shorts and a t-shirt on and went to the kitchen.

Mom and Edna were standing by the sink in a soft embrace, Edna was still naked and Mom was only wearing panties.

They were tit to tit, Edna's lips were on Mom's neck, Mom's hands were caressing Edna's bare ass.

My cock again took note but it never occurred to either of us that Mom also had a pussy we could fuck. Our attention was on Edna's ass.

Edna stepped back and said, "I better go home before my life gets even more complicated than it just did."

She gave mom a deep kiss then turned to me and gave me an even deeper kiss and hurried to my bedroom. I poured myself some juice and Mom began to cook brunch for us.

A few moments later Edna ran into the kitchen and kissed us goodbye and ran out the door. I hated to see her go.

It was not remotely the first time I had watched Mom cook breakfast while wearing only her panties but it was the first time I took notice.

She was a bit overweight but all that did was make her curves more dangerous, nothing sagged, not even her tits. She definitely could wear bikini panties without reservation and could go topless in public to grateful eyes. Mom was a fine woman.

I thought Andrew needed to get his act together.

Mom served us and we ate in silence for a while before Mom asked me, "Why did you and Edna break up? I was positive she was going to be around for years. You were crazy about her."

"Yes I was but she would not put out and her older sister would."

"You fucked her sister?"

"Yes, although actually she fucked me. I did put up some resistance but I was more than ready to lose my virginity.

Her sister was at the university with me and Edna was home finishing high school.

She claimed she was just making sure her sister ended up with a guy that was a good lay. She was also very horny but she was a good teacher."

When I came home that summer I told Edna that I had too many wild oats to sow and broke up with her. We hardly saw each other for a year and did not speak to each other for almost two years.

Early last year her sister found the guy she wanted and I have been scrambling for pussy since.

When Edna joined us at the university we would nod to each other when our paths crossed but nothing more.

About two months ago we ended up sitting next to each other at an end of the school year university sports awards dinner. We each had friends as dates.

She made a point to touch my hand before dinner arrived which told me that I had been forgiven.

We spent the evening chatting as if no time had passed since our last date. By the time summer arrived we were again good friends. Four weeks later she is barging through our door and sexually attacking me."

Mom and I stood and I helped her clear the table and load the dishwasher.

Mom said, "She will probably accept Billy's marriage proposal although she is still madly in love with you. It might be a good idea for you to do a self-inventory and make sure you know how you feel about her before it's too late."

'You are just saying that because you love her pussy."

"And she loves mine but that will probably continue even if she marries Billy. But you will never get to make love to her again if she does. She will be a faithful wife.

Anyway, I have high hopes for Andrew so I have things to do this summer before we all have to go back to school.

Did I mention how glad I am that you are just seventy miles away?"

"Yes, Mom. I believe you have a few dozen times. Did you know I am glad about that too?"

"No that I didn't know. Thank you baby. I love you."

Mom embraced me and gave me a kiss full of that love. I kissed her back full of my love for her.

I was sort-of making out with a nearly naked sexy woman but neither of my heads had a sexual thought in them.

It was just Mom.

The following Friday night Edna and Andrew came over, Mom had invited them to dinner.

It was a fine dinner indeed and after we helped Mom put away the dishes, (a point in Andrews favor), we adjourned to the living room to watch a movie. Edna sat on my lap on the recliner while Mom and Andrew sat on the love seat.

I did not even get to see the title of the movie because Edna started the make out part of our evening immediately.

Mom turned off one of the two living room lamps and my hand quickly unbuttoned a strap on Edna's sundress and slid it past a breast.

Her back was to the love seat so Mom and Andrew could not see that, however Edna's groan may have told them something was going on.

I noted that Mom was kissing Andrew as her hand slid over his thigh but he looked reluctant to do anything himself.

Mom turned off the other lamp.

The only light in the living room came from the TV.

Edna turned and straddled my hips then pushed her exposed tit into my mouth as she began to dry hump me. Her moans were now continuous.

I stole a glimpse at Mom and saw her hand was inside the fly of Andrew's slacks. He had a hand on one of Mom's now exposed tits as he kissed her.

I stood and carried Edna to my bedroom and within thirty seconds we were fucking with abandon. I saw shadows walk past my door and heard Mom's bedroom door close.

Edna drew my attention back to her as she groaned into a loud orgasm. I was not ready for her to leave so I slid down her body and feasted on her pussy until she had another loud orgasm. I kissed my way back up her body and slid my cock back into her very slick pussy.

I spent a lot of time kissing her with just intermittent fucking. Edna kissed my ear and said, "Go."

I fucked her faster and as harder than I had ever fucked anybody including her and we both roared into earthshaking cums. She screamed.

We rolled to our sides and trembled in each other's arms.

I kissed her. She seemed to be afraid to kiss me.

I caressed her face and kissed her softly.

She sighed, got out of bed and got dressed. I put gym shorts on and walked her to the door. She accepted my good night kiss and left.

She had not said a word to me since she urged me to fuck her hard.

I was not perplexed by the abrupt departure itself, I knew ahead of time it would be a short evening for us.

What worried me was that normally after each orgasm we spent considerable time making out, but that did not happen that night.

What really worried me was the thought that we had just shared our last time together.

Without thinking I walked into Mom's bedroom. I wanted her thoughts on what had just happened.

She was naked in bed masturbating. Andrew was gone.

I apologized but did not leave. Mom stopped masturbating but did not cover up and did not take her hand off her pussy.

She seemed frustrated.

I sat at the foot of Mom's bed and said, "It appears that Andrew needs further lessons."

"He needs better control. He was done as soon as he rolled the condom on, before he got it in me. I did do some heavy teasing before we left the living room so I sort of understand that part. I also understand his embarrassment but did not expect him to just keep apologizing, get dressed and leave. He left me high and dry. He may not get another chance."

"I am sorry to hear that, he is a nice guy. I take it he does not eat pussy."

"No, that icicle of an ex-wife convinced him it was a dirty thing to do. He thinks getting a blowjob is a dirty thing too. He will not let me go down on him."

"I hate to tell you Mom but that sounds like a much longer project than you hoped for. In the meantime let me help a bit."

I leaned forward and began to kiss my way up Mom's thighs. She flinched but did not say anything. As I neared her pussy I spread her legs apart and slid my arms under her thighs. She kept her hand on her pussy even as I began to kiss the back of it. She slowly slid her hand up until my lips met her pussy lips. She moaned.

It did not take me long; Mom had been more than ready for a release. I took her to a nice deep orgasm then kissed her pussy until she was mostly back from her orgasmic trip.

I slid back until my feet were on the floor, walked around the bed and kissed Mom's lips.

I turned her lamp off and said goodnight.

It never crossed my mind that I had just had a sexual encounter with Mom, I was simply happy to provide her with some relief. I was being useful.

Fucking Mom was still not even a whisper in my mind.

Her hugs and kisses the next day were more intense than usual but the fact that her son had eaten her pussy was never mentioned. I never got an erection for her.

She called Andrew to assure him that their date for that night was still on. He seemed to have been very surprised and very grateful for that call.

I knew I would not see Edna the rest of that weekend; she was going to visit her married sister, the one that taught me how to fuck. If Edna ever knew that about us she never let on.

I told Mom that I would be out until late that night and suggested that she take Andrew to my computer and do some porn surfing with him after his first attempt at pleasing her. It may get him ready for round two and maybe a round three,

Mom laughed at the suggestion but when I got home very late that night my computer was playing a compilation of blowjobs that was in my favorites file. I also had a note from Mom; Edna wanted me to call her the next afternoon.

I had not talked to Mom of my fears about Edna yet so I went to her room. I did remember to peek in first in case Andrew was still there but I again found Mom alone and masturbating.

I did not wait and simply slid between her legs. Mom removed her hand off her pussy as soon as I was in position.

I decided to give her two orgasms that night so I devoured her pussy for her first orgasm and made sweet love to her pussy for the second one.

It took me over twenty minutes to get her to her second cum but I was very pleased at its intensity.

I again stood and walked around the bed but after giving her a soft kiss I made room for myself beside her and sat.

"May I assume it went better tonight than last night?"

"Yes, much better but still a long way from satisfactory as you could tell. He actually managed to get in me but was filling up his condom in less than one minute.

I took him to your room and played the blowjob thing you had and gave him the first blowjob of his life. Forty-four years old and he gets his first blowjob tonight. Incredible.

He lasted almost three minutes before he was again filling up a condom. He would not let me go down on him unless he wore a one. I did get him to fingerfuck me before he left but he was too clumsy to do much good.

Like I said, progress but no cigar.

The big news is that he said he was willing to keep trying for me. He said that his goal in life to please me in bed. He told me he was crazy about me. I decided to give him the rest of the summer. With any luck I will not need your emergency first aid much longer."

"Not a problem. Did Edna give you a hint as to what she wanted to talk to me about?"

"No but I got the feeling you are about to get an ultimatum. You have a decision to make on an apparently fast approaching deadline. Have you come close to a decision about her?"

"No. I know I would be very disappointed if I did not have her around. I do enjoy our time together even when we are not having sex. I do not know if I could give up all the other pussy. She is easily the best, but knowing she is not the only one may be too much temptation for me."

"Well, you are your father's son."

I was stunned. The last thing I wanted was to be like my father. He abandoned his beautiful and loyal wife for young pussy and had in fact already replaced the young pussy with another. Dad was not my hero and suddenly I did not like me very much.

Mom added that if I felt that I would not be faithful I should let Edna go. Edna was too good a person for me to disappoint.

I kissed Mom and said goodnight.

I had some really ugly character flaws to ferret out.

I had been on my bed for about an hour working on the self-inventory Mom had suggested when a completely different thought invaded my brain.

All the time I was talking to Mom on her bed I had been fondling her breasts and she had resumed playing with her pussy.

I had just left her in bed without offering to go down on her again.

Now I was really very disappointed in myself.

For the first time I wondered if I had omitted something I could have done or said to Edna. As I searched my brain on that I somehow fell asleep.

I was very groggy the next morning but at least Mom was not angry with me for my previous nights lapse in courtesy.

She kissed me a lot. She fed me constantly then at about one o'clock she left me alone in the house after she handed me my phone.

It took me an hour and a half to call Edna.

"Hi, Mom told me you wanted me to call. Where are you now?"

jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers